Jessica's Change Management Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cathartico
Cathartico
1,330 Followers

"Danny, show me the slides you prepared thus far." I heard my colleague tell D-Rod.

Obviously, he was holding a meeting with the interns. The meeting time must have been fixed before. They had known that Blake would walk into the room. They had waited for it! They had trapped me! It must have been D-Rod's plan from the beginning.

What a dirty motherfucker! He was mercilessly toying with me. He was cranking up the danger.

I heard Blake running the meeting. The interns were showing him the work they had done on a project and he was discussing details. The boys seemingly ignored my presence. A consultant asking work-related questions was more important than the business executive sucking their dicks. So presumptuous!

Holding my breath, I tried to make as little noise as possible. After a minute, however, Matt nudged my shoulder as a signal to send me along to D-Rod.

They still wanted me to perform my task! They wanted me to suck their cocks with Blake present! How cheeky can you get?

Grudgingly, I crawled over to my man, trying to be as quiet as possible. For the next two minutes, I sucked his cock. Remembering the 'Russian Roulette' rules, I focused on swirling my tongue around his cockhead in an attempt to remain quiet. My sucking wasn't enough, though, and he didn't shoot his sperm before the time was up.

With another nudge, I was passed along. The Pass-Around-Puppet on her way to the next cock. I cynically thought to myself. As it was only 2 minutes of cock sucking and a six-minute break after that, I couldn't really built up momentum and the boys' dicks barely remained hard.

I had to work extra hard to make any meat pole twitch, which was particularly difficult because I was trying to avoid any kind of noise. On my second trip around the table, their cocks finally remained hard. This was my chance.

Taylor's black cock was such a massive slob of meat that it stretched my mouth wide when I pushed my lips over his cockhead and bobbed up and down. There was a moment of silence when Blake read some information Matt had dug up. I waited without moving my head while I used my long, fake fingernails to tickle and tease his nutsack to keep it twitching nicely.

The moment Matt spoke up to answer a question, I pushed my mouth down and slammed his immense shaft down my throat.

"Uuuggghhh!" I gagged, but luckily, it got drowned out by Matt's voice.

Feeling Taylor's meat pole twitching violently, I quickly pushed it out of my mouth and pointed his cockhead at the plastic cup. Only seconds later, his jizz erupted and he shot four heavy spurts of cum which I dutifully collected in the cup.

Despite the humiliation of getting used as the Pass-Around-Puppet, I felt a surge of pride at sucking Taylor off so quickly without making much noise.

Spurred on by my success, I crawled over to Justin and got to work on the jerk's dick with a fervor. It had a nice girth to it but was far from being as big as Taylor's. So I lapped up and down his shaft before pushing most of his cock into my mouth. By now, I was getting used to the stretching of my lips and the strain on my jaw.

Whenever Blake was talking, I fucked my throat on Justin's cock, causing softly squishing sounds. After the throat training I had endured before, this was a piece of cake. After all, my mouth was a well-trained cock clamp by now, right?

"What's the probable return on investment you calculated, Justin?" Blake suddenly addressed the slimeball.

Just that moment, every inch of his dick meat was down my throat and my nose was pressed against his belly. The question took Justin so much by surprise that he lost control and his cock involuntarily exploded.

"IIIhhh... I... I wrote it down here somewhere." He stammered while wriggling about on his chair.

All the while, the jerk shot a thick, long string of goo into my mouth that completely covered my tongue. His cock erupted so quickly that I couldn't get the plastic cup in place. So I collected all his cum in my mouth and held it there.

"Everything OK?" Blake asked him in genuine concern. "You look kinda flushed. You're not getting sick, are you?"

I almost laughed out loud from my position under the table when hearing this. It was so absurd.

"No sir, I'm fine. Just a bit agitated. Guess, I had too much coffee today." Justin replied when his cock had stopped cumming.

Kneeling between his legs, I held the plastic cup under my face and opened my mouth to let his gooey sperm run into the cup. Two down, two more to go. Hustling over to Matt, I was determined to get this over with quickly. I couldn't afford Blake getting even more conspicuous. The irritated tone in his voice told me that he was getting annoyed with the interns' lack of attention. Another incident like Justin's and he would check it out more closely.

D-Rod and Matt's cum wasn't so easy to get, however. They definitely had more stamina than the other two interns. Two more rounds, I shuffled back and forth between them. I tried tickling their balls, lapping their cockheads, and jacking their shafts but nothing seemed to help. Their cocks remained rock hard and steady. All the while, they kept on debating with Blake as if I wasn't even present working my ass off on their dicks.

On the third trip to D-Rod, I tried a new approach. While eagerly sucking on his meat pole, I pushed my right hand past his balls and wriggled it under his ass. Cranking my index finger, I started running the plastic tip of my fake nails over his ass crack.

Running my finger around his asshole, I softly scraped at his sphincter with the French tip before pushing my index finger through his ass ring. The finger up his ass finally did the trick.

Lifting his ass off the chair, D-Rod's cock burst. His sudden movement, however, caught me off guard and my head got pushed upwards along with his crotch. The back of my head noisily hit the underside of the table.

"What's that noise?" Blake had heard it.

Fuck! I had made it this far and was getting busted at the last second! This was so unfair!

While I let D-Rod empty his balls and collected his cum in my mouth, my colleague stepped close to the table checking out where the noise might have come from. I could see his shoes close to me when he was walking past.

He walked up and down passing me several times. Each time I saw his shoes directly in front of me, my heart leaped and my nervousness increased drastically. I was getting close to panicking. I felt like a mouse hiding in a hole from a bird of prey.

'Please D-Rod, come up with a good excuse!' I prayed while tightly keeping my lips clamped over his cockhead and letting him empty his balls spurt after spurt in my mouth. Please anybody say something!

"I slapped my fist on the table." D-Rod came up with a bullshit lie. "The notebook's constantly losing its wifi connection. It got me frustrated."

I saw Blake stopping in his track. Obviously, he was checking the notebook that was standing on the table. Any moment, he would find out that it was total bullshit.

"Ok, guys. What's going on? You're acting weird all along. You've been distracted during the entire meeting." Blake inquired after a moment.

"Sorry sir." Matt spoke up. "Miss Addams kept us on our toes with a truckload of assignments all week. She's setting such tight deadlines it makes it hard for us to focus on other tasks."

Holy shit! This douchebag was blaming me for their state of distraction. He even let me hear it! What an insolent bastard!

In a way, however, he was right. I had been the reason for their distraction, even if it had been my cock sucking skills and not my task allocation skills.

"I know Miss Addams tends to overdo it with the work load. Not everybody lives for their work, right?" Blake concurred with Matt. "She can be hard on interns. Don't let yourself get browbeaten by her."

This was rich. I could be hard on interns? It was more like the interns were hard on me or rather hard in me. Once again, the absurdity brought me close to snickering making me feel like a giggly dummy.

"No matter what. That's the way it is." Blake seemed satisfied with Matt's excuse. "Still, I need you to fulfill the tasks. It's a big money project so it's important for the company."

For the next five minutes, Blake arranged new duties. All the while, I kneeled between Matt's legs and sucked his dick. He had won the round of 'Russian Roulette'. Such a fucking shit! He had been the last guy I had wanted to win. Yet, here I was, kneeling in front of him and giving him a helluva blowjob so he could cum now and fuck my ass later in the afternoon. So degrading!

I was jacking his shaft at high speed while sucking and licking his cockhead. Moments before Blake was finished, Matt finally orgasmed. Aiming his dick at the plastic cup, he shot three thick splashes of jizz. The sperm was so thick that it stuck to the sides of the cup and slowly ran down. After gathering four cumloads, there was quite a large puddle of goo at the bottom of the cup.

Gosh! It looked so viscously and gluey. It definitely didn't look appetizingly at all. Still, my stomach growled telling me that I needed something to eat. However, with my new sperm diet, the thick cum soup was all I would get. Another humiliation D-Rod had heaped on me with a single game of rock-paper-scissors.

Eventually, Blake had given all instructions and was about to leave. From underneath the table, I saw his shoes walking to the door. Suddenly, though, he stopped.

"What's that?" He asked the interns. "Isn't that Miss Addams'?"

He was pointing at an object on the ground. It was my purse! I had put it next to the wall when I had walked into the conference room. I had placed it close to the door because I had intended to leave the room quickly.

Shit!

What if Blake picked it up and brought it to my office? He wouldn't find me there!

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!

What if he looked inside and found the silicone popsicle?

"Oh, Miss Addams used the room ahead of us!" D-Rod told Blake matter-of-factly. "I think she's on her lunch break right now, but I got an appointment with her later today. I can bring it to her."

"OK. Don't have time to take her stuff after her anyways." Blake said and picked it up.

'Please don't open it! Please don't open it!' I prayed. Finally, I got lucky for once. He simply handed it over to D-Rod and left the conference room.

"Phewww!" I breathed a sigh of relief.

Moments later, D-Rod's face came into view when he bent down. With a big grin on his face, he opened the purse and pulled the pink popsicle out waving it in front of me.

"So... did you hope for him to find this, Missy?" He chuckled.

"You fucking asshole!" I couldn't help but snarl at him.

"Hehehe! You're right to be upset, fuckdoll. Didn't want him to find out either. Don't wanna lose my office pet." He said petting my head softly. "Where am I supposed to find such an eager sub again?"

Wow! I hadn't expected such tenderness from the Latin macho. But he seemed sincere about it. However, the tender moment was over as soon as it had begun.

"Time for your lunch, office pet!" D-Rod told me pointing at the cup in my hand.

Looking at it, I noticed that the puddle of sperm had gotten stale. It looked even thicker and more gooey than before. After creeping out from underneath the table, I gazed at the boys and saw them looking all expectantly. Slowly, I lifted the cup to my mouth and tipped it.

To give the boys a good show, I held the cup a few inches away from my lips so the sperm was dripping down onto my stuck out tongue. It was so gluey that it crept out at a snarl's pace.

OMG! I was kneeling in the conference room pouring cum into my mouth and eating it for lunch. Any moment, one of my subordinates could walk in on us. It was giving me the creeps.

Blob by blob, the first drops of goo dribbled onto my tongue before a thick stream of white sperm flowed out of the cup and into my mouth. The boys were so astonished by the dirty sight they watched in silence.

When my mouth was full, there was still half the cumload in the cup. Swallowing the sperm, I couldn't get it all down in one go. It was too viscous. I felt like it was gumming up my throat. I basically had to chew it down.

The rest of the cumload wasn't much better and it took me ages to gulp all four loads. The taste was terrible and my throat hurt from all the swallowing. Still, I looked triumphantly at the boys and flashed a smile when I presented my empty mouth.

Walking down the hallway to the stairs, I took a deep breath. Phew! I can't even tell how relieved I was. This had been close. D-Rod had never taking so many risks with an office dare before. And for the first time, we had been on the brink of getting exposed. Fortunately, we had lucked out and hadn't been found out by Blake.

Lost in thought, I didn't notice the door of the men's room opening. In surprise, I looked up when I almost bumped into Blake. He had just stepped out of the restrooms.

"Hello Miss Addams, I thought you were on your lunch break." He said.

"Oh... yes... I... I just got back." I stammered in response trying to gather my senses.

He didn't really listen to me, though. Instead, his gaze was fixed on my bulging boobs. He definitely noticed that my dress was stretched thin over my squeezed fleshcans. It made him wrinkle his brow at first as if he was wondering why his superior was wearing such an inappropriate outfit to work. But then his frown turned into a lecherous gaze while he continued checking out my deep cleavage.

The whole situation made me blush and only increased my stammering. Fuck! I wanted to get out of his sight. He would certainly tell Ortega about my saucy appearance! I didn't need that at all.

"You forgot your purse in the conference room." Blake finally told me. "Danny kept it for you."

"Oh, I didn't even notice it. Hihihi!" I tried to gloss over my apparent forgetfulness although it made me sound awfully silly. "Thanks. I'm going to pick it right up."

"No problem, Miss Addams. Didn't know you were such a jewelry aficionado, you know, with the purse and those bracelets." He replied pointing at my charm bracelets.

My blush deepened to a crimson color when I looked from the silver ruler charm on my right arm to the dice charms on my left arm.

"Do they have a specific meaning?" Blake followed up on the dice. "Their letters, right?"

Gosh! I wanted to push my arms behind my back and hide the bracelets so badly. But that would have been too telling, wouldn't it? So I forced myself to keep my jewelry in my colleagues' sight.

Yes! The letters had a specific meaning. They were telling the world that I was Miss Brat, the interns' luxury toy. Of course, I didn't say that although I thought it nonetheless.

"It... is... it's... an old family heirloom, you know. My mother gave it to me." I tried to wriggle out of this predicament. "But it's not a particular word. The dice keep turning all the time anyways. Hihihi!"

Once again, I tried to gloss over any inconsistencies in my story with a giggle. The way Blake looked at me, however, told me that he wasn't buying my lie. Fuck! He must have identified a word! And how was I supposed to sell a ruler charm as a family heirloom. There were far too many holes in my story.

This would create some gossip for sure. I didn't like it. I didn't like it at all. But I didn't know how to prevent it either. All I could do was counter the gossip with my work performance. Who cared if I dressed sexy and adorned myself with jewelries when I was turning healthy profits, right?

Even though Blake remained unconvinced, he didn't ask any further. So we quickly finished our conversation and I returned to my office.

Back there, I needed quite some time to calm down. The interns had used me in front of a subordinate! It was so disturbing. It left me in a conflict about the next round of rock-paper-scissors. On the one hand, I was afraid of the dare that would follow if I lost. On the other hand, the sheer thought of it made my pussy throb.

A couple hours later, it was time for my next edging session. Just when I was getting ready for it, my door burst open and all four interns strolled inside. Somehow, it felt like a deja vu. As soon as D-Rod had closed the door, Matt stepped in front of my desk.

Shit! He had already won the 'Russian Roulette' and still had his dare left.

"Well Miss Brat." He told me. "You dodged serving us lunch. So let's pick up where we left off. It's time for a break, don't you think? So if I win, you'll serve us some coffee."

Goddamnit! They weren't stopping with their attempts to turn me into their serving wench, were they? Serving coffee was barely better than serving lunch. It was still a secretary's task! Something I wouldn't even do for my clients when no assistants were present!

"Rock... Paper...!" Just as the others, Matt started without waiting for my response.

I quickly clenched my hand to a fist and followed suit. I hadn't chosen 'rock' yet so I went with that shape. Matt went with 'rock' himself. So it was a tie.

We had to go another round. Once again, I shook my fist and decided to go with 'paper'. This time, the frat boy, by contrast, didn't change his shape staying with 'rock'.

I got lucky! I couldn't believe it. I had won against Matt. This was the sweetest victory of the day!

Seeing his face flushed with emotions and fluctuating between disappointment and rage made my day. It was even better than watching his reaction to my slut upgrades. I couldn't hide the smile on my face which only made the overbearing shithead more furious.

Despite my win, however, I still had the edging task at hand. Of course, this fact wasn't lost on D-Rod either. He had used the time and walked over to my office container to pull the dildo out.

"We thought we should lend you a helping hand, lil hussy." He told me while waving the pink popsicle in front of my face. "Not that you take advantage of the situation and secretly cum after all the naughty action."

I looked at my man as much in indignation as in annoyance. I was scandalized about his assumption that I wouldn't follow his rules. At the same time, I resented the thought of edging in front of all the interns, which was kind of ridiculous because I had already sucked the dildo in front of them, right?

Knowing that I wouldn't get around putting on a show for the boys, however, I tried to whip the dildo out of D-Rod's hands but he wasn't having any of it. Pushing his hand out of my reach, he kept the dildo.

"Strip first, office pet." He told me instead.

Slowly, I started gyrating my hips while pulling the black and white patchwork dress up. When it was over my ass, I turned around and presented my naked buns.

With my movements getting quicker, I started shaking my 'phat barrio booty'. My ass meat was jiggling up and down giving the boys a heck of a show. Facing them again, I pushed the v-neck of my tight dress down and let my heavy fleshmounds spill out. The lashed up criss cross straps of the wet look chemise barely covered my nipples and my squeezed titties bulged obscenely while I danced for the boys and made my tit flesh bounce.

Finally, I grabbed the zipper and completely opened the patchwork dress letting it slide to the floor. Here I was standing in the middle of my office only dressed in my tiny red wet look chemise and my black and white, two tone, 4" high heeled pumps waiting for my man to hand me a dildo to masturbate in front of four horny college boys.

D-Rod, however, still didn't hand the pink popsicle over to me. Apparently, he had his own plans for my edging session.

"You know what's the best part of the dildo, lil hussy?" He asked with a smirk. "That stick really comes in handy as a handle."

With that, he walked over to my desk. I had a wooden business card holder standing next to my notebook. It looked very luxurious and better than those plastic holders. It was quite massive and comprised 10 thin compartments, each holding about 10 cards. The Latin macho, however, was about to turn this elegant office equipment into something entirely different.

Cathartico
Cathartico
1,330 Followers