Jessica's Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My balls tightened and I thrust my cock down Susan's throat and I started blasting. Steams of my hot cum filled Susan's mouth because she couldn't swallow fast enough.

Susan ground her clit against Jessica's tongue as another wave of cum started to flow as she felt the cum coating her mouth from my cock.

Tom had slid a second finger inside of Jessica's ass and started fucking her harder while sucking on Jessica's erect clit.

Jessica's groans turned to screams as her cunt explodes once again.

"OHHHHHH FUCCCKKKKK YEEESSSSSS, I'M CUMMMMMMMING, FUCK MY ASSS TOMMMM, SUCCCKK HARDERRR, CUMMMMING HARD NOWWWWWWWW.

Once we stopped, I moved up and took off her blind fold but left the cuffs on. "Please let my hands go baby, she looked up at me and said." "Not just yet baby, that will come later." I said.

I had intended to use the dildo on Jessica' but that thought went away when I realized that Tom hadn't cum yet and his cock was fire red and hot as a poker. I told Tom that Jessica' needed to be fucked and he gladly moved in between her widespread legs. She raised her head, and eyeballed his big cock. She bit her lower lip as Tom took it in his hand and began stroking it. He moved closer to her pussy and with his cock in his hand, he thumps her clit with it. She flinches a bit and then tells Tom, "Put it in me Tom, fuck me with that beautiful cock."

Tom pushed the head just inside of her folds and braced himself on his arms and hunched his hips forward, driving his cock about half way in with the first push. Jessica' gasped and lifted her hips, pushing her pussy against his invading cock.

Finally, after several pushes into her tight pussy, Tom started a slow but deliberate rhythm in her tight cunt.

As I lay on the bed and watch Tom fucking my lady, Susan moved over and her hand grasped my half hard cock and instantly took it in her mouth. With her expert manipulations, I started getting hard again and this was to Susan's delight.

Susan needed more than the tongue that had been in her pussy so she released my cock and straddled me. Her hand holding me still as she guides my cock to her opening. Her eyes glazed over as she finally felt meat slipping through her folds and with no warning, she dropped down on my hard cock and sank down to the base of it. I closed my eyes and moaned as her slick pussy started clutching around my cock.

Tom had made his way all the way inside of Jessica' and he started fucking her hard. Jessica, torn between watching me being fucked by Susan and the satisfying cock that was now pounding against her womb. She opted to concentrate on the meat that filled her tight pussy so well.

As Susan bounced up and down on my cock, her breasts were heaving in unison. I brought my hands up and cupped each breast and her hands quickly covered mine as she kept fucking me. Her hips started pushing down and grinding her engorged clit against my pubic area. "Ohhh God, I'm going to cum. Fuck me harder. I need to cum so bad," she says through clenched teeth. Her breathing labored. Her head thrown back and with intermittent jerks, she started cumming all over my cock. I grabbed her hips and started driving my cock prolonging her climax. She finally stops and rolls off of me.

Tom's cock explodes as he hears Susan groaning through her climax. He drives deep inside of Jessica' and lets loose a barrage of hot thick cum.

When Jessica feels the warm liquid coating her womb, she starts cumming herself, lifting her hips as her pussy clutches Tom's hot cock. Finally, all motion stops as tired bodies lay across the bed.

I muster enough energy to get up and walk over the nightstand and get the keys for the cuffs on Jessica's wrists. When they are released, a soft moan escapes her lips as her hands were now free.

After everyone goes to the bathroom and fixes themselves a drink, we lay around and relax for the next session.

Susan was the first one to make a move. She lay back on the bed and picks up the dildo that hadn't been used and as she opens her legs and looks at everyone as she slides the rubber phallus through her folds and into her cavern. Her itch still lingered in her throbbing cunt and she let her voyeurism take over. As she pushed the rubber dick into her, her expression changes from a smile to one of pleasure.

Jessica' finished sipping on her drink and after watching Susan, her hand moved down her own stomach and in between her opened legs. Her middle finger starts sliding over her clit and she gets that glazed look once again.

I watched the two women and my cock started stirring again. I wrapped my hand around it and gave it a few strokes until I felt it hard again. I moved onto the bed alongside Jessica' and pulled her closer to me. Her hand slide against my face as she started kissing me. She wrapped her leg around mine and I felt the dampness of your dripping cunt. I pulled her over on top of me and her legs automatically straddled me with her cuntal valley pressed against the underside of my cock as it lay on my stomach.

She started moving up and down on my cock, wetting it thoroughly and once she could take it no more, she leaned up and raised her hips and her hand grabbed my cock and she guided it to her opening. As wet as she was, I had little trouble easing inside of her. Downward she pushed until my entire cock was buried inside of her.

Once she was filled with my meat, she leaned her breasts down and they flattened on my chest. She looked over at Tom and tells him, "Fuck my ass Tom. I want to be fucked by both of you." Who was Tom to argue with that.

He got up from the chair and crawled behind her.

Tom was not lubricated now and Jessica' knew this so she tells me to wait just a second and pulls my cock out of her and she lifts her ass up in the air. Tom caught on to what she was doing so he guided his cock into her pussy to get it wet enough for her ass. After a few strokes, he pulls out and she quickly inserted my cock into her pussy.

Tom guided his head to her tiny star and he begins to push slowly in.

Jessica' felt like she was going to split into while the head of Tom's cock was pushing it's way inside of her. "OHHHH, STOP, IT HURTS, PLEASE STOP," Susan screams. Tom froze and started to pull away from her when she says, "No, don't move, don't take it out." Tom was confused now.

"Ok Ok, try again Tom. Push it slower. We can do this," Jessica says.

Tom shoved slower this time and he could feel it going in a little more.

Jessica's breathing increased. She sucked in her breath and pushed back, feeling Tom's cock head popping through her tight muscle ring. Once inside, Jessica' let out her breath with a deep sigh.

Tom placed his hands on her shoulder and started pushing in deeper. I resumed my thrusting as the cock in her ass started moving in and out.

Jessica had never felt anything like this. She pushed back, feeling two hard spears piercing her body.

Susan, felt left out of the fun and decided to get off herself. It wouldn't be long since she had Jessica taking two good sized cocks right in front of her. She started moving the dildo in and out of her pussy. Susan closed her eyes and let the moans coming from Jessica bring her to the peak she was looking for.

Jessica's groans turned to moans as the feeling of all that meat sliding in and out of your two holes. The three of us found the right rhythm and the juices started flowing.

Susan peaked and her hips lifted up off of the bed and her body went into intermittent spasms. Her pussy was throbbing and she came all over the rubber dick. She arched her back and let out a yell as she bottomed out.

She finally tried to pull out the dildo but had to use a little force since it had created a vacuum in her cunt. She heard a noticeable pop when the dick finally cleared her folds.

The sounds of bodies moving together was interrupted by the wailing of Jessica, as she was getting the fucking of her life. "HOLY FUCK, I NEED TO CUM, FUCK ME HARDER YOU BASTARDS, MAKE ME CUM NOOOWWWWWWWWWWW,"She screams.

Tom was pistoning in and out of her tight ass while I was driving my cock into her womb. My balls almost burst as the cum filled them. I had to release them now, no waiting, now. I arched my back and yelled, "CUMMMMM, SHIT, FUCK, CUMMING NOW." My balls exploded. My cum dam burst. I started shooting my hot cum into Jessica's womb.

OOOOHHHHHHHH YEEEEESSSSSSSS," Jessica' screamed when she felt the streams of cum shooting into her womb. "I'M CUMMMMMMMIIIINNNNNGGGGG, OHHHH MYYYY GOD," She screams again.

Tom's knees got weak as his cock shoved deeper into her bowels and he exploded. His cock spewed his cum until he collapsed.

Bodies were laying all over the bed after one of the most intense fucking any of then had ever been involved with.

As Jessica laid on me, I put my arms around her and just held her against my chest. We were even too tired to kiss.

One by one, each of us got up and went to take a shower. Once our breathing turned to normal again, I instructed Tom to drive Susan wherever she wanted to go. Susan kissed me and then kissed Jessica and she and Tom left.

I laid down on the bed Jessica came and laid next to me. We were closer to each other now than we ever have been before. We kissed and both drifted off to sleep.

12