Jessica's Change Management Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh wow! Those shoes are so totally vogue! Trend alert!" I exclaimed when I saw her ultra-stylish black heels with red soles.

Oh my god! I had never talked about fashion or stuff with our secretary. I had never really talked about fashion with anyone, not even my best girlfriends. However, Shelly was dressed totally on-trend, for sure. Not only her stylish heels but also the black pencil sheath dress with white pinstripes and v-neck.

My cry of astonishment changed the secretary's expression. She started giving me a look-over. Especially, the golden chain-link collar and super long bimbo claws seemed to attract her attention. So I hastily excused myself before I smattered more heedless stuff. At least, she didn't say a word even though I could sense her curiosity about my unusual behavior. It so made me snicker to myself. The business executive aced out the secretary in bimbo style for sure. Tihi!

I couldn't tell how I would have reacted if Shelly had addressed me and asked about my dubious way of talking and dressing. I was still her superior! It wasn't her place to question any of my decisions. No way, I would have been able to talk her down in any confident way, though. The days of me criticizing anyone were long gone, right?

I had only taken a couple of steps out of the administration office when I suddenly froze. Some bad thingie had happened, some really, really bad thingie. Actually, the worst ever. At least, that was how it felt that moment, 'cause it made my heart beat in overdrive.

A post-it had fallen to the ground. Only too well, I remembered what Ortega had said about that happening. I had to ask a co-worker to pick it up and stick it back to its spot. So mean! So ridiculous! So inevitable!

I should have put my foot onto the bimbo certificate to hide it from view, like lickety-split. I know, I know. But I was too shocked to move. Instead, I helplessly looked up and down the corridor with panic surging through me.

I guess I had the fortune of the brave, 'cause I saw Taylor walking out of the interns' office. He was heading straight towards me and I frantically started waving to him to catch his attention. As if he hadn't seen me already in my eye-catching outfit. Duh!

Anyways, this would turn out all right. Phew! Just then, however, I heard steps from behind. Shelly was coming out of the administration office. She was so much closer to my position! She would reach me way earlier. Oh no! Oh dang! I guess I had the bachelor's, I mean bimbo's, ill luck. No way, this would turn out well. Shoot!

By now, Shelly was through the door and approaching me. There was still time to step onto the post-it but my mind was way too blank to realize it. The young secretary was already looking at me, quizzically wrinkling her brow.

How did I react? The dumbest way possible. Ugh! In my sweat, I looked down to the bimbo certificate. Of course, Shelly followed my look and saw the post-it. I had just totally bungled it. Duh!

Pleadingly, I looked over to Taylor. He continued walking down the corridor towards me, but he was still too far away. I had to come up with some excuse, but I couldn't think up a thingie.

"It's just one of those days, isn't it?" Shelly addressed me. "Another off-day, Miss?"

Oh dang! The secretary didn't sound like talking to a superior at all. She rather sounded like the macho consultants. I shouldn't put up with that.

"You're so righty. I'm so clumsy today." I responded, however.

Fudge! That was the opposite from what I had intended to say. I didn't put my subordinate in place but confirmed her insolence instead. Dang!

"Carrying so much at the same time is quite difficult, isn't it?" Shelly continued.

It was meant as a slight, for sure. However, it gave me an idea. Oh gosh! I had to get mocked to hit on something. I should appreciate the taunting then, right? Especially when it was kinda true.

"I've been carrying around too much stuff today, like this folder and stuff. My back's all achy, you know." I told Shelly. "Could you, like, help me out 'n pick that post-it up for me? It's an important note, you know. I'd so appreciate it."

The young secretary rolled her eyes but didn't dissent. I guess she somewhat respected my higher age. Anyways, I held out my palm for her to hand me the certificate. Fortunately, the post-it had landed on the ground face down so the bimbo tag wasn't visible.

"It's so nice. I'm so grateful, like, I totally appreciate your effort." I babbled to distract Shelly from the writing on the note.

It worked! I guess my bubbly, ditzy behavior tickled her as much as it baffled her. Anyways, she was really occupied with amusing herself about my bimbo jabber, so much that she didn't look at the post-it at all.

I held out my palm to quickly take the bimbo certificate and prevent Shelly to take a closer look at it. Obviously, my super long porn claws had caught her attention 'cause she stuck the post-it onto my white nail tip with a disparaging snort. Oh wow! My fake nails were too bimboy, even for the taste of this wannabe office chick. So presumptuous! So devaluating!

Anyways, I quickly closed my hand to hide the post-it and abundantly thanked the secretary. Fortunately, she was in a hurry and wasn't keen on bothering with me for long. Phew!

Ortega had instructed me to ask a colleague to pick up the certificate and put it back in place, right? Well, I had asked one co-worker to pick the post-it up. As Taylor was just reaching me, I would ask him to stick it to my ass. In a way, he was a co-worker too, wasn't he? So I didn't disobey my boss, right?

I really didn't want to push my luck, so I didn't present my naked ass on the corridor. Instead, I led the black intern into the intern's office. When we reached Taylor's booth, I bent over his desk and pulled my dress to my hips, presenting my naked bubble butt. Apparently, the intern had already been informed about the bimbo training 'cause he wasn't surprised about the certificates.

"Bautifool!" He read out the post-it after I had handed it to him.

Oh dang! I winced when I heard him saying it loud. Even though he was still the most cautious one of my instructors, he was losing more and more inhibitions. A week ago, he wouldn't have dared saying such a slur loud and clear in the office.

"Sounds like your mantra for the week." He added, making me wince for the second time.

Actually, my behavior was kinda inconsiderate 'cause I should take it as a compliment. It worked well as a slogan for me, for sure. Anyways, Taylor didn't dwell on my inappropriate reaction, sticking the post-it back to my left ass cheek without further ado.

Phew! The worst had been prevented. Even though I had lost a bimbo certificate, I had managed to get it back in place without my office secret collapsing like a house of card, literally. Yay!

Whatever! Just when I had pushed my micro mini back over my backside, Justin entered the interns' room. I had been looking for him to tell him about my successful interviews before that little mishap, right? Actually, I was so proud about my success that I instantly started gushing about the interviews even before he had closed the door.

Pulling out my smartphone, I played the recordings right off the bat. The two interns intently listened to the recordings. Gosh! My voice sounded so high-pitched and my talking sounded so naive and stupid. It so didn't sound like me. So stupid! So hilarious!

Whereas the two young blokes remained relatively quiet during the first interview, Justin started chuckling during the double interview. Apparently, the senior consultants' dirty jokes were a real hoot. Not even Taylor could hold back his laughter. Hearing the quips and taunts for a second time actually made me blush harder than the first time. Gawd! Embarrassing to the max!

"Who'd have thought." Taylor exclaimed when the recordings were over. "Not what I'd expected."

"Yeah! These old farts knocked some out of the park." Justin agreed with a snort.

"Interviewing them musta been fun." Taylor remarked sarcastically. "Specially going along with their dirty jokes."

"Or maybe, the bimbo ditz was just too stupid to understand them. Huh?" Justin added a mean taunt.

"Just hearing that voice, you gotta picture the girl as a vain chick wearing lotsa make-up 'n obsessing 'bout clothes 'n shopping, don't you?" He continued mocking me. "Looking at you, by contrast. Oh wait... no contrast! Hehehe!"

Holy fudge! That wasn't me! No way! However, it was the way I was being perceived now. Probably... certainly. Oh, shame to the max!

"What you say, bro?" Justin asked his fellow intern. "Those interviews earn the bitch a pass, you agree?"

Without much consideration, Taylor nodded in agreement. Oh wow! I had made it. Another training session, another success. I guess I was getting good at this thingie. Yay! I had lost any kinda respect from Lambert, Clark, and Jones, though. I guess they were gossiping about my demeanor right now. Nay!

"You definitely earned your certificate this time, Missy." The slimeball addressed me.

"Hey bro, why don't you hand out the certificate?" He asked the black Footballer.

Taylor looked kinda surprised by the suggestion. Weighing his head, he seemed kinda bashful. He was still the shy guy after all. Anyhow, he finally agreed and Justin tossed him a post-its pad. However, the black intern seemed out of ideas.

"Why don't you use the interviews as inspiration, bro?" Justin encouraged him.

Oh no! That wasn't a good idea. No way! Apparently, though, it was the inspiration Taylor had needed 'cause he started writing down some thingie. When he was finished, Justin waved me over. Reading the bimbo tag made me gulp. His order to read it out loud made me gasp.

"Bimbo maths." I blurted out the first tag.

"Tit size divided by two, you know, equals IQ! Hihihi!" I finished the second tag, my voice becoming really high-pitched again.

Woah! The black Footballer had used Lambert's quip. Woah! Woah! Hearing it had been bad. Carrying it around the office would be worse. Somebody seeing it would be the worst thingie ever!

Gawd! Of course, this was Justin's doing. He had seized control and guided his fellow intern into degrading me like that. So mean! So hilarious!

"Where you want it, Miss Bimbo?" The intern brute took matters in his own hands when Taylor took too long.

Oh Lordy! He was involving me in my own degradation! Looking down my body, I knew that he wouldn't settle for anything less degrading than the previous location on my ass cheeks. No way, I could choose a place where the notes would be on full display! It had to be slutty but low-key.

The trouble, though, was to find a place like that. Panic welled up inside me. Justin wouldn't keep on waiting much longer. For sure, I didn't want to provoke him into choosing a place on his own.

"Please, Sir! Tags on my funbags. That'd be, like, totally cool, right?" I desperately blurted out.

Bending over, I faced Taylor and grabbed the scoop neckline. Pulling the black material down, I freed my boobies from their confines. The black intern simply ogled my titties so I grabbed the first post-it off his hand. After all, I wanted to keep some control over the position of the bimbo certificate.

The black mini dress was cut in such a figure-hugging way that the cuff was constricting, leaving red traces on my skin. I stuck the first note to my right booby on top of the red line. Then I grabbed the second note and stuck it to my left titty, once again right on top of the pressure line.

Done with it, I pulled the black fabric back up to cover my juicy juggies. I had achieved my goal 'cause the yellow post-its were mostly covered by the dress, only the top peeked out. The writing wasn't recognizable. Phew!

"Now that's what I call slutty!" Justin expressed his satisfaction with my choice while Taylor smiled reluctantly. "Looks like a price tag that hasn't been removed. Something, only a stupid ditz would forget. Oh wait..."

Jeez! Another taunt! It made me weak in the knees. Despite his demeaning tone, though, the message involuntarily made me smile. It was my job to act like a bimbo after all, right?

"Actually, I think, you deserve to graduate with honors for those interviews." Justin teased me. "You earned a bonus, dollie."

"You earned a shot of spunk, Missy." He reiterated. "After all, it's the lifeblood that gets you through the day, right?"

Oh gosh! The sheer thought of getting his cum made my pussy twitch. I was such a horny, needy mess!

"Mr. Ortega got the final say in the matter, though." The rude intern established. "Better convince him, Miss Bimbo."

Um... how was I supposed to convince daddy? Oh, of course. Justin instructed me to knock on my boss' door and politely ask him for the bonus. So I found myself tottering to the executive floor.

When I walked into Ortega's office, he quickly sent me back out by telling me he would call me inside if he had time for me. Right now, he was busy with more important, I mean importanter, stuff.

So I found myself standing on the executive floor with nothing to do for the second time. Surprisingly, I didn't find myself thinking about all the open tasks and chores I had to manage, which was totally unusual for me.

Instead, I found myself listening to the blood pulsing in my veins and the lust throbbing in my pussy. By default, I started curling my hair. It was so easy to pass the time like that. Still, I blushed when I noticed how bimboy that kinda behavior was.

Choosing a different distraction, I fished my smartphone from my pocket and began checking my messages. No news from D-Rod. Bummer! I so hoped he was still thinking about me. Of course, he was. He was probably making plans to get me out of this situation right now.

Eventually, Ortega called me inside although he sounded kinda annoyed by the disturbance. His mood improved, though, when I presented my fresh bimbo tags. He even allowed himself a slight chuckle. Anyways, I told him all about the interviews and Justin's suggestion to give me a bonus.

Gosh! I felt bad telling my boss about his team members mocking me. I felt worse begging him for the intern's cock as reward. Obviously, Ortega was aware of it 'cause he started grinning.

"Priceless! The certification was a delightsome idea, I have to say." He stated. "Justin deserves a bonus, I admit. He may have fun with the sexcretary vag."

Oh boy! He didn't deem me deserving but the intern? So degrading! Anyhow, it had the same effect, right? I was about to get fucked one way or another.

With the decision made, Ortega waved me away like an annoying fly. Yet, I almost found myself skipping down the stairway, 'cause I was so giddy with excitement. Arriving at the interns' office, however, it was empty.

Once again, I found myself tottering up and down the corridors of the consultant floor searching for Justin. I finally found him in the copy room where he was busy duplicating some documents. Apparently, he still had some intern tasks he had to work off.

As soon as he saw me entering the room, though, he stopped his work. He made me tell him everything Ortega had said while I had to take over the copying task. Oh boy! I found myself standing in front of the copy machine, duplicating documents.

I hadn't done that since college. It was such a low-level task, right? It was so easy you couldn't do much wrong about it, wasn't it? Possibly, it was more efficient to give up an ass-istant's time for such a menial task than burdening a high-potential intern.

Whatever! As soon as I had told Justin about Ortega's decision, he put his hand on my back and bent me over the copy machine. I couldn't really do any copying in that position, but showing off my ass, I could do for sure.

Reaching around me, the slimeball grasped my neckline and pulled it down so my big, soft boobies popped out. Putting a hand on my back, he pressed my exposed funbags down onto the glass surface until my titty flesh bulged out at the sides.

"You're glad 'bout your new decorations? Finally, you give your men something to look at when they fuck you from behind, yummy dummy." He commented on my new lip tattoos after pushing my micro mini up to my hips.

With my body in position, he whipped his cock from his pants. As it was still flaccid, he started tapping his boner against my butt cheeks. Slapping his shaft against my lip tattoos, he switched back and forth from left to right bun. Oh wow! He was using my slutty tattoos to get his dick hard. So whorish! Yet, I should be glad that the tattoos had some sorta use, shouldn't I?

"Yeah! Two more pairs of lips to get me hard, bimbo ditz." Justin remarked. "You really start proving beneficial as a fucktoy."

Grrr! How I hated his rude demeanor. Grrr! How wet it made my pussy.

"C'mon yummy dummy, those interviews were a hoot!" The brute said. "Keep talking like that. Tell me some bimbo jokes."

Um... what? He wanted me to talk all bimboy for him? He wanted me to tell some jokes? So silly! So hilarious!

"Mmm!" I groaned out when the intern pressed the tip of his dick against my pussy lips.

He didn't slip his cock inside but the sheer touch was enough to make me squirm.

"You want more of that, dollie?" He asked sneakily. "Start talking then."

Oh boy! I really didn't want to make a fool of myself like that. I really didn't want to tell some stupid jokes. His cock, however, was literally like a magnet that pulled my loins towards him. I wanted his meaty tool. I needed his meaty tool.

"Hihihi!" I started out by giggling in my high-pitched voice, 'cause I was so embarrassed about what I was about to say.

"So I got, like, a question for you. What does a bimbo, like, put behind her ears, you know, to make her more attractive, fer shure? Hihihi!" I blurted out. "Her ankles. Hihihi!"

Holy fudge! I had done it! I had really told a dumb bimbo joke. Unbelievable! On top of that, I had told it in a ridiculously high-pitched, bubbly tone. Un-fudging-believable! The shame made me break into cold sweat, so much that I feared I would slip off the glass surface.

"Mmm! Ooohhh yaaahhh!" I groaned out instead.

When Justin burst into laughter, he plunged his hard member into my wet pussy, pumping my throbbing cunny as long as he continued laughing. With every stroke, my body got pushed around and my titties slid all over the glass surface.

Oh no! What about the post-its sticking to my funbags! This was a real test for their stickiness. When Justin's laughter died down, his thrusts stopped along with it and he pulled his dick out. I didn't even need a reminder to know what I had to do to get his cock back where it belonged. It felt so good I was willing to degrade myself in any way.

"Okie doke, I totally got, you know, another question. What's, like mostly, the difference between a bimbo 'n a bowling ball? Hihihi!" I gushed. "You can only put, like, three fingers in a bowling bowl, fer shure. Hihihi!"

Once again, Justin started laughing about my silliness. More importantly, though, he thrust his cock back into my coochie, which made me moan again. I was pudding in the intern's hands by now. His hard shaft was everything I needed. It was everything I wanted. I couldn't let it stop, so I continued babbling at the top of my head, cranking out one stupid joke after another.

"What's, like, the difference between, mmm, a bimbo 'n the titanic, mostly? Mmm! Hihihi Mmm! Only 1500 went, like, down on the Titanic. Mmm! Hihihi Mmm!" I jabbered.

"How can you, mmm like, tell if a bimbo has, mmm you know, achieved orgasm, fer shure? She totally, mmm oh baby, drops her nail file. Mmm! Hihihi! Mmm!" I sputtered.

Jeez! Where were all these stupid jokes coming from? Dunno. But I didn't care anyhow. What I cared about was Justin drilling his cock in and out of my sopping pussy. All the while, he laughed his ass off. All the while, my big, soft boobies rubbed over the cold glass surface. My coochie getting stretched, my titties getting shredded, my nipples getting grated, and my head getting emptied. It was too much. I was super close to cumming.