Jessica's Dream Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica's pussy, just recently initiated was still bleeding a little. It did not hurt much at all. She was surprised that the bursting of the hymen did not hurt much more. Despite the little blood, her vagina was very inviting to the touch and it was ready for the next guy.

The first of the 20 guys was ready with a dick erect and primed for some fucking. He walked up to the table and took a look at Jessica, still lying on the table in a stuffed pig position. Only her vagina was not stuffed anymore. He looked at his prize and readied his penis for action. Lilly measured his tool. It was a 6 1/2 " long penis with a girth of 6.5" That meant it had a diameter of just over 2". Lilly recorded this information. He began to insert his tool and begin the first of his 25 screws. It did not take long for Jessica to open up and accept his entire penis. He screwed it right in, right own to the base of his shaft. His entire tool was inside her and he began his pounding. He was finished in just 1 ½ minutes with a full load of semen in his condom. When he pulled his dick out of Jessica and removed his condom, Lilly measured 1 ½ teaspoon of fresh cum. Not bad! Lilly punched a hole in the "Screw my Pussy" card.

While the first guy was porking Jessica forcefully, yet tenderly, the 10 gorgeous women, who were watching the action, were getting intensely excited and their pussies were getting quite wet. They disrobed and threw their clothing in many directions. In no time, there were 10 beautifully nude women just waiting to get porked. Lilly, at this time, was getting very turned on as well. She decided to remove her clothing too.

"Go ahead girls. I am sure you don't need me to tell you that these guys are screw you." Lilly told the women. So, there was a wonderful orgy taking place with entwined bodies all over the place, and the sweet smell of semen and female ejaculate permeating the rooms. It was a total orgy in which any visible vagina was plugged with a penis. Even, Lilly was involved in a few of the fucks.

The next guy, the second one, was up next to insert his dick into Jessica. He came up to the glistening Jessica with his 5" long dick. His girth was 12.5" and diameter was 4". That was a short and stubby one; it looked a little like a coke can. While short and stubby, it did perform quite well and Jessica's vagina had no problem accommodating it. Jessica had nothing to worry about. Her vagina was ready for the task. He did it in 2 minutes and produced 2 teaspoons of cum. Lilly recorded the information while he was porking her. Lilly punched a hole in the "Screw my Pussy" card and the guy returned to the party.

Guy 3 was next. Like all of the men who saw beautiful Jessica on the table all tied up and glistening in sauce, honey and some perspiration now, he had an incredible hard-on. His tool was a thin 8" long member with a girth of 3.2". His was pencil thin and long. It was a lovely sight to behold. He took his tool and bore it into Jessica. By now, Jessica's pussy was quite easy to penetrate. In no time at all, his entire shaft was inside her and perform its magic. He unloaded a teaspoon of the wonderful white stuff. Lilly punched a hole in his "Screw my Pussy" card.

By this time, guy #45 had already done 4 of the women. He was onto the next one, who was lying right next to the woman being screwed. He did not have to move his dick far to screw yet another warm and pulsating vagina.

The nude Lilly was getting quite a bit of action too. While she was doing a great job recording the information about the individual screws, her pussy was seeing a lot of thumping action too. At this point, she already had 8 offers from men to pound their meat inside her. Five had already porked her. She decided that she would sit down, next to Jessica, and spread open her legs. That way they could have their way with her, while she recorded the information.

The fourth guy sported a 9" long member that had a girth of 6.3". It was long and Jessica could not completely take in his entire penis. He had to be mindful of his length.

"Be careful with that tool, sir! That is one enormous organ you have there." Lilly told him.

"You wouldn't want your dick to poke right through Jessica, now would you? You could damage her cervix." The guy assured Jessica and Lilly that he would be very gentle. He did however know how to use his tool. He was quite skillful with his member, moving it in and out gently, giving Jessica a screw that was quite enjoyable. He accomplished his fuck in just under 2 minutes, producing a reasonable load of 1 teaspoon. He moved off to rejoin the party after Lilly punched a hole in his "Screw my Pussy" card.

There is a definite disadvantage with long penis shafts. Why men dream of long penises is baffling to many women; yet, some women like them. They are hard to accommodate in the mouth and pussy. Can you imagine the gag reflex?

Instead, many women love to have the entire penis, from head to base of shaft, inside their vagina. They like the satisfaction of knowing their vagina engulfed all of his manhood, and they like the feeling of their vaginal lips coming in contact with the base of the penis. Many men like that feeling of putting the entire penis in the vagina as well. Long penises are not all what they are claimed to be, despite many of the internet ads that tout penis enlargement.

After almost an hour, each of the 20 guys had a chance to screw Jessica once. At this time, Jessica was ready to get off the table. Four guys came to the table and carried the beautiful Jessica to the bedroom. One of the women brought a sheet and put it on the bedroom. They laid Jessica gently on top of the sheet and began to untie her arms and legs. She was tied for more than an hour and was quite sore. She could barely walk and needed help to get her legs moving again. They helped her walk back and forth down the hall until she felt the blood return to her legs and arms. Then she went to the bathroom and had 2 men and a woman wash her. The sauce and honey on her body, now mixed with perspiration and pussy juices, were getting rather uncomfortable. After the shower, Lilly dried her and then wrote a special message on her abdomen with a washable marker. It read quite visibly "I have been screwed 20 times".

There was enough room on her abdomen to update the number each hour as she continued to be screwed. Her abdomen looked very much like ad space. As she walked into the living room, where the party was in full action, the guests could easily see what her wearable sign indicated. They were impressed.

In the living room the guests were having a great time. Many of the guys were priming their penises, getting ready for their turn with Jessica again. Others were doing the women on the couch, the coffee table and the floor. One woman was being screwed on the kitchen counter. Other people were eating and watching the people screwing like rabbits.

With the exception of guy #45, who performed the inaugural fuck, the 20 guys had fucked her once each. Her vagina was holding up quite well as it accommodated 20 penises of different lengths and widths. After a quick bite and some brief conversation with the guests, she was ready for some more penetration.

The table of information which Lilly recorded so far looked something like the one below.

........Length ..Guy.........Girth..Semen..Profession............Quality.of.Fuck .....1....6.5....6.5...1.5...Gardener...........excellent .....2....5.....12......2......Teacher............quite.good,.penis.too.wide .....3....8.......3.2...1......Programmer.........filled.vagina.nicely.and .................................................................felt.wonderful .....4....9.......6.3...1......Factory.worker.....skillful.use.of.penis.but.it ..................................................................was.too.long .....5....7.......3.3...2......Factory.worker.....excellent .....6....6.......6.3...1.5...Insurance.agent....skillful.use.of.penis .....7....6.5....4......2......Grocery.store......gentle.yet.forceful .....8....8.......6.3...1......Grocery.store......skillful.use.of.penis,.filled. ................................................................pussy .....9....7.......5.3...1.3...Student............warm.and.gentle,.good ............................................................drilling.action ...10....6.5....5.9...2......Scientist..........very.skillful.use.of.penis,.fit ............................................................vagina.snuggly ...11....6.5....6.3...2......Factory.worker.....skillful.use.of.penis.but.it ..................................................................was.too.long ...12....5.5....5.7...2.5...Student............good.load,.penis.felt.great ...13....6.5....3.3...2......Truck.driver.......great.screw,.good.load

...14....6.5....5.3...2......Teacher............screw.was.over.the.top.and .............................................................blew.her.mind ...15....7.......6.7...2......Programmer.....snug.fit.of.penis,.good.load ...16....5.5....5.8...2.6...Landscaper......good.boring.of.tool,.nice.fit, .............................................................excellent.load ...17....4.5....5.3...1......Truck.driver.....came.up.short.but.did.fit ...18....5.5....4.3...0.5...Shift.worker.....good.fuck.but.low.amount. .............................................................of.semen ...19....6.5....4.7...1.5...Teacher.assistant. .skillful.use.of.penis, ................................................................. .felt.wonderful ...20.....5.5....3.3....2.......Retired.teacher..nice.snug.fitting.penis, .................................................................good.load

12