Jessica's in Charge Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“It feels so good! I’ll cum anytime you tell me to!” Molly said as between her panting and grunting.

Jessica felt a thrill at Molly’s words. “You mean you can cum just by me telling you to?”

“Yes! Just tell me and I’ll cum for you! Ooohhh! I want to cum for you!” She moaned as her passion continued to rise. Her hands were frantically squeezing and stroking her huge tits.

“Not just yet, just keep playing with yourself until I tell you not to.” Jessica said as she reached behind her head and pressed an button on the wall. “Jasmine come in here” she said into the intercom.

After a few seconds the soundproof door to the booth opened and Jasmine walked in. She got about halfway to the Molly and Jessica before her eyes got used to the darker set and she realized what was happening.

“What the hell is going on?! Molly what the fuck are you doin’?!” She practically yelled out as she staggered to a stop. Her eyes were wide and her mouth open in shock as she watched her best friend playing with her big tits in front of another girl.

Jessica let Jasmine stand there for a few seconds staring then said “Jasmine, come over here by me.”

Jasmine immediately walked over but continued to stare at Molly. “Girl, what are you doing that for?!

“Molly, stop playing with yourself and take all of your clothes off.” Jessica said.

Molly stopped playing with herself, pulled down the jumpsuit, stepped out of it and kicked it across the room.

Jessica looked at the lower half of Molly’s body and was as happy as she was with the upper half. She had a flat stomach, firm thighs and shapely legs. Jessica also was happy to see that Molly’s pussy was neatly trimmed with just a little patch of blond fuzz over her slit and also that she had no tan lines at all. She must tan in the nude, what a delicious image, Jessica thought.

“Jasmine, what do you think of Molly’s little show?” Jessica asked.

“It’s disgusting! I can’t believe what she’s doing!” Was Jasmines immediate reply. Which was about what Jessica had expected. She hadn’t told Jasmine to enjoy it, so this is what she actually felt about Molly’s lewd display.

“Molly, what do you think of having to play with yourself and stand naked in front of your friend?” Jessica asked.

“It’s so embarrassing! I feel so ashamed!” Molly sounded on the verge of tears. Again, about what Jessica expected. She hadn’t told Molly to enjoy having Jasmine watch her.

“Molly, start playing with those big titties again.” Jessica commanded. “And I want you to enjoy it. Your nipples are very sensitive from now on, your nipples are just as sensitive as your clit. They feel so good when they’re played with, you can cum very quickly just by playing with your nipples. But don’t cum until I tell you to.”

Molly’s hands went to her big breasts, as soon as she pinched her nipples she let out a loud moan and her head rolled back. She obviously felt really good.

With difficulty, Jessica turned her eyes away from Molly’s lewd display to Jasmine. “So what do you think? Isn’t Molly sexy?”

“NO! It’s disgusting! What’s wrong with her?” Jasmine almost screamed, the situstion was starting to become too much for her.

"Well, maybe she just needs some help. You want to go stick your finger in her pussy and give her a little finger fucking. ” Jessica said, her chest tight with anticipation.

Jasmine didn’t reply, she just walked over and stuck her middle finger deep into Molly’s pussy.

Molly let out a loud moan as Jasmine slid her long finger in and out of her pussy. Jessica could hear little wet slurping noises from between Molly’s legs.

“How does it feel Jasmine?”

“She’s really hot and wet. This girl must be really turned on!” Replied Jasmine.

“Jasmine, you are getting very excited finger fucking your best friend. Would you like to do more with Molly?” Jessica said.

“Yes” came the throaty reply.

“Jasmine take your finger out of Molly’s cunt and taste it, lick your friend’s pussy juice off your finger.” Jessica directed.

Jasmine took her hand out from between Molly’s legs, her whole hand was soaked with Molly’s juice. She stuck the finger in her mouth and tasted it. “Mmmmmmm.” Jasmine moaned with approval as she tasted her friend.

“Now let Molly lick your finger.”

She stuck her finger in Molly’s mouth while Molly continued to play with her own titties.

“You both love the taste of pussy. From now on, pussy is your favorite flavor. You love the taste and smell of hot pussy juice. Just one whiff of pussy will immediately make you incredibly horny.” Jessica said forcefully. Molly, still twisting her nipples, immediately started sucking all the pussy juice from Jasmine’s hand. Jasmine leaned in, her lips only inches from Molly’s and also started licking her hand.

Jessica couldn’t drag it out any longer, she loved the anticipation but she was so turned on she was getting light headed. Her pants were soaked with her arousal and her nipples were so hard they hurt. She had to get this moving.

“Girls, stop. Jasmine, take all your clothes off.” Molly stopped and just stood there, Jasmine practically ripped all her clothes off. After a minute she stood there naked waiting for direction. Her tall, dark skinned body was magnificent. Full breasts, tight stomach, wide, shapely hips and long legs. Jessica let out a gasp when she saw that Jasmine shaved her pussy completely. Both girls looked incredibly sexy standing there naked, their faces flushed with excitement. Jessica’s lust had completely taken over now, there was no holding her back from her need, her body would finally be satisfied.

“Girls, stick a finger up into each other’s pussy and play with eachother.” Jessica ordered. Both girls turned towards each other and started finger fucking the other’s cunt. Soft moans and sighs filled the room.

“Now take the finger out of your friend and rub her juice on her mouth.” They both did it. “Now kiss. A real lip lock, really make out.” The news desk was raised on a platform, one step higher than the rest of the floor so Molly stepped up onto it to bring herself up to Jasmines height. They wrapped their arms around each other, their breasts pushed together and their lips met. When they tasted their juices on each others lips they went wild with passion. Moaning loudly into the other girls open mouth, their tongues danced as they frantically licked up every drop of juice. They started to grind their hips together and their hands began roaming around on their friend’s body.

Jessica walked over to them, put a hand on each girl’s ass and leaning in close said softly “Now kiss me too.”

It was more wonderful than Jessica had ever imagined as she shared her first lesbian kiss with two other girls. Their eager lips and tongues were so soft and she could still taste pussy juice on their lips. The girls started to grind their body’s against Jasmine even though she was still fully clothed.

“Oooohhhh! You girls are soooo good! Give me more!” Jessica managed to say through her moans and panting. As one the two girls spread their legs and started grinding their pussys on Jessica’s thighs as their hands fondled her body. They started biting, licking and sucking on both of Jessica’s earlobes. Each girl squeezed an ass cheek with one hand and slid the other hand under Jessica’s shirt and fondled a breast. They ripped the bra off and pinched her rock hard nipples. Jasmine let go of her nipple and slid her hand down Jessica’s belly. Jessica moaned in anticipation as she felt Jasmines fingers push into her pants, slip under her panties and finally to her eager pussy.

That put Jessica over the top. Pleasure surged through her and she started to cum. “Ooohhh!!! Oh fuck! OOOOOHHHH, I’m, I’m, CUMMING! Cum with me girls! Cum with MEEEEE!”

All three girls came at the same time with wild screams of delight. Jessica thrashed as she came, the two girls held her upright. Throwing back her head, she let out a another scream as another climax exploded through every fiber of her being. The girls squeezed their legs together as their cunts convulsed with their orgasms. Their wet pussys soaking Jessica’s pants. The girls moaned and screamed as they nuzzled Jessica’s neck and rode the waves of passion surging through their bodies.

Jessica turned her head and out of the corner of her eye could see Molly nuzzling her neck. Molly sensed that Jessica was looking at her and she looked up, still panting with passion. Jessica slid her tongue into Molly’s open mouth.

Molly felt Jessica’s tongue slide into her mouth and eagerly sucked it in, it was the most wonderful kiss she had ever had, so passionate, so caring, so loving. Molly had never felt this way about any other person before. She had many boyfriends over the years and she had even thought that she had loved some of them, but it was nothing like this! She knew that she would do anything for Jessica, absolutely anything to make her happy. She felt so good when Jessica was happy, especially when she knew it was her making Jessica happy. Jessica had become her whole world.

“Jessica, I love you.” She managed to get out as she broke their kiss. “I love you soooo much! What do you want me to do to you, what will make you happy?” She asked, almost pleading.

“I love you too!” came immediately from Jasmine as she continued to finger Jessica’s pussy. “I want to make you happy too! What do you want, Molly and I can both make you happy! Whatever you want!”

Jessica was just coming down from her fourth orgasm as the girls professed their love for her. The idea of the girls loving her excited her even more but she was about to collapse. Her legs were shaking and the only thing keeping her up was Molly’s hands on her breasts and Jasmines hand between her legs. She had to rest for a few minutes or she would pass out.

“Lets lie down for a few minutes and rest” she finally managed to say.

The three girl laid down on the floor, Jasmine in the middle and Jasmine and Molly snuggled up to her on either side.

This is heaven, thought Jessica. These girls are both mine, they’ll do anything for me. What should I do with them? Just use them for sex toys? While the idea of having these two beautiful girls as her personal toys was appealing, she realized that she didn’t want to ruin her friendship with these girls, she wanted more than friendship from them, she wanted love. She had loved these girls since she had come to know them, loved them as friends. Now, she thought it was time to take it to another level, it was time for a new kind of love.

She wondered if the girls had really loved her before. Certainly they had liked her as a friend but how much had they cared for her. She thought of asking them, they would tell her of course, but she decided not too. The answer might not be the one she wanted to hear and it really didn’t matter now anyway. They certainly loved her now.

I could sleep here all night, thought Jessica. At least until the janitor shows up… The janitor?! SHIT! She looked at the clock, 5:10, he would be here any minute. They would all be expelled if they were caught like this. And Mr. Williams would turn them in if he found them, he was a short, miserable, old bastard who loved stirring up trouble.

“Girls, hurry up and get dressed! The janitor will be here any minute!”

Jasmine and Molly started pulling on their cloths while Jessica tried to make herself presentable. It wasn’t easy. Her pants were soaked with her juice and the other girls. She would have to find something to cover up with.

“Girl’s, let’s go back to my room.” Said Jessica out loud but in her head she thought, “we need someplace more private”. And she thought, Samantha has gone home for the weekend so the room will be empty.

Samantha… hmmm. I’ll have to try out this tape in her too. The thought made a fresh surge of excitement rise up in Jessica. How wonderful it would be to have her as a lover as well.

Jessica put on Jasmine’s long coat to cover her wet pants and they headed to the door. As they were reaching for the door the janitor was just walking in with his cart of cleaning gear.

“What are you girls still doin’ here? It’s afta’ 5:00, the school’s closed” said the little man with a suspicious squint.

“We’re were just working on a project. We’re leaving now.” Jasmine said looking down on the little man with a cool, imperious look that would have made a mad tiger back down.

He stared up at the 6 foot Jasmine for a few seconds but then backed down. “Well then get on out a’ here, I gots’ work that I need to be doin’” he mumbled with his head bent down and resumed pushing his cart into the room.

Jasmine turned to Jessica and Molly and the girls could see a smile playing at the corners of her full lips. “Shall we go ladies?” she said as she held the door open.

“Yes,” said Molly, “Let’s go. We need to go work on our project some more.”

To be continued…

Thanks to everyone who sends in the feedback! Special thanks to friends who supported me!

Please remember to vote, 5’s are appreciated.!