Jessica's Big Dick Adventure Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dillinger
Dillinger
308 Followers

She then circled her tongue around his crown, licking the dripping cream off like a child licking up the melting ice cream from around the edges of a cone.

Jessica licked around and around and around until she had slurped up every drop of pre-cum. She then licked away at the tip of his cock, coaxing out yet more of the cream she so craved. She grabbed on to the shaft of his big dick with both hands and placed the tip of his cock head against her lips. She applied pressure and sucked in so hard I could see her cheeks cave in.

Letting up on the vacuum like suction, she simultaneously pulled up on his shaft and pressed down with her mouth. The head of his cock started to slowly work its way between her lips. She applied that incredible suction again and managed to engulf the remainder of the head in one motion.

My wife spent some time sucking and licking the head before again pressing down with her mouth. She was determined to get as much of that incredibly long shaft between her lips as possible.

Slowly she took in that mammoth cock a fraction of an inch at a time until she had about a third of it in, maybe five or six inches. She eased back up a few inches and then down again. She sucked up and down that top third of his dick and each time she went down she took in a bit more. My wife now had managed to engulf about half of Luis’ throbbing monster. This was the equivalent of deep throating a normal sized dick.

Jessica had miraculously taken in a good two or three inches more than she had managed previously. Luis appeared to be in heaven.

He said, “Incredible! No one’s ever taken that much of my cock before.”

Jessica slid her mouth up and off his cock. She kissed the head of his dick before looking up at Luis and licked her lips. She said, “You ain’t seen nothin’ yet. I’m just getting started!”

My wife grabbed the base of his shaft with both hands and effortlessly gobbled up half his dick with her mouth. She quickly pumped her head up and down a few times, fucking the top half of his cock with her face. Jessica then pressed down and took in yet another couple of inches before stopping. She stayed like that for a long minute, apparently unable to go any further.

My wife appeared stuck there with nearly a foot of cock deep in her throat and nearly another half foot remaining between her lips and Luis’ sparse pubic hair. Luis said, “Un-fucking believable! You’re a God-damned sword swallower.” Jessica remained frozen in place.

My dick was already starting to rise again. The sight of my wife with that much cock in her mouth was enough to get even the most jaded of voyeurs hard. What Jessica did next hardened my dick to full erection.

She slid up a few inches on that huge shaft and, moaning deep in her throat, pushed back down managing to take a fraction more in than she had before. She repeated this a few times and now had managed to engulf all but two or three inches of Luis’ gigantic dick. She slid her lips quickly all the way off his immense shaft and gaspingly gulped in breaths of air.

Jessica kissed and licked her way around the head of his cock. Taking it back in her mouth she slowly eased her way down the endless length of his fuck stick. She passed the halfway point and kept going down. She continued sucking his cock in, swallowing a good foot of dick, and didn’t even pause.

Down she went, gradually taking in an inch at a time until once again there was only two or three inches remaining. Not giving herself a chance to reconsider, Jessica forced her head down even further. I sat there in amazement as I watched the remaining length of Luis’ impossibly huge cock disappear into my wife’s throat!

If I had seen this on a porn tape I wouldn’t have believed it. I would have though they used some kind of trick photography or some type of fakery. If someone had described this to me I would have called them a liar. But I couldn’t doubt my own eyes. My wife was a magician. She had made what had to be one of the world’s biggest cocks entirely disappear into her mouth!

I said, “You’re the best, honey. You are fucking incredible!”

Luis, of course, was totally stunned and too overwhelmed to say anything. The pleasure my wife was providing him was beyond what he had ever dreamed.

He tried to talk but the words didn’t come out. What could he say? The sword-swallowing feat my wife was performing was beyond the ability of words to describe. Luis just leaned back and enjoyed every second, every sensation of having his entire dick engulfed by the velvety warmth of my wife’s mouth and throat.

Jessica eased up a few inches and then back down. She did this a couple of times before taking the long, slow trip back up and off his shaft.

Luis’ boner was visibly throbbing. He couldn’t be very far away from orgasm. Jessica had accomplished what she had set out to do and what no one else had ever done before. Now that the pressure was off to prove herself the best she was free to just enjoy blowing and sucking dick. Big dick. Really big dick.

Jessica went just hog wild. She kissed his meat. She licked his cock. She sucked his cock head. She licked his balls. She pumped his shaft with her hands. She rubbed his monstrously huge member all over her face. She sucked dick. Man, did she suck dick!

Having gotten used to its size she now engulfed it again. She would go down halfway and back up as if it wasn’t the world’s biggest fucking dick she was mouthing. She even went all the way back down to the base a few times just to prove it wasn’t a fluke. She deep throated that colossus. I guess that knowing she had done it once loosened her up to do it again (and again).

No one could stand up long under that intense an assault and Luis was no exception. I admired him for how long he had already managed to hold out against my wife’s amazing cock sucking skills but he had reached his limit.

Luis came and he came deep in my wife’s throat. He came without any warning except for a deep groan and a raising of his hips.

Luis’ first cum shot erupted while my wife had over half of his cock down her throat. Unprepared for the deluge she started gasping as gobs of cum started to spill out the sides of her mouth and down his cock.

She pulled her face off his erupting dick and without pause started pumping his meat with her hands while cum spilled out her mouth and onto his cock. Cum shot out of that thing like a volcano erupting. He certainly produced an impressive amount of jizz but, then again, it was an impressively big dick.

Large gobs of cum rocketed out of Luis’ cock and splashed against my wife’s face. It poured down the sides of her face, dripping off her chin onto her negligee.

Jessica regained her breath and opened her mouth wide allowing the next shot to shoot straight into her throat. Luis’ kept spurting, each streamer jetting out and spraying cum on my wife‘s face or directly into her mouth. Luis seemed to have an endless supply of the stuff and Jessica eagerly made herself a willing target for his jet stream.

Jessica swallowed and licked up as much as she could while Luis continued to hose her down. By the time his spurts slowed down and finally stopped she was completely plastered in jizz. Her face was covered in a gloss of white cum. Her mouth was filled to overflowing as it poured out the sides of her lips. The front of her negligee was soaked in the sticky stuff. Luis’ cock, as well, was covered in jizz that had run down the sides and pooled up on Jessica’s pumping hands.

Jessica swallowed the cum in her mouth and said, “Oh my God! Oh my God. So much cum! So much cock juice. You came all over me. You came all over everything!”

She leaned forward and started licking the cream off the head of Luis’ dick. She lapped it up and worked her way down the sides to where the jizz had pooled up on her hands.

She returned to the head of his dick and took it in her mouth, slowly taking its entire length down her throat and sucking up any remaining cum. Mouthing her way back up the length of his shaft, Jessica applied her patented vacuum suction to the head to insure that she had drained every last drop of cum out of him.

Luis said, “Incredible! That was incredible! That was the best fucking blow job I ever had. You are one amazing cocksucker, Jessica!”

Jessica smiled at Luis and in response raised her hands to her mouth and started licking his jizz off her hands. She sucked each of her fingers individually into her mouth and cleaned them off. She licked and slurped up every drop that had accumulated on her hands.

“You are really cum crazy,” said Luis. “I’ve never seen anyone so hungry for cock juice.”

Jessica said, “I love jizz. I love the taste of it. I love it coating my skin. I love it on my body. I love everything about it but mostly I love swallowing it all down.”

Jessica then set about the welcome task of scooping Luis’ cum off her face with her fingers. She then licked them off until she had cleaned every drop off her face.

Jessica excused herself and went to the bathroom to clean up. I said, “Knowing my wife, she’s not done with us yet. I hope you can get it up again.”

Luis said, “Don’t worry about me. That incredible, hot wife of yours could get a dead man’s dick hard.”

I offered Luis another drink, which he accepted, and went downstairs to get it.

To Be Continued...

Dillinger
Dillinger
308 Followers
12