Jessica's Change Management Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cathartico
Cathartico
1,329 Followers

Straddling my head, Shelly squatted down. Spreading her pussy open with her fingers, she let the white, sticky goo dribble from her coochie. The first drop hit me squarely on the nose, making me twitch in surprise and revolt. Yet, I quickly lifted my head and got my mouth in position to catch the rest of the jizz. After all, it was daddy's sperm. Drop by drop it trickled down. Drop by drop my mouth got filled. Shelly pushed and pressed to get all the cum out. She was pressing so hard I only hoped she wouldn't start peeing onto my face. Oh no!

In the end, she didn't do it although the twinkle in her eyes told me that she would have enjoyed it. The only reason was probably 'cause Ortega hadn't instructed her. Anyways, she liked towering over me, for sure. Oh fudge!

When daddy's two bimbos had traded his cum, I swallowed it all down. Oh man! I felt more obliging than ever towards my archrival. Now, that I had competition, or more like cum-petition, for Ortega's cock, I felt way more eager to please him.

"I see, beautifool completed her task." My boss eventually harked back to my bimbo training.

"You may give her the final certificates then, Miss Trophy." He told his secretary.

Oh no! He had fucked the bitch instead of me. He had granted her an orgasm instead of me. Now, he was letting her draw up the bimbo certificates. No way, the smug exec could show me my position on the bimbo ladder more clearly. Too unfair! Too belittling!

Of course, Shelly relished this chance. With a bright smile, she took a post-its pad and threw it into my arms. She wasn't even writing it down herself but letting me do the work. Umph! Anyways, I wrote down what she dictated.

'B.I.M.B.O'

That was kinda easy. The bitch wasn't really creative, was she? The second note, however, wasn't that easy. Instead, it made my fingers tremble.

'Bubbly Imbecile Monster-titted Barbie Owned'.

With every word, my handwriting was getting more and more scrawly. I was barely able to control my shaking hands. After all, that ultra-insulting tag was about to get stuck to my body! So offensive! So rude!

Oh Lordy! Compared to the previous certificates, these bimbo tags literally felt like the tip of the iceberg. Shelly had just defined what daddy expected from his bimbos and it made me choke. It was totally over-the-top, wasn't it? I mean, every word was demeaning in its own way, right?

"So where do we put them?" The secretary started pondering when she took the first note off me. "All the good spots are taken. Too bad."

"Oh, that should do it." She exclaimed while grabbing my left arm.

Shelly took the golden chain-link bracelet and pushed it up my arm. Then she stuck the 'B.I.M.B.O' post-it to my wrist and let the bracelet slide back over it.

Nooo! She had placed the post-it on an unclad spot! She couldn't do that!

Panic must have been written all over my face 'cause Shelly petted my hair in mocking assurance. I pleadingly looked at my boss trying to make him intervene. He had to do it! He simply had to. He couldn't let the bitch get away with it, right?

"Don't you worry. Its hidden underneath the bracelet." She told me. "You can tell everyone it's a reminder 'cause you're having a hard time remembering things."

That was more mocking than reassuring so I continued shooting daddy pleading looks. He didn't seem to step in, though. Instead, Shelly grabbed my right arm and proceeded to pull the golden bracelet up to stick the second post-it to my wrist. With the bracelets back in place, I looked at my arms. The yellow notes were shining through the gaps. Fortunately, Ortega had chosen golden jewelry so there wasn't that much of a color contrast. Still, the bimbo tags were visible on second glance. What if someone asked about it?

For sure, the secretary had trumped the interns regarding the meanest spot for a post-it. Oh dang! This spelled trouble for the next days! Shelly wasn't a pushover. That was a fact!

With the new bimbo tags in place, Ortega sent his bimbos out with a dismissive wave of his hand. I didn't want to leave his office 'cause I was marked everywhere! I literally looked like an advertising column. Gulp!

When Shelly was long gone, I finally sneaked out of the office, literally walking on tiptoes. Stepping through the door, I ran into Justin who was waiting on the hallway. Of course, it only took him a few moments to notice the changes in my appearance. Amid peals of laughter, I had to show him the new certificates. Gosh! I was dying of shame when I pulled up the bracelets right on the hallway.

Fortunately, the intern led me straight out of the office 'cause it was really late by now. The silver lining was that we didn't run into any consultants. Nonetheless, the brute continued laughing all the way to the parking lot. At least, Ortega's henchman was still delegated to guard me and not Shelly. Yay! Although, I didn't know if that was a good or bad thingie.

*to be continued*

Cathartico
Cathartico
1,329 Followers
1...67891011