Jessica's in Charge Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But the worst of it was in the margins. There were scribbles of hearts with "Jessica and Samantha" and "Samantha Loves Jessica" all over the edges of the paper.

Jessica was unable to look up. She felt tears running down her cheeks and her whole body was trembling. All her carefully laid plans were crumbling around her and worst of all, her roommate, her best friend, the person she loved most in this life probably hated her now. Her carefully worked out plan had failed before it even started and she was about to loose everything she had dreamed of for so long. She wondered if a jump from a third story window was high to kill herself.

Samantha leaned down in front of her and placed her warm, soft hands on Jessica's cheeks, turning her head up. She looked deep into Jessica's eyes and said, "You could have just asked me if I loved you." She smiled, "I would have said yes."

Jessica's mind was a tortured whirlwind of confusion. She couldn't seem to make her thoughts line up with what was happening. It was all coming at her to fast. After a long silence Samantha's words registered and she managed to ask in a small voice. "You do?"

Samantha's smile widened and she nodded slightly, "Yes, I do." She leaned forward and kissed Jessica softly on the lips. Jessica's heart leapt at the contact. It was like being struck by lightning. She had been kissed many times before by boys and more recently by Molly and Jasmine but nothing compared to the feel of Samantha's smooth, soft lips. That single kiss made the long months of dreaming and waiting worthwhile. Jessica didn't think heaven could be any more wonderful than that kiss.

Samantha broke the kiss after several long heartbeats and sat back, eyes closed. She sighed contentedly and opened her eyes, "I always have." Her eyes glanced down at the paper in Jessica's lap and her expression hardened a little. "But I wish you had just asked me. I'm not real keen on being a mindless servant."

Cold sweat again formed on Jessica's brow. Embarrassed and ashamed, she turned away, unable to look into her friends dark eyes. "I'm so sorry, Samantha. I never meant to hurt you. I was just so scared you would laugh at me or... or hate me." She burst into tears again at the thought.

Samantha wrapped her arms around her and pulled her head to her shoulder. Jessica whimpered softly and snuggled in tight. Samantha's hair was still damp from her shower and she smelled of floral shampoo. Jessica breathed deeply trying to regain control of her rampaging emotions while at the same time savoring the feel and sent of her friend.

"It'll all be ok. Calm down." Samantha cooed into her ear, rocking her friend slowly. Kissing her on the cheek, she pushed Jessica back and stood up. She turned back to her nightstand again as she said, "You seem a little tense Jess. I think you need to relax." Ejecting the CD she had been playing she continued, "Since we can't very well watchyour relaxation tape perhaps you'd prefer to listen tomy new relaxation CD?" One eyebrow arched and a wicked grin spread over her face.

Jessica's mind was still trying to sort out the implications of Samantha admitting that she had feelings for her too. Her dread of only moments before was being replaced with a rapidly spreading joy. Samantha's final words were slow to sink in but when they finally did her heart nearly froze. She stared at the gleaming CD in Samantha's hand not daring to speak.

Samantha dropped the CD in Jessica's lap and stood there, looking down at the stunned girl.

After a long silence Jessica managed to cautiously ask, "Relaxation CD?"

Samantha walked over and sat on the edge of her bed before answering. "Yes. Not as effective as your Relaxation video, I'll admit, but still quite effective. I really must thank you for giving me the idea."

Jessica looked back and forth between Samantha's wicked grin and the gleaming CD in her lap.

Leaning back casually Samantha asked, "So how was your weekend with Molly and Jasmine?"

The question shocked Jessica to her core. "How... how did you know?"

Samantha's devilish smile got even wider and one eyebrow quirked up. "Jess, why do you think you took control of them instead of me?" She pointed to the videotape sitting next to the television. "Wasn't the whole reason you made that tape to get me?"

Looking down in confused embarrassment, Jessica didn't answer.

"So why would you use it on Jasmine and Molly instead of me?"

"I...I...well, because... I just thought..." She stammered before collecting her thoughts, "I wanted to test it before I used it on..." she broke off in embarrassment as she realized what she was about to say.

"Used it on?" Samantha prompted.

Jessica fidgeted with the hem of her shirt as she looked down again. After a long pause she said without looking up, "Used it on... on you."

"No Jess, that's not the reason." Samantha said in a surprisingly gentle voice. "You did it because I told you to."

Jessica looked down at the gleaming CD in her lap. Tentatively she picked up the CD in her lap and turned it over to read the label. In red marker it was neatly labeled "Mozart – Symph No. 30" across the top and in big block letters "HYPNO" was written across the bottom. One finger traced over the wording on the CD before she asked, "How?"

Samantha smoothed down the towel wrapped around her as if it were a fine dress before answering. "Well, I figured out what you were planning a few weeks ago by accident." She pointed down at the note paper, "You really should be more careful with secret plans you know. Anyway, I realized that you actually had the same feeling about me that I did for you." She smiled dreamily, "I had never been so happy in my life. I wanted to kiss you silly when I saw you the next time. But the hypnosis thing wasn't so cool. I wasn't to keen on being your servant or toy or whatever. So I decided to turn the tables on you. I checked out your notes when you weren't around and did some of my own research. I knew I couldn't make a video like you were but an audio CD seemed doable. So I ripped some programs off the web and made a few CDs."

Jessica glanced again at the CD, knowing what was coming, not wanting to hear it but also in some odd way needing to hear.

Samantha continued, "You listened to the first CD about two weeks ago. The influence isn't as strong as the video so it took several sessions before I really had you. But after a week or so I had you and could implant pretty much any command I wished."

"What did you do to me?"

Jessica didn't think Samantha's grin could get any wider, she was wrong. "Just a few little changes." She traced a finger lazily along the headboard of her bed. "Have you looked at my picture up there on the desk lately?"

Jessica's eyes flicked involuntarily to the picture and she felt the almost uncontrollable urge to touch herself. She squeezed her legs together and clutched the arms of the chair, restraining herself. She tried to sound casual but her voice quavered as she asked, "Why would I be looking at that?"

Still in that lazy voice Samantha said, "Because, I planted in you that every time you looked at that picture of me you would instantly get turned on and have a strong urge to play with yourself."

"No." Jessica said in a stunned whisper.

"Yup." Samantha sat forward, looking Jessica in the eye, "So, you still haven't told me, how was your weekend with Molly and Jasmine?"

"I never told you about them, how did you know it worked?" She pointed down at the CD, "It might not have worked." Even to her own mind it sounded more like she was asking, hoping it didn't rather than really believing it hadn't.

"Oh, it worked all right. You called me last night and told me."

"No I didn't!" Jessica blurted in a near panic. "I never called you!"

"Jessica, remember." Samantha said in a clear voice.

As if someone had flipped a switch, the memories came flooding back to Jessica. She remembered picking up the phone late last night and calling Samantha.

"Hi Jess, what's going on." Sam had answered on the first ring.

"I took control of Jasmine and Molly, just like you wanted me to." Jessica had answered.

"And?"

"We've been fucking each other's brains out since Thursday night."

A sigh had come through the line before Samantha asked, "Did you implant the commands like I told you to?"

"Yes."

"And do they work?"

"Yes."

Another sigh. "What are they doing now?"

Jessica had looked across the room to the two girls wrapped in a furious sixty-nine. "They're in a sixty-nine on your bed." Jessica recalled how the need between her legs had been driving her mad while she had watched her friends going down on each other. She had felt her own wetness soaking into her desk chair as she talked to Samantha.

Samantha had groaned on the other end of the line. "Are you wet?"

"Yes, my cunt is soaked."

"Mmmm... are you..." she broke off.

Jessica heard a muffled conversation on the other end as if Samantha had put her hand over the receiver.

"Damn, I have to go. When you hang up the phone you will go join Jasmine and Molly on the bed and forget that you talked to me until I tell you to remember. Do you understand?" Samantha said in a rush.

"Yes, I understand."

"Good, hang up the phone now."

Jessica remembered punching the end button and joining the two other girls on the bed for several more hours of torrid lovemaking before finally crawling into her own bed to sleep. She had done exactly as Samantha had commanded her to do. She had never felt so vulnerable in her life. The implications were frightening and also in an odd way, exciting. She looked to her roommate, wondering what to do now.

"Now do you remember calling me?" Sam asked.

"Yes." She nodded mechanically, trying to sort through it all.

"Good." She looked Jessica over, the smile never leaving her lips. "Because as I said, I'm not real keen on the idea of being a slave..." that wicked gleam came back into her dark eyes, "but having a slave, now that's different."

At the word 'slave' Jessica felt surge of sudden need. Her insides seemed to contract, her nipples stiffened and her pussy started to get wet. A slave, yes, that was what she really wanted; she wanted to be Samantha's slave. She loved Samantha with all her heart and only wanted to make Samantha happy, whatever it took.

Samantha smiled, seeing the look of lust flare in her friend's eyes, knowing what it meant, "Take your cloths off, Jessica."

In a flash, Jessica was on her feet tearing her shirt and pants off. Naked, she stood before Samantha trembling in anticipation, eager to please.

In a syrupy sweet voice Samantha asked, "What do you want Jess?"

"To please you."

In that same cloying voice the dark haired girl replied "But just seeing you naked pleases me."

Jessica moaned knowing that just standing here was making her love happy. She felt a bead of hot wetness trail down the inside of her leg. "What... what else would you like me to do for you?"

Standing up, Samantha fiddled with the towel that was still wrapped around her. "Do you remember any of the other commands I planted in you Jessica?"

"No."

Without a word, Samantha allowed the towel to drop to the floor, revealing her slim body.

Samantha's body was magnificent. Her flawless skin flowed gracefully over perfectly feminine curves, from her small feet to the long silky black hair on her head. She turned slightly as if to let Jessica admire her body fully. Long, toned legs led up to a hairless crotch and a flat, firm stomach. Her breasts were small and firm, capped by dusky pink nipples that stood out stiffly in the cool air of the room.

For an instant, Jessica took in the sight of Samantha's nude body before a jolt of pleasure shot through her. With a cry she was overcome by a sudden, unexpected orgasm. It was violation of pure bliss, a perfectly delicious rapture that invaded her body and flowed freely through her veins without her consent. She didn't know how or why it had happened but at that moment she didn't really care. A long, low moan filled the small room as she struggled to remain standing. Throughout it all she was unable to take her eyes of Samantha's nude body.

She watched through a haze as Samantha bit her bottom lip, stifling her own moan. Knowing that she was the cause of Samantha's pleasure only served to fuel Jessica's lust and she cried out louder as another, stronger surge washed through her.

After a few more surges, Jessica started to come down from the stratosphere. She swayed on her feet as the room swam around her. She felt Samantha's strong hands guide her to the bed and lay her down. Dreamily she felt Samantha lie down next to her and slide in close. Warm breath flowed over her ear as the petite girl whispered, "That was beautiful Jessica. Did you like it?"

Collecting herself Jessica answered, "Yes... but..." she paused to take a breath, "what was that?"

"One of the commands I gave you." Her hot tongue started to trace along Jessica's earlobe making her whimper softly with desire. "Whenever you see me disrobe it will make you have an orgasm."

Jessica gasped in delight at the prospects. The tongue on her ear added to her delight. "What do you want me to do for you?"

"Jessica, normal."

The urge to be completely subservient to Samantha subsided leaving Jessica feeling a little confused. "What happened?"

In answer, Samantha pulled gently, rolling Jessica on top of her. The feel of the perfect body beneath her made Jessica sigh. The lean, taut feel of Samantha's body combined with the soft firmness of her breasts was euphoria to Jessica. She would have been perfectly content at that moment just to lie there and hold the slim Japanese girl for the rest of her life.

Samantha looked up at Jessica with her dark, Asian eyes and smiled. "I want a lover, not a mindless toy."

"But you still have control of me?" Jessica asked quietly.

"Yes," the gleam returned to her eyes for a moment, "and I always will. But I promise to never hurt you." She kissed Jessica's trembling lips. "Now make love to me."

Jessica felt the heat surge within her again but this time it wasn't in response to a command; it was in response to connection she felt to the woman under her. She leaned down and started to plant small, sucking kisses along Samantha's neck, working her way downward with every kiss. She flipped her head, sending her thick red hair cascading over one shoulder like a long, luxurious waterfall of burnished copper.

One of Samantha's hands reached up and grasped a handful of Jessica's hair. Samantha tried to guide the lips where she wanted them to go but Jessica wouldn't be hurried. With deliberate slowness, Jessica kissed her way farther and farther down the slim girl's chest. She carefully avoided her small breasts, kissing around them and between them in slow, lazy circles.

Samantha arched her back and moved, trying to get her lover to kiss the sensitive mounds but Jessica continually moved away. As Jessica moved farther down, kissing along her flat tummy, Samantha let out a whimper of frustration.

Jessica smiled to herself as she continued her trip downward. Samantha may be able to take control of her but Jessica could be in charge sometimes as well. She traced the side Samantha's pelvis and across the tops of her thighs, occasionally switching sides as she descended. She left a continuous line of the wet, sucking kisses broken only occasionally by a long, spiraling lick with the tip of her tongue. She pushed Samantha's thighs apart with her elbows as she settled lower and lower with each kiss.

Samantha offered no resistance and parted her thighs eagerly. Panting with need, Samantha was letting out small whimpers of anticipation and frustration. She released Jessica's hair and reached up, gripping the headboard with both hands. Her knuckles turned white from the tension in her hands and arms. Her eyes slid closed as her head rolled back as her whimpering increased in volume.

Jessica's slow, torturous decent continued. She kissed down the insides of Samantha's thighs, lifting one leg slightly to allow her to trace around to the back of one of her knees with her tongue. Samantha's whimpering got louder as Jessica worried the tender skin there for a few long heartbeats before continuing her journey.

Samantha's continuous whimpering had started to mingle with gasps and quiet moans as Jessica finally made it to her feet. She kissed and nibbled her way across the top of her small foot, down to the red painted toenails. She took her time sucking on each toe for a few decadent minutes.

"Jess... please..." Samantha panted, "Oh, Jess..."

Jessica looked up and smiled innocently. "Yes Samantha, what would you like?"

"I need you Jess... now." He hands reached out and she rocked her hips as if in an invitation.

Jessica relished the power she held over Samantha at that moment. Even without the video she had Samantha completely at her mercy right now. She reveled in the look of need in her lover's eyes as she resumed her leisurely trail of kisses.

Samantha was trembling with desire by the time Jessica made her way back up to her hairless pussy. Samantha's arousal was dripping down over her ass and had soaked the bed under her perfect bottom. Jessica settled onto her elbows as she lifted Samantha's legs, pushing her knees up and apart. Samantha complied and grasped the backs of her knees, opening herself wide. Jessica's hands slid up Samantha's sides and she traced lazy circles around her small, hard pink nipples.

"Oh Jess, please!" Samantha cried, "I need to cum!"

Without any warning, Jessica pushed her tongue as deep as she could into Samantha's eager pussy. At the same time she grasped Sam's nipples and gave them a firm, rolling pinch.

Samantha went insane. A piercing cry split the air as her body bucked violently at the abrupt invasion of her most intimate place. Her strong legs strained against her arms as she struggled to keep herself from closing her thighs. Her head rolled from side to side, her hair whipping her face as she writhed in mindless rapture.

Jessica held on tight, keeping her tongue buried inside her lover, savoring the taste and the feel of her. She felt Samantha's pussy contract and try to grab her tongue as the slim girl came in a wild frenzy. Her mouth was filled with a sudden gush of Samantha's, thick, salty sweet wetness as the Japanese girl came again. Jessica eagerly licked up every drop of the nectar she could catch with her tongue. She tried to suck Samantha's pussy clean but the girl's wildly bucking hips made it almost impossible. She satisfied herself with continuing to twist her nipples and stroke her tongue over her clit when she could.

After several more climaxes, Samantha finally squeezed her thighs closed and rolled to escape Jessica's eager tongue. Jessica expected her lover to collapse and rest for a few minutes but she was wrong. With an amazonian lust, Samantha sat up and gripped Jessica by the arms. Although she was probably thirty pounds lighter than Jessica, Samantha was deceptively strong for her size from years of daily swimming. She easily flipped Jessica onto her back and climbed over her in a sixty-nine position.

Jessica moaned with delight as Samantha dug into her pussy with a savage abandon. She felt Sam's lips wrap around her clit and suck the tender little nub into her mouth, flicking it with the tip of her tongue. Jessica's fingers dug into Samantha's ass leaving bright pink marks on the pale, flawless skin.

Samantha pulled her face from between Jessica's legs and looked back. "If you don't get back to eating my cunt soon, I'm gonna make you go to class naked tomorrow."

Jessica didn't need any more motivation. She plunged back into the silky, hairless slit savoring the musky sent that seemed to fill her entire being. Within moments she could feel more than hear Samantha moaning into her pussy as she continued to suckle her clit.