Jessica's First Day Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Diana's face came near mine. Her blonde hair mixed oddly with Barbara's dark pubic hair. She held Barbara's legs behind her knees and started placing light kisses on the stomach in front of her. I used long strokes of my tongue to run up to clit then down to her butt crack and back. Diana watched with envy as I eagerly ate Barbara's pussy. I lifted my head up to kiss Diana. She enjoyed the juice on my lips from her friend.

Diana turned around and stuck her firm ass in my face. I could see that she was kissing Barbara, allowing her to taste her own cunt. Diana had a fine wisp of blonde hair covering her pubic area. It was unusually soft against my lips as I kissed her private spot. I slowly inserted the length of my tongue into her sopping hole. I spread her pussy lips with one hand and let the other creep down to Barbara's moist holes. I probed inside and began plunging two fingers in her ass and pussy. Both girls squirmed under my efforts to please them. They french-kissed as I worked. They writhed against each other in their delight.

Almost simultaneously they broke their embrace and began to breathe faster. Barbara's orgasm closed on my fingers almost painfully. Diana tensed and she released a deep groan. Her pussy started to spurt her hot cum out at me. I was surprised at the display but eagerly opened my mouth. I tried to drink in all of her cum.

The pair engaged in a deep kiss. I removed my fingers and moved away from the pair. I awaited my next order. It came quickly as one of the women who had been watching came over and spun me around. She jammed my face at her shaven hole. She was a little big. The skin surrounding her pussy was much looser than the two I had just pleasured. She must have been fucked quite a bit over the years. I enjoyed myself nonetheless as I ate her sloppy pussy out.

"Lay down on the floor," she ordered. I lay flat. My ass hurt when I got in a position that tightened it. I became very aware of my aching hardon. It smacked softly against my stomach with a dribble of pre-cum. I briefly thought about touching myself before thinking better of it. The woman straddled my face and lowered her fat ass down on me. Her dimpled cheeks smothered me. I stuck my tongue up and started to lap at her dripping slot. She moved her pussy across my nose and chin. Her legs closed on my head as she shuddered from her orgasm. I kept licking her wetness until she dropped over to the side, still shaking.

I got up and none of the other ladies (or men) were around. Across the room, a gathering of people were still surrounding Jessica. My eye caught Janice's. A gleam lit in her eye. She moved toward the remaining group. I saw Jessica's cum-soaked body through a space in the crowd. She was being humped wildly by one of the men. Her huge breasts jiggled with each of the powerful thrusts from this guy. Her eyes were closed. The man suddenly stopped and smiled as he filled her pussy with his load. He took his dick out and made her clean it off with her mouth.

"That's just wonderful," Janice said, clapping her hands. "Now why don't you all let her take a break so she can show you her specialty." Jessica sat up and rivulets of cum ran down her body. Small drops fell from her huge tits. "Clean her up a little, dickhead," Janice told me. She pushed me toward her. I began scooping the goo off her with my hands. I guess I looked a little too happy in running my hands over her body because Janice coldly commanded, "Lick it off, dickhead. Damn you're stupid."

A cumshot down my throat was one thing, but eating all this cold, runny gunk was pushing my breaking point. Then I remembered my job and how much I had already been humiliated and used tonight. What more would this hurt? Taking a deep breath, I lowered my mouth to lick one cum-splattered breast. It was a mixed blessing. Having her marvelous tits in my mouth was a joy but the taste of all the men in the room reminded me of the situation. I made the best of it by keeping focused on her instead of the globby mess going in my mouth.

After cleaning her tits with my tongue, I looked up to see if that was enough. Janice saw that I was trying to stop. She just smiled and shook her finger at me like I was a naughty schoolboy. I understood. I sank to my knees and started on her pussy. There was an overflow of cum seeping from her slot. I buried my face in her hole, doing my best to look involved without putting it in my mouth. A great deal of the slime slid to the floor as I moved my closed mouth around in the mess.

Lifting my head, I showed everyone my cum-covered lips. Janice looked pleased with the results. "I think you two have had enough. Why do you show us what got you in trouble to begin with?" A towel was handed to Jessica and she wiped off what I had missed. I wiped my mouth off as we were led to the middle of the room.

I stood facing everyone as Jessica handled my stiff rod. I reached over and hefted one her huge tits. Having open access to them like this was a dream come true. I did not last very long from all the stimulation I had received that night. My cum arced high as it flew across the basement causing a few people to hop out of the way. Jessica kept milking my cock getting the last drops to cover her hand like vanilla syrup.

Jessica then went to her knees. She grabbed my dick and ran her tongue around it. The warmth and wetness of her mouth kept me hard. Standing up, she pushed me to the floor and lowered herself on to my firmness. Her pussy was still slick with other men's cream so it easily accepted my erection. Her big legs began to slap against me as she rose and fell.

Jessica made small pants and squeals with her efforts. She filled her pussy full of my cock. Leaning back against my chest, she rubbed her body against mine. I reached around to grab her huge tits in my lust. I pinched her nipples hard and thrust myself upward as much as I could. She screamed with delight. Jessica gave a small shudder and stopped moving. I could not stop fucking her. I kept pounding her hole until I came again. I let go of her breasts. She rose leaving a wet trail behind as my hardon popped out. There was a smattering of applause.

That effectively ended the party since we were the entertainment for the evening. People started to put their clothes back on and go up the stairs. One guy came over to Jessica and made her give him a blowjob. I watched as she slowly bobbed her mouth on his prick. He smiled and pulled her hair back away to keep it from falling in her face. She was not very enthusiastic but the man did not care. He pumped his hips a little and then pulled out. I guess he came. He then went to get his clothes and left.

Janice and Sally walked over to us. They were fully clothed again. Everyone else had left. "Well, you two were very amusing tonight. Sally and I have discussed your employment," Janice said. They smirked at each other. I feared the worst. There was a gut-wrenching silence. "We'll see you at work on Monday. Now get out of my house," Janice laughed as they turned to go back upstairs.

I breathed a sigh of relief after they were out of earshot. I got up and helped Jessica to her feet. We did not say a word to each other as we went to get our clothes. I waited for her to come out of the bedroom so we could leave together. We did not see Janice as we left.

Outside we quietly said goodbye. I gave her a kiss. She took the opportunity to put her tongue in my mouth. My hand instinctively went to squeeze her breast. We held hands briefly before separating to go to our cars. The evening ran in flashbacks in my head as I drove home through the darkness. I wonder if Janice and Sally had more games in store for us in the future.

12