Jessica's Naked Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The feeling reminded her instantly of what she had just felt of her mother's pussy, an incredible fusion of softness and smoothness and heat and wetness. A gasp, almost identical to her mother's, left her lips as an intense wave of pleasure coursed through her body. She collapsed onto her bed, rubbing herself rhythmically and intently, her body giving into a greater crash of horniness than she'd ever felt before. She thumped her ass against the bed as she thrusted her pussy into the air, grabbing her breasts with her free hand and squeezing them tightly. Her body was electrified with passion, and she moaned and gasped faster and faster until the most intense orgasmic release she'd ever felt shook her body violently. wave after wave passed over and through her.

Her brain reeled as she came off the high, wondering what in the world had gotten into her or was effecting her. Could it be? she wondered, hardly daring to let herself finish the thought. She let her mind wander, floating to the image of her naked mother, remembering the physical sensation she had felt when she touched her mother's sex. What did it all mean?

12