Jessica's Change Management Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Daddy! I've been, like, a really excellent bimbo today! Like a super bimbo deluxe!" I protested, stomping my foot in frustration.

I was so rattled that I didn't even notice adopting the workers' nickname. It only made Shelly laugh at me, though. The sparkle in her eyes showed how much she enjoyed watching me act all pouty and bimboy. However, she knew better than to say anything. I guess daddy didn't like his bimbos too cheeky.

The blonde trophy chick couldn't really say a thingie anyhow 'cause she had boss' cock back in her mouth. Grabbing her head, Ortega held her down on his member. With his strangely arched shaft, he gave Shelly quite the hard time to swallow his tool. For sure, she was heavily gagging.

Even though I so didn't want to do it, I couldn't stop staring at the sight. I was really spellbound by it. Gosh! Watching the hard cock made my mouth drool and my pussy lurch. I guess Ortega saw my desire 'cause he shoved Shelly away and stood up. Yay!

While he approached me, my gaze remained fixated on his rigid tool by default. I couldn't really do anything against it. It was kinda out of my hand actually. His hard member was jutting out erect and proud, looking so tasty, like literally good enough to eat. Tihi!

"That zipper is more than decoration, I hope." Ortega exclaimed. "We shall see if we can put it to use, Missy."

"Um daddy, it's totally beneficial!" I interjected, kinda quickly for my current state of mind. "You remember the repairman, daddy?"

"He said it's a bitching switch, you know, like a bimbo switch, 'cause it makes me vain 'n vapid, happy 'n horny, like, in an instant." I blurted out.

Woah! That hit home 'cause it made Ortega and Shelly look at each other. For a moment, they were silent. Then they burst into loud laughter. Gawd! It had sounded totally silly but it had been the truth.

"Well, that is good to know. I may test it next time you go into bitch mode." The Latino stated. "However, there might be yet another benefit."

Leaving me no chance to process his words, he stepped up to me. Reaching between my legs, he grasped the zipper piercing. Of course, I allowed him free reign, splaying my legs and lifting my dress, although I held my breath when he seized control of my super sensitive clit.

I had no clue what Ortega was about to do. After all, he didn't have to use the piercing as bimbo switch. There was no need for me to get my bimbo on, 'cause it was already cranked up to the max.

After holding the piercing for a couple of seconds, he gave it a tug. It was only a single, tiny tug but I couldn't be fast enough to follow his lead. After all, I didn't want him to forcefully pull on my clit piercing 'cause sensitive spot and all.

So I ended up staggering over to the middle of Ortega's office while he held the zipper in his hand. With my crotch pushed forward and my legs splayed open, I was more like teetering than walking sexily. Leading me away from the desk, my boss didn't need to exert any kinda pressure. The sheer gesture was enough to get me going.

Oh boy! Daddy was using my new piercing like a leash to lead me around his office! So degrading! It really was a multipurpose instrument. So hilarious!

"Henceforth, whenever I might hold out my hand, you may present your bimbo piercing for I have to bring you into line or show you around, ditzy doll." My boss informed me, delivering it like a throw-away line.

Just then we reached the intended spot. Ortega didn't elaborate on it any further so I didn't really have a chance to process the full meaning. Instead, he stopped and gave the zipper another tiny tug. It wasn't really forceful but enough to send me the message. Quickly, I knelt down.

I was about to get his cock. I was about to get his cock. Yay, yay, yay! Opening my mouth, I greedily waited.

"Take a close look since your pussy won't get to feel it today, Missy." The exec played with me.

Every word made me flinch 'cause it was so disappointing. I guess I wouldn't get to cum then, either. Shoot! This day had been all about having daddy make me cum. It was all that mattered. Shoot! Shoot! Shoot!

"You're on clean-up duty only, I'm afraid." Ortega said. "Push that tongue out, Miss Bimbo."

Even though I was devastated by his words, I dutifully obeyed, pushing my tongue out really wide. The only thingie missing was me lifting my arms to my titties and folding my hands over. I would so look like a begging pet then. Well, I was his office pet after all, right?

With my tongue out, the smug exec tapped his hard shaft onto my tongue. It was glistening all over with Shelly's drool, and with each dick slap some of that slobber stuck to my tongue. Ugh! I wailed in disgust the first time, which earned me a stern look from Ortega. So I bit my tongue the next times although I continued flinching from revolt.

He didn't thrust his cock through my lips a single time. Instead, he continued tapping the slobber off on my tongue. When his shaft was somewhat clean, he slapped his meaty tool against my cheeks. Left, right, left, right. Ouchie!

With his dick clean, he left me kneeling in the middle of his office and turned his attention to Miss Trophy. She had been eagerly waiting, getting in position bent over his desk. In preparation, she had already lifted the hem of her striped dress to expose her fuckholes. The blonde secretary really seemed well-trained, or at least better trained than me. Duh!

Without ceremony, the snobby Latino plunged his hard member into Shelly's pussy and started screwing her hard. I remained in position. Actually, I was so entranced by the sight of his arched cock sliding in and out of the young secretary's coochie that I even left my tongue hanging out of my mouth.

Every moan from Shelly made me grit my teeth. I so much wanted to be in her position. At least, with boss banging her from behind, his cockhead wasn't pressing against her most sensitive spot. Oh gosh! I literally felt like jealous about food, or more like, jealous about dick. For sure, I begrudged the bitch the very air she was breathing, I mean cock she was feeling. Gulp!

With my tongue out for so long, I started drooling all over the place, although I didn't notice it at first. Strands of slobber dangled off my tongue before tearing and dropping onto my titties. I had even managed to hit both post-its with drops of spit. Duh!

I hadn't noticed me drooling, and I hadn't noticed something else, either. My hand was between my legs, playing with my zipper piercing. I was frigging my clit, masturbating to the sight of my secretary getting fucked by my archrival! Oh Lordy!

Eventually, Ortega stopped poking Shelly's pussy and turned around to face me again. He chuckled when he saw me with my tongue out, slobber all over my titties, and my hand fingering my pussy. Yet, he didn't waste any time to step up to me.

"I see, it turns beautifool on to suck my cock to life for me to fuck another bimbo." He sneered. "Interesting. You may be better suited as a fluffer than a cock sheath, I might think."

Um... no way, like not at all! I almost started crying from shame. This so wasn't true.

"You even drooled onto your bimbo certificates, Miss Bimbo." Ortega exclaimed when he noticed the drops of spit on the post-its. "Your mouth is watering for my phallus, I conclude."

I couldn't object to that. It was so true after all. The snobby Latino didn't give me time to respond anyhow 'cause he thrust his cock straight through my lips. Yay! He went deep down my throat on the get-go, and with my tongue out he instantly made me choke pitifully. Nay!

I tried to retract my tongue but my boss raised a warning finger in response. Without another prompt, I obediently kept it out. It made me choke pitifully while he cleaned off Shelly's pussy slime in my throat.

Burying his shaft deeply in my mouth, he grabbed the base of his meaty tool and moved it around in a circle. He spun his dick around in my throat! He basically scraped his member all along my throat pipe and uvula.

"Uuurrruuurrruuurrruuurrruuurrrggghhh!" I kinda uttered a single long gag.

Jeez! It made me choke and retch super harshly. It also made me drool super massively. Spit literally ran from my lips like a waterfall, cascading down onto my boobies and drenching the certificates.

I grabbed the back of his thighs to hang on for dear life while tears burst from my eyes. I guess I clung onto him a bit too much, 'cause I dug my nails into his flesh really deep. He screamed out and cursed in response, pulling his dick from my mouth.

"Mind out, idiot!" He berated me.

It was the first time, he somewhat lost his temper and it didn't sound like I should ask for that kinda trouble more often.

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

He landed a series of slaps to my cheeks to emphasize my mistake. I so wanted to apologize, but I couldn't form a coherent response. I was more embarrassed by my stupidity than anything else. Oh dang! I was squandering my chance of getting his cock! Silly girl!

"You might have emphasized your uselessness with your new set of bimbo porn claws, ditzy doll." He hissed. "However, you may learn how to use them quickly."

"Dig them into your breasts, Miss Bimbo. Make them useful!" He surprised me with his next command.

Um... what? I was supposed to do what? He wanted me to claw and scratch at my soft titty meat. But that would hurt with my long fake nails and all!

I so didn't like it. I so did it for daddy! Lifting my arms, I fully cupped my big boobies with my hands and bend my fingers. My long red-to-white nails scraped against my skin and dug into it, deeper and deeper.

"Owie!... Ouch!... Owie!" I grunted when I felt the stinging sharpness.

Nonetheless, I started kneading and mauling my poor titty flesh while I kept my fake porno nails buried in my skin. Gosh! It hurt. It really did. When I lifted my hands, though, I could see that my ombré porn claws had left some imprints on the bases of my funbags.

"Owiiieee!" I muttered anew.

To give myself a break, I teasingly ran the white tips of my red nails all over my teardrop-shaped boobies. From the very top down to my nipples and from the very bottom up to my nipples. Oh wow! The acrylic felt kinda good when lightly grazing my skin. However, I started adding a bit of pressure 'cause punishment.

The sharp tip dug into my soft skin while I ran my fingers up and down my juggies. Gawd! I was scratching my boobies, leaving red marks on my flesh. No need to worry, 'cause no way I scratched them sore, just irritated my skin, getting it nice and red. I mean, I wasn't stupid, or more like, I wasn't so stupid.

For a few moments, Ortega followed my work closely. Then he turned back to his secretary. Tapping his hard member against her ass cheek, Shelly reached back and spread her buns open. Apparently, it was something like a signal 'cause he audibly spit onto her unfolded asshole.

Using his spittle as lube, he roughly shoved his cock up her bunghole. She responded with a loud grunt although it quickly turned into moans of pleasure. Actually, the Latino reamed out her butthole super hard. Yet, Shelly took it admirably well, like she really enjoyed the brutal treatment.

This was kinda like a new side to my boss. More like the type of aggressive behavior he had shown towards me when we had been rivals. I guess he was still angered by my mishaps. However, I didn't really know which side I preferred, his condescending, smug manner or his ruthless, aggressive style. Yet, it was enough to show me that I shouldn't mess with him for sure.

Whatever! The next couple of minutes, I continued mauling and scratching my titties while Ortega kept on drilling Shelly's butt. Eventually, he let his dick pop out and came back to me. Oh goodie! My titty skin was getting sore after all. I knew what was about to happen. I should have dreaded it but my joy of having his attention outweighed my disgust.

Quickly opening my mouth, I stuck my tongue out expectantly. With his hand holding his rigid tool, my boss wiped his glistening shaft all over my lips, under my nose, and over my tongue. He really let me smell it and taste it to the max! It was nauseating, making me heave from the stank alone. So gross to smell Shelly's ass! So nice to touch Ortega's cock!

While I was retching miserably, I continued mauling my right funbag with my fake nails dug into the skin. I also frigged my clit with my left hand. Actually, I flicked my zipper piercing with the nail tip of my left forefinger.

When Ortega tired of using his cock as a wipe, he simply held it in front of me. He let me lick his shaft, lapping at it until it was totally cleaned up. So yukky! So demeaning! So making me fingerfuck my pussy! So getting me close to cumming!

"No orgasm for the clean-up fluffer today, I'm afraid." The Latino warned me when he noticed me getting agitated.

Oh shoot! I had guessed correctly. I wasn't allowed to get his cock, and I wasn't allowed to cum, either. Darn mishaps! You need to be more attentive, girl! If I had known the consequences I would have asked Lambert himself to stick that bimbo certificate to my ass. Oh my god! Believe it or not. Then and there, I really meant it that way.

Before I had a chance to reach my climax, Ortega thrust his hand out with his palm up. He didn't need to say a single word 'cause the sign was clear. I hadn't forgotten his announcement so quickly, okay?

Hastily, I scrambled to my feet, lifted my black micro mini, and splayed my legs open. Reaching between my legs, daddy grasped my zipper piercing, I mean bimbo switch, I mean bimbo leash. Duh! He didn't need to give it a tug this time 'cause I started walking immediately, simply letting him set the direction.

Somehow, it felt kinda liberating to have my boss lead me around. He was setting the direction, setting the agenda, setting the tone. I didn't have to rack my brains about such stuff. I only had to look pretty. Yay!

By the zipper, I was led over to the desk where Shelly was still in position bent over the tabletop with her ass spread open. This time, Ortega tapped his member against her pink pussy meat. As a response, the secretary straightened up and turned around. Sitting onto the desk she leaned back until she lay on the tabletop with her legs spread open and lifted into the air. Stretching out her arms, she grabbed the heels of her super trendy shoes. Oh wow! Her fuckholes were wide open for use, for sure.

With a tiny tug on the zipper piercing, Ortega made me kneel underneath Shelly's ass. Looking closely at the action, I saw him plowing his meaty tool into her wet snatch. Oh darn! This time, the bitch was in the perfect position. Of course, she responded with loud groans at once. His cock was hitting the right spot, for sure.

It didn't take long and the secretary was squirming on the desk getting close to her climax. Oh shoot! Not only did my rival deny me my orgasm, he was giving it to my subordinate secretary instead. So mean!

She was getting close. She was getting really close. Before I knew what was happening, the smug exec pulled his cock from Shelly's pussy. Just then, the bitch exploded. She literally erupted like a volcano, or more like a fountain 'cause she started squirting.

She was having a squirting orgasm. Oh boy! I only knew the feeling too well. It was so good. It was so worthy of re-experiencing. To really stress my punishment, my boss pulled my head up by my hair and held my face in front of Shelly's pussy.

SPLASH! SPLASH! SPLASH!

Her clear squirt sprayed right into my face! Ugh! It drenched my cheeks and spurted into my mouth, which I held open by default. I was literally getting drowned in her orgasm. Barf! The bitch was cumming for ages, it seemed.

Anyways, she was coming in such epic masses that it doused my face. Her liquid even ran down to my boobies. It soaked my titty flesh and drenched the post-its, blurring the writing. Oh no! Of course, it didn't remain unnoticed by my boss.

"Well, it seems as if beautifool ruined her certificates." He chided me. "If you don't value them, you may remove them, Miss Bimbo."

Oh dang! I had worked so hard for these certificates! I had suffered the senior consultants' taunts for them. It was totally silly, but it felt like a great loss at the time. Pay more attention, girl! I scolded myself.

"For your final training session, you may wash them off, Missy." The Latino told me before I could react. "Your hands should be occupied anyways, I believe."

Oh wow! Wash them off? What the fudge was that supposed to mean? Oh righty! My hands, I mean my porn claws, were supposed to pinch my sore titty flesh. Gulp! That only left my mouth, right? Oh, I see! I was supposed to spit at the post-its to get them detached. Ugh!

I yelped when I dug my fake nails back into my soft titty meat. I did so before I even finished my thought process. Duh! There was no way back, though. The urge to show daddy that I was an eager, docile bimbo was way too big. Lowering my head, I pursed my lips and spat. Barf! Super disgusting! Super demeaning!

PTOO! PTOO!

Total gross out!

I was spitting at my funbags, aiming to hit the glue strip of the post-its. That wasn't easy at all. If anything, it was really difficult cause I mostly hit the certificates and the skin around them. So silly! So yukky!

For a few moments, Ortega watched my desperate attempts. When I didn't achieve a quick success, though, he turned his attention back to his secretary tart and plunged his cock into her sopping coochie.

Oh darn! The blonde bitch was getting fucked out of her mind whereas I had to pester my juicy juggs. So unfair! So mean! Yet, I continued pinching my boobies and spitting at the certificates while I enviously watched Shelly getting nailed. So jealous! So grudging!

PTOO! PTOO!

I couldn't tell how many times I spat at my titties. I was too grossed out to count. Anyways, my booby flesh was littered with white, bubbly drops of spittle. I still hadn't managed to hit the glue strip, though. By now, however, my fleshglobes were so drenched that both post-its were losing their stickiness, hanging by a thread.

PTOO! PTOO!

"Yay!" I cheered loudly when I finally managed to rinse off the certificates.

Oh my god! This was totally stupid and totally nasty. Yet, I celebrated as if I had just gotten a promotion. Well, a reward wasn't so unreasonable 'cause I had just completed another training session, right?

Ortega didn't acknowledge my success in any way, though. He was occupied with pummeling Shelly's cunny instead. When I was done, he simply grabbed my chestnut-golden tresses and made me turn on my knees. Guiding my head between his legs, he made me lick his balls. I slurped away manically, happy to get another chance at his tool.

The double attention finally did the trick and daddy got ready to blow his wad. With a final thrust deep into Shelly's pussy, he held his cock there while he filled her hot box to the brim.

"You may now resume your clean-up duty, Missy." He told me when he pulled out of his blonde secretary.

Enthusiastically, I lunged for his shriveling dick and lapped up all remnants of sperm. If daddy was satisfied with my work, he might let me cum after all, right? At least, I hoped so and cleaned him super fast and über-eagerly.

"You're not done, I'm afraid." Ortega reminded me when he tugged his cock away.

I was confused at first. When he pointed between Shelly's legs, however, it dawned on me. I had to clean his cum from her pussy, too. Ugh! I so didn't want to touch the secretary! After all, she was my rival now. Oh wow! Times had changed! A couple of days ago, Ortega had been my rival for the CEO position. Now, this low-ranked junior employee was my rival for daddy's attention. Gasp!

Yet, I turned over to the blonde bitch. Before I could crawl over to her, though, she had gotten off the desk. Stepping up to me, she placed her foot on my chest right between my funbags and shoved me onto my back until I lay flat on the ground. Woah! What a show of superiority! So inappropriate! So bitchy!

1...67891011