Jessica's Change Management Ch. 08

Story Info
Jessica is used as Miss Brat by all interns.
19.5k words
4.61
71.3k
35

Part 8 of the 28 part series

Updated 03/07/2024
Created 11/23/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cathartico
Cathartico
1,331 Followers

Jessica's Change Management Ch. 08

---Week3 - Tuesday---

My alarm clock started ringing at 6:30 in the morning. Drowsily, I staggered into the bathroom. My butt still hurt reminding me of the spanking I had gotten yesterday.

While taking a shower, I reminisced about yesterday's events. It had been the longest day at work in my entire career. D-Rod's dice dare had kept me on my toes for most of the time and everything had gotten worse when the Latino had brought the other interns into the mix.

What a damned motherfucker! Why the fuck had he done that? What had he been thinking? I was still seething at the fucking macho prick. After all, he had left me with a right mess at my hands.

As of now, all four interns knew about my role as D-Rod's office pet! Even worse, they had fucked me and used me like an easy slut! It was exactly what I had tried to avoid from the beginning.

Now, I had to face the inevitable. D-Rod might have been the leader of the pack, but I had become the official intern slut. Life at the office was about to get a lot worse, with the other boys tagging along.

Today was a crucial day. There was a great deal at stakes. Yesterday's spanking in front of the interns had been more than a lesson for me. It had been a warning! D-Rod was capable of letting more and more people participate in the office dares.

Imagine him bringing Ortega into the loop! I couldn't risk that! I had to do everything to prevent it from happening.

My job was clear to me. I had to keep D-Rod fully occupied. I couldn't risk him getting bored and cooking up further ideas. Gosh! The sheer thought of working hard to please and satisfy the macho thug made my pussy boil.

Yes, I wanted D-Rod to take control of me. Yes, I wanted him to use me to his liking. No, I hadn't forgotten him blackmailing me. No, I hadn't forgotten the dirty sex acts, degradations, face slaps, and spankings he had forced upon me.

There was no denying, however, that a growing part of me enjoyed the Latino's dominance and embraced the sexual humiliations. Even though my sophisticated self kept feeling dirty and demeaned, the rejection of my submissive nature lessened with each day.

In a strange way, getting fucked by the other interns had strengthened my bond to D-Rod. Matt had really tried to challenge him to get me under his thump. Even though I had reacted submissively by default, it had become clear to me that I only wanted D-Rod to be my master. He knew exactly how to push my buttons. He knew exactly how to treat me.

I wanted to be his luxury toy. I wanted to look good for him. I wanted him to control me and no one else.

Wow! Controlled! Big word, right? Yet, that was the way I felt.

I shouldn't be staggered by it, though. Over the course of the last two weeks, the feeling had increased steadily, no matter how much I had denied it. Finally, it had resulted in the current situation. Here and now, I wanted to serve the arrogant macho and please him as best as I could. Even if it had the purpose of rubbing Matt's nose in the fact that he would never be my master.

Matt didn't appeal to me at all. Still, he had been the boldest and most dominant of the interns. The overbearing frat boy had acted like such a spoilt brat! Yet, he had called me Miss Brat - a wannabe Barbie in need of improvement. It made me fume with anger. He had to be kidding! With my fake tan, long flashy manicured fingernails, and tan tattoos, I already looked like a full-blown porn queen, right?

It sounds ridiculous, I know. After all, I hate everything about these vain, dolled-up bimbos. The fact, however, that this little frat boy was daring D-Rod and slamming down my efforts provoked me to no end. I wanted to stand by my man and prove this shithead wrong.

Of course, D-Rod hadn't left Matt's challenge unanswered. After all, he had to prove he was the boss, right? So I found myself standing up an hour early and driving to the shopping mall before work to find something to properly doll me up like their little office bunny.

Before leaving the house, it had taken me extremely long to choose an outfit. After all, I wanted to please D-Rod and prove Matt wrong at the same time. Finally, I decided to follow the Latino's lead and wear some over the top slutty clothes underneath a business dress.

I chose the sluttiest item D-Rod had picked during our shopping trip to the mall. While putting it on, I remembered arguing with him about the dress. I had told him that there was no place on earth I could ever wear something like it. But he had only laughed at me and chosen it anyway. Right now, I was almost glad he had prevailed.

It was a red wet look chemise with an absolutely revealing design that showcased a strappy criss cross front. The straps exposed my flat belly and emphasized my big, teardrop shaped fleshorbs. Basically, the inner half of my big ole funbags was visible right up to my nipples. Beyond that, the glaring red color acted like an alarm signal and the wet look material gave it a skintight look.

To somehow counterbalance the sluttiness, I put an elegant office dress on top. It was a sleeveless bandage dress that almost reached down to my knees. The v-neck was deep enough to give a hint of my full 36c bust but far from revealing. The black and white patchwork design, however, made it look extremely fashionable. The front was white whereas the sides and back were black. It gave the dress a pencil-shaped look and perfectly emphasized my curves.

I paired the dress with killer heels. The classic style stiletto heel pumps featured a black and white two-tone look, peeptoe, 4" heel, and small platform. They looked trendy as hell. As accessories, I wore the pair of silver heart shaped earrings with the matching silver heart necklace and the ruler charm bracelet on my right wrist.

On the outside, the outfit appeared elegant and a bit overdone. After all, I wasn't attending a fashion show but going to work. Still, I knew I could pull it off. The boys wanted me to look like their luxury toy, and in this outfit, I felt like a fashionista extraordinaire. I definitely looked sexy on the outside. Yet, the slutty red wet look chemise made me feel slutty on the inside. The first step had been made.

Driving to the shopping mall, I couldn't help but wonder what I was about to do. The task was simple. I had to make myself look like a dolled-up tart. The execution wasn't so simple, however. After all, I already looked like a glitzy doll, right?

I couldn't believe that I was about to degrade myself like that, particularly as I didn't want any further changes to my appearance! The worst part about it was the fact that it was me choosing the 'upgrades'. It made me an active part in my own degradation and turned me into my interns' obedient accomplice.

The guys had masterfully managed to maneuver me into a conflict with myself. I hated looking like a dolled-up Barbie, yet I yearned for D-Rod's approval. I hated acting like a wanton slut, yet I wanted to please him and impress his intern buddies.

Gawd! No self-respecting business executive would ever act like that! No self-respecting business executive would have several tan tattoos either!

On the other hand, Matt's accusations were still gnawing away at me. He had called me 'Miss Brat' and compared me to these cheap, slutty wannabe-Barbie imitations that couldn't hold a candle to the original doll. I couldn't let that slide! His offensive insult blended out any rational thought! Right now, everything kitschy and tarty was fine with me as long as it proved the overbearing frat boy wrong. I wanted him left with egg on his face.

Arriving at the shopping mall, I still didn't have a clue what I was going to do. Slowly, panic welled up inside of me. D-Rod had already dolled me up so much that I didn't feel comfortable with anything else. I tried to remember the things he had suggested before.

Bleached blonde hair! Definitely not! I couldn't show up at work with dyed hair. My subordinates wouldn't take me serious anymore!

Collar and leash! I didn't want to buy that either. I better not wanted to imagine what D-Rod would do with it. After all, I couldn't be seen walking around the office with a leash around my neck, could I?

Piercings! That didn't sound appealing to me either. I didn't want any permanent changes to my body.

Damnit! I couldn't come up with anything on my own. My smarts had totally left me as my mind was too clouded with anticipation. I really felt like a ditzy bimbo chick, so aroused I couldn't think straight.

It didn't help solving my current problem, though. I still had to choose something. The start of work was coming closer and I couldn't be too late. Everything permanent like dyed hair and piercings remained out of the question.

Under all circumstances, however, I wanted to see Matt eat his words. There was no way around it. I had to serve up something flashy and eye-catching. The prospect of making the arrogant bastard eat some humble pie was too compelling.

They wanted me to look like a glamour doll, right? What was typically glamourous then? I remembered watching a TV show about a new trend for young girls. It was called 'vajazzling' with crystal ornaments getting applied to the pubic area. It was almost as good as a piercing and even more glittery and sparkly, right? It basically screamed 'decorated dolly deluxe'.

The decision was made and I headed to the beauty salon. After explaining my wishes, the young blonde beautician looked at me with a mixture of puzzlement and amusement. She obviously wasn't used to an older woman asking for a 'vajazzling'.

Picking white crystals as decoration, I decided on two different ornaments. You can't believe the look the beautician gave me when I explained my choices. The puzzlement was definitely gone and had been replaced by disdain. It made me squirm. After all, the young girl looked like a fashion Barbie herself with her bleached blonde hair and long extensions. Even a flossed-out chick like her looked down on me!

Still, I was determined to pull through. Exposing myself, however, required a major effort on my part, and the beautician's astonishment only grew wider when she saw my tan tattoos. Of course, she noticed that I wasn't wearing panties either.

Blushing shamefully, I felt beyond tacky. All the time while applying the crystals, I could see the beautician pondering if I was a porn star or a slutty trophy wife. I really couldn't take offense at that given the way my body was decorated.

When the beautician was finished with her work, I mustered myself in the mirror. I had definitely achieved my goal. My body was all glittery. A sparkling crystal crown was framing the 'LGZ' tan tattoo, making it look even more 'gangsta' and a heart of crystals framed my shaved pussy, making me look decorated like a Christmas tree.

The blonde beautician couldn't stop shaking her head when I tottered out of the salon which made me all hot and bothered.

Arriving at the office, I tried my best to look as inconspicuously as possible. After all, I didn't want my co-workers pestering me about my new fashion style. Stepping inside my office, I was in for a surprise. All four interns were sitting inside the room! They were lounging around on my chairs with Matt sitting on my desk, leisurely letting his feet dangle down.

"The receptionist was so kind to let us in. After all, we had some folders you needed first in the morning, didn't you?" D-Rod told me with a big grin on his face.

Damnit! These fuckers were taking over my office making it their own! Ortega, O'Bannon, and I were the only consultants with an individual office. It was an important status symbol! Not only did these bastards control my body, they were also taking possession of my office now, further reducing my status. Dirty pricks!

"Actually, it wasn't so much the folders. Instead, I got a present for you." D-Rod clarified. "See it as encouragement, fuckdoll. You did well yesterday. But you can do better."

With that, he got off my chair and stepped over to me. With a grin on his face, he produced a new bracelet and put it around my left wrist. It was a silver charm bracelet with 8 dice lined up on the chain. Each side of the die had a different letter engraved and all dice could be turned freely to create different words. Holy shit! Now, I had a charm bracelet on each wrist that reminded me of my previous slut tasks.

"So you don't forget the dare you loved so much, Miss Brat!" He remarked with a chuckle.

Fuck! He was right. It had been the most dangerous office dare yet. Still, I had enjoyed the hell out of it. Well, until the other interns had gotten into the mix. As a consequence, the new charm wasn't so much a reminder of the dice dare, but a reminder of my new position as the interns' luxury toy. Simply looking at the silver dice produced a lump in my throat as it made me think of the constant harassment I was about to experience during work.

"When my bros learned 'bout you getting a gift, they didn't wanna miss out." D-Rod continued. "So they got their own present for you, Missy."

It was Justin's honor to present the interns' encouragement. Stepping up to me, he held something behind his back. With a theatrical gesture, he finally showed it off.

It was a popsicle?!? What the fuck?!?

I looked at it in total confusion. It had a pink color and the typical form of an ice pop with a wooden looking stick at one end. Suddenly, though, my eyes grew wide. I finally realized what it really was.

It was a dildo! It was an extra-girthy dildo made of smooth pink silicone!

I couldn't believe the guys had brought such a nasty sex toy into the office. It only enforced my fear of their plans of playing with their fuckpet constantly.

The dildo could only be described as a fat dong. The length must have been a good 9". The girth widened towards the lower end until it reached a girth of about 2".

"I knew you'd love it! Sucking on a popsicle makes the day of a silly pet like you, right? It's the perfect slut candy." Justin jibed at me when he saw my dumbfounded face. "And the size makes it even better. We thought your fuckholes could use some training, you know, so they match your appearance in sluttiness 'n all."

"Can't argue with that, can you?" D-Rod supported the nasty idea. "Starting today, you're gonna use it for your edging regime. Bet you were getting bored with your fingers anyway."

Standing there in my office with a dildo in my hand, I didn't know what to do. I was totally confused. I was so baffled that I almost performed a displacement activity and started sucking on the fake popsicle.

OMG! How embarrassing! I could barely stop myself at the last second. Still, the interns noticed my gesture and broke into laughter. With my face flushed red and my hands trembling, I stored the dildo in my office container.

"I see you love your new gifts!" D-Rod said with dry sarcasm. "But enough with our slut upgrades. Let's check on yours."

"Nice outfit you picked, lil hussy." He praised my choice of clothes after mustering me extensively. "But what 'bout the improvements?"

Slowly recovering from the shock, I remembered my mission. I wanted to please D-Rod and make Matt eat his words. My black and white patchwork dress was obviously a good start. Turning around, I locked my door. This was supposed to be a big show. So I didn't want to get interrupted.

Facing the guys, I quickly opened the zipper of my dress and let it fall to the floor, exposing my red wet look criss cross chemise. Slowly gyrating my hips, I presented the vajazzling that encircled the 'LGZ' tan tattoo. With my long, sparkling French nails, I seductively traced the crystal crown before spreading my legs. Grabbing the red material of the chemise, I pushed it up to show off my pussy and split my cunt lips with my left hand. My full, juicy labia slipped out, giving the guys a great sight while I presented the glittery heart framing my twat. Finally, I pushed the wet look material down and bent forward to let my juggs dangle down my chest. Lifting my arms, I squeezed my heavy boobs with my forearms while showing off the two charm bracelets.

The boys' reactions didn't disappoint. D-Rod smiled proudly whereas the other interns looked totally gobsmacked. Their eyes went wide and their mouths gaped open when they saw all the vajazzling and bling bling. Both reactions made me tingly, and I beamed broadly in return. Making D-Rod happy had become just as much of a turn-on as attracting men's attention with my looks.

"You like my new jewelry, boys?" I purred as best as I could. "Makes me look like the perfect office tart, don't you agree?"

"What you say now, Matt? Guess you were wrong. I'm not Miss Brat, I'm Miss Glitter after all!" I directly addressed the frat boy.

Of course, I couldn't let this chance slip. The way he stared at me was perfect payback. He obviously hadn't counted on me going so far in my slut upgrades. Vajazzling, manicured fingernails, deep fake tan, tan tattoos, bling bling, and a stylish outfit. If that didn't make me a glamour doll, I didn't know what else would do.

'Yes! That's where you belong, little boy. All spellbound and flustered. Be glad you're even allowed to touch me.' I almost said that loud. I didn't dare mocking him so cruelly, though. It didn't matter anyways. Seeing him all humbled felt good enough. At least, that was the way he appeared to me that moment.

"Lookit! The bitch got something right!" D-Rod finally said.

Woah! What a disparaging remark! Still, it sounded more like a compliment to me and made me smile. I had succeeded!

"Come here, office pet!" He instructed me.

Only clad in the tiny red chemise, I walked over to my man and kneeled in front of him. He simply grabbed my arm and inspected the dice charm bracelet he had bought. Apparently, he had chosen it for a reason. Turning each die, he seemed intrigued. Slowly recovering their senses, the other boys gathered around him watching him play with the new toy.

"Hehehe! That's awesome!" They hollered when D-Rod formed a word with the dice.

Looking down, I saw the letters he had picked. 'OFFICEHO'. First, I couldn't make out the meaning but then I realized that it meant office ho. How degrading!

"Hehehe! Let me give it a try!" Justin exclaimed taking over.

He turned the dice while the others egged him on impatiently. 'MILFCUNT'. Reading the word MILF cunt made me flinch briefly. I couldn't walk around the office flaunting the word cunt! Way too vulgar!

Following D-Rod's urging, Taylor took over. The Football jock shyly turned the dice. He was still nervous and reluctant. It seemed like he was uncertain about the whole situation.

"Yeah, that one's good, too." Justin said when Taylor had finally formed a new word.

This time, the meaning made my heart beat faster with pride. 'LUXXDOLL'. He saw me as the luxury toy I had worked so hard to be.

"Look at the cougar cunt. Makes her smile being marked as a trophy bunny." Matt chimed in, slowly regaining his brash attitude. "I bet you wanna show that off to all your subordinates, huh?

"Still not true, though." He continued, startling me. "Told you, Taylor, she's not there yet. No matter what the bitch thinks."

He had obviously recovered his arrogance and wasn't too pleased about my taunting. He still thought I wasn't looking flossy enough? Was he insane?

"You put some lame crystals on your cunt 'n think you're a high-class bitch?" He chided me. "Boring! It's not permanent. It's not visible! It doesn't scream 'I'm a manufactured plastic doll'. You gotta do better than that!"

Woah! He had just caught me off guard. I thought I had put him down a notch but the opposite was true. My revolt had only made him angry.

"That's the right word there!" Matt took over turning the dice.

Cathartico
Cathartico
1,331 Followers