Jessica's Change Management Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cathartico
Cathartico
1,329 Followers

Oh Lordy! He thought I needed help to fetch some document from the trash. What insolence! My annoyance with the swellhead bristled back up. I wouldn't beg for help. I didn't need help with such a menial task.

Feeling like I needed to prove something to myself, I hastily turned around. Before I started crawling over to the wastebasket, though, I remembered the reason for my failure. Quickly, I pushed my middle fingers into the corners of my mouth and spread my lips open. You see, I was still a smart girl. My brain wasn't totally fried.

BUMP

Owie! Out of the blue, my body jolted forward and my face got pushed into Ortega's lap. Gawd! Justin had kicked my ass! That was the help he was giving me! So degrading!

The smug exec, however, grabbed my shoulders and dismissively pushed me off his lap. He basically slapped me away like a pesky fly. So insolent!

BUMP

Ouchie! I had barely managed to crawl a few more feet through the office when Justin kicked my ass again! My body jerked forward. Gawd! So mean! My blood was totally up. I so wanted to slap the dipshit for this insolence.

I couldn't suppress looking over my shoulder and shooting daggers at the intern brute. However, I thought better of doing anything else when I saw the amused look on his face. Keeping my fingers in my mouth, I took a few deep breathes to steady myself before I continued crawling.

BUMP

"Ooowww!"

I had only crawled a few more feet when Justin kicked my ass for the third time. This one was way harder. With my hands trapped in my mouth, my body swayed forward. My face rushed towards the floor! It was getting dangerously close. My soft boobies crashed into the floor first. Owie! However, they stopped my tumble. Duh!

Awkwardly, I lifted my boobies off the ground and continued on my way. Crawling as fast as I could, I hurried over to the wastebasket. I so didn't want to get another kick to the butt. For once, I got lucky. Yet, the young henchman got a kick out of watching me scurry around on my knees with my boobies swaying.

Kneeling over the trash bin, I let my right hand slip from my mouth and reached out to grab the scrunched up sheet. Just then, the slimeball grabbed my wrist and stopped me.

"Your hands belong where, yummy dummy?" He hissed.

"In my mouth, sir." I replied with a small voice.

Oh Lordy! I had gotten so harried that I had forgotten about my hands again. Another blunder! Come on, girl! You're acting like a total idiot here! You're meeting their prejudices, acting like the yummy dummy you're being called. Ashamed of my stupidity, I reached up and pushed my fake, French-nailed middle fingers back into the corner of my mouth.

"C'mon dollie, admit it. You gave it your best, but in the end, you're too dumb to fetch the documents by yourself." Justin prompted me. "Ask for help, bitchface."

"I have no need for an office bimbo that's too proud for her own good, I'm afraid." Ortega reinforced. "I need a compliant ass-istant that knows her place."

Oh boy! They really wanted me to beg, right? I so didn't want to do it. I had tried so hard to keep my pride and pass the silly ass-essment center on my own terms. I had given it my best shot but it hadn't been enough. I had to admit that I needed their help.

How could they help me, though? I couldn't quite figure it out. Oh shoot! I got it now, and I didn't like it at all. Gulp!

"Please sir, fer sur, be so kind 'n kick my ass." I properly begged without scrutinizing it any further.

BUMP

With my fingers in my mouth, Justin gave my ass the hardest kick ever. It was so powerful that I fell forward. I tumbled over and my head crashed downwards. Oh no! Oh no, no, no! I couldn't stop it. I couldn't prevent it. My face was heading towards a wastebasket. Grody to the max!

"Uuuggghhh!" I squealed when my head plunged into the trash basket!

With my head dunked into the garbage, my forehead rested on a paper heap. So gross! So debasing! Even though the waste bin was filled with old, shredded papers only, every fiber of my body revolted.

With my face scrubbing over the papers, I couldn't stop whining and yammering. My aversion wasn't caused so much by the yukkiness but the utter debasement. So totally grody!

Watching my head sticking in the waste bin made Justin roar with laughter. I didn't hear a sound from Ortega, though. Anyhow, it must have looked so ridiculous. My bitchface with the fringe hairstyle and the thin, sculpted eyebrows dunked into a trash can. Ain't that rich?

Overwhelmed by disgust, I quickly lifted my head while grimacing terribly. Still, I knew what I had to do. Knowing it and doing it, however, were two separate thingies. I had to stick my head into the waste bin and pick up the sheet of paper with my mouth! So nasty!

Gazing up at Ortega, I saw the look of expectancy that told me everything I needed to know. He really wanted me to degrade myself like that.

"Hihihi! Oh my gosh! Hihihi!" I giggled in astonishment about myself.

Actually, it was kinda stunning that I did the dirty deed so deliberately and so willingly. There was barely any kind of struggle in me. As Ortega had said, it was part of my job description so I had to do it, right? Did I like it? Nope. But do you like every aspect of your job? I didn't think so.

"Hihihi! Hihihi!" I continued giggling while I leaned forward and plunged my head into the trash basket again.

This time, I didn't get a kick from Justin. I was doing it on my own. I was doing it voluntarily. And it made it feel even more humiliating.

Even though my mouth got held open, I needed several tries to get a hold on the yellow sheet with my teeth. Eventually, I managed to bite onto it and pull it out of the waste bin.

With my fingers spreading my lips open and a discarded paper in my mouth, I crawled back to the sofas and cautiously spit the yellow sheet onto the coffee table.

"A bumpy start. But we shouldn't expect too much of a ditzy doll, should we?" Ortega stated. "We may let it count as passed."

"That was quite amusing. Not enough to deserve my cock, but maybe we'll get there." The smug exec told me. "Yet, it suffices for an intern's cock."

Jeez! I wasn't a good enough bimbo to earn his dick? Could he be any more presumptuous? Could he be any cockier? I guess not. Yet, he had totally managed to let me feel that I wasn't a top priority for him.

I was just an insignificant yummy dummy. I was just an interchangeable bimbo candidate for him. Like he could easily replace me with another big-titted office tart without any notice. Like he could easily find ten glamour dolls with bigger boobies and blonder hair to replace me. I wasn't anything special for him.

Gawd! It felt so cliché. It felt so degrading. Yet, it totally turned me on and made my subbie heart beat faster. Shoot! The more he disregarded me the harder I wanted to work for his attention.

After all, he hadn't even touched me yet. He hadn't made a move to fondle my boobies or use my holes. That was so strange. It was so untypical in comparison to all the other men I had encountered as Miss Tease. It made me feel so inferior and insignificant. It also made me yearn so much harder for his cock. Duh!

While Ortega made himself comfortable on the leather sofa, Justin flopped into the leather chair. Turning around on my knees, I looked at the rude intern expectantly. So what about the reward?

"Get over here, dollie!" The slimeball ordered.

Okay! Here we go, I guess. The way, the slimeball lounged around on the leather chair with his legs splayed wide, I was kinda sure what the reward would be. I would be allowed to suck the intern off. Oh great! How nice! What a selfless gift. Yet, I couldn't deny how the thought of getting my lips on a hard dick made my mouth water although there wasn't much drool left in my mouth 'cause of my fluid deprivation.

Crawling over to the desk, I was kinda certain what he wanted me to do. He wanted me in the super clichéd sexretary position. He wanted me kneeling under the desk. I betcha.

Of course, I did him the favor and crawled into position. As soon as I had reached his legs, Justin reached out and grabbed the golden tie. OMG! He instantly went for my titties. I had almost forgotten that they were still tied up. My boobies were so swollen and so reddened they had almost gotten numb. I could barely feel them anymore.

Pulling me forward with the tie, the noose around my funbags tightened even more. Oh boy! My juicy juggies were so swelled up they looked about to burst any second. They literally looked like balloons that would pop at the slightest touch.

When I was kneeling in between Justin's splayed legs, he lifted his hand and started loosening his tie. What the heck was he up to now? There was already a tie around my titties, wasn't it?

"Tell me again, bitchface, your hands go where?" He asked when he had taken the tie off his neck.

"Um... in my mouth, spreading my lips open." I replied without remembering that I had crawled underneath the desk on all fours.

"Seems like you're just too dumb to remember the easiest rule, ain't you, Missy?" The slimeball stated.

Shoot! What was I supposed to respond to that? I guess he had a point 'cause my hands were still on the ground and not in my mouth. There was so much happening. There was so much to process. I guess it was confusing me.

"Oh, so sorry sir." I quickly replied. "Thanksies for reminding me. Hihihi!"

Really fast, I lifted my hands and pushed my fake-nailed middle fingers into the corners of my mouth. As soon as my hands were in place, Justin knotted one end of his tie around my right wrist. Then he pulled the tie over to my left hand and tethered up my left wrist.

Oh Lordy! My arms were tied together behind my head. They were strapped so tightly that I couldn't pull my fingers out of my mouth! I couldn't close my mouth anymore!

Tugging on the golden tie laced around my boobies, the rude intern pulled my head forward and my hands moved along. He was able to guide my face with a pull on the 'boobie tie'. OMG!

The slimeball continued pulling my head forward until my nose was pressed into his crotch. He didn't even need to say it. I knew exactly what he wanted me to do. So I quickly got to work trying to snatch his zipper with my teeth.

It was kinda difficult 'cause I didn't have a good angle. I was in no position to argue, though, so I dutifully kept on working trying to bite down on the zipper and pull it down. Sweat started forming on my forehead when snap after snap missed.

"Aw, dollie, a miss is as good as a mile." The slimeball taunted me with every failed attempt.

I was already panting from the effort when I eventually managed to get a hold of the zipper with my teeth and promptly pulled it down. At least, Justin's dick had grown rock solid from all the action so it immediately popped out of his pants. With another tug on the 'boobie tie', the intern brute pulled my mouth over his cock.

"Ooommmppphhh!" My gasp turned into a muffled scream when my mouth got stuffed.

I couldn't do anything but hold my mouth open. My body got controlled and moved by Ortega's henchman. I was simply a glamour doll to be directed and used as the man saw fit.

With the pull on the tie, the slimeball slipped his shaft way past my uvula until it was buried deep in my throat. His cock was so deep down my gullet that my throat muscles quickly began convulsing. My throat pipe tightened and relaxed squeezing Justin's shaft and giving him a deluxe cock-massage.

My whole body began shaking and trembling while he held me in place with the golden 'boobie tie'. My body was basically performing a lewd, jerky dance around the cock that skewered me.

"Urgh! Gak! Urgh! Gak! Uuurrrgghhh!!" I gagged pitifully.

Even though my mouth had felt really dry before, my choking caused my mouth to get flooded with slobber. My throat was so stuffed with my intern's shaft, however, that no spit drooled out at all. Just when he finally tugged on the tie behind my head to pull his cock from my mouth, a gush of slobber sloshed out and got stuck to my French-nailed fingers holding my mouth open.

Ugh! It felt so yukky! With my arms tied up, however, I couldn't wipe it off or anything.

With my fingers still spreading my mouth open, Justin pulled the 'boobie tie' forward to skewer my face on his dick all so slowly. He totally enjoyed the way I nervously shifted on my knees while his hard shaft inched up its way down my throat. He even started chuckling when my body convulsed and I started gagging on his thick cock.

This time, though, Justin didn't keep his dick down my gullet for long. Instead, he began face fucking me using the golden 'boobie tie' as his handle. The way my tied up arms lurched back and forth along with my head must have looked so comical. It must have looked like I was literally taking a header. So silly!

Every tug hurt really badly 'cause it squeezed my soft titties and made my fleshorbs bulge more intensely. My screams, however, were totally drowned out by my heavy gagging.

"Awwwk! Ow! Brrrfff! Awwwk! Ow! Brrrfff!" A mixture of gagging and sloshing noises filled the room while he drilled my throat.

With every thrust, my mouth filled with drool and the intern's dick basically turned into a blender that stirred the spit like a cocktail until it got way creamy. With my mouth spread open, his cock didn't touch my lips at all but directly fucked my throat without any obstacle slowing it down. From the hard face drilling, my pearl earrings wildly swung back and forth hitting against my hands.

Every once in a while, the intern brute pulled his shaft from my mouth. Mostly, to drag the stirred slobber out along with his cock. A healthy portion of the frothed up drool stuck to my fingers and fake nails, slowly creeping down my hands and wrists. It left a yukky trail of slime along the way. Ugh! The rest ran down my chin and started dribbling down pulling nasty strings of slime. Barf! Of course, the rude intern had to toy with me, using his hard dick to gather up the frothy strings of drool and wipe them off all over my cheeks. Ugh! Barf! Ugh!

The way the dipshit methodically gagfucked my throat and distributed the slobber all over my cheeks turned my face into a total mess. When the first drips of spit started trickling off my arms and onto the ground, he had obviously reached his goal.

SLAP SLAP

Pulling his cock out of my spread-open mouth, he slapped both my squeezed, bulging fleshorbs. Owie! They had been constricted for such a long time that it hurt terribly. Shoot! That totally stung!

"Look at you, mucky pup. You're a dirty mess!" Justin exclaimed. "Can't keep yourself presentable, can you? Always gotta do everything for you, bimbo ditz!"

He jumped off the leather chair and walked around the desk. In confusion, I watched him while keeping my position.

"Oh!" I suddenly grunted when I felt a bead slipping out of my asshole.

Justin had stepped behind me and pulled on my pearl necklace that was still deeply embedded in my butt. On impulse, I clenched my anal muscle to keep the remaining pearls up my asshole.

"C'mon dollie. Off we go!" The slimeball announced with another tug on the necklace.

Oh no! Oh boy! Now, it dawned on me. He was using the necklace as a leash. He was about to lead me through the office like a bimbo pet on a bead chain embedded up my ass! Gulp! So degrading!

Once more, Justin tugged on the necklace. Once more, I clenched my ringpiece to keep the beads up my ass. I couldn't risk the intern completely pulling the pearl necklace from my ass. It would entail some sorta punishment for sure.

With the next yank, I finally followed Justin's lead. Crawling backwards on my knees wasn't that easy, though. Swaying like a drunk, I slowly crept out from under the desk.

When I was kneeling in the center of Ortega's office, Justin made me lift my right leg. Oh my gosh! I couldn't feel more like a leashed dog. I couldn't feel more like a little pet.

Awkwardly, I had to step over the pearl necklace so the bead chain got pulled forward through my legs. As my hands were still tied to my head, I had to kneel with my back straight. With another tug on the 'pearly leash', Justin got into motion and I followed closely. At least, now, I was able to crawl forward and see where we were headed.

Justin made me crawl a circle around the desk and another circle around the sofas. Jeez! He was leading me around to savor the feeling of control he possessed over me. He wanted me to feel like a totally leashed bitch. He wanted me to feel like a totally dumb bimbo pet. Oh wow! He was succeeding with that for sure.

Finally, Justin was getting tired of walking his bitch and led me towards his final destination. Anyhow, I didn't like where we were going. I didn't like it at all. The slimeball was leading me directly toward the wastebasket. Not again!

When we reached the trash bin, I looked up to my intern. I didn't shoot any daggers at him anymore. I didn't try to stand up to the dipshit anymore. Instead, I tried to plead as submissively as I could, 'cause I didn't want to get kicked in the ass again for sure. Actually, though, that wasn't Justin's plan anyway as I soon found out.

"Uuuhhh!" I squealed when he pulled on the 'boobie tie'.

My titties got squeezed painfully and my body got bent forward. The wastebasket came closer and closer. No! No, no, no!

Once more, my head got dunked into the trash bin and my face came to a rest on the paper heap. Clutching the golden 'boobie tie' in his left hand, the intern brute started pushing my body up and down and left and right.

"C'mon mucky pup. Press those cheeks onto the paper to get that bitchface cleaned up!"

"Ugh! Uuuhhh! Ugh!" I screeched and yammered.

This was so disgusting! My face got rubbed over some paper waste. Discarded sheets were used to clean my cheeks and wipe off the slobber. Totally gross! Totally revolting!

SPLASH

Uh! What the hell? Out of a sudden, I felt some drops falling onto my cheek. Something was raining down on me. I couldn't move my hands, and I couldn't move my head, either. So I wasn't able to turn to see what was causing the drops.

Instead, I could only hear Justin's evil laughter that gave me the chills. When he tugged on the 'boobie tie' to pull my body into a new position, I eventually got the chance to see the cause of the drops from the corner of my eye.

It was the intern himself! He was using his right hand to jack off. He was cumming. His spunk was spraying into the wastebasket. He was jizzing onto my face dunked into the trash bin.

The dipshit wasn't letting me suck him off. He wasn't letting me please him. He was simply using me as a sperm receptacle. He was literally reducing me to a cum dumpster. Totally degrading!

When Justin's balls were empty and his cumload coated my face, the intern brute yanked the 'boobie tie' until my cum-covered cheek got pressed onto the paper heap. After wiping my throat slime off my bitchface, it was obviously time to wipe off his goo, too.

I didn't protest or object any longer. I didn't complain or yammer any longer. I simply wanted to get my head out of the wastebasket. Of course! Duh! Anyways, this was my reward for passing the first test, wasn't it? I should be happy to get a reward. Never look a gift horse in the mouth, right? Whatever the gift.

After extensively rubbing my cheeks on the discarded papers, Justin was eventually pleased with the state of my bitchface. Apparently, all the drool and cum had been cleaned off to his satisfaction.

For a few moments, the young henchman allowed me to kneel there with my head in the trash basket, letting me catch a breath. How nice! Eventually, he tugged on the anal beads to lead me to the center of Ortega's office.

"We may proceed with the next test." Ortega stated matter-of-factly as if he hadn't just watched me getting facefucked in front of him but taken a short coffee break instead.

Cathartico
Cathartico
1,329 Followers