Jessica's New Career

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the days passed Jessica waited for the large cock she remembered from her last day of cock sucking. So many men had cum in her ass, that she each night she could feel a constant stream of it dripping out of her asshole and down her legs. By the day the big cock arrived Jessica was in a constant state of orgasm. She was babbling about her ass, begging everyone to fuck her harder and when that large cock pushed its way deep into her, she squealed in delight and actually began to push back against him as he rammed in to her. She had one of her biggest orgasms of the week and remembers nothing more until she awoke the next morning, her ass sore and stuck to the sheets with dried cum.

Once again Kevin greeted her and asked her about her day and she looked at him and said.

"When do the cocks come in? They are going to fuck my pussy today right" she eagerly asked him.

"Yes, they are waiting outside now, and since this is your pussy which you have some experience using, I have increased the number of guys fucking you."

"Thanks you sir, could we start now?" Jessica pleaded.

And with that Jessica managed to take twenty-five guys into her pussy in a every day for a week, once again cum was not oozing from her it was pouring but it did not stop her, she eagerly fucked everyman who came in and, in a way, was disappointed when the days ended. Each night Jessica slept well, but her hands continued to play with her pussy all night as she slept.

On the morning following her final day having her pussy fucked, Kevin asked Jessica what she thought would be next and Jessica shook her head.

"I don't know but I am ready and willing to do what ever you ask of me. These past few weeks have awakened me and I love the freedom I have. So whenever you are ready, I am eager to start."

'Good, your training is paying off. This week you will be having multiples. In some case you will be fucked in your mouth, ass and pussy all at once, perhaps a woman will sit on your face while two men take your ass and cunt. If will be a mix and always changing, but you will be completely fucked. Are you ready?"

"Yes, Sir!"

And with that Jessica was led into a larger room and there were three men waiting for her naked.

She started with three guys. She took the guy with a fat cock for her pussy, the longer cock for her throat and the long but fat one for her ass. She had her ass man lay down and she mounted him, allowing his cock to force its way into her ass, the she leaned forward and had the other guy push his cock in her ass, once he was in, she moved a bit to get comfortable and then had the last guy stand in front of her and she asked him to fuck her mouth and throat. She asked that they all begin at the same time. Three cocks were pounding into Jessica at the same time, her pussy was being pummeled, her ass was full of cock and her throat was being regularly invaded by cock, she was in heaven and felt her own pussy start to lose control. It wasn't story book, they did not all cum at once the guy in her ass came and pulled out, his cum oozing form her. This action was repeated all week long with Jessica receiving cum in her ass, in her pussy, in her mouth and sprayed over her entire body. She ate women, women ate her, she shared a woman with a guy, shared a guy with a woman. By the end of the training period she had cum in everything and on everything and she felt good, tired but real good.

When she awoke the morning after the last day of multiples, she was taken and bathed, oiled and perfumed and then wrapped in gossamer thin sections of fabric. Covered but not hidden she was taken to Kevin's office. She walked in proudly and actually pushed her tits out in front of her as she entered. She noticed another man in the office and while she was not sure, she thought he owned the big cock of her training Kevin gestured to a seat and said,

"Well Jessica you have done well in your training and everyone of the men and women who trained you thought you have become an exceptional fuck, so the choice is yours. High class call girl, nice places, fancy resorts rich men, or the streets of any west coast city. It all up to you?"

"I need one more opinion, maybe two" Jessica said as she stripped off the fabric casually laid upon her and stepped to Kevin's desk. She sat on the desk and slid around facing Kevin and spread her legs, "I want you two guys to take me together in the ass, and then you can tell me where I will be happy!"

She then motioned for the other man to come over. Kevin introduced him as Mark, his son. She had both men remove their pants and boxers and sit face to face getting their cocks close together. She had Kevin hold the two cocks together and Mark held her ass cheeks apart. She then positioned her ass over the two cocks and worked her way down. It was an effort and she screamed as the two heads fought to penetrate her ass, but Jessica had become persistent, and she now not only loved cock but she was beginning to realize she needed it. She felt the two cocks forcing their way into her ass, and she was almost certain that her ass would rip apart, the immense pressure being generated by these two massive cocks was almost beyond her tolerance. As she ground herself into them, kissing the Kevin's face and neck as her hands roamed his chest and arms.

She was facing Kevin, her back to Mark as she continued to lower her ass onto their cocks, as they pushed in, she felt pain, worse then the first few times, but ignored it and allowed her ass to drop even further taking more and more of their massive cocks in her ass. God she was full. But she had not taken all of them, and she wanted it all so she forced her ass lower and lower as inch after inch of those huge tools penetrated her colon. She gave a last push and felt her ass cheeks touch Kevin's thighs and she knew she had all of the two cocks and she smiled as she began to reverse the process and allow her self to slowly go up, and then back down. She increased the speed and heard Kevin say,

"Shit Jessica, I knew you were good but your ass is grabbing our cocks, I can feel Mark's hard cock pressing against mine as you fuck and you are sucking the life out of them, oh yes fuck me. Fuck us"

Mark was merely grunting as his cock was enveloped in this process, his face was red he was trying to hold his ejaculation as long as he could.

Jessica slid faster and faster till she felt her pussy start to rumble and either Kevin's or Mark's cock started to spurt followed soon by the other. Two cocks were now filling her as with gobs and gobs of cum. She came as she felt the cum coating the inside of her ass and then just sat there enjoying the feel of the two cocks resting in her ass.

"Kevin, Mark that was wonderful. Guys tell me where do you want me the penthouse or the streets?

Mark waited for Kevin to speak but he heard only silence. As Jessica looked closely into Kevin's face saw that he was not breathing, not moving and hollered for Mark to dial 911. She got up and went to the couch sitting there until help arrived. She was stark naked until Mark came to her and wrapped a blanket around her and she laid her head on the couch while they confirmed that Kevin was dead. He'd had a bad heart Mark told her, but he knew his Dad wanted to fuck Jessica after her training, he thought it would be alright evidently it wasn't.

Jessica was lost; she walked around in a daze for a few weeks, staying at Kevin's house not having any place to go. When she got horny she would seek out whatever staff was around and fuck them. Often one was not enough and she would find at least two sometimes three, gender did not matter, male or female she just needed to cum.

She knew she wanted to continue to fuck, and to make money doing it, but did not know how. Then one day sitting on the back porch of Kevin's house Mark walked up and sat down and started to speak to her.

"Jessica, I am trying to decide what to do with Dad's business. I have no head for finance, or for administration. Someone needs to take the calls and book the clients. Would you help? I saw the dossier Dad did on you, you have an MBA, right?"

"Mark, I will help you if you will help me, deal?"

"If I can do it consider it done!"

"OK I will set up and oversee the business but I need cock and I need sex, so I have to be one of the girls. I will do highbrow stuff but I want some gang stuff somewhere along the line every now and again. I need my face and throat fucked. I need to be called names, to be spit on and fucked without mercy. I need that Mark! If you can do that for me I will do this for you. "

Jessica and Mark picked up the business and grew it. Jessica not only got all the cock she needed, she did a great job of kidnapping and training new girls for the company. Mark became a favorite cock for Jessica, she still loved its size and shape, next to Kevin's it was the best cock she had had. She never married Mark and they never had kids, but they remained together for the rest of their lives.

12