Jessica's Big Dick Adventure Ch. 11

Story Info
Jessica tips the pizza guy.
3.2k words
4.35
123.2k
28

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 12/04/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dillinger
Dillinger
306 Followers

After Carl and Monica left, Jessica and I took it easy just relaxing and drinking. I went inside and blended up a pitcher of frozen daiquiris. Warm weather and cold drinks go great together.

We were well on our way to a good buzz when Jessica said she was getting hungry. I went inside and called the pizza parlor. They said the pie would arrive in forty-five minutes. While we waited we killed off the rest of the pitcher and started on another.

We were feeling mighty fine by the time the pizza arrived. I didn’t have the money handy, so I invited the deliveryman in while I went upstairs to get my wallet.

When I returned I found my wife on her knees in front of the deliveryman. She was just starting to unzip his fly when I arrived. Jessica was naked except for her skimpy bikini bottoms. The bulge in the pizza man’s pants attested to the cock hardening sight of my wife’s bare boobs.

Jessica looked at me and said, “Never mind the money, dear. Vito and I have worked out an alternate method of payment. I’m going to suck his dick until he fills my tummy with his creamy hot cum.”

The deliveryman, whom I assumed was named Vito, looked nervous and said, “It wasn’t my idea. She just came in here naked and all. She came on to me. She said it would be okay with you.”

I said, “Hey, no problem. Enjoy yourself, I know Jessica will.”

Vito said, “Thanks man, I’m Vito. Your wife is sure one hat babe and her tits are incredible! I got hard instantly when she walked half naked into the room with her big jugs bouncing up and down.”

“Jessica definitely has that effect on men,” I said. “Her tits can get anyone hard.”

By now Jessica had unzipped Vito’s pants and had her hand in his fly trying to extract his cock. This was apparently no easy task since Jessica gave up trying and tried a different avenue of approach. She unbuckled his belt, undid the snap, and pulled down his pants and underwear. Up popped a very respectable sized dick. A very thick and hard dick.

Jessica wasted no time. She leaned in and licked his cock like a Popsicle, from base to top. She did not touch Vito’s dick with her hands, just her tongue. This set his cock to bouncing up and down.

Jessica continued to lick all around the sides of Vito’s thick tool. This caused his cock to fly all over the place, often springing back to bounce against my wife’s face. Jessica kept this up for quite a while, obviously enjoying toying with his dick.

My wife held Vito’s dick in her hand and tapped it against her cheeks. She rubbed his cock against her face and licked it whenever it approached her mouth. She wrapped her hair around his swollen tool and slid it up and down.

Vito said, “Man, this is wild. You’re one kinky hot babe, Jessica.”

Jessica let her hair fall away from his cock and said, “You got that right. I love cock. I love the feel of it; I love the taste of it. I can’t get enough of it. I’m a cock crazy, cum sucking, nympho slut!”

My wife then planted a big wet kiss on the tip of Vito’s cock. She proceeded to kiss it all over, from tip to base and back up. She then licked all around the swollen head.

Jessica pulled herself up higher on her knees and positioned her huge boobs around the sides of Vito’s dick. She swayed her tits from side to side. This caused his swollen cock to bounce back and forth between them like a pinball caught between two bumpers.

My wife pressed her gorgeous knockers together, capturing Vito’s cock between them, and squeezed. She shook and jiggled her big tits with his cock between them. She gave his dick the ride of its life.

Jessica said, “What do you think of this big tit action, stud? Do you like the feel of your big thick cock between my bouncing boobs?”

Vito said, “I feel like I died and went to heaven. You’ve got the best pair of knockers I’ve ever seen, in real life or in any magazine or porn flick.”

“Thanks,” said Jessica. “But don’t get too worked up. I’m not done with this beautiful big dick yet. I need you to last for a while.”

Vito said, “Don’t worry, I’m no green kid with a short fuse. I can go the distance and then some.”

Jessica released Vito’s cock from the heaven that was her tits. She lowered her mouth to his completely rigid and visible throbbing boner. She parted her lips and let the head of his swollen dick slip into the incredibly warm, velvety wetness that was her mouth.

This was no easy feat. As thick as Vito’s cock was, its head was even thicker. Jessica didn’t even blink twice. She took the amazingly thick cock head right into her mouth and started sucking. Vito’s cock was so wide that I could see Jessica’s tongue press against her cheeks as she ran it all around the dick head in her mouth.

Jessica pumped Vito’s cock with both hands as she avidly sucked on the head. She was in no hurry and took the time to enjoy her task. Vito, in turn, got to experience the thrill of Jessica’s tongue working its way round and round his cock head.

Jessica removed her mouth from Vito’s cock and said, “You’ve got a great cock, Vito! It’s so thick and it tastes so good. I hope you’ve got a large load of cum for me to swallow.”

Vito said, “And you’ve got a great mouth. I promise you’ll get a large load. My balls are working furiously making jizz for you, Jessica.”

My wife planted a big kiss on the tip of Vito’s cock and then took the head back into her mouth. This time she didn’t stop with just the head but kept going down. More and more of the thick, hard shaft disappeared into her sucking mouth

Vito was a real talker and he urged Jessica on. “Oh yeah, baby! That’s it. Suck my cock. You’re something else. What a great blow job!”

Jessica didn’t pause or let up for a minute but kept lowering her head and taking more of his large tool into her sucking mouth. Down she went until half of his shaft was embedded in her throat.

Vito said, “Man, oh man. You’re good. Half my dick in your hot mouth. Way to go, Jessica!”

Jessica pulled her lips slowly, teasingly back up the shaft and off. “You ain’t seen nothing yet,” she purred. “You’re in for the best suck job of your life, honey. No one else gives head like me!”

My wife then pressed her lips to the tip of Vito’s dick and pushed her head down. In one quick, sword-swallowing lunge she took the entire length of his cock deep into the confines of her throat. Her lips pressed against his pubic bone and she sucked hard.

The real accomplishment here was her ability to accommodate the immense thickness of Vito’s cock. It sure must have been a tight fit.

Vito was duly impressed. “I don’t believe it!” he exclaimed in astonishment. “You deep throated my big, thick dick. Oh man, it feels great!”

Vito turned to me and said, “You are sure one lucky dude. What a hot sucking wife you have. I sure do envy you.”

I said, “You got that right. Jessica is the best and I got her. Any time I want to she fucks me and sucks my cock. She’ll suck me for hours and not tire one bit. I can’t even keep up with her need for big hard dick. So I let her do other guys. You’re one of the lucky ones. It keeps things interesting.”

While this exchange went on, Jessica started to pump her head up and down the shaft of Vito’s cock. She slid her mouth slowly over its length, getting maximum teasing effect for her efforts.

Jessica sucked loud and fast on his cockmeat. Her hair flew up and down with the movements of her mouth. She sucked faster and faster until Vito lost all control.

He grabbed her head and started fucking Jessica’s mouth. He used her face like a pussy. Jessica kept right on sucking cock as he fucked her mouth.

“Unnngh, uhhhm,” Jessica moaned around Vito’s thick cock.

“Ahhhh, shit!” Vito yelled. “I can’t hold out any longer. I’m gonna blow!”

Jessica grabbed Vito’s buns with both hands and pulled him hard against her, encouraging him to keep fucking her mouth.

Vito let out a deep groan and came. Jessica’s cheeks swelled up with the cum that pooled up in them.

“Eat my jizz, baby,” Vito cried. “Swallow my cum.”

Jessica swallowed fast and furiously as Vito continued to pound his cock into her mouth. He filled her mouth with so much hot cream that it started to pour out the sides. Her tits were so big and stuck out so far in front of her that as cum dripped out of her mouth and fell it splattered against them.

Vito kept cumming. Jessica held her ground and kept on sucking. As much as she swallowed, an equal amount continued to pour out the sides of her mouth and drip onto her boobs.

By the time Vito spurted the last of his juice down my wife’s throat her tits were coated in thick white cock cream.

Jessica slowly slid her mouth off his spent dick. A long, thick strand of cum stretched between her mouth and Vito’s cock. Jessica pulled back a bit more and it snapped, splattering against her chin.

Jessica pumped Vito’s cock with both hands and managed to coax another drop of cum out of him. She quickly licked it off and swallowed. She then started to scoop the cock cream off her face and into her mouth.

Vito had his mind blown along with his cock. “Holy fuck!” he exclaimed. “You are one wild, cock sucking babe. Eat my jizz, baby. Drink all that good liquid protein down. I’ve never been blown by anyone so incredibly wanton as you. You really like the taste of hot cum, don’t you baby?”

“Ummm, Ummm good,” Jessica hummed. “There’s nothing I like better than the feel of hot jizz sliding down my throat to warm my tummy up. I love cum. I love the taste of cum. I love the texture of cum. I love the feel of cum. I love everything about cum. I could live on cum alone.”

Jessica then lifted her tits up to her mouth and started to lick the jizz off her nipples. There aren’t many women with tits big enough for them to lick their own nipples. Of those who could, I doubt there are all that many who regularly make a practice of licking hot cum off their tits.

Vito’s cock had deflated by now to its flaccid state but watching my wife lick cum off her own breasts caused it to rise quickly again to full erection.

Seeing this Jessica lay down on her back and squirmed out of her bikini bottoms.

“Come on and fuck me, stud,” she invited him. “Fill my cunt up with that big, thick whopper between your legs. Screw me, hump me, ball me, dick me, plow me, fuck me, Fuck Me, FUCK ME!”

Vito didn’t need to be asked again. He got between Jessica’s legs and aimed his hard shaft at her cunt. He pushed forward and eased his thick shaft into my wife’s dripping snatch. He pushed in slowly giving Jessica a chance to accustom herself to his girth.

My wife put her arms around him and pulled him into her as she pushed. Vito’s cock went deeper and deeper into her welcoming pussy until he hit bottom. They remained like that for a long moment, cock deep in cunt. Jessica’s large knockers pressed tightly against Vito’s chest.

“My God,” Jessica breathed. “You sure are thick! Your big cock is really stretching my pussy wide. I can feel it pressed against my clit. Slide your big, thick fucker around a bit and make me feel like a woman. Make me cum!”

“You got it, babe,” Vito said huskily. “Get ready to be well and truly fucked.”

Vito lifted his hips and let them fall back down. In and out his cock went. After just a few short strokes Jessica began to moan in ecstasy. Another couple of strokes and she came. Her orgasm visibly shook her entire body and she arched her back up off the floor.

“I don’t believe it,” Vito said in amazement. “You’ve got an honest to goodness snapping pussy. I can feel it clamping down and squeezing the life out of my dick.”

Jessica had by now come down from her orgasm. “You like it?” she asked.

“I love it,” Vito said in reply.

Vito continued to fuck my wife at a moderate but steady pace. Obviously he wanted to make this experience last as long as possible. I knew from my own experience that he was in for the ride of his life.

For her part Jessica kept moaning and cumming regularly every couple of minutes. Ten minutes, then fifteen minutes, then twenty minutes went by and Jessica must have cum at least a dozen times. Each orgasm was more intense than the last.

During this time Vito gradually picked up the speed of his hard pumping action until he was jackhammering his thick hard cock into her at a manic pace.

By now Jessica was screaming and thrashing around in total abandon. Her climaxes came quicker and quicker until the merged into one continuous orgasm. Her tits jiggled and shook back and forth and up and down. Except of course when they were mashed hard against Vito’s chest.

Vito just groaned and continued pumping away like a tireless fucking machine that would never run out of fuel.

“OWOOOH!” Jessica cried out incomprehensibly. “Oh, oh, oh God. Oh my God! Fuck, fuck, fuck, FUCK... Uh, uh, uh, Uhmmm... OH MY! Oh my, I’m in fucking heaven. Give it to me, stud. Pump me. Fuck me. Screw me. TEAR ME APART WITH YOUR BIG, THICK FUCKER! I’m cumming. I’m cumming. Oh God... Oh, oh, oh... Uhhhhh, YES!”

Another ten minutes passed as Jessica continued to rant and rave as she was fucked into the ground by Vito’s tireless dick. A half-hour had passed since Vito had first entered her. During this time he had reduced her to a quivering mass of voluptuous flesh that existed only to be fucked.

Finally Vito said, “I’m ready now. I’m ready to cum for you, Jessica. Are you ready for my thick white load?”

“Am I ever,” Jessica whispered throatily. “But don’t cum in me. I want you to spray my boobs with jizz. I want you to pull out and cover me in your cum. Give me your juice. Paint my tits with your hot cock cream. Hose me down.”

“You are something else, babe,” Vito said. “OK, here it cums. I’m gonna cover your boobs in a gallon of cum.”

Vito pumped his near to bursting cock into Jessica’s pussy a few more strokes for good measure. Just as Jessica arched her back up off the floor and came again, Vito pulled out and sent a huge streamer of jizz flying up her body to land between her upthrust boobs.

Vito quickly positioned himself further up Jessica’s body and sent another large spurt of cum flying out to land on my wife’s left nipple. Redirecting his aim, Vito released a third jet of juice to land on her right nipple.

Having recuperated from her last orgasm, Jessica placed one hand on each of her perfect tits and began to massage the cum into them. Vito’s throbbing cock continued to rain large gobs of cum down to land on Jessica’s boobs and hands.

Her immense tits were practically covered in a thick coat of jizz as Vito lived up to his promise to cover her in a “gallon of cum.”

Jessica was in her element! “Give it to me, Vito. Give my tits every drop you have. I want it all. I want your cum to soak into my tits. I’ve got a theory that jizz keeps my skin smooth and even makes my tits grow bigger!”

“Your tits are absolutely perfect in every way,” Vito praised her. “They don’t need to get any bigger. You’ve already got the biggest set of perfectly formed jugs in the world. If they were any larger you wouldn’t be able to stand up straight! But far be it for me to disappoint you.”

Vito’s dick continued to release his pent up jizz. Even though the force of his ejaculations had diminished, his cock continued to drool a stream of jizz down to Jessica’s heaving tits. His jizz flow gradually decreased to a dribble and finally tapered off.

Jessica continued to rub his cum into her already jizz soaked boobs. She began to lift one hand at a time to her mouth to lick the accumulated jizz off.

Vito sat back in exhaustion to appreciate the sight of my wife’s gigantic jugs covered in his jizz juice. Jessica continued to lick cum off her boobs and didn’t miss a single drop. She then licked her lips with her tongue as if spreading lipstick on them. She puckered up and smacked her lips together.

“You and your big, thick cock are welcome to come over and fuck me anytime,” Jessica invited. “Just promise to save up a big load of jizz to spray my boobs with. Bring your friends. The more the merrier. Just make sure they’ve got big cocks and lots of cum for me to swallow!”

Vito came out of his after climax daze and looked at his watch. “My God!” he exclaimed. “I’ve been here for over an hour. My car is full of pizza I should have delivered by now. I’m gonna lose my job, but it was worth it! I’ve never been so completely sucked and fucked like this before. You’re the best, Jessica!”

“Thanks,” said Jessica. “You’re no slouch yourself. I’m sorry you’re gonna lose your job but I’m glad I met you. This better not be the last time I get a taste of your wonderful cock.”

“Don’t worry,” Vito assured her. “A herd of wild elephants couldn’t keep me from coming back for more of your action, babe. Tell you what, those pizzas in my care are no longer hot and I can’t deliver them cold or go back with them. How would you like them all?“


"I can’t get in any more trouble than I already am. I think I’ll tell my boss that I was mugged and all the pies were stolen. Maybe I can talk myself back into a job.”

“We’re glad to help,” I said. “I’ll give you a hand bringing those pies in. Jessica and I will find a use for them.”

Vito and I went to his car and returned with a dozen pies that we stacked on the kitchen table. I figured they’d be good for a few hours at least. Maybe we could find some people to help us finish them off.

We said good-bye to Vito and sat down to some pizza and beer.

To Be Continued...

Dillinger
Dillinger
306 Followers