Jessica's in Charge Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Molly, for her part, seemed perfectly content to please whoever wanted it. Even without being commanded to, Molly would gleefully fuck Jasmine or Jessica tirelessly until they begged her to stop or passed out. Molly seemed to immerse herself completely in her role to service her lovers.

"She's got quite a tongue, doesn't she?" Jessica asked.

A dreamy smile spread on Jasmines' lips but she didn't open her eyes, "Yeah."

"Want to see something really hot?"

Jasmine opened her eyes and looked over. From the distant look in her eyes, Jessica figured that Jasmine was getting close to a climax. As in everything else, Jasmine was reserved and composed during sex. She would moan and groan, but rarely screamed out except when she was having an exceptional orgasm. Her body motions were also more controlled. She didn't thrash about like Jessica and Molly did, she almost always retained her poise. Almost always, Jessica thought to herself. On more than one occasion during the last few days she had seen Jasmine writhing in ecstasy as powerful climaxes tore through her.

"Mmm?" Jasmine prompted with one raised eyebrow.

"Molly, look into Jasmine's eyes."

Without missing a lick, Molly obediently looked up, locking eyes with the woman towering over her.

Jessica's pulse quickened and she started panting as her nipples stiffened. "Molly, cum for me."

Just was before, Molly's body was immediately taken by a powerful orgasm. Her ass lifted off the floor as her back arched. Jasmines wet pussy muffled a cry of rapture from Molly as the tall girl stared down in amazement. Her amazement turned to excitement as she realized what had just happened and with a shuddering groan, Jasmine came.

With Jasmine's orgasm, Jessica could see a surge of the silky wetness that covered Molly's face. The petite blonde worked to lap up every drop of the sweet nectar even as she rode the waves of her own climax. Her tongue worked furiously, licking all around Jasmine's hairless cunt, savoring every drop.

With a satisfied sigh, Jasmine slid back, lying down on top of Molly. They kissed softly for a moment before Jasmine slowly licked her own wetness off of Molly's face.

Seeing Jasmine's long tongue and knowing what she tasted drove a low groan from Jessica. "How do you taste?"

Jasmine looked over and winked, "Delicious." She rolled onto her side and spread her legs slightly. "Want a taste?"

"Later, baby, later." She stood up a little stiffly. "For now, let's get cleaned up."

After the three of them showered together and got dressed, Jessica sent them back to their own rooms. She had kept them with her for days now and as much as she wanted another day of sapphic lust, she knew it wasn't fair to them. They both had homework and studying to do and she even had some of her own. Besides, her roommate and best friend Samantha would be back today and it wouldn't do to have her walk in on a lesbian love session. At least not yet anyway, Jessica thought with a grin.

Jessica glanced at the picture of her roommate sitting on the desk, feeling the familiar pang of longing she always did at the sight of her.

The picture was taken last spring just after a swim meet in which Samantha had come in first place in the varsity division. The petite Japanese girl was holding an enormous gold trophy and beaming like a lighthouse. Jessica's eyes roamed over the slim girls form just as they had a thousand times before. The black racing suit she wore did nothing to hide her feminine form. Years of daily swimming had given her a perfectly toned, sleek body without an ounce of fat anywhere.

But it wasn't just Samantha's body that Jessica was attracted to, it was everything about her. Jessica had never met anyone that she had felt such a connection to. She could sit up for hours at night, talking to Samantha about anything. She was completely comfortable and at ease whenever Samantha was with her.

Both girls had been outsiders at the school, not really fitting in with the 'cool girls' and as a consequence had found each other. From their first meeting they had quickly become close friends and eventually roommates. But it wasn't until recently that Jessica had finally realized her deeper feelings towards Samantha.

It had been several months ago that Jessica had, in a moment of crystal clarity, essentially found herself and had started to come to grips with who she really was, with her own sexuality. It had taken even more time before she had actually admitted to herself that she really was a lesbian. With that admission came a frightening new realization. She was in love with Samantha.

The very idea of being in love with Samantha both thrilled and terrified her. The slightest thought of Samantha's smooth skin and silky black hair made Jessica's sex wet with need. But the thought of admitting her love, of risking rejection, or worse yet, ridicule and scorn terrified her. For weeks she was tormented by her conflicting emotions. Living in the same room with Samantha was heaven and hell all at once. Many times she was so close to blurting out her feelings and risking it all but something always held her back.

Throughout her entire life, Jessica had always liked to be in command of any given situation. She wanted to know what happened, what was going on, what was coming next. To Jessica's brilliant analytical mind, facts were power and Jessica liked power. Not power as in the CEO of a company or a politician, but more as in the power to control her own life, to control her destiny.

But now Jessica was faced with a problem where she had no control. She didn't know what Samantha would do. She had tried little probing questions slipped into conversations to see if her roommate had any similar feelings about her. She desperately wanted to know if Samantha had any feelings about women in general but those questions never seemed to be fruitful.

Samantha was a very quiet, shy girl with few friends. Jessica had never know her to have any boyfriend either which gave her some hope but the girl was so shy that she didn't know if it was out of a sexual preference or just lack of opportunity.

On the few occasions that Jessica had brought up boyfriends, Samantha had become even more quiet and withdrawn, to pull back into herself. The girl seemed so uncomfortable that Jessica had given up and changed the subject. It wasn't so much that Samantha dislike boys; it was more like she was scared. Jessica figured it was her shy nature and dropped it not wanting to hurt her friend.

Then, a few months ago, Jessica had an epiphany. It had been while researching for a psychology paper and she had run across an article on hypnotism. Here was the answer to Jessica's problem. She could hypnotize Samantha and have her reveal her true feelings without even realizing it.

As she researched more another idea began to form in her mind. If she found out that Samantha didn't have any feeling for her, maybe she could implant them. She could make Samantha fall in love with her. At first the idea seemed wrong to her, too much of a violation. Planting thoughts in someone's mind was akin to drugging a person to take advantage of them, a form of mental rape. She dismissed the thought and put it from her mind. Or least she tried to put it from her mind.

As the weeks rolled by Jessica became more and more infatuated with Samantha and the idea of loving her, being with her, possessing her. The thoughts of what she would do if Samantha confessed that she had no feelings for her tormented her. Even before she had her answer, Jessica's mind began to run away with her, prophesizing doom. She became more desperate. She began to rationalize altering Samantha's mind, of taking control of her thoughts and emotions. If she made Samantha fall in love with her, then Samantha would be happy with her, so she wasn't really hurting her at all. In fact because Samantha was so shy she probably never would find a person who truly loved her and would be alone all her life. So by making her fall in love, she was really helping her. It would be good for Samantha.

By now Jessica had become obsessed with hypnotism. She bent all of her considerable intellect to the task. After months of research and work she had finally completed the video hypnosis tape that she had tried out on Jasmine and Molly just a few days ago. The tapes effectiveness had amazed Jessica. It had worked perfectly and now the thought of using it on Samantha, taking control of her, was making Jessica light headed with excitement.

Unconsciously her hand slipped down inside her sweatpants and a finger started to trace her already slippery, wet nether lips. Her eyes remained locked on the picture of the slim Japanese girl as her middle finger pushed its way inside her. She moaned with repressed need and longing. "Samantha..." she breathed. Her other hand cupped a breast, pinching her sensitive nipple through the thin material of her tee shirt, making her moan louder.

She stood there for several minutes fingering her pussy, dreaming of her friend as her passions built. She could feel a hot bead of her wetness rolling down the inside of her thigh before it soaked into the material of her pants. Unable to resist any longer her finger found the sensitive nub of her clit and started to circle it, faster and faster. In less than a minute Jessica came with a hoarse groan. Never taking her eyes from the picture of Samantha, she dropped to her knees and rocked slowly as if riding a rolling tide of ecstasy. A hot gush of her wetness flooded out over her fingers and soaked her pants as another flash of heat passed through her and her cunt contracted around her finger.

After what could have been days but was actually only a few minutes, Jessica came down from her flight. Still panting, she wiped the sticky wetness from her fingers on her pants as she got up on shaky legs. She was still amazed at how quickly just the thought of Samantha got her aroused. She couldn't imagine what actually making love to the girl would be like. Jessica thought she might cum just at the sight of Samantha's nude body.

The thought of Samantha nude made Jessica's lust flare anew and she quickly, but with regret, drove the thought from her mind before she lost herself in another self pleasure session. She couldn't indulge herself now, she didn't have time.

As she slipped into the bathroom to clean herself up again, Jessica marveled at how high her sex drive seemed to be lately. Throughout most of her life she had never been a very sexual woman. It had only been recently that she had begun having sex with partners. Not counting Jasmine and Molly, all her partners had been boys and those encounters had not been very fulfilling to Jessica. She had always thought sex was a fun, if brief diversion. A few thrusts, a few grunts and a sigh followed by a sticky, wet mess.

It wasn't until her acceptance of her sexuality, admitting to herself that she was lesbian, that sex had become so wonderfully fulfilling. In the last few months her fantasy life had exploded with incredible energy and passion. Her sex drive seemed to double almost every day. Her days and nights were filled with delicious fantasies about women of every shape and size imaginable. Friends, teachers, celebrities, a woman standing in line at the gas station, a checkout girl at the Gap, even family members, no woman escaped her wild fantasies. She found herself masturbating several times a day where before she had almost never touched herself. She couldn't even make it through a full day of school without slipping off to the restroom for a few quick minutes of relief.

She had begun to wonder if there was something wrong with her, maybe a sexual disorder of some kind. The notion that she might be a sex addict, a nymphomaniac, started to worry her. She had always discounted the idea of being addicted to sex as foolish but now she wasn't so sure.

Of all the women that Jessica saw every day and all she fantasized about, the one who most possessed her thoughts was Samantha. Constantly through the day her thoughts would be brought back to the petite, dark haired girl. Visions of Samantha's firm body tantalized her fantasies during the day and tormented her dreams at night. Many a night she had woken up panting, bathed in sweat and soaked between her thighs. The vague dream images of Samantha flitting away from her like leaves in the wind. The harder she tried to capture the images, the faster they faded, leaving her frustrated and drained, both mentally and physically.

It was through this aching need that Jessica gave into her darker thoughts and made the hypnosis tape.

After cleaning herself up Jessica straightened up the room, removing all signs of the activities of the last few days. Samantha would be back any time now and Jessica wanted everything to be perfect. She had planned for this exact moment for weeks now, running through it in her mind over and over again, and working out every detail. Her plan was perfect.

With a smile she looked at the videocassette in her hands. The plain black tape bore no marking that would reveal its real purpose. Its only distinguishing feature was a small letter "H" written with white paint in one corner.

Her hands shook as she set the tape down on the table by the television. Just a little bit longer, she told herself, soon.

An hour later Jessica was sitting at her desk trying concentrate on her homework when she heard keys rattle in the lock. A moment later the door swung open and Samantha shuffled in loaded down with several duffel bags full of the laundry she had brought home to wash.

She let the bags fall to the floor and dropped onto her bed with a huff. "Why did we have to get a room on the third floor?" She asked the ceiling.

"At least there isn't anyone above us stomping around at four in the morning." Jessica replied with a grin.

"I suppose." Samantha allowed. She sat up and looked over a Jessica. "Miss me?"

"Don't I always?" Jessica quipped. In truth she did, desperately so. But Molly and Jasmine had helped her manage. Her grin widened at the memories. "So how was the weekend at home?"

Samantha stood and started to unpack her bags. "Boring, as usual." She looked over her shoulder at Jessica, "Anything exciting happen here?"

Jessica looked away as she felt her cheeks flush. She covered her embarrassment by getting up and walking over to the window and looking out at nothing. "No, not really." As she looked out the window she could see her roommate's reflection in the glass as she continued to unpack her bags. Jessica studied the slim form, the long, silky black hair, the flashing dark eyes... she moaned softly at the heat that was once again spreading through her body. It was time.

"I finally finished my video project." Jessica said as casually as she could. She thought she could hear a tremble in her own voice and prayed that Samantha wouldn't notice. She turned, trying to act casual, "Want to see it?"

Samantha didn't stop unpacking, "Maybe in a few minutes. I want to finish unpacking first."

Jessica was twitching with nervous energy and the delay was torture but she couldn't make Samantha suspicious. "Sure. Whenever you're ready."

Jessica sat down and tried to resume her homework but it was hopeless, she couldn't stop sneaking little peeks at her roommate. Samantha was wearing a baby doll tee shirt with the school logo on it and tight, low riding jogging pants with "Angel" printed across her ass. When she bent over to put clothes away in the bottom drawer, the view of her tight bottom almost made Jessica moan out loud. The heat between her legs was becoming unbearable and her nipples were painfully stiff. The closeness of her roommate and the realization that she was so near to possessing her was driving Jessica mad with desire. If she didn't figure out how to get Samantha to watch the tape soon she was going to go crazy.

She realized that her hand had made its way down between her legs and was tracing her slit through the material of her pants. She snatched her hand away, worried that Samantha might have seen her but her roommate gave no indication that she had seen anything.

Samantha pulled something from her bag and walked over to her nightstand. She placed a compact disk in her CD player/alarm clock then turned away and resumed unpacking. The room was soon filled with Mozart's Symphony Number Thirty. Samantha was a classical music buff and Jessica had long ago become accustomed to music being played constantly in their room.

Jessica once again turned her attention back to her homework. For a few minutes she furiously scribbled notes in the margin of her history book but her mind eventually drifted back the girl across the room. By now Samantha had finished unpacking her bags and was putting the empty bags in the closet. Jessica was again staring at Samantha, unable to tear her gaze away. She started when Samantha spoke.

"You don't need the bathroom do you? I'm going to take a shower."

Jessica almost moaned again at the thought of Samantha nude in the shower. Struggling to remain in control she nervously shuffled through her notebook. "I'm fine, go ahead."

"Thanks." She headed for the door, towel in hand. "Back in a few."

As soon as the door clicked Jessica's hand dove into her pants and started furiously fingering her pussy. She didn't know what was wrong with her but she couldn't help it. The intense heat between her legs was unbearable and she needed release. She pushed two fingers into her sopping wet pussy and groaned with pleasure hoping Sam couldn't hear her. Her eyes once again traveled up to the picture of her friend on the desk. Her climax was building with wonderful speed and she knew that rapture was only seconds away. Mozart filled her ears and Samantha filled her mind as she reached the peak and soared into ecstasy.

"Jessica?"

Jessica blinked, confused, she was startled to see her friend standing in front of her wrapped in a bath towel. With horror she wondered what Samantha had seen.

"Yes?" She answered cautiously.

"You ok?" She looked down at her. "You seem a little spaced out."

"Um... yes... I'm, I'm fine..." Jessica stammered. She was confused, that last thing she remembered was fingering herself to a quick climax. But that had been just after Samantha went into the shower, only a few minutes ago. Samantha always took long showers, she shouldn't be out yet, it was too soon. Shaking her head she looked at the clock on her desk, it read three thirty. Her confusion started to turn to alarm. When Samantha had gone into the shower the clock had read two twenty one, she had lost over an hour. Had she passed out? She couldn't remember anything.

She must have looked as confused as she felt because Samantha, still standing in front of her, asked, "Something wrong?"

"I, ah, well..." Jessica couldn't seem to get her wits together. She felt dazed as if she had just been roused suddenly out of a deep sleep.

"Maybe you should watch your new relaxation tape."

Samantha's words cut through Jessica's addled mind like a laser. Before she could stop herself she asked, "How did you know it was a relax..." she broke off, catching herself. A gnawing dread started to eat away at her.

Samantha seemed not to hear. She turned and went to her nightstand, opened the drawer and shuffled through the papers in there for a moment before turning around again. "You know," she continued in a conversational tone, "you really shouldn't leave notes on your secret projects lying around for anyone to see." She flipped the paper into Jessica's lap where it landed face up.

Jessica looked down and her uneasiness blossomed into stunned horror. It was a page from her notebook on her hypnosis project, the exact wording for the phrases she had embedded in the video. The wording she had carefully scripted so as to be subconsciously perceived by the viewer. The very words that were designed to place the person under Jessica's control,"You will obey any command Jessica gives you... you will love Jessica..." stared up at her.