Jessica's Gorgeous Body

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,147 Followers

To hold herself more steady, Jessica leaned further over, so she could nestle the side of her face in a pillow, while her hands continued maintaining the small hole. I squeezed the narrow tip of the butt plug between her finger tips into the soft pink opening, and started wedging in the rest of the toy. Holding it in one hand and pressing steadily forward, I slowly twisted it back and forth while checking with the fingers of my other hand to make sure there was no loose skin that might get caught, or any other potential problem. Nothing went wrong and, while Jessica's ass was squirming happily under my ministrations, I squeezed the toy into her until the entire cone shape was inside, and her sphincter closed tightly onto the narrow stem. The base of the toy was a wide disk of hard rubber, and I knew it would neither come out nor go into her more than a fraction of an inch deeper until I removed it after I had proven for the second time that morning what a sexy and sensuous woman I knew her to be. .

With half of our double penetration taken care of, Jessica rolled over to present her pussy for me and my cock, squealing with delight when she landed and pushed the toy slightly more deeply into her ass. While she reached down to hold her pussy lips open for my cock, I rolled on the condom. I was still on my knees, and moved forward, holding to the shaft with the head aimed at her front pleasure hole, until I was close enough to lean forward and press the hard tip against that delightfully wet orifice. After Jessica let me rub the tip in her wetness to spread the natural lubrication, she steered the end so it was perfectly centered in the place where we both wanted it. I gave a firm push, and the head wedged into her, evoking a joyful moan as I split apart her red, swollen lips and jostled the thick silicone toy inside her ass. I paused a few seconds before thrusting in again, eliciting the same response.

With the butt plug compressing her pussy, Jessica was tight, but her copious juices provided us with enough lubrication that I was able to squeeze my cock inside her with a few more solid thrusts. There was no friction, nothing but incredible pleasure as the well-trained muscles of Jessica's pussy rippled over and around my cock. She was just as delighted as I was; I could tell from her sighs and moans of joy and the way her body was already writhing under mine. Very slowly, I drew my cock back, paused for a second, and plunged it back inside her. When Jessica felt my hard shaft surging into her, she thrust her pussy back to meet me. Our bodies came wetly together, and we both expressed our happiness.

Those expressions were repeated and became louder and louder as we fucked, slowly, lovingly and quietly, except for the periodic wet noises and our mutual expressions of bliss. I had been kneeling on the bed between Jessica's legs, watching her luscious breasts swaying from side to side as she moved, but this was neither the best way nor my favorite. She didn't think that much of it either, and the sexy blonde raised her arms up, inviting me to lie on top of her, with full skin-on-skin contact. It was an invitation I had no wish to refuse.

As I said, I am very fond of Jessica, and I really relished our personal closeness and wanted to get closer physically as well. With my cock buried to the hilt in her tight, wet pussy, I leaned forward, sliding my hands under her raised arms, until I was resting on my elbows. I could feel her succulent breasts squashing erotically under me, except for her hard nipples, which dug into my chest. After we were enjoying full body contact, we shared a long kiss, and let our tongues go visiting. Even while our lips were locked together, I drew back and plunged my cock home, and Jessica slid on her back and rammed her pussy up to meet me.

She broke off the kiss to whisper: "I love that, George. I love how you do that."

"I love it too," I whispered back. Everything about it. You might be the hottest and sexiest and most gorgeous woman in Hollywood or anywhere else."

She smiled, knowing I was completely sincere in my comment, which I was. "I'm glad you think that. Now, let me take over."

I knew what she meant, and I raised my body slightly higher above her, giving Jessica even more freedom of movement. Her hands held tightly to my upper arms, and she flexed her strong thigh muscles, gliding toward me on her back to impale herself on my stationary cock. When the shaft was almost fully enveloped, I thrust forward, driving even more deeply into her pussy. Jessica's blissful moan was her loudest one yet, and it formed a happy duet with my own expression of joy, as her pussy muscles massaged my entire cock, sending more and stronger waves of intense pleasure through my body.

Over and over, the gorgeous blonde slid back and forth, imbedding my entire shaft in her tight pussy when she moved forward and releasing it when she retreated. She expressed her delight in what we were doing with her moans and whimpers and in the way her movements became more erratic as her pleasure mounted. Even as she moved under me, Jessica rocked from side to side and her legs that were wrapped around my hips thrashed back and forth. We both wanted our fucking to last as long as possible and, even though we were moving slowly with a minimum of contact between her clit and my cock, we both knew we were mutually approaching ecstasy.

Jessica knew what to do about that. "Fuck my clit, George. Make me cum," she whispered in my ear.

There was no need to say anything; I also knew what to do about that. Taking over the action again, I moved higher on her body so I was fucking down into her pussy. The changed position meant more contact between my cock and the base of her clit, and we also started fucking faster, with Jessica meeting every thrust I made. With every stroke, both in and out of her pussy, those two highly sensitive organs massaged each other.

"Yes! Yes! Like that," Jessica whispered to me.

I didn't say anything, preferring to concentrate entirely on the exquisite pleasure her tightness was giving me. Except for her moans and panting and whimpering, Jessica was also silent, as my cock and the butt plug in her ass brought her closer to our goal. With the harder and faster strokes, the toy was driven even more deeply into her, stretching and expanding her ass and rear pleasure channel even more than they had been.

"Oh god! Oh god!" she cried out as she started cumming, and her hands grabbed my shoulders to pull us more tightly together. "Keep fucking me!" she blurted into my ear.

It was totally unnecessary for her to say that, because I had no thought of stopping, and probably couldn't have done so even if I had wanted to. My own climax was welling up inside me, and it felt as if my groin was about to explode. As fast as I could, I rammed my cock in and out of Jessica's pussy, while her body went wild under me. Her legs squeezed me tightly, her fingers digging into my shoulders, making me glad her nails were cut as short as they were.

For almost five minutes, she continued cumming, until Jessica cried out, loudly, ecstatically and incoherently. Her back arched; all her muscles clenched, and she rammed her pussy against me for a final time, before completely relaxing. I didn't stop or even slow down and, seconds later, I climaxed, feeling as if my insides were sliding out of me, and ejaculated into my condom. I kept fucking Jessica's pussy until my cock spurted two more wads of semen and I knew I was also through.

We lay in a happy and relaxed pile on the bed, neither of us saying anything while my erection softened until it slipped out of the wet place where it had given and gotten such exquisite pleasure. When she was ready, Jessica would ask me to peel back the sphincter and remove the butt plug from her ass, and I would wash it and my fingers. Before leaving, she would sterilize it in the bathroom and repackage it in the plastic wrapper but, until that time, she would leave it where it was still sending pleasure throbbing through her body. I was in no hurry either, so we would just lie there together, relishing the afterglow of the great love-making we had just had.

*

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you had as much fun as Jessica Simpson and I had. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,147 Followers
12