Jessica's Incestuous Bitch's

Story Info
Jessica takes her sister.
5.5k words
4.42
60.5k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris57
Chris57
137 Followers

Read the previous chapters to follow along.

As Kris read the letter she was shocked at the words her big sister had written. Her mind in a foggy haze as she realized just what was really going on. Oddly enough, she felt something inside her she'd never felt before, her heart began to beat faster in a rapid rhythm with her pulsing veins. Even the first two words startled her as she began to read.

Dear Bitch,

Yes that's what you are, not in the classic sense but my bitch, you are my bitch just like Mother is. I'm sure you've seen the pendant I enclosed. Put it around your neck and if you're wondering what the initials J.B. means then think a little harder. Mother has one also, it's not to be taken off unless I give you permission. Hopefully, you understand this simple little demand, I expect you to wear it always. It will remind you just what and who you are. "Jessica's Bitch".

Now just what does my bitch do for me you may be asking, I'll sum it up. Any fucking thing I want. There are no limits, none at all. This includes sexual favors of course, after all, this is what it's really is all about. Mostly anyway, more about that later.

I'm sure you've already had thoughts about all of this, seeing mother lick my feet, wearing each other's panties and so forth. What you may not realize is just how deep this is. So let me just be blunt, mother is a very horny bitch, so am I. We've fucked each other numerous times, oh I know, that's fucking wrong, isn't it. I DON'T FUCKING CARE, I LIKE IT. I know what you're thinking and the answer is yes, I'm going to fuck my little sister too, mother will fuck her daughter (s) and who fucking knows what else.

Now you can run out crying, you can feel ashamed, you can scream, cry and yell but remember, there are consequences, severe consequences at that. However, I want you to know this is what I want, what mother wants and yes, she does want it.

I also want you to know you're still my sister, I love you as a sister does but I also want you. I've fantasized about you for as long as I can remember. I used to love seeing you in your cheerleader uniform, I even used to sleep with it. The point is, I want you Kris, I want to feel you, smell you, taste you and I always have. I just want it in a different way, by you being my bitch. Now enough of the mushy stuff, hopefully, you'll understand, if not then that's ok.

Maybe I don't even understand but as I said before, I don't care to.

Now here are your instructions, I expect you to follow them. There is a pill on the dresser, take it now. It will lower your inhibitions and help you get through this first night. You address me as "yes ma'am". You do as I say without arguments. You keep your fingers out of your pussy unless I tell you to. Actually, that's my pussy, it belongs to me, don't forget it. There are more rules and instructions to follow but my cunt is soaking wet from writing and mothers tongue inside me. Yes, she is eating my pussy as I write. You should see her on her knees lapping my cunt like a good bitch, like you will be for me.

Take the pill, put on your cheerleader uniform and heels along with the other items, especially my pendant and come downstairs at exactly 8:30. I want to see "Angel" dance for me. I know you're a good dancer and I can't wait to see it. Oh, by the way, we may have company, don't worry, It will be ok.

With Love,

Your New Goddess Jessica

P.S. I can be mean, degrading and even abusive. Why? Because I like it so you may as well get prepared for it, my dirty little bitch.

Kris stood there reading the letter several times, her feelings confused and unsure. Each word she read was like a knife plunging inside her over and over. She kept reading the part about Jessica wanting her, watching her in her uniform and sleeping with it. She felt strangely excited as she read it again. Little did Jessica know that she felt the same way at times, just not in the same manner as Jessica.

Fuck, what to do she thought. This was all so fucking crazy, unexpected and wrong. Did she even have a choice she wondered? Fuck it, she reached for the pill and swallowed it, grabbed the pendant and placed it around her neck. J.B., Jessica's bitch she said to herself, it actually had a good sound to it. She stripped her clothes off and as she did she heard music from downstairs, it seems her Goddess wasn't wasting time.

Jessica kept looking at the time and wondering. She hasn't heard anything, no screaming was good, no running downstairs in a hellish uproar. All good signs so far. She heard the knock on the door and opened to let Billy in and wondered what Kris would think when she sees him here.

"Sit here Billy" she instructed as she pointed to the sofa. "You'll get to watch but maybe not play, I don't know yet. I'll see how it goes.

"Yes ma'am."

"Mother, sit next to Billy but keep your hands off his big dick unless I say so."

"Yes ma'am".

Jessica loved those two words, she couldn't wait to hear them escape from her sister's lips. Nor could she wait to see her beautiful naked ass and to feel her wet tongue inside her. Nearing 8:30, she turned the music up a little louder, dimmed the lights and sat in her chair.

"Angel" should be showing up any minute. Jessica's cunt was already soaking her panties, her mothers were probably as well.

Kris's thoughts were scrambled, she wasn't sure how to behave, rather to just wait until told what to do or just start dancing? Her nerves were like bolts of electricity, causing her shaky legs and trembling hands. She had to calm down just a bit, the pill she took helped but didn't stop her nerves. She closed her eyes, took a deep breath and walked out the bedroom door.

Jessica saw her first, she was just as fucking beautiful as she always was in her cheerleader skirt, memories of her flooded her mind. The memories of her doing her little cheers while she watched, sneaky peeks at her when she would spread her legs, memories of the sweaty musky smell of her uniform as she lay in bed fingering her cunt, they all came back to her. She almost felt a little too mushy, a little too much closeness but she brushed it off. There will be time for that and right now isn't the time.

Jessica glanced at her mother, her breasts heaving up and down in cadence with her deep heavy breaths. Her legs fidgeting and her hands shaking as she reached for her drink. Her eyes deep and intense with a profound stare at her youngest daughter as she slowly walked in. She knew that Kris had read the letter, knew fully well what this was all about and now knew it was about to become a very lewd and incestuous night. What the hell has happened she thought, but like Jessica, the pleasures were too great to regret and even if so, far too late to stop it.

Jess looked over at Billy, his cock bulging through his jeans and equally as nervous. The sight of Kris consumed him, he couldn't take his eyes off of her either. She almost regretted having him here, perhaps it would have been better if he wasn't but to make him leave now would destroy the moment. Besides, his cock will come in handy soon. She knew Kris fucked him so it wasn't like he's a stranger. She would adjust, she would make it all ok.

She turned back to Kris and watched as she entered the room, her hips slowly swaying to the music but not fully engaged. She danced a few moments and as she did made her way over to Jessica. With the same slow movements, she went down to the floor on her hands and knees. Lifting her head, she looked directly into Jessica's fixated eyes. Crawling towards her she kept the same intense stare as Jessica had. Their eyes locked together as if in a trance, unable to look away from each other when Jessica felt Kris's hands reach for her legs and slowly pushed them apart. Her long blonde hair swaying against her skin as she made her way up to Jessica's face.

As if in slow motion, Kris brought her lips closer and closer until they touched each other. She began to tease her as her tongue traced the outline of her sister's lips, softly she pushed it inside Jessica's mouth until she kissed her with a deep hard passionate kiss. Jessica almost came, her body now writhing with a deeply craved lust for her younger sister.

Pulling away Kris whispered in her ear, "I want you too, I'll be your bitch".

Jessica knew then tonight would be better than expected, surprised at her sister's sudden change of acceptance but thrilled none the less.

The movements in her dance took her over to the sofa where Billy and her mother sat. She began teasing them both but especially her mother. She pushed her ass towards her mother's face and began to grind it hard against her then turned around and bent down to her mother's face.

"Did you like that mother, did you like my ass in your face, what else would you like in your face, my dear dirty mother?

Jessica could barely hear the words over the music but from her mother's reaction, she knew her mother was both startled and turned on. Her face became flush and she couldn't speak. She tried but her words were mumbled and confused. It was clear though, she was getting more and more excited.

The music changed to a more rapid beat and Kris began to dance a little faster. Still standing over their mother she started to remove her uniform, her perfect breast exposed and her nipples protruding as she once again bent down to their mother. As most strippers will do, she cupped them in her hands and shook her tits in her mother's face, teasing her with every motion she could muster.

Without losing a beat to the music she danced back towards the center of the room and removed her uniform but leaving her panties on. Her bare tits bouncing with each move, her ass swaying with a perfect tempo as she teased them all. Her stripper moves were certainly sexual, bending over with her panty covered ass on display for them all to see. Her fingers teasing her own body, sliding inside and out of her panties, circling her nipples and sliding up to her mouth.

Jessica had almost had enough, she wanted to get Billy out of here. Fuck she thought, why did she ever invite him? She had a quick thought and motioned Kris to crawl over to her. "Follow me bitch" she ordered.

She led him over to where Billy was sitting, his hands rubbing his bulging cock through his jeans. Jessica reached down and unzipped his pants, his cock hard and ready as she pushed her sister's head down on it. Billy's cock was one of amazement Jessica thought, the bulging purple veins combined with the large mushroom shaped head was almost "cock perfect".

"Suck it Kris, suck his cock for me". It was only an instant before her mouth opened and began to swallow up his dick. Up and down her head bobbed like a toy in the water; sucking, slurping and almost gagging as Jessica pushed her sister's head down on his dick.

"Don't you fucking cum yet Billy, I'm not through with your cock yet."

With that, she grabbed her sister's hair and pulled her off. "Come here mother, I want you to get a close-up view, watch your little girl suck a dick, you know what they say don't you? Like mother, like daughter. Cock suckers, I think you both just fucking crave a dick in your mouth. I'm sure you want some don't you mother?"

"Yes ma'am I do"

Pushing Kris back down on his cock she looked at her mother. "God mother, you're such a fucking cock whore. You can take turns with his dick but first, you just watch for a minute. Watch her lips wrap around it, watch her mouth fill up with cock, watch her hands wrap around it."

From the looks of it, this wasn't the first cock Kris had in her mouth. Her head bobbing up and down in a jack rabbit motion like she couldn't get enough. Jessica just sat back for a moment and watched the show herself, her little sister sucking his big dick. She walked around to the back of Kris, her ass sticking out and in motion with her bobbing mouth. She wanted to reach down and bury her face between her legs but decided to wait.

"That's enough Kris, it's time for you to watch our dear mother suck some cock. Put his cock in her mouth, jack it off and watch her cock hungry mouth suck it. Make him cum hard, I want it right inside her nasty mouth too."

Their mother's slurping and sucking noises were getting louder as Kris jacked off his dick in her mouth. Faster and faster until he couldn't hold back any longer. He pushed his cock harder and exploded, his cum dripping from their mother's mouth was such a sight to see. She grabbed Jessica and pushed her face towards their mothers. "Lick it off she commanded, lick every fucking drop."

"Now get out Billy, you had your fun, now get the fuck out. It's my time and I don't want your dick, I want my bitches, I'll fucking call you If I want some, now zip up your pants and go home."

Billy looked disappointed but she didn't care. He had seen enough, had enough for now. She was sure he'd be back but it won't be tonight. Her plans didn't include him, he would just have to fantasize about the rest of the night. Jessica closed the door behind him and turned towards her mother and sister. It was her time now, all hers.

They both looked a little puzzled, unsure and nervous. Kris's confidence seems to have faded away and now she looked embarrassed as did their mother. They were still on their knees just sitting, not speaking and trying not to look at each other. Jess could feel her dominance growing as she walked towards them. Standing over them made her feel in control, confident, powerful and in a sexual exhilarating state of mind. What a fucking feeling she thought, her calm manner surprised her as she began to speak.

"You did very well my pets, but now it's my time, my time to play if that's what you call it. Now crawl your ass over to the center of the room Kris, get on your knees and stay there. A surprised "yes ma'am" escaped her lips and she did as she was told.

"Come here mother, crawl over to me. Now tell me, did you like that dick in your mouth?"

"Yes ma'am, I did."

"I know you did but there isn't any more dick around, so tell me what do you want now?"

A confused look came across her face, unsure of what to say she managed to mumble "I don't know".

"What the fuck mother, what do you mean you don't know? Do I have to tell you what you want, you fucking know what it is? Now fucking say it goddamn it."

"I want some pussy."

"Well that's a fucking start at least but you need to be more specific, who's pussy do you want mother?"

"Your pussy Jessica"

"You fucking liar, you want Kris's pussy don't you?"

"Yes ma'am, I do."

"That's what I thought mother, now don't fucking lie to me again, when I ask you something I want the truth, not what you think I want to her. Do you understand me, mother?

"Yes ma'am, I promise I will."

"Good bitch, now here is what you must do. First, walk over to Kris, stand in front of her and strip naked then crawl back to me."

She looked at Kris as their mother stripped down, trying not to stare but Kris couldn't stop herself. Her eyes fixed on every move, every piece of clothing that came off was like an experience of its own. She could see Kris fidget slightly, her eyes intense as she watched their mother strip naked. Her face close to her mother's dripping pussy, her eyes staring at her tits and then down to between her legs.

"Now crawl back to me mother."

"This is what you must do if you want her pussy, crawl over to her like a dog, smell her like a dog, sniff her ass and her sweet young pussy, whine and beg her like a fucking dog mother."

"Yes ma'am."

Jessica watched as her mother slowly crawled over to her little sister. Her obedience creating a sexual euphoria inside Jessica's head. The mere fact that she could control them was just as much a turn on as anything else. She reveled in giving orders, direct and with a purpose, a purpose to make them say or do what she wanted. Her head began to spin with a crazed lust, her wetness dripping down her thighs and her mind going places she'd never thought possible.

"Take your panties off Kris, lay them on the floor and spread them out then get on your hands and knees."

"Yes mistress Jessica, yes ma'am"

"Go ahead mother, do as I told you."

Their mother crawled over to her panties on the floor, her head bent down almost as in slow motion, her nose directly on the crotch as she began to take big whiffs of her daughter's wet panties. Her tongue licking the fabric as she inhaled the scent of her pussy. After a few moments, she crawled closer to Kris, first smelling around her arms and neck then around her ass. With her face buried, she deeply inhaled and exhaled, over and over. A few light moans as she circled Kris and then suddenly she began to whine, just as a dog would do. She circled back to behind Kris and once again sniffed and smelled her ass and pussy. Jessica saw Kris slowly open her legs a little at a time to allow her mother to bury her face between her beautiful ass cheeks. The whining became more rapid, more pronounced and more realistic of a dog whining.

"Damn mother, I said "like" a dog but you've taken it a step further haven't you, you actually act like a dog. I should make you bark too but for now, you're going to beg for me, I've already prepared the words, take this letter and read it to Kris."

"Yes ma'am"

Her hands were trembling as she began to read to Kris while sitting in front of her.

"I beg you, Kris and Mistress Jessica, to allow me to eat your pussy. May I please eat my youngest daughter's pussy Mistress Jessica? I know it's very wrong but I'm just a horny bitch and I want your pussy in my mouth. Please may I?"

"Well now mother, that was convincing I'd say. What do you think Kris, should we let our beloved dear mother have some pussy? Do you want her to Kris?"

"God yes, I do, please Jess, I'm so fucking horny."

"I think we all are, however, I'm not ready, nor am I through with you, my sexy little sister bitch. You two stay here, I will be back in a few minutes. Pour us all a glass of wine and keep your clothes off, keep your fingers out of your holes also."

"Yes ma'am" came the words in unison.

After a few minutes, Jessica returned, now dressed in a black and red leather corset that exposed most of her tits, spiked heels, and black stockings. Her hair had been brushed and covered part of her face, combined with the red lipstick she looked all the bit of a domineering mistress. In her hand, she brought two leather collars with leashes attached, both engraved with another J.B. pendant.

"Perfect my little horny bitches, I need that glass of wine. I must say, you two behave very well, at least so far. Put these collars on each other for me, I think it's fitting for the occasion, I should have put them on before now. Better late than never they say. I have a special room in the basement I think you both will enjoy, if not then I know I will."

Jessica grabbed the leashes and like good little puppies, they followed her down the small creaky steps to the basement. Not a large room but big enough. It was dimly lit with candles spread about, in the corner was a small lamp that helped the glow and next to the lamp was a chair covered in a red and black cloth, a queen's chair of sorts. The mirror on the wall was placed perfectly for Jessica to have a front and rear view at the same time. In front of the mirror, she placed a large mattress surrounded by paddles, clamps, vibrators, dildoes and numerous other sex toys. How many of these she would use she didn't know, they would be handy just in case.

What surprised them most was the camera set up, pointed directly at the makeshift bed. The blinking red light told them she was already recording. "Don't worry my little pet's, the video will be for my use only, unless that is, you two decide not to play anymore. Who knows where it will end up after that."

Chris57
Chris57
137 Followers
12