Jessica's Change Management Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cathartico
Cathartico
1,331 Followers

He kept on pulling until I lay sprawled out on the parcel with my head hanging down on one side and my legs on the other side. Letting go off my hair, the paunchy repairman stepped over my face, stroking his growing cock.

Laying there, I looked at the world upside-down. When Barry stripped off his shirt, I could see his impressive belly hovering above me. Gulp! He was really hairy, like super hairy. I had never seen a guy with so much body hair. Gasp!

In my position with my head hanging over the edge of the parcel, my mouth basically stood open by default. Barry took full advantage of that. He slid his cock into my mouth. Slowly at first but more forcefully when he went down my throat. He continued until the length of his dick was all the way in, his balls pressed against my nose. Gosh! The smell of Barry's hairy balls filled my nostrils. So gross! So humiliating!

When the first gag erupted from my lips, he started throatfucking me, literally fucking my face like a cunt with long, deep strokes. Picking up the pace, his balls started slapping against my nose. The upside-down world got blurred as my eyes started to water.

I got to feel his full weight when he drilled his cock down like a jackhammer. I so couldn't help it and started gagging fiercely. He was humping my face so hard that I continued gagging, even when his cock was fully gone from my mouth. My throat muscles were constricting constantly.

"Ugh! Ugh! Urrrggghhh!" I gagged and choked while he facefucked me.

"Brrrf! Umph! Brrrf!" I heaved and retched dryly when my mouth was free.

Barry continued dropping his throathammer with his full weight while his balls beat seven kinds of snot out of my nose. The sweaty stench of his balls was overwhelming while his hairy sack tickled my nostrils. So rough! So gross!

The parcel was far too small to let me lay on it comfortably. Every time, the repairman thrust his cock down my throat, my head got pushed towards the ground, my back flexed, and my ass jolted up. So awkward! So discomforting!

"Uuuh, nooo! Ugh! Ugh! Urrrggghhh!"

"Uuuh, nooo! Brrrf! Umph! Brrrf!"

I was struggling and wriggling, screaming and protesting, gagging and choking. All the while, the nose-slapping facefuck continued and bubbly drool gushed out of my lips. It drenched Barry's hairy balls and soaked my cheeks. Some of the slobber even got into my nose. Yuck!

Eventually, the workman pulled his cock from my mouth and made a step forward. Grabbing both my nipples, he lifted my titties. Despite the uncomfortable position, my nips were rock hard and sensitive to his touch, making me grunt. Instinctively, I reached up and cupped my boobies with my hands, pushing the two fleshglobes together to form a deep canyon in between them.

Not letting my nipples go, Barry jabbed his hard shaft into my cleavage. He started yanking my nipples to move my soft titty flesh back and forth. Gosh! He was basically whipping my boobies around his cock to jerk him off.

The way he pinched my nipples was really harsh. However, my screams of protest got muffled when the repairman lowered his body. He pressed his ass into my face! Oh gawd! He was literally sitting on my face. There was so much hair! It was tickling me all over my cheeks. Ugh!

Moving his ass, Barry used his buns to smear my slobber all over my cheeks. Gosh! He was massaging my face with his ass, rubbing the drool into my skin with it. So gross! So helpful! After all, I still had to get back to the office, right? He was basically cleaning my face up for me. So that was the good thingie. Yay! However, it also meant that I had to lick off the slobber that had gotten entangled in his ass hairs. So that was the bad thingie. Nay!

"It's cracking for my dick, it's cracking for my ass, hoochie coochie." Barry repeated what Joe had said before.

I barely heard him, though, 'cause my head was buried under a mountain of flesh, a mountain of ass flesh. Barf! Anyways, I got his drift, even though I totally disliked it. Yet, I puckered my lips and gave each of his hairy buns a kiss. The repairman wasn't content with my half-assed attempt, though.

"Go for it, superbitch!" He urged me on.

I so didn't want to do this. I so didn't want to be treated like a random hooker, either. Yet, here I was servicing two workmen like a cheap whore. The thought of licking the ass of such a fat, hairy worker was too disgusting, though. I couldn't do it, no matter what.

"Mmm!" I moaned a second later.

Barry had capitalized on Joe's trick and flicked my bimbo switch. The sensation on my clit sent a wave of pleasure through my body. It also caused a surge of obedience. So I let my titties go and reached for his ass cheeks spreading them open.

Instantly, a nasty stench hit me that made me retch dryly. The smell wasn't any better than the stink from his balls. Actually, it was worse, way worse. Barf!

"Mmm!" I moaned anew when my zipper piercing got flicked again.

I reacted by sticking my tongue out and softly pressing it against his asshole. The taste was as bad as ever. So rancid! So yukky! Nonetheless, I hastily began to flick my tongue around his wrinkly bumhole, circling it.

"Uuuhhh!" I suddenly whimpered when I felt hairs on my tongue.

"Eeeggghhh!" I whined shortly after.

Total gross out!

There was a hair stuck to my tongue. Ugh! Barf! Repulsed, I turned my head sideways and reached for my tongue trying to grab the hair with the tips of two nails. The disgust gave me a massive shake.

"Ouch!" I yelped.

This time, Barry hadn't flicked my clit but rudely pinched my nipples. Obviously, he wasn't pleased with me neglecting his ass. So I quickly dove back between his hairy buns. This time, I kissed his ass crack up and down.

"Owie!" I yelped anew with the next harsh pinch.

Apparently, the fat workman wanted to feel my tongue. So he should have it, or else he would probably rip off my poor nipples. Sticking my tongue back out, I pressed it against his hairy skin and ran it all the way down his ass crack. I began lapping at his bunghole, getting the full feeling of hairs on my tongue and taste of butt in my mouth. Super yuck!

Cold shudders ran up and down my spine when I heard Barry starting to pant noisily. He continued fucking my titties while his motions became jerky. Eventually, he groaned out loud. Quickly stepping back, his cock popped from my soft titty pillows.

Just before his balls erupted, the repairman thrust his dick through my lips. With a single long squirt, he filled my mouth. Oh wow! What a load! The creamy cum charge completely buried my tongue. It was so much I basically had to chew it down.

However, every last drop had ended up in my mouth. A good thingie 'cause outfit! My black mini dress had remained unblemished. It was still spotlessly clean. Yay!

While I was still busy swallowing his cumload, Barry roughly pulled my neckline up to cover my boobies. Grasping my hair, he pulled me up to my feet and gave me a shove. Apparently, the superbitch had lost her use so he quickly got rid of her.

Stumbling out of the truck, I noticed that the trashmen were already gone. Trying to regain my footing on my sky high heels, I faltered a couple of yards over the parking lot, my arms wildly flailing through the air...

... and staggered right into Mr. Lambert. Holy fudge! I fell right into the arms of a senior consultant who had just returned from a client meeting.

Remember Lambert? He was the old sleazeball who had almost exposed me in the interns' office two weeks before. The guy who had never accepted me as his superior. Well, he didn't see much of a superior clinging to his shoulders right now.

The way Barry and Joe had treated me had gotten me all worked up already. Running into this loathed co-worker only increased my annoyance. So I instantly pushed the old jerk away. With a bitchy look on my face, I almost passed a snappish comment.

"I'm sorry, my fault." I thought better of it in the end.

First of all, though, I made sure to check my fresh manicure to see if I had broken a nail or something. So bimboy! So by default! So inept! Especially in front of Lambert.

Before I could get angry with myself, though, a shock went through me. I still had the worker's cum in my mouth! I hadn't managed to swallow all of it yet. Had Lambert seen it? I couldn't tell. Based on our mutual rejection, the old jerk always looked somewhat annoyed at me. It wasn't any different now although my styling seemed to peeve him all the more.

Oh Lordy! My face! Good thingie, the repairman had wiped my face clean, even if it had been with his ass. I might have looked kinda worn out without makeup but not so much that it attracted my colleague's attention. Phew!

"I'm just accepting a package." I mumbled as explanation while my throat worked overtime to gulp down the rest of the gooey mass.

The senior consultant looked more stunned than anything else. Instead of replying, he preferred to shake his head in dismissal and push my arms off his shoulders. At least, he didn't inquire any further. Never mind! By now, I had managed to swallow all the jizz anyway.

"I still need the signature, you know." I said to keep my cover while turning back to the truck.

"Stupid is as stupid does." I heard Lambert muttering under his breath when I walked away.

Woah! That stung! Actually, it hurt way more than the slurs from the workmen 'cause it was coming from my loathed co-worker. With my head as clear as it hadn't been in quite some time, I almost turned around and got into his face. Officially, I was still the business executive and he was my subordinate.

As I said, officially only. I wasn't in a mood for a lengthy discussion with the old jerk, though, especially not in my current getup. Not even the two workmen had taken me serious as a department head, right?

So I went to pick up the dispatch note that was still flying around in the loading area. After all, the delivery driver had to sign one note while I had to sign the other. I reached the truck just in time 'cause Joe was about to drive off. To nobody's surprise, Barry was already gone. Grabbing the pen, I remembered something Ortega had said.

"Hihihi!" I giggled when I lifted the dispatch note.

It was so absurd! It made my skin prickle and my pussy throb. Oh, there it was. I felt my clit piercing stimulating my clit. Oh wow! My head was getting clouded once more.

"Hihihi! Hihihi!" I was still giggling when I gave the sheet of paper a big, fat smooch right above the signature line.

Just as Ortega had ordered, I was giving a bimbo signature. Was it the silliest thingie I had ever done? Probably... certainly... for now.

"What the fuck!" Joe snorted in response. "Receptionist my ass. I stick with hired escort."

Still chuckling, he drove off. For a moment, I remained standing in the middle of the parking lot. Everything that had just happened felt so surreal. Getting treated like a common street walker wasn't surreal, though, but über-demeaning.

Finally, I tottered back to the office where Justin was still waiting at the receptionist station. To explain my absence, I showed him the dispatch note with my red lip print on the signature line. Even the intern had to snort at the absurdity but patted my butt simultaneously, which I took as a sign of approval.

"Good work, dollie." He praised my efforts. "Let's show it to Ortega to see if it earns you a certificate."

I didn't know what he meant with certificate but it would end the training session. That was all that was important for me right now. So we left the receptionist area and made our way to Ortega's office after Justin allowed me to check my appearance and reapply some makeup in the ladies' room.

Arriving at the executive floor, Justin told me to wait while he went inside Ortega's office. As the smug exec was busy, the intern would ask him if he had time for his ass-istant. So I was left standing in front of the closed door with nothing to do.

It made me feel so unimportant and so useless. I was dressed up to the nines and my holes were at Ortega's free disposal. Yet, I was just an irrelevant side issue during the workday. So belittling!

Apparently, my boss and his henchman knew exactly how it affected me 'cause they made me wait several minutes. Once again, I found myself bridging the wait by inspecting my fresh manicure and twirling my hair. This was kinda like becoming a habit, wasn't it?

Whatever! Finally, I got called inside. With a bright smile on my face, I tottered into the office and showed Ortega the dispatch note. All the while, I couldn't stop my gaze from roaming to his crotch. OMG! I was really getting obsessed with daddy's glorious cock or stuff.

"You see, daddy. I totally remembered to sign it the bimbo way." I gushed proudly. "I've been a good girl fer shure, haven't I?"

"Fair enough." My boss replied. "The training is paying off, I believe. You deserve your certificate indeed."

I still didn't know what it was about this certificate stuff. Anyways, I followed his gesture and stepped next to his desk. Putting his hand on my back, the Latino pushed me forward until I was bent over the tabletop. The hem of my black mini dress rode up my ass, exposing my naked butt cheeks.

Grabbing a post-it note, the smug exec started writing. With a smirk, he held up the first post-it for me to read. It said 'Beautifool'. He made me read it out loud before sticking it to my left ass cheek.

What a shame! I had a post-it sticking to my ass! A post-it with a new moniker for me. What a pun! It basically labeled my butt Ortega's possession! It showed everyone that this booty was owned! On top of that, it labeled me attractive but dull like a pretty airhead. So horrible! So hilarious!

Shortly after, my boss held up the second post-it. It read 'has no cuntrol'. What a mocking play of words! What a taunt! Yet, it was kinda correct, wasn't it? I had lost all control in the office. Nowadays, I was only following orders while my head was clouded from constant arousal. So mean! So true!

Ortega stuck the post-it to my right ass cheek and finished marking his office bimbo. Oh darn! I had two post-its on my ass which acted as a certificate attesting that I had graduated from a bimbo training session. Totally ridiculous! Totally debasing!

"Hehehe! Beautifool has no cuntrol" Justin repeated the full bimbo tag. "True story. Hehehe! You proud you can wear it 'round the office, Miss Bimbo?"

Goosebumps crept up my spine when I realized the full meaning. I had to parade my bimbo tags around the office! Even though they wouldn't be visible, they would be a constant reminder. Umph!

"You have to be careful, I suppose, Missy." Ortega wasn't done with his explanation. "You may not lose the post-its! A certificate slips to the floor, you have to ask a colleague to pick it up and stick it back where it belongs, I'm afraid."

My eyes gaped open in panic. He must have been insane! He couldn't be serious. No way, I could ever let my co-workers see these post-its. I couldn't let them get a hand on these certificates. Even less, I could let them read the bimbo tags!

"Hehehe! Beautifool loves it." Justin snorted when he saw the horrified expression on my face.

Just like that, he had put the new moniker to use for the first time. Even though I had read it out before, I flinched when I heard it said by a men. Jeez!

However, it brought the familiar smirk back to Ortega's face. He was obviously pleased with my reaction. By contrast, I didn't know how to feel. Pleasing Ortega was good but carrying the certificates around the office was bad.

"Now that you finished your 'meet and greet training', we can proceed to the next topic." My boss quickly moved on.

"You don't remember what I said about the new restructuring program, I suppose?" He scoffed. "No one expected that anyway."

Oh, the restructuring program. Yes, of course. I had mentioned it to Steve, right? I couldn't remember the details, though. Whatever! Yesterday was kinda like a blur anyways.

"You see, streamlining the administration is your project, Miss Bimbo." He elaborated.

"First, we need my employees' input, of course." He laid out my task. "Hence, you will make a round through the office and ask my employees what they expect of a secretary."

Oh boy! Did he regard all the firm's employees as his subordinates now? What hubris! Considering his takeover of my department, though, it wasn't so assumptive, was it?

"You come back when you have conducted three interviews, Missy." He instructed. "And I don't want to hear any complains about my new bimbo ass-istant acting stuck-up or prissy, you understand?"

"You may start with my team, dummy boob." He added to my dismay.

"Yes, um... daddy." I was quick to agree anyhow. "I'll, like, try my best."

Gosh! Calling Ortega 'daddy' still didn't come easy to me. It felt so farcical. Anyways, I hadn't actually been planning on acting all bitchy or stuff. I really wanted to prove my worth to him. After all, I wanted to sustain my chances of leaving this messed up situation safe and sound. Well, I also wanted that arched cock back in my pussy, of course.

However, remembering the post-its stuck to my ass, kinda vexed me. I really wasn't supposed to add any intelligent input to the restructuring program but act as a pretty distraction that sweetened the male employees' workdays during these hard times, wasn't I? So three interviews sounded lots.

"Those interviews won't get conducted on their own, I'm afraid." Ortega reminded me of my new task, I mean bimbo training exercise.

With a hand-wave, he sent me away. Even though the bimbo exercise was way degrading and the post-its threatened to fall off any second, I felt strangely motivated to fulfill my task. So weird!

Tottering out of the office, I went on the search for consultants. Walking down to the consultant floor, I had to be mindful of so many thingies it was kinda overwhelming. I had to take small steps to avoid the hem of my dress sliding up and exposing my lace stocking tops. I had to keep my ass from swaying to keep the post-its from falling off. OMG!

All the way, my heart was beating in my throat. I was about to face Ortega's team members for the first time after my demotion. Okay, actually, they hadn't been told that I had gotten demoted. Yet, my outfit and behavior and assignments were all telltale signs that I didn't have the same status as Ortega anymore.

How would they react? How would they treat me? I really couldn't tell.

Just when I reached the consultant floor, Eric and Damon turned the corner from the main hallway. Oh darn! I couldn't catch a break, could I? Of course, I had to run into some of my team members. Of course, it had to be these two guys. The 'funbag boys' as I called them ever since that fateful episode with D-Rod in the men's room.

Seeing me, they stopped in their tracks. Apparently, my saucy outfit attracted their attention. What a surprise! I felt like they were instantly ogling my butt. As if they had some x-ray vision. As if they were looking right through the clingy black fabric, seeing the post-its. Gosh! I couldn't stop reaching down to my ass to check if the notes were still firmly in place hidden under my mini dress.

"You're hitting the after-work party today?" Damon was the first to address me. "That dress is definitely gonna stand out!"

"We're going there straight from the office." Eric added. "Wanna join us?"

Woah! None of my team members had ever asked me to join them for some after-work party or stuff. They had never had the guts before. In my new bimbo getup, that didn't seem to be a problem anymore. Gulp!

"Oh... thanksies for the invitation!" I gushed in response.

Gawd! Could I sound any more bimboy? Don't think so. However, that was the point of the training day, wasn't it? I guess it really was true, 'skills comes with practice'.

Cathartico
Cathartico
1,331 Followers
1...45678...11