Jessica's First Gang Bang Party

Story Info
Party time as Jessica gets fucked in all her holes at once.
5.7k words
3.68
202.3k
76
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Based on "The Party from Hell."

*

Jessica was a typical college student, pretty but not stunning, not big breasted but not flat chested, but she was polite, quiet, hard working and conscientious, she wasn't the brightest kid in the class but she made up for it in sheer effort and lots of patient work on her assignments but now in her second year she was finding it increasingly hard to keep up and was always studying when her friends were hanging out or partying and as a result life was passing her by.

Her mother had finally stopped worrying about Jessica getting pregnant or worse and started to worry that though Jessica was now eighteen she had never had a steady boyfriend and maybe had never had a boyfriend, period and she started to worry that Jessica was missing out on all the good things about college life

Finally, the holidays approached and she could relax, she looked forward to two weeks with no classes, a chance to catch up or even to party.

During the week before the break her mother explained to her friends that Jessie was lonely and need to get out more and complained Jessica never got invited to parties and over the next few days several party invitations arrived in their mail box.. At first Jessica was somewhat apprehensive of attending any of them, but then decided to take a chance.

She checked with her mother, "Can I go out Saturday night?" she asked.

"Sure," her mother replied, "Do you have anything to wear, you can hardly go in your Tee shirt and Jeans!" and she then suggested Jessica should go shopping for a new outfit, and more important slipped her a roll of notes without her father knowing.

Jessica took off for the downtown mall early on the Saturday morning, she browsed all the most popular stores until she noticed one that was having a sale so she walked in and seeing the heavy discounts she walked in and asking the sales lady for help, she picked out a few outfits.

Jessic found it strangely exciting trying on new things, looking in the mirror and seeing just how sexy she could look if she tried and she finally ended up with three of the hottest outfit she had ever owned for the price of just one.

She even found some sexy high heeled boots in the designer outlet store heavily discounted because they had a slight mark, but she knew the extra inches would make her look hot so she spent her last few notes on them

Jessica took a taxi home and ran to her bedroom and quickly undressed and jumped into the shower, where she washed and shampooed her long, wavy, brunette hair rinsing out the creamy shampoo and conditioner and finally on an impulse she carefully shaved her dark pubes to a neat triangle before wrapping herself up in a towel before dashing to her own room.

Jessica splashed the expensive perfume she had for her birthday all over herself and sat before the mirror to do her make-up, then with her hair and make-up finished she pulled on her new clothes a new red bra and pantie set a short, tight, red velvet halter-top dress which showed off her unblemished lightly tanned skin helped by the new bra which enhanced her cleavage by thrusting up her breasts. She liked what she saw in the mirror and smiled to herself, she liked the way her hair fell gracefully over her shoulders and down her back, usually it irritated her when she was studying but now she knew it made all the difference between plain and stunning.

Jessica pulled her new knee high stiletto heeled white leather boots on and she hardly recognised herself when she looked in the mirror. The dress was as ravishing as it was revealing and she was kidded herself it would even make gay men turn their heads and straight women jealous, and when she finally decided she was ready she called to her mother that she was ready to go.

"Are you walking, don't you want to take a cab?" her mother asked.

Jessica pulled on her tight black leather jacket and threw her long beige coat over her arm and went downstairs, "No, its a nice evening," Jessica insisted, "And I've got plenty of time!"

She went down through the park and down about three blocks and she was right on-time as she arrived at he swanky hotel where the party was being held, she walked up the steps and found herself shivering despite the warm evening and the warmth of her overcoat and her knees were weak with anticipation as she walked up the steps to front door and to the desk where the receptionist directed her to the function room.

She took the stairs and when she reached the second floor she found room 211 and reached for the door bell. The door opened almost immediately and standing in front of her was one of the best looking guys she had ever seen. He was maybe six feet two with short, wavy nordic blond hair and sparkling blue eyes. He smiled, she stared, his baby blue Lycra shirt failed to hide the six pack under it, and dark blue tight denim designer jeans left no doubt as to the size of the huge cock they contained, moulded so tight to his curled dormant cock that they looked like his cock would rip right through the thin denim if he saw a sexy girl.

He motioned for her to enter, Jessica slipped off her coat as she stepped into the lobby and hung it on a hook by the door, before following him into the function room.

"Hi, I'm Alex," he said, "Nice to see you, and you are?" he asked as he opened the inner door and the beat of the music hit them.

She looked at him and smiled,"Hi I'm Jessica, thanks for inviting me, usually I don't have time for parties," she explained nervously, "But I decided it was time to start"

Alex smiled back and said, "That's perfect newbies are more fun because they never know what to expect."

Jessica laughed nervously and replied, "Well I suppose you're right, so when does this party get started."

"Oh any time around now," Alex suggested, "Drink?"

"I'll have a," Jessica said above the urgent beat of the rock music.

"Drink," he replied with a laugh, "This will break the ice!" and he handed her a tumbler half filled with clear liquid.

She smiled awkwardly and took a sip, lemon, perhaps, pimms?

Looking around the room Jessica saw three or four girls and six or so guys sitting around, she had expected more people to be there, but she was pleasantly surprised when a few more guys arrived before she had a chance to get to meet people and soon they were all sitting comfortably on couches drinking and chatting.

Jessica was nervous of the guys so she headed for a hot, petite Asian girl, whose skimpy dress made Jessica's hot number look distinctly dowdy.

The Asian girl seemed uncomfortable with the situation so Jessica maneuvrred herself to sit beside her so that she could strike up a conversation. "Hi.I'm Jess!" she introduced herself.

"Is this your first time?" the Asian girl asked.

"Yes," Jessica said, "What happens next, is there a buffet?"

Alex came across to her, "You don't know?" he asked with a twinkle in his eye and a chuckle, "Enjoy the music and drink up and I'll show you." he suggested, and he took the glass from Jessica as she drained the last few drops of liquid and he motioned to his friend with a 'cut' motion.

Suddenly the room went dark and Jessica heard someone giggling and the sounds of fabric tearing, and hands were on her shoulders, "What is going on?" she demanded as the hands found her neck and moved downwards to ease her jacket off her shoulders, "No!" she cried but despite her protests the hands pulled and as the jacket slipped backwards so it trapped her arms behind her, "No!" she protested again but the hands continued to explore her body seeking her breasts, undressing and unwrapping, "No!" she squealed as she struggled uselessly, "I'm not that kind of girl!".

"Sorry," Alex said quietly, "I have no idea how this undoes," and he ripped her top down the front revealing her brassier before kneading her breasts through her bra cups, "Nice and firm," he complemented her as he expertly slipped a hand round behind her and flipped open her bra catch releasing her breasts.

"No stop!" Jessica cried, as she felt hands at the waistband of her skirt tugging relentlessly downwards until her skirt and panties were down around her knees, and fingers sought the catch or zip on her boots..

"How the hell do these boots come off Ray?" tAlex asked, "Lights on ok man?"

The lights went back on, and to her horror Jessica found herself essentially naked, her jacket was still on her arms, her bra dangled uselessly and her panties were around her knees while two guys were each standing beside her waiting.

It barely took a second and before she could respond a black dog's collar had been buckled around her neck and the jacket eased from her arms and her bra slipped off, "No!" she protested but the beat if the music drowned her protests and despite her efforts to stop them expert fingers had already wrapped elastic cord around her wrists and secured her hands to her upper thighs with more elastic cord.

"Hey fur!" Alex exclaimed when he saw the neatly trimmed triangle of pubic hair and he smiled as he began unzipping her boots and slipped them off together with her skirt and panties and her hold up stockings leaving her completely naked.

"No please!" Jessica cried.

"Next time wear something that comes off easy!" Alex suggested, "Now watch and learn bitch!"

She stared, the Asian girl was now naked with her arms bound behind her and gagged with a red ball gag and across the room was another girl, she too was naked and trembling with tears streaming down her face. Jessica was about to start screaming when Alex came up behind, and whispered, "Don't worry, we won't hurt you, we just want to have some fun and you were lucky enough to be invited."

Jessica started to struggle, and scream but Alex advised, "You want to shut up or do you want to be gagged," so she stopped screaming and sat whimpering quietly and shaking with fear.

"Come over here," Alex ordered, and he hitched a dog leash to Jessica's dog collar and pulled Jessica towards the far side of the room where the Asian girl and four other naked girls knelt before a leather couch.

Jessica staggered to her feet, scared she would fall and be unable to save herself with her hands bound to her thighs but she staggered across the room and knelt beside the Asian girl on the end of the line.

Alex took a nice long look at the line of beautiful, helpless girls kneeling before him, he felt his cock twitch in anticipation of what was going to happen, he checked them out while trying to decide who would be the first lucky girl to enjoy his cock, and he stood in front of them with an evil grin on his face and began to speak. "Now ladies, one of you has a decision to make, who wants to go first?"

The girls looked at each other and back at Alex trying to stay still in hopes of not being chosen. Alex continued speaking, "Ok Jessica you decide," he announced, "Who is to be first?"

"I can't choose!" Jessica protested.

"You are the only one not gagged," he suggested reasonably, "No one else is allowed to speak unless given permission, which incidentally will not happen," he added with a laugh.

Suddenly Jessica felt very nervous and knew that all the girls were looking at her as if begging her not to make the wrong choice.

She stared at the floor silently until a smack to the face brought her back to reality and Alex continued talking, "So listen up girls because I am only going to say this once and if Jessica does not decide pretty quickly, then I will decide for her and maybe she won't like my choice, maybe I'll just throw her out in the yard naked, or pimp her out to the Janitor or the guys on garbage detail."

"What choice?" Jessica asked.

"There are more guys than girls," Alex pointed out, "So if each of the girls in this room picks a guy, and lets him do whatever he wants to her, and I mean anything they want to do, anything at all, that leaves four guys over, so one girl gets to do five guys, is that girl you Jessica?" Alex suggested. "Or can you give the word for one of these other girls to take on five guys?"

"No!" Jessica protested, "I can't do that!"

"So you'll fuck five guys?" Alex asked, "Including me?"

"Or!" Jessica said nervously.

"You get to leave down the fire escape naked," he suggested, "After you have a few more Tequilas and some dope, should get five bucks a time for your ass downstairs."

"No!" Jessica protested, "Ok I''ll do it!"

"Good girl" Alex chuckled,"You'll agree we can do anything and everything to you that we have ever wanted to do to a girl," he reminded her, "Maybe anything that will not mark you or do permanent damage," he explained, "You'll be the house pet. and if you're not hot enough you'll still be thrown out on the street naked, Ok?" he asked, "So ladies shall we let Jessica have a few moments to think about it?"

"I'll do it," Jessica said sadly, "I can't make anyone else do it."

"Choose a guy each then girls," Alex suggested, "I guess Jessica already chose me!"

Jessica looked at the floor and thought, 'What have I done? what have I gotten myself into?' She looked at Alex and said, "Ok I will take whatever you assholes can dish out."

Alex laughed and replied,"As you wish my little bitch, " he agreed, and he turned to the other guys and said simply, "Grab her."

Jessica was suddenly lifted bodily and before she was set down someone wrapped black material around her head and blindfolded her then she was thrown onto the couch, she sensed Alex crouching before her and she stayed perfectly still until he grabbed her throat and whispered "You ready bitch, you hot for me, 'cause if you're it's going to hurt like crazy."

Alex laughed and smacked Jessica's ass before continuing, "From now on you can call us Master, slave."

"Ok," Jessica agreed, "Master."

"Ok, then spread em bitch," Alex insisted and when she was too slow he forced Jessica's knees apart with hos strong hands..

"Please," Jessica trembled, "Be gentle with me," but she felt the warmth of a body against her and Alex's breath on her neck and then his cock was between her pussy lips and she screamed as he began to force his nine inch monster into her virgin cunt.

"Shit she's tight," Alex complained.

"Quit whining, fuck her ass if her cunt's too tight," someone suggested.

"It's fine," Alex replied as he busted Jessica's virgin cunt wide open, as she screamed, but she screamed silently now, the pain was almost too intense to bear.

"Hey dude what about us!" Sam demanded, "Roll her over so's I can fuck her pretty little ass hole!"

"Ok, Jose," Alex laughed.

"Hell man it's me Sam," Sam protested, but Alex rolled around so he was sitting on the couch with Jessica on top of him but still impaled on his cock.

"No!" Jessica pleaded, but she was helpless to resist as Sam slipped off his shorts and aimed his six inches of solid muscle at her sweet little virgin ass hole.

"Dear god no!" Jessica squealed as he worked his black dick around until he could ease it up inside the bud of her cute little pink poop chute .

"Hey, you wanna blow me?" Hank asked.

"No!" Jessica mouthed wordlessly as the pain from her stretched ass overwhelmed her.

"Course you do bitch," Hank insisted and he worked his way around to stand where she could turn her head to suck him off.

"No!" she screamed but her grabbed her jaw and turned her head around before he aimed his Latino cock at her sweet bright red lips and pale mouth,"No," she protested, "Noooo."

But she was helpless to stop him, she gagged violently but he just thrust harder until his cock was deep in her throat.

"You want to get her tits guys?" Alex suggested and suddenly hands were at Jessica's nipples squeezing and tugging and to her horror Jessica knew she was going to cum as Alex's cock rubbed Sam's cock through the thin wall separating her vagina from her ass hole, she couldn't bear it anymore and she had to have release and as everything went dark yet light and she tried to scream in ecstasy past Hank's rampant cock.

Her orgasm drove the guys wid as first Sam then Alex and finally Hank jacked off inside her, Hanks creamy spunk flowing down her throat faster than she could swallow making her gasp for breath before she passed out.

"She's out," Alex announced, "Which of you guys is next?"

Olly and Grant looked at each other, "After you bro," Olly suggested, "I had first go last time."

"She OK?" Grant asked, "I don't want to fuck no stiff."

"She's fine," Alex explained, "You wanna fuck or not?"

"Ok already," Olly replied, "I'll fuck the bitch, and he picked up her limp body laid her across the arm of the couch and rammed his cock up her ass, she screamed.

"See she's fine!" Alex pointed out.

"I'm dying!" she squealed.

"Shut it bitch, or you'll get gagged ok?" Alex warned her.

"No," Jessica pleaded.

"Shut the fuck up then," Alex protested.

"Don't you like ass then?" Olly asked.

"No!" Jessica insisted.

"She a lesbian, you want to eat pussy?" Grant suggested.

"No!" Jessica insisted.

"Hey Isobel, get over her this bitch wants to suck pussy," Grant ordered.

"Do you?" Isobel asked, "Mark just fucked me bareback, you want to lick his spunk out of me?"

"No," Jessica pleaded, "I'm not like that!"

"Yes you are," Grant told her, "You sit down Issy, we can do this together."

Issy swung herself onto the couch and Grant forced Jessicaa's head between Isobel's thighs.

"God no!" Jessica said before her face was crushed against Isobel's hairless crotch.

"Lick me bitch!" Isobel insisted.

"Use your tongue!" Grant ordered, and Jessica reluctantly began to lick, the cum was fresh and salty, it was bearable, Jessica realised, and she was not about to throw up. "Good girl," Isobel cooed, "This bitch sure knows how to suck pussy!"

"She can suck mine!" the Asian girl announced.

"Only when she makes me cum." Isobel retorted.

"Shit, you talking made me lose it!" Grant complained as his sticky cum began to ooze out his cock and fill Jessica's ass hole, "Shit!"

"It's ok," Isobel agreed, "You make the bitch clean your fithy cock, I'm getting a hot dog, you want one Misha?"

The Asian girl looked around, "Yes, I'll have onions and ketchup on mine, she can lick me out after," she agreed.

Jessica had bare moments between Isobel moving away and Grant extracting his cock from ber behind amd the time when Grant turned her around and aimed his shit streaked cock at her mouth, "It's your shit!" he explained reasonably.

She opened her mouthe and held her breath trying not to throw up, "Hey there's a free asshole anyone!" Alex offered.

"My turn," Olly chuckled and he came around behind Jessica as she sucked his brothers cock clean and shoved his cock in her now stretched but very hot ass hole.

"Oh," Jessica protested but the waves of ecstasy were not far away and quite suddenly she felt herself slipping into orgasm once again.

"Fucking bitch passed out!" Olly complained, "While I was ass fucking her can you believe it?"

"Can't get any decent whores now!" Alex commiserated, "Here have a hot dog!"

Olly took the hot dog and started munching as he shafted the lifeless Jessica's ass hole.

"That is sick!" Grant insisted, "Not to mention un hygienic!"

"Hey, anyone want to watch a porno?" Alex asked suddenly.

"Sure but what about the whore?" Sam asked, "She looks beat!"

"Get a cab maybe?" Alex suggested.

"Yeah send her back to mommy!" Grant suggested, "All spunked up like a real cheap whore!"

They left her curled on the sofa until the cab arrived and then Alex found her a cheap trashy dress to cover herself with and took her to the cab where he gave directions and paid the driver twenty bucks.

Jessica lay back thankful that her ordeal was over and then the Taxicab stopped in the ghetto area the wrong side of the railroad yards by union station, "That's it, twenty dollars worth, you got any cash?"

12