Jessica's New Life Ch. 03

Story Info
Jessica ventures deeper into the world of interracial sex.
6.6k words
4.55
39k
39

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/04/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
crimfolk
crimfolk
1,221 Followers

Taste and Try

Jessica stretched her arms out above her head on the bed and left her whole naked body exposed to him. She kept her eyes closed and savoured his attentions. It had been much, much, too long.

His skilled fingers were tracing patterns across her skin and teasing her with the anticipation of where they would land next. However, since she wasn't a virgin, and he was a man, she was pretty sure where their next target would be. Perhaps unconsciously she slightly arched her back off the bed. He noticed and took the hint. She felt his hands on her breasts. He wasn't rough but his hold was firm enough to tell her that he was warming to his task.

His tongue first flicked her right nipple and then licked it harder. Jessica giggled as she felt her body respond. Soon her left nipple was receiving the same attention and she only opened her eyes when the man finally pulled back to admire her now erect nipples. "I like a woman whose body shows what she likes," said a deep velvety voice. Then he was holding her and his mouth was seeking hers. As their kiss began his tongue probed and she happily allowed it access. This man could kiss and Jessica could have gone a lot longer but he pulled back again.

He traced his long fingers along her collar bone to her neck. His voice was now a husky whisper. "Damn but you are beautiful. Your skin is amazing - it almost glows." He could have been talking to himself as he contemplated her body.

Jessica thought she had better contribute rather than just lay there basking in his attentions. "Er, thanks!"

"No, thank YOU, Jess. Must have been near two hundred men there tonight but you picked me. I had a lot of competition."

Jessica smiled again. "You made the choice easy."

He liked that and moved round until he was between her open legs. "Now I'm going to prove you right." She felt his breath on her and then his head moved forward and his tongue began to explore her pussy. This man knew how to please a woman and Jessica again thought that her only mistake had been waiting so long.

Her location suddenly flashed through Jess's mind. Dress it up you as liked this was not where her whole life had been designed to take her. She was in a back-room of what, at least one night a week, was a pick-up joint where men came to find easy women for casual sex. She'd never been in an hourly-rate 'hotel' or a brothel but you sometimes saw them on TV or read about them in news stories. This room pretty much fit the bill. It had a bed that obviously saw a lot of action, a couple of battered chairs, a little bedside table, a trash-bin and a wash hand-basin. You didn't stay here, you didn't visit here, you didn't sleep here. You came here to do one thing and a man she'd met only an hour ago was getting her good and ready to do just that.

She must have momentarily stiffened or given him some idea of what was going through her mind. Two long fingers replaced his tongue at her pussy. "Easy, baby, I know it's your first time here. Relax and enjoy."

He hadn't really needed to say it. If her moment's hesitation had ever really existed then it had already passed. Strong hands moved back up to gently squeeze her breasts and then she felt his nose pressing against her as his tongue again sought to delve into her. She knew that he was enjoying his first experience of her body. He was savouring her. When he rose up she wasn't surprised to see his cock was standing proud, hard and ready.

"Would you like me to...you know...with my mouth," she asked and began to follow him. Then Jess felt his hand on her - signalling his wish that she stay where she was.

"That sounds good, I'm going to enjoy that," he said, "but just now I think we need to give you what you need. Something tells me this beautiful pussy hasn't been getting the attention it deserves." He moved to the little bedside table and picked up a condom. He opened the packet and rolled the latex sheath over his cock.

Jessica's eyes sparkled and she smiled as he moved back to her. "Where have you been this past few months?"

He chuckled. "Waiting for you, baby, we've all been here just waiting for you..." He moved between her open legs, lined his cock up with her pussy and then eased his way into her. He made three measured strokes and under their slow but insistent pressure her body accepted him easily and fully. Jessica then felt the weight of him on her. His hands reached under her shoulders, his mouth found hers and he began to set the rhythmn of his love-making, the age-old dance by which a man made a woman his.

Jessica and her new lover shared a long, deep, wet kiss. She loved it and the kiss only broke when he eased his head back to look intently into her face, to look deep into her soul. She met the challenge unreservedly and gazed into the liquid brown depths of his eyes.

"Ready?" he asked. She smiled and nodded.

Now the fucking began. Her new lover was no hulking thug. He was a handsome man about four years older than her. He obviously kept himself fit and in her limited experience his cock was probably about average-sized. What was more important was what he was doing with it. His eyes stayed locked on hers as the rhythmn of his thrusts slowly became faster and more powerful, building the feelings within her. Looking into his face Jessica knew how much he wanted her, how much he was enjoying claiming her. It wasn't love, it was pure lust.

She also knew that he wasn't alone in that. She wanted everything he could give her just as much.

The pace of their love-making continued to slowly increase over the next few minutes. Then the man's mouth tightened a little and his breathing became quicker. Jess had felt her body's reaction to him also slowly growing. She wanted to come for him but she was not there yet. The man let his full weight drop back onto her and he began to pound into her with all his strength. Now his strokes were fast, deep and almost frantic. Jess hung onto his strong shoulders and tried to clench her legs around his back.

It was all just enough and she felt a small but pleasurable climax. As she gave out a little moan of pleasure her new lover gave one last hard thrust and then held himself inside her. She knew he was filling the condom.

The man eased himself up, discarded his used rubber in the trash and then sat beside her on the bed. He breathed hard before letting out a little whistle of delight. "Fuck that was good. I knew it would be from the first time I saw you tonight."

She smiled at him and looked him over again. 'John 32' was all she knew him as, that was the ID printed on his club membership card. Now it was her turn to run her fingers over his chest. She admired his body and her eyes drank in the beautiful dark chocolate complexion of his skin. He really wasn't that different from other men she had dated at college and before her marriage. He was clean-cut, good-looking and well turned out. He had told her that he worked in a bank and that was the image he had given off at the club. Yes, he was very similar to the other men she had dated. Well, all except that one thing. That dark brown, almost black, skin. That beautiful dark brown, almost black, skin.

"I love your skin too," she whispered.

He gently held her pale white fingers against his dark chest and saw her looking at the contrast. "It just looks good doesn't it, it just looks right. Ever since I was coming of age I knew that I found white girls the most attractive. Nothing political about it, nothing about 'taking whitey's woman', just a pure aesthetic decision. I happen to generally find white women more sexy than women of other races. That's just the way I am."

Jessica thought about that. She'd always found African-American men attractive but perhaps that was just because they had been so unattainable. Growing up where she did, and in the social circles that she did, you didn't fraternise with them let alone do anything else with them. She thought about how she'd felt the first time she'd seen James, her first Black lover, naked. She knew that she had wanted him at that moment more than she had ever wanted another man.

Then Jess remembered Tyrone, her second Black lover, demanding that she watch him enter her with his big Black cock. The sight alone had almost made her come; it had been so beautiful. This evening in the club there had been a lot of men and she had picked a handsome man that she felt comfortable with, but also the man in that category who had the darkest skin tone.

She had enjoyed some happy years with her husband before their marriage had started to come apart. In many ways he was a good partner but it was undeniable that she had never felt the raw sexual attraction for him that she now felt for this man, or that she had felt for James and Tyrone. She had to be honest with herself about that.

"I know this was your first night at the club, was I your first Black man," asked John.

"Sorry," said Jess, "that was James."

"Damn, he didn't even let you get in the door first," laughed John. "Watch out for him - he's got kids all over town, shit he's got kids all over the country."

"I know, he told me. He even got me to tell my ex-husband that he'd probably got me pregnant. Poor Christian nearly had a heart attack - but he should've known I was still on the pill..."

John just shook his head in wonder.

Her finger traced a small tattoo on his upper arm. "I got it when I was on Spring Break," said John, "I was a bit of an idiot really. At least I can keep it covered up at the bank but it stung like hell at the time and with my skin you can't hardly see it. Not like your skin - ink would show up real well on you."

Jessica laughed. "When my folks were around they would have gone ape if I'd turned up with a tattoo. They're also about as popular with a law firm as they are with a bank. But do you think I'd look good with a tattoo?"

"Hey, you look great either way," said John. "I'm not really a fan of too much ink but I can think of a couple of tats that would look REAL good on you."

She playfully swatted at him. "Well, tough luck. I don't think I'll be getting any tattoos any time soon. I was never a fan of needles."

John held his hands up. "That's cool. Like I say you look damned good in any man's language. Besides, working in our jobs you have to be careful. That's a good thing about the club - discretion is observed at all times. We all know the rules and any man who doesn't follow them would have to answer to Taylor."

"I keep hearing that name. Who is he?" asked Jessica

"He's the man who'd send Tyrone or one of the others to kick my ass if I ever disrespected you. That's about all I know or need to know. He's the man who makes all this available to you, Jess. A club full of men you find attractive and where you are invited to taste and try just as many as you like."

John stood up and moved round in front of her. "Talking of tasting and trying - I think you promised me something earlier."

Jess gave him a knowing smile and then leaned forward to take his cock in her hand. She held the shaft up and used her tongue to tease his balls, tasting the salt of his fresh sweat. "I'm liking that," said John, "you just keep that up and then I'm going to make love to you like a fine woman should be made love to. Not a sprint like last time." He saw her move and take his hard cock in her mouth. Then he felt her tongue begin working on the head of his shaft.

"Fuck yeah," said John as he reached for another condom and tore the packet open with his teeth, "I'm going to send you home happy and make sure that you keep coming back."

Jessica liked the sound of that; she liked the sound of that a lot.

***

It had taken Jessica almost five months to make that first visit back to the club. The idea of it had intrigued her but young women in her position didn't just rush into such a proposition. Besides, the weeks after her momentous night with James and Tyrone had sped by in a bit of a blur really.

With her soon to be ex-husband gone she would have liked to have thrown herself into her work but instead of continuing to rise up the ladder she was suddenly given only routine and simple tasks. It was work that could have been done by a clerk and she missed the challenge of her old case-load. She suspected that Christian had been pulling strings with the partners. Well fuck him! She had their house in one of the most prestigious areas of the city and so she sold it. That left her with a small house in a leafy white suburb and a very fat bank account.

The move did hurt her social life - allied with the fact that her many 'friends' that were married to business contacts of Christian all suddenly went missing. Well fuck them too! A couple of disastrous attempts at dating didn't help. She felt the weeks and then the months dribbling away with nothing but professional and social frustration to show for them.

Jessica knew that she needed to make a change but couldn't be sure what it should be. She had one very good friend at work, Emily, but she was married and had her own life to live. Jessica knew that she couldn't impose on her too much and she didn't really trust anyone else after her life with Christian had fallen apart. Her neighbours were perfectly nice, respectable, people but it was almost a dormitory community. She was in a city of millions but she felt more isolated here than she ever had in her old home town.

Finally, Jess decided that she needed to let her hair down. She wanted some male attention and, let's be blunt, a good fuck would be a welcome change. Over the months she'd always known that there was one place where we could pretty much guarantee herself all of the above. Now, finally, her frustrations overcame her hesitation.

She spent an afternoon at the salon and then bought herself a new clubbing outfit. It was a little white dress which was short and tight but which promised a lot while showing relatively little. It was expensive and gave just the right impression - a classy up-town girl out looking for fun. She thought that might go down pretty well.

If she'd had any doubts about that then they didn't last long. She saw James and a guy she didn't know on the door and the former's huge smile on seeing her was almost enough in itself to prove she'd been right to come. Then she had fun dancing for a couple of hours until a certain dark handsome stranger had caught her eye. 'John 32' had pretty much taken charge and guided her through how the club worked. Then, almost inevitably, she had found herself naked on a bed in one of the back rooms with John working wonderfully hard to get her pussy nice and wet and ready for action.

A Modest Proposal

Once she had her night with John (graded a '5 out of 5' on her review) Jessica knew that she had a new outlet for her energies.

Her recreation time was increasingly focused on that one night a week. The night she went down to the club on its 'Members' Evening.' The night when she danced in a warehouse full of delicious Black man and the white women who loved them. The night when she picked one or two of those Black men to take her into a back room and fuck her.

She hadn't been a virgin when she married but her experience had been limited. Now, a different partner every week soon mounted up. Jenny, the club manager, had suggested she experiment a little. The sweetie-shop was open to her so why not take advantage.

At first, Jessica selected professional-looking men of about her own age, like John. Later, she tried some men a little older than her, some taller than her, some who looked a little more 'street'. Gradually her insistence on a certain type of guy was discarded. Except that she did prefer the darker men. That contrast of skin-on-skin was very important to her.

Finally she was propositioned in a darker corner of the club and took his card almost as a matter of course. When she looked at her beau a little more closely her heart sank. He had to be at least 55 and his beer gut was all too obvious in his cheap suit. She thought about saying she'd made a mistake but then saw the look on his face, the gleam in his eye. Ah well, she thought, she'd make it good for him.

She needn't have worried. Hollis might have been a little past his best and have eaten too much fast-food but that man could fuck! He wasn't huge, she'd quickly learned that was a myth, but he had a thick six inches and he certainly knew how to use it. His old eyes shone with lust as he took her and made her his. His rough worker's hands explored her smooth white body and his bulk pushed down on her leaving her at his mercy. Jessica fucking loved it.

She gave old Hollis a 5, wrote 'Don't Judge a book by its Cover!' on his review and broke another rule she'd set herself by hunting him out herself twice over the next month. Later she was pleased to see several of the other younger white women following her example. She'd often have a drink with Hollis during her evenings at the club but his reputation spread and usually another woman would claim him before they'd finished their chat.

She selected three men for her video debut. Her ass was off limits so one generally rested while his friends took her mouth and pussy. She liked the idea of so many people watching her but the mask was uncomfortable and so she didn't do that again.

Life was never boring at the club but given long enough most anything can become routine. Nine months into her club membership Jessica arrived one evening with a slightly flat feeling.

Jenny signalled to her and so she walked over to join her and Tyrone. "You OK, honey, you don't look your usual self." The bottle-blonde, now definitely on the BBW side of the scales, had a look of concern on her face.

"I don't know, perhaps I'm just not 100% tonight. I've enjoyed every minute here but somehow it's not the same as that first night with James. Something's always been missing."

A gold tooth gleamed, "Told 'ya," crowed Tyrone triumphantly. "Saw it in her eyes that first night with her. Ain't no vanilla white-bread sex gonna do it for her. She a real

top-draw bona-fide slut needs raw full-strength fucking. Need to put her on the program Jenny or she'll get bored and go hunting in the 'hood freestyle."

"What the fuck..." gasped Jessica.

"He's blunt but he's probably right," nodded Jenny, "come to my office, I have a little proposition for you."

***

"Did you ever wonder why we run these evenings? After all, it costs Mr Taylor real money not to be a public venue once a week. Well, we're basically a selection procedure. If you pass muster at this club then you can be selected as a prospect for the 'Cock Pit.'"

"The what..." laughed Jessica.

"I know, it's a helluva name! They used to fight roosters there a hundred years ago and Mr Taylor thought the name appropriate so he kept it. Anyway, you know that you fill out a form for each of your studs - well they do the same for you. Just a straight 'Yes' or 'No'. If you get ten approvals from Cock Pit members before you get three negatives then you have this little chat with me. Cock Pit members are only maybe 5% of the club so just getting to fuck ten of them shows a minimum of commitment. It's been quite quick for you - I suspect Tyrone has been tipping his guys to target you and get you fast-tracked."

It sounded like bullshit to Jessica but she'd learned not to under-estimate how strange things could get. "What happens at this Cock Pit?" she asked.

"It gets pretty wild there and its very exclusive. Its not socio-economic or monetary or any of that shit. The men have to be genuinely Black, no light-skinned brothas, and tested. The women have to be hot and nasty, I should know." She flicked a photo across the desk.

crimfolk
crimfolk
1,221 Followers
12