Jessica's New Life Ch. 09

Story Info
Levy comes to town and breeds some white pussy.
13.1k words
4.63
29.5k
37

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/04/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
crimfolk
crimfolk
1,219 Followers

Apologies for the delay in producing this chapter. Sometimes life just gets in the way! I appreciate all those who have been kind enough to leave positive or constructive feedback. I hope that you all enjoy this one.

*****

Things Ain't What They Used To Be

Jessica need not have worried about Emily. The younger woman seemed to feel none of the doubts or fears that Jessica herself had battled with during her early career as a Taylor prospect. Instead the young blonde had taken to her new career as a slut for Black men like a duck to water. Jessica had enjoyed seeing her once quiet and reserved friend discover herself sexually and watching her personality become more out-going and confident.

Emily's enthusiasm had more than justified the decision to fast-track her as a prospect. Jessica knew that the program was different for every woman but it was still very clear that her friend was racing in a few months through a process that had taken Jessica herself a couple of years.

Jessica's work-life remained fundamentally unsatisfying. The foisting on her of two college placements had been almost the last straw. The girls were nice enough but she hadn't trained for years as a corporate lawyer in order to become a glorified nurse-maid. She was also well aware that some time, perhaps not too far in the future, her life as a slut and her life at Rifkin & Harker were inevitably going to collide. What would happen then?

She'd had a glimpse of that. Mr Rifkin had called her into his office and after leering at her like a disgusting pink pig he had lectured her about her new ear jewellery. It could apparently bring the firm into disrepute. It might put off future clients. In normal circumstances it would not be permitted. However, since Jessica was such a valued member of the firm, according to Rifkin, he was ready to relent on this occasion on condition that Jessica remember that her career was dependant upon him. He pointed out that he could help her rise high in the profession if she met his requirements and followed his advice.

Jessica had almost laughed in his face. When was the last time she'd been allowed near an important client? Where was her career going acting as a glorified clerk? But for the distraction of her activities outside of work she'd have died of boredom long ago. She couldn't figure out what the old fart was getting at.

***

Samuel Rifkin had a look of concern as he watched the four young women walk past him. He'd been surprised when Jessica had got that piercing in the top of her ear a month or two ago but he hadn't followed his initial inclination to force her to remove it. He felt a little leeway would be diplomatic since the Founder's Dinner was approaching and he had decided that would be the night that he revealed to Jessica that he was willing to take her as his mistress. He would get what he wanted - Jessica - and she would get what she wanted - he would release the brakes he had been putting on her career. With the glass ceiling removed he knew her abilities would rapidly propel her up the greasy pole of career success. Which would incidentally make his firm plenty of money in the process. Rifkin smiled briefly at the prospect but then looked again at the four young women.

He didn't like that piercing and jewellery at all - not least because he didn't understand why anyone would get it. Was it some sort of a fashion thing? Well, whatever it was he knew that as soon as he had made Jessica his mistress he would clamp down on all such nonsense. After all it was his responsibility to ensure that Jessica and Emily were appropriate mentors for their two new graduate placements. It was part of their job to demonstrate how to act and how to look once one had joined the profession. The two girls came from the elite college that he was intending his own daughter would soon attend and so he'd thought Jessica and Emily were perfect and safe mentors for them. Now Jessica had got that piercing out of the blue and as for the Szostak girl...

Rifkin almost unconsciously watched the wiggle of Emily's hips in her tight skirt as she walked away from him. He felt his cock stiffen as he appreciated the blonde's curves. He had heard that she had left her husband but until that moment he hadn't really noticed the changes in her. She had always seemed a quiet young woman. Now she walked with poise and confidence. She seemed to have discovered herself. Rifkin scowled again at such nonsense. After the Founder's Day Dinner he would certainly have to re-assert his authority over his staff. They weren't here to 'discover themselves' they were here to behave appropriately and to make him money.

The aging lawyer's weak chin jutted forward a little. This was HIS firm and he was going to ensure that he ran a tight ship. Apparently they had to have women lawyers nowadays. Well, that was OK so long as they knew and kept their place. He pondered that Jessica was going to have to learn that one of the places he expected her to be was in his bed. Once again Emily Szostak's delicious rear-end swayed in his gaze. Sam Rifkin smirked to himself. Yes, Emily could also be brought to learn that lesson in time. He looked around at his firm's gleaming offices and the busy staff rushing to do his bidding and make his next million. He thrilled at his own power and prestige. Soon he would taste some more of the fruits of his position and their taste would be sweet.

Welcome To Our World

"But that's terrible - I know richer clients can have better representation but the law should be fair to everyone." Young Kathryn seemed genuinely shocked.

Jessica almost rolled her eyes. Had she ever been so naive - well, yes, she certainly had. Everyone had to learn sometime. "Criminal law is often weighted against minorities but corporate law has a whole extra dimension of bias."

Emily waved at the office they sat in. "Our firm employs the best lawyers and works for the biggest clients. Half our opponents don't even have specialist corporate representation. The judges mostly are drawn from people who worked for firms like this one. Even in this city you can imagine how it works out. If you haven't got the money and connections then you'd best pray you can settle out of court. Meanwhile, guess who the people getting the dirty end of the stick are - especially around here. It's the small businesses and working men who in this city are mostly," she shrugged her shoulders, "African-Americans."

"Oh no, you mean it's racist too!" Kathryn was outraged

Madeline shook her head and her long blonde pony-tail whipped along behind her. "That can't be right - not in this country."

Emily and Jessica both looked at each other. "You have to do a project for your placement, correct." The two students nodded and Jessica continued, "Well, how about the place of ethnic minorities in corporate law. Just keep an eye on all the cases you study and all the things you see around here. In your time with us that should give you a good sample on which to make a judgement."

For a brief moment Jessica thought to herself how much might change in those three months. If her next challenge as a Taylor prospect fell on the wrong (or was that the right) day then she could be showing her baby bump by the time these girls left. Little thoughts like that seemed to come into her mind almost every day recently.

Our Friend From London

The day at the office had gone very slowly. Emily was with the placements assisting a case across town and Jessica was left metaphorically twiddling her thumbs. Her thoughts were on last night at the club. It had been fun, of course, but she knew that it wasn't all that she needed. She'd been expecting her next challenge for the last couple of weeks but hadn't yet heard anything. That was part of the game now. The anticipation and the desire. The knowledge that you might have to drop everything at any moment to satisfy your Black masters or mistresses.

She almost jumped out of her chair as her intercom sounded. "Miss Lyons," came the voice of her boss, "please come to my office immediately."

Jessica's breath caught in her throat. Rifkin didn't call her to his office often and whenever he did she wondered if he'd found out about her other life. She knew that the consequences of such a discovery would be immediate and final. Once the prospect would have terrified her. Now she felt rather more ambivalently about it.

She moved across the open-plan office and past the more discrete interview rooms. Rifkin's office was, of course, separated from the main one and she had to knock to gain admittance and then be ushered in by his PA.

Once she entered the inner sanctum of Rifkin's office she was shocked by who she found there. It wasn't just that two African-American men were in the office with Rifkin - though that was a most improbable sight - it was the fact that she very definitely recognised one of them. Fortunately, she had courtroom experience enough not to let her guard slip.

The two men were both very dark skinned and dressed expensively. The older man, the one she recognised, was completely at ease. You could almost have thought that this was his firm and his office. Jessica thought to herself that this had to be a man of importance. You didn't get into this office unless you were that. You didn't get to apparently lord it over Sam Rifkin unless you were a whole lot more than that.

So that was all very interesting. However, what was more immediately of note was just where Jess had seen him before. He'd spoken to her when she was naked after stripping for the crowd at Don Parsons' retirement party. He'd been the one who had told her about the true life of a BMW, a Black Man's Woman. He'd been the one who'd effectively ordered Sammy to train her in the not-so-gentle art of giving up her white butt to the lusts of Black men. She'd also occassionally seen him at the club and she had an idea of who he just might be. A suspicion that was confirmed a second later.

"Miss Lyons, this is Mr Taylor, the CEO of the Taylor Foundation. I doubt you've heard of it but it's one of the more influential organisations in the city and state."

Jessica noticed a flicker of a smile on the basically genial face of Mr Taylor. "Our influence stretches just a little beyond the state lines." He chuckled, "You were right, Sam, this IS the lawyer I remembered. I thought her performance last time I saw her was most impressive. I have an idea she'll go far."

Jessica felt the blood rush to her face. Being reminded of the nature of her 'performance' for Don and his guests while in Rifkin's office was alarming. Finally meeting Mr Taylor was almost more so.

There was a twinkle in Taylor's eye as he observed her blush. Then his attention was back on Rifkin. "My colleague here is visiting from London and has a simple contract which he would like a skilled corporate lawyer to run her eye over. He uses it in the UK and we were thinking of bringing it over to use as part of our US business. I just thought of Miss Lyons since I was coming over here for our meeting. Needless to say we will remunerate..."

"I won't think of it," said Rifkin, "please accept this as a first part of what I hope will be a long and profitable partnership. I'm very happy to assist Mr ... errr"

"Levy," said the second Black man in a slightly accented voice.

"Ah, yes, Mr Levy," beamed Sam Rifkin.

"No," the man said firmly, "not Mr Levy, just Levy."

"Of course, of course," said Rifkin through gritted teeth. Jess could see that he was pretty furious. People didn't talk to Sam Rifkin like that.

Jessica's attention switched to Levy. He was very different to Taylor. Taylor wore his Italian designer suit like a second skin. He was totally at ease in these surroundings and was clearly enjoying himself even as he was finessing Rifkin into forgetting about Levy's rudeness and beginning their own negotiations. Levy looked more like an attendee at a Mafia funeral; a suit was clearly not his usual uniform. He looked like he'd spent a lot of time in lawyers' offices but only while organising his defence. Levy apparently didn't give a damn what anyone thought about him and had clearly enjoyed putting the white big-shot lawyer in his place. Jess noticed a long knife scar down one side of Levy's face. Taylor was a man of influence and power. Levy was clearly that too - but much more from the streets.

"Perhaps Miss Lyons could take Levy to examine the contract in question while we get on with business." Taylor's voice cut into Jessica's musings and she noticed another surprising thing. Rifkin's reaction was relief. It was clear that he had been intimidated, perhaps even scared, by Levy. She'd never seen her boss like that before.

Jessica was soon leading Levy across to her glass-partitioned work-station. She sat behind the desk and gave him a big smile. Whatever else, he was clearly a close associate of what promised to be a major new client. Levy paused and then took a seat at the other side of the desk.

"I'm sure Mr Taylor will be pleased by what our firm has to offer..." she began.

"He already knows what this firm has to offer," cut in Levy, "which is why we asked for you."

"Oh..." said Jessica.

"Oh..." repeated Levy with a mocking smile. "I and Taylor are in the same business. We just have slightly different methods. He is much more patient - a fly-fisherman if you like. He sets his bait and plays with his lures and enjoys the chase until he finally lands his catch. Me, I'm generally a little more direct. I see what I want, I take it and I make it mine."

Jessica could only nod.

Levy continued, "That isn't to say we don't acquire good practices from each other. I've learned patience with those potential acquisitions that are worth my time. Taylor has picked up a few tricks from me too. Like for instance - this one. I use this in my business and I'd like your input on it." He reached into his hold-all and pulled out an envelope. He pushed it across the desk and Jessica withdrew from it a single sheet of A4 paper.

B.M.W. Contract

I, JESSICA LYONS, agree to the following clauses of this contract and will adhere to them faithfully:

1. I accept that I am the property of my Black owners, both Masters and Mistresses.

2. I will NOT suck or fuck other cocks from now on. If my spouse is not a Black owner then either that marriage must end or my spouse must formally acknowledge that his wife will be following this contract and accordingly must relinquish all supposed rights or influence over me.

3. I will NOT wear panties, except as agreed in advance for hygienic reasons. I will ensure that my cunt is always kept fresh and available for my Black owners' pleasure.

4. Any clothing that I wear in the company of Black men MUST be appropriately sexy and revealing. It is my responsibility to dress and act in such a manner as to impress and please Black men at all times. When asked to wear certain clothing by my Black owners I will follow their wishes - though I may suggest alternatives which it will be at my Black owners' discretion to approve.

5. I will maintain gym membership and exercise regularly in order to keep my body fit and ready to be used for my Black owners' pleasure.

6. I agree that it is an obligation on my part to encourage other white females to go Black. This may include relatives, friends and work colleagues. Where possible I will direct all women showing such an interest to my Black owners.

7. I understand that my Black owners pledge not to FORCE me into illegal or physically damaging activities. In return I pledge that I will eagerly and enthusiastically engage in servicing their wishes and desires in all ways possible. Any illegal or permanently physically altering procedures, i.e. cosmetic surgery, tattooing or piercing, will only be undertaken with the prior consent of both sides.

8. I understand that my role is to provide sexual pleasure for Blacks and Blacks only. I will participate in Black sex bareback and wherever and whenever my Black owners wish. I understand that should this lifestyle lead to changes occasioning material hardship then I can apply to suggested organisations for support so long as I remain obedient to all clauses of this contract.

9. I undertake never to use birth control and to receive Black seed as my Black owners instruct. I understand that this will lead to pregnancy or pregnancies and gladly accept my role as a white breeding slut. The material needs of resulting offspring will be met by myself and supporting organisations without recourse to legal measures or paternity tests.

10. This contract is open-ended and can only be terminated with the agreement of the Black owners. Breach of these rules will be punishable at the discretion of the Black owners without the right of appeal. This punishment will extend up to, but not be restricted to, expulsion and banning from all activities of the Black owners, their associates and associated organisations.

Signed: Jessica Lyons / Date: 29 April 20XX

Jessica read through the document and felt the heat in her body. It was so blunt, so blatant. However, she close to 'play the game' and tapped the sheet of paper with her finger. "I'm not sure, Levy, that this would stand up in court. In fact I'm pretty sure that it wouldn't - we abolished slavery quite some time ago."

"Don't need an oyibo to tell me that," said Levy. "These contracts aren't made in court they are made in the minds of their signatories. All you need to know is that once you sign you follow the rules. Otherwise, you get to go back to all of this." He waved a hand at the surrounding office in a dismissive gesture.

Jessica got the point. For years she'd worked hard to get to where she was but those years were before she'd discovered Black sex. Now, what had been her life's ambition could be held over her as a threat.

Levy was watching her carefully and nodded with a half-smile on his face. "Lot of my girls get with me and then don't have much choice but to stay. I put food on the table and a roof over the heads of them and their families. Not that they complain - I also make sure they get what they really want and need."

Jessica swallowed. "What about their families?"

"Nearly all their husbands or boyfriends dump them - even when it was their idea in the first place. So I provide for my girls and their babies - just so long as they ARE my girls. I guess they could leave my employment and rely on the welfare state but they wouldn't get the real benefits of our little arrangement"

"I, er, see," said Jessica. Yup, she saw alright and her bald pink pussy was wet with desire now. The skill of the Taylor foundation or Levy lay in identifying the women who would sign such a contract and willingly live under its rules. Women like ... her.

"Of course, for some, there ain't no such bread-and-butter concerns. Its all about being part of the life we lead. They taste the sweetness and then they just want more and more, to dive deeper and deeper into a new world and a new life. That's why oyibo like you sign the contract and follow the rules It don't need no court to rule on it - its just another sign of your dedication."

Jess flushed again. She knew what he was saying was true. "I just sign it." She picked up a pen.

Levy chuckled. A harsh mirthless chuckle. "Suddenly in a hurry, eh. How long since you first met Taylor's people?"

"Two years."

"Two years, eh. You'd be a confirmed BMW by now if you'd met me first. You know what that means?"

Jess remembered what Taylor had told her at Don's party. She nodded.

"Tell me," snapped Levy

Jess almost whispered. "She has a Black man's child in her arms and a Black man's baby growing in her belly."

crimfolk
crimfolk
1,219 Followers