Jessica's Change Management Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cathartico
Cathartico
1,331 Followers

When I was finally done hanging out the washing, it was already bed time. What a nice home time, cooking and washing for my chaperon! Whatever! The long day made itself felt. I was so exhausted and so tired.

After getting ready for bed and putting on my nighty, I was ready to fall asleep on the spot. Before I could crawl into bed, though, Justin had a final surprise for me. When I entered the bedroom, he was already laying in bed. Um, what about me then? My bed was easily big enough for two people although I didn't feel like sharing a bed with the slimeball for sure.

Kneeling down on the mattress, however, the dipshit pushed me off. He gave me a hard shove that made me stumble backwards so I tumbled down to the ground. Shoot! I landed with my ass on the floor. Looking at the intern brute in blank astonishment, I couldn't make any sense of it.

Justin was prepared, though. He had pulled his belt from his pants and held it ready. Getting off the bed, he towered over me when he put his black leather belt around my neck. Every fiber in my body screamed and resisted. I didn't move a finger, though, remaining in position obediently.

Loosely closing the buckle at my throat, he turned his belt into a leash. Promptly giving it a sharp yank, he made me get onto hands and knees. Without saying a word, Justin walked me over to the end of the bed and tied the belt to a bed post. Gasp! He had locked me to the bed. As the post wasn't very high, I had to lean on my elbows with my ass in the air. So uncomfortable!

Holy fudge! We were in my house! Yet, I wasn't allowed to sleep in my bed but had to rest on the floor like a dog. Oh wow! Of course, Justin used the offering of my helpless, raised butt. Stepping behind me, he spat onto his cock and slid it into my pussy.

Oh no! The time of my cunt being reserved for D-Rod was over. Actually, it was the first time the slimeball got a taste of my snatch. Apparently, that excited him lots 'cause he only pounded my twat for a couple of minutes before emptying his balls into my hot box.

As soon as his cock had stopped spurting, he pulled his softening member out of my cunt and stepped away to hit the pillow. Oh wow! He had used me as a wet hole to get him off without any concern for me or my feelings. He hadn't bothered with any niceties either, simply pumping my hole like a blow-up doll.

While I heard Justin starting to snort noisily, I felt his sticky, cold sperm running out of my pussy and dripping to the ground. Gosh! I didn't have a chance to clean up, either. I was forced to sleep dirty and used in a puddle of semen. Barf!

The filthiness wasn't even the worst part, though, 'cause the position was really uncomfortable. After some time, my knees got sore and I tried to lay down. I didn't really want to lay on the cold ground but where was I supposed to go? Even when I was laying on my side with one elbow on the ground, I still couldn't rest. The intern's snorting was driving me crazy. I couldn't sleep a wink with that noise. Shoot!

It was like that until the next morning. Justin had set the alarm very early. When it rang, he sleepily got out of bed, untied the belt from the bed post, and told me to get ready for work while he went back to sleep.

Struggling to my feet, I stretched my legs. After staying in such an uncomfortable position for so long, my whole body felt kinda numb and cramped. Still half asleep, I stumbled into my bathroom and stepped under the shower.

Usually, I took a pee first thing in the morning. However, I was so sleepy I headed straight under the shower. Only when I had finished showering, I realized that I had forgotten about tinkling. After toweling me down, I finally sat on the toilet. Yawning heavily, I was still so drowsy I could barely keep my eyes open.

Just then, the door flung open and Justin walked inside. He wasn't in any kind of hurry when he walked straight over to me. Before I realized what was going on, he placed a foot on either side of the toilet. Standing over me, he sported some rock hard morning wood.

Taking my hand, the intern guided it over to his dick. He didn't say a word. It wasn't necessary anyhow. With my fist around his shaft, I started jerking his cock. It felt so demeaning wanking the young dipshit off while sitting on the toilet.

Jeez! I was just taking a pee for crying out loud. But the slimeball wouldn't even let me do that in peace. I guess I was his twenty-whore-seven. Duh!

Soon, Justin's boner started spurting. Dutifully, I opened my mouth while I continued stroking his dick. His first jet of cum sprayed right into my mouth, hitting the back of it and making me choke. Spurt after spurt of hot jizz shot out of his cock. It flew everywhere, covering my face, my nighty, even my legs. Most of it, though, drenched my cheeks.

Watching the thick, white goo flying towards me, I didn't move. I didn't even try to get my head out of the line of fire, neither closing my mouth nor eyes. Instead, I simply endured being used as the intern's cum dump.

Oh goodie! I had just finished showering, and now I was messy again. The previous shower had been a total waste. Anyways, Justin was quicker than me and instantly stepped into the shower when his balls were drained.

So I found myself remaining seated on the toilet with sticky cum drying on my skin while I waited for the intern to finish his morning routine. Gosh! That dipshit definitely knew how to rile me up.

When I was finally stepping out of the shower for the second time in less than an hour, time was getting short. Quickly, I picked the outfit for my first day as Miss Bimbo, Ortega's personal ass-istant. Actually, though, I wasn't so quick 'cause I had to put a bunch of thoughts into it. After all, I needed - no I wanted - to impress my new boss 'cause first impressions and all.

So I chose a black mini dress that might have been perfect for some exclusive VIP after show party but totally inappropriate for work. The body-con style was perfect to show off all my curves and assets. To go along with the elegant dress, I paired it with stockings and garter belt. Of course, I also picked high-heeled sandals in black.

Off we went to the office. As Justin took over driving duty, I could focus on looking pretty. During the drive, the intern made me take a few selfies and send them to Ortega to prove that I was well prepared for my job as office bimbo.

I didn't really like the thought of taking pictures so much. Actually, I had never been a fan of this ridiculous practice. I mean, it was totally narcissistic 'cause selfies were only made to post them on social media, right? I had always thought girls posting ridiculous amounts of selfies had really low self-esteem 'cause it made them look so desperate for attention.

Well, attention was a good thingie, though. After all, it was the reason I was getting all dolled-up for, right? I mean, it was hard work looking so pretty and glammy. That tan and shiny hair, those acrylic nails and stuff wasn't getting done by itself.

Besides, I wasn't showing my titties or anything. So there wasn't any harm in it, right? Anyways, my selfie attempts looked kinda awkward. I was looking way too serious, although I tried to put on a bright smile. I guess I had to work on that skill.

Arriving at the consulting firm, we walked straight to Ortega's office. He was the boss after all. On the way up the stairs, I noticed something that had totally escaped my attention before. The black mini dress was so short that it slipped up and showed the lace stocking tops with every step. Darn!

I could only take little steps, so it was more like tripping than striding. I also had to be really attentive at all times. I mean, I couldn't risk my colleagues seeing my stocking tops, could I? That would be too embarrassing! After all, I was still an executive. Fine, I was the faux-executive, but still...

Ortega seemed in quite the good mood. Obviously, my selfies had entertained him and sweetened his morning. Sitting in his big leather chair, he made me walk a couple of circuits around his desk to show off my outfit.

After the first round, he made me stop in front of the desk to describe my bimbo uniform. I had to take a deep breath before starting. After all, I wasn't used to talk about fashion. I was used to talk about hard facts and numbers. This was so different! This was so ridiculous!

Only for a short moment, though, 'cause I really liked my rival's attention to my looks. After all, I had specifically picked the dress for him. To get into the mood, I turned a pirouette first, swaying my ass and shaking my shoulders to make my buns wiggle and titties jiggle in their clingy black confines. It helped 'cause I felt my rational executive-self taking a backseat.

"Today's really my first day working for you, right?" I started explaining my fashion choice. "So I thought it should be all about a sassy entrance."

"This black micro mini brings total sex appeal, doesn't it?" I gushed enthusiastically. "Actually, I can't really decide what part's sexier, the fitted body with mid-thigh hemline, the scoop neckline with mini cap sleeves, or the lace side panels."

"You see the black fabric? Super clingy! And the lace side panels? Super see-through! It totally calls attention to my curves, right?" I raved while pointing at the material with my long-nailed hands. ""You see the scoop neckline, too? It shows off my boobies so nicely, doesn't it?"

To underscore my words, I turned another pirouette. Presenting my backside, I swayed my hips to make my buns wiggle in their tight, black confines. Turning back around to face my boss, I shook my shoulders to make my boobies bounce and jiggle in the black dress.

"I so love the gold trim on the neckline and side panels. What an epic contrast!" I continued my presentation while running my ombré red-to-white fake nails over the decorative gold strips. "Fer shure, there's not a hint of a business exec in this dress. Just as you like it, sir."

"You know what really brings the va va voom?" I wasn't finished by far.

Wow! This was easier than thought. I was really raving about my fashion choices here and it happened kinda naturally. So I walked another circuit around Ortega's desk stomping my feet as hard as I could to make my high heels click on the parquet and turn the spotlight on my shoes.

"These black, faux-suede, strappy sandals." I blared out all giddy with excitement. "The black 5" stiletto heel and 2" platform look awesome already, you know what I mean? But the golden link-chain t-straps really pull out all the stops, right? Oh gosh! Those chain-embellishments are so oversized but so über-glam."

"What they say? The devil's in the detail, right?" I continued by pushing the hemline of my micro mini up and exposing my lingerie. "This satin lingerie set with gold satin garter belt is a real head-turner, isn't it?"

"Look at the scalloped black lace trim, here." I babbled while trailing the trim with my right forefinger. "The black garters, of course, and the black thigh highs with lace stocking tops. So saucy!"

"You noticed the colors?" I asked Ortega as the final part of my fashion presentation. "I know how much you liked the gold embellishments. So I went for something similar but different, you know? Yesterday was all about white-and-gold. Today, it's black-and-gold."

"I know, it's a bold fashion statement." I finished. "But it looks super sexy and so on trend. Don't you agree?"

Done! When I stopped talking, I was panting from the effort. Oh wow! I had never been so excited about presenting anything. I had never been so enthusiastic and so passionate. However, the way my boss beamed at me with a wide smile told me that it had been convincing.

"Now, that's a presentation, Missy." He told me, clapping his hands in praise. "If you had talked about your outfit instead of the results during last week's pitch, we'd still have the project, I believe."

OMG! That presentation. I had almost repressed all memory of it. He was kinda right, though. That showing had been way less spirited and avid. Somehow, fashion seemed lotsa more interesting now.

"It only shows the bimbo ass-istant finally found the job matching her skills, I have to say." Ortega concluded. "I see, you've also gotten updates for your beauty care. Looks like you jumped straight from backwoods prom queen to big league fashion puppet."

"Those fake nails might be a small detail but details matter, I have to say." The smug exec stated. "They are long enough to make the easiest task unduly difficult, I believe."

"You will appear more helpless and silly when you have to ask for help with something simple because of your impractical and completely optional choice of manicure indeed." He concluded.

Oh gosh! Was he praising or mocking me? It sounded so absurd! However, he was totally right. It had been my choice and my fake nails had already proven really impractical when doing Justin's laundry.

"Nice commitment you are showing there, Miss Bimbo." My boss added. "With that skimpy outfit and clunky manicure, you're not planning on doing much filing and typing, it seems. It shows you have your priorities in order, ditzy doll. We have to find another use for you then, I'm afraid."

Okay. I still didn't know if it was meant as a compliment or insult, but it didn't really matter anyhow. Actually, I had neither expected nor looked forward to doing lotsa those menial tasks.

"You missed showing me something else, I believe." Ortega suddenly made me listen up.

Um... what was he talking about? I mean, that fashion presentation had been really extensive, hadn't it? Oh wait, of course! The bimbo upgrades. He hadn't seen them yet.

"Oops, you're so right, of course!" I blurted out bashfully. "You haven't seen the signatures for my ass-istant contract."

It sounded funny, but it was a fact. Those tattoos were like a signature sealing the deal. With that said, I quickly walked over to the Latino snob. I would imagine my boss had spent quite some time to mull over the upgrades, so I was kinda eager to present them properly.

Grabbing the back of his leather chair, I turned it until the smug exec was facing me. Stepping in between his splayed legs, I turned around and showed my backside close and personal. Bending down with my legs straight, I pushed my ass up and made my mid-thigh micro-mini rise up.

The dress was short enough for the hemline to slide up and show my shaved pussy and lower butt cheeks. Grabbing the fabric with my clunky porno nails, I pulled it up all the way to my hips. Slightly spreading my legs, I was finally able to show off all three bimbo upgrades at the same time. The red lips on each upper ass cheek and the zipper piercing in my clit. Dangling off my navel, even the heart-shaped 'MISSY' blingaling belly ring was visible through my legs.

Ortega whistled admiringly while he traced the outline of the lip tattoos. The sheer contact made me remember the last time he had touched me with his miraculously arched cock. It sent chills down my spine.

SLAP! SLAP!

SLAP! SLAP!

Two sharp spanks right underneath both tattoos turned the cold shivers into burning heat. I had to grip the edge of the desk to keep myself from falling over. What was that for?

"Lips so kissable? They rather make your ass look spankable, I have to say." Ortega exclaimed. "Indeed, quite the invitation to spank your bottom till it is as red as those tattoos."

Oh no! That didn't sound like a good idea. The color of the tattoos was really intense. He would have to beat my poor ass to a pulp before reaching the same color.

"Those lips work well as signature, I admit. Fit and proper for a bimbo." The exec concluded. "From now on, that is your way of signing, Miss Bimbo. Any document you have to sign, you give it a kiss to leave your lipstick mark on it."

Woah! Seriously? That sounded so silly and so ditzy. Oh righty, didn't he call me ditzy doll? Kinda fitting then, I guess. Besides, I had problems opening my purse with my new nails, right? I guess I couldn't really hold a pen and write a readable signature then, either. Oh darn! I had unwittingly turned myself into Ortega's actual bimbo ditz.

"Now, this is a nice touch, I have to say." My rival remarked when he inspected my new piercing. "Tell me, Missy, what is it supposed to mean?"

Shoot! Of course, he suspected that the piercing had a special meaning. He wasn't stupid after all. Too bad, I actually remembered why Justin had chosen it.

"Um... you know, mostly, it looks like some kinda zipper, right?" I stammered. "That's 'cause it's supposed to show everybody this coochie's, like, owned. You know, it's supposed to show that you can, like, zip and unzip this coochie, like, whenever and wherever you want, fer shure, sir."

Oh wow! Telling Ortega that he owned and controlled my pussy made me feel more submissive than ever. It was so belittling I couldn't even say it straight but reverted to my stupid bimbo babble. Fortunately, that was part of my job now, wasn't it?

Anyways, it made Justin roar with laughter and even Ortega couldn't suppress a hearty laugh. That was new so my words must have sounded really hilarious. All the while, my rival kept playing with the piercing, taking the slider and pulling on it. Oh Lordy! He was tugging on it like he was actually trying to zip up my pussy. Gulp! Yet, it made me squirm and grunt from the attention to my sensitive clit.

"You see, dummy boob, you should be happy to have Justin at your side. He most certainly knows how to treat a stupid subby doll, doesn't he?" The Latino eventually remarked.

"Well, I approve of your upgrades, Missy." My boss concluded. "We may turn to fine-tuning now. You still have ways to go to represent an adequate Miss Bimbo after all, I'm afraid."

Oh boy! He was talking about me like I was some kinda object, like a sports car or stuff that could be tuned. So demeaning! But also, so attentive!

Whatever! By now, Ortega had opened a desk drawer and pulled out a parcel. Putting it on the table, he told me to open it with a wave of his hand. Still, he kept his left hand on my back to keep me in my bent over position. All curious, I unpacked the parcel and gasped out loud when I saw its content.

"You were correct, ditzy doll. I do like the golden embellishments." The smug exec reminded me. "Indeed, it's good news that you chose black-and-gold as color scheme since I purposefully bought gold jewelry for you."

Yay! So nice! I mean, every girl loves receiving jewelries as gift, right? I hadn't really expected my archrival to make me such presents but it was a nice touch nonetheless.

Proudly, I took the trinkets from the parcel. There was a gold metallic necklace, two earrings, and two bracelets. Each one featured a chain-link style with big knots. Oh wow! These shiny gold chain accessories were super chunky, so much they looked really exaggerated. Total head-turners!

With a tug on my hair, the Latino allowed me to straighten up to put the trinkets on. When doing so, I was in for a surprise. The necklace was really tight. It wasn't a necklace but a collar instead. Gasp! The earrings had a gold chain dangle style comprising four links. They almost touched my shoulders. Gasp! The bracelets were really heavy, constantly weighing on my wrists. They made me feel chained up. Gasp!

Oh my god! I really was a chained and collared bimbo now!

The submissive part of my mind bathed in this glory whereas my rational part protested. D-Rod was still my man! He should be the only one allowed to control me. Yet, he wasn't here and Ortega's dominance was so overpowering I couldn't fend it off.

"The outfit is finished now. It looks tailor-made for you, Miss Bimbo, I have to say." My boss remarked in delight, which made me beam.

"However, yesterday's performance was a rather mixed bag, I'm afraid." He quickly got serious, which made me pout. "You passed the ass-essment center but certainly need more practice. So today is all about your bimbo training."

Cathartico
Cathartico
1,331 Followers