Jessica's New Life Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
crimfolk
crimfolk
1,230 Followers

"But...I'm not on...you know..."

"No pill?" she shook her head. "No diaphragm?" she shook her head again. "Is it a safe time?"

"Er...I'm not sure...possibly not."

James turned to Christian for the first time, "What do you think, hubby, you want to see safe sex or you want to see it raw and primal. Bare or wrapped, you decide!"

Christian's dick was so hard all the blood must have rushed from his brain to his prick because he couldn't have been thinking straight when he squeaked, "Bare...fuck her bare."

James looked back at Jessica and raised an eyebrow.

She giggled, "Well I'd better do what my husband wants."

He smiled, "There's a good little wifey," and began easing his big cock into it's tight new home.

She was pretty tight but his foreplay and the lube meant James had no trouble entering her and then starting slow strokes which gradually increased the length of his thrusts until he could feel himself fully inside her. He then began a heavy rolling rhythmn.

Jessica lay feeling his powerful body working with hers. She looked into his deep brown eyes and saw the desire there, the desire for her. She hadn't seen that in a lover's eyes for such a long time. She looked down at their bodies, the contrast in their skins as his black hand grasped her rounded 30D breast and a black thumb expertly teased her already stiffening nipple. He was deep in her, filling her wonderfully and she was savouring the reactions of her body to his skills. She looked up again and opened her mouth to receive James' deep soul kiss.

Twenty minutes later Jessica was laying on her belly with her face against the sheets while James lay on top quickly pounding his cock into her with powerful strokes. His arms reached under her to hold her shoulders tight and she couldn't move as each stroke seemed to force all the breath out of her body. She was his now, she knew that. He could do pretty much whatever he wanted to her so long as he kept giving her this. At that realisation she felt it growing within her body. Another feeling she hadn't had in such a long time. Her approaching climax.

"I'm comminnngggggg," she squealed. The big black man seemed to re-double his efforts but then, almost immediately, the rhythm of his stroke broke and he pushed home hard one last time before collapsing on top of her.

"Oh fuck," murmured Jessica, "you came inside me."

"Did you really want me to stop and pull out?" asked James, confident of the answer.

"No, not really," said Jessica. She almost didn't notice that he stayed atop her for a couple of minutes nuzzling her neck and kissing the sweat from her body. Only when he was limp did he finally get off her. She knew why - he'd been making sure she got every drop of his seed in her.

Christian was a mess, still stroking his prick despite the semen which he'd already shot onto his chest.

"You were always going to come inside me, weren't you?" Jessica asked thoughtfully.

"Didn't your grand-pappy warn you about us big bad buck niggers?" teased James. "We see a fertile white woman and we do a little jig just thinking about planting a jet-black baby in her lily-white belly!"

"My grand-pappy was an old racist bastard but that doesn't mean he was ALWAYS wrong."

The big man stood up and did a few dance steps. "Does that count as a jig?" he asked with a brilliant smile.

She smiled back but went on more seriously, "I suppose if a fertile white woman comes to a hotel with a strange Black man and lets him fuck her bare then she has to be ready to get what she deserves."

James came close and looked into her face. "That's right - and are you wanting some more of what you deserve?"

Looking down she saw that his cock was already starting to stiffen again. She smiled and just whispered, "yes please", into his ear as she embraced him.

James was VERY good at what he did. He took Jessica through just about every position that she had heard of and then added a few more. When he set to move her onto her belly she realised he was close.

"No," she said, "let me ride it a little." She held his ebony spear up and then moved her body so that she could fit on top of it. The weapon slid home to the hilt. Now Jessica felt in control, moving up and down with increasing speed. "Give it to me," she hissed through gritted teeth.

"Give you what, Jess?"

"Your big black cock."

"...and..."

"Your strong black seed."

"...and..."

"Your beautiful black babies."

The black hands gripped tightly at the sides of her body and she felt him buck his cock up as he shot into her. This time it was her that stayed on him until his cock was too limp to stay inside her.

"Damn, that was hot," she beamed. "Seems someone wants to be a daddy!" She scampered off the bed, "I'm sweaty as hell and I need a shower before Round Three." She asked coquettishly, "There will be a Round Three."

"Oh yes," her lover confirmed, "and then just as many Rounds as you want."

As his giggling wife ran to the shower Christian looked down at his chest coated in the three loads of semen which he had shot as he had watched the couple. It had been the dirtiest thing he had ever seen. His wife degraded and humiliated by having sex with a jungle bunny.

"Come here," ordered James and Christian stumbled into the middle of the room under the light. "You liked watching me fuck your wife and put a nigger baby in her belly, huh. I can see that by the state of you."

"Yes," admitted Christian, "the idea of a Black..."

"Shut the fuck up", shouted James, "Jess earned the right to call me Black. You call me 'African-American and you only call me that when you ain't calling me 'Sir', understand."

"Yes," whimpered Christian.

"Yes...what?"

Yes, Sir."

"That's better. How long you two been married?"

"Five years."

"Five years and you never cared what she wanted or needed. Maybe she wanted to start a family?" From the look on Christian's face James knew he had guessed right. "And you just running round pimping your secretaries out to black men because you were scared to tell Jess you wanted her Blacked. Well, you want me to fuck her and seed her again."

"Yes, Sir."

"Well," James was stern now, "I'm only a mortal man. I might need a little help getting ready. On your knees and beg."

Christian immediately dropped to his knees. "Please, Sir, please knock my wife up with your superior Bla...er, African-American seed."

James pondered, "Not bad, but I'll need some more practical help. Open your mouth and close your eyes."

Christian pondered for maybe a fraction of a second and then he did as he had been ordered. He waited to feel the black man take his mouth...

Instead he heard a deep laugh. "You see that - did you think you'd been married to that for five years?"

Jessica shook her head in disbelief. Her husband was a very sorry sight. Naked and pudgy, covered in his own dried semen and apparently desperate to suck another man's cock.

"You ready to leave that behind and come with me?" asked James.

"Yes," said Jessica. There was no hesitation this time.

crimfolk
crimfolk
1,230 Followers
12