Jessica's Ordeal: Molly Mormon

Story Info
A prudish Mormon housewife is caught up in a sting.
3.7k words
3.73
34.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,008 Followers

This story is in honor of Busty Jessica, another of Lit's sexy ladies. It is a sci-fi futuristic, post-apoc scenario where she's an uptight Mormon housewife caught up in the plans of the new regime.

The knock at the door was a bit of an annoying intrusion for Jessica Cox, who had counted on the solace of a dinner party with her friends and neighbors while some semblance of sanity still existed in the world. The Mormon housewife still shook her head at how crazy things had been of late. She ranted more than once, recently, to her best friends, Rosa Delgado and Sandra "Sandy" Mardikian, against the recent upheaval, but there was little she could do about it. They didn't show any great enthusiasm for the changes, either, but they also exhibited no particular fear or frustration with them as well.

"Oh, let me get it!" Tammy Pho rose and rushed to answer the door, as if expecting more company.

"Alright, hands in the air! This is an official raid! You're all under arrest!" the very masculine voice on the other side of the door declared loudly.

"Who...are you?" Adishree Siwach demanded, being a lawyer herself, albeit licensed under the old regime...everything was now up in the air since the government fell.

"Compliance officers, ma'am. This is an official raid and you're all to be taken in. I know who you are, ma'am, but there's nothing on the books to stop us now. Lawyering won't do you no good anymore. Special Agent Harry Feldman. These are Constables Ulrich Ruttan, Jason Birch, Adam Gilbert, Denise Darien, Jackie Garner, Sven Sorsa, and Milos Janyadi. Come along quietly and we can salvage more of your dignity. Well, aside from the mandatory strip search, of course," the team leader answered as he directed his agents to swiftly tear the clothes off the seven women attending the dinner party.

"St...t...t...t...rip...search?" Stacey Goldfarb stammered in shock as her clothes were ripped from her body and the compliance officers began their cavity search.

"Oh, and cavity search, of course," Harry grinned at that surprise before commanding his team to, "be sure to catalogue everything for safe conservatorship. After all, we're not planning to seize it all. Most of this stays with the homeowner, of course. We're not thieves."

"What the fuck!" Melanie Katz reacted with genuine outrage as she felt the tranquilizer shot being injected into her arm, making her slump.

"Who ordered this?" Jessica demanded, just seconds before she was tranked, along with the others.

"None of your damned business, sweetie," Harry laughed as they began carrying the women out.

Jessica came to much later, unaware that it was already morning. She felt a little groggy for the moment, not to mention a bit cold. She looked down and noticed that she was completely nude and barefoot, in a cell of some kind, but she wasn't restrained or anything. Standing up a little, Jessica realized that she had trouble walking and felt something very...odd and uncomfortable in her backdoor. Reaching behind herself to touch her crack, she spread her cheeks and encountered something lodged in her butthole. She tried to pull it out, but she instantly felt an intense electrical shock and stopped, yelping in pain.

"Don't!" a loud voice barked at her, "every time you try to remove it, you'll get a shock, so if I were you, I'd leave it in place. That microchip in your body allows us to basically do whatever we please to keep you in line. You have a butt-plug, and if you notice, there's something in your twat, too."

Sure enough, Jessica looked down at her cunt and found some kind of egg, which suddenly began vibrating inside her, making her react with a start. Why did she feel a rush of pleasure from it? That was wrong, wasn't it, to feel pleasure outside of marriage and procreation? Mark was still missing, in fact, but she presumed that he was a prisoner of war, now that the Nation of Deseret had been conquered. The loss of his income had been rough, but so had the absence of his body, even if she sometimes used sex as a weapon by denying him favors if he displeased her.

Jessica didn't do it often, as it tended to make things tense, cause him to be snappy and unpleasant with her, and the last time she did so was right before he was inducted into the Deseret Volunteer Army. Oh, God, that was the last opportunity that she had to be intimate with him, and now she might never have another chance! She had been so fucking angry that Mark had quit his job to join the military when so many younger men could fight and die in his stead that she had refused him her body. After all, that was why she had married an older man in the first place...to keep him around and underfoot. Well, that and he had enough money that she didn't have to work outside the home. She could be a housewife living on just his income.

It hadn't quite worked out that way, had it? His military pay was forwarded to her, of course, but was a pittance next to his normal salary. She missed his body, truth be told, another reason why she didn't deprive him too much, as he tended not to hold her whenever he was cut off, sex being tied to cuddling and other forms of intimacy in his mind. Besides, she really did enjoy sex with him and she didn't believe in adultery, so yeah, it was rare that she gave him the cold shoulder, but the most recent time had been a horrible decision. She barely got a chaste peck him before he stormed off angrily to catch the recruit bus just ninety days ago. She hadn't been laid or even held since that spat and she now struggled not to jill off or climb the walls.

"Oh, God...please, if Mark is still alive and I see him again, I swear to You that I will never deny him my body ever...ever again!" Jessica prayed for the millionth time, hoping that her Heavenly Father knew that she was sincere.

"Right now, worry about yourself, not God or your hubby. You might have a long wait for that homecoming or your next ward meeting, anyway. Especially since your local ward was shot up last Friday. Someone ought to remind your bishop about Romans 13, you know. Rebellion's a sin, isn't it?" a cold, curt, arrogant, undeniably male voice intruded into her thoughts and prayers.

"Look, it was secession, not rebellion. Utah declared its independence as the sovereign Nation of Deseret. We did everything quite legally and constitutionally, as the old United States of America collapsed and we had no desire to belong to the Provisional Government. Why should we partake in such a wicked regime, anyway? It's a godless tyranny, not a Christian, constitutional republic like the Founding Fathers intended and God ordained and taught us through the Prophets Joseph Smith, Brigham Young, and their successors," Jessica tried to debate the voice, getting only an intense jolt that passed through her body like lightning, but milder.

Jessica couldn't help herself...she pissed herself and the pee leaked onto the egg, triggering a new vibration that also affected the butt-plug. The two were connected somehow, she realized, though there were no wires linking them at all. Why did both devices start vibrating now, when only one of them did so earlier? All that Jessica knew was that the more she thought about her piss and the foreign objects in her holes, the more that they vibrated, the settings spiked somehow due to her fear, shame, guilt, and humiliation.

The more that Jessica felt those vibrations, the more pleasure she received from them, in turn making her feel guiltier, which then set off more vibrations that added to her remorse. It was a vicious cycle and a real crescendo of ecstasy as she squirmed and became wetter and sloppier with the effects. Jessica felt sweat pouring down her cleavage, which made her think of her breasts and how much Mark enjoyed them, along with her booty. She always had a good bit of junk in the trunk, as the saying went, as well as a fulsome bosome, and her older hubby always enjoyed the perks of marrying a girl with her figure.

These thoughts naturally made things even worse, and now Jessica couldn't stop herself from spraying all over the egg lodged in her cunt. She came without Mark, she realized to her horror, purely from her own selfish fantasies and memories, even if she thought of him. Wasn't this much like cheating on him, but thinking of him at the same time? Wouldn't that still be cheating, just like this? To add to the horror of things, the spray caused the vibrations in both holes to magnify to a level that she lost control of her bladder entirely and pissed herself all over again.

"Yeah, I think that it's showtime. You're ready," the voice announced, as the door to her cell opened and several men walked inside to grab Jessica and bind her to rings that hung from the ceiling and the floor.

Jessica realized, terrified, that she was now suspended in mid-air, with plenty of room all around her in the cell. A wet wipe was applied to her crotch, followed by another across her taint, and a third along her butt-crack as the sex toys were extracted from her holes. She breathed a sigh of relief, but it didn't last as she felt the sting of a needle pushed inside her body. She screamed, only to feel another jolt of electrical shock pass through her in response to her scream.

That was when, to her further terror and resistance, a gag of some kind was put in her mouth and she strained to spit it out. She quickly became aware of the taste...used panties? Hers, another woman's, she didn't know, but someone's panties were in her mouth and they tasted like snatch juice as well as crotch sweat. Worse for Jessica, the flavors were delicious and she chided herself for enjoying the taste of a woman's slit. She strained against her bonds and tried to speak, but in vain, as she was muffled and her captors laughed at her efforts.

When Jessica suddenly felt total paralysis below the neck, she panicked, especially as she wasn't numb to pleasure or pain, just incapable of moving a muscle. She felt several licks across her folds and on her clit and strained to see a woman's mouth on her pussy, which really made her desperate to break free and escape. Jessica realized that it was one of the female agents from the raid and she looked as if she thoroughly relished the chance to eat a married, straight woman's gash. When the agent parted her cheeks, and she felt a tongue slide along her crack, even brushing against the pucker of her asshole, Jessica felt such an intense shudder that she lost control again and gushed into the first agent's mouth.

"Why are you doing this?" Jessica tried to ask her, but it was useless to inquire.

When a long, manicured finger slid into her bottom, followed by another, Jessica screamed. She also squirted and peed in spite of herself, losing more of her sanctimonious pride. Why did she enjoy this? What was wrong with her? Was she really such a complete slut that she liked having one woman finger her ass while another licked her twat? Was she really so hard up for sex that she yielded that quickly to temptation? God, why didn't You help me control myself?

"Oh, honey, this is such a yummy little cunt, you know. The piss just makes it sweeter and juicier! I'm gonna love eating you out, I can just tell! We're going to get to be very close, you and I. Intimate, you might even say. I'm going to get you quite hooked on having people lick you, trust me. You'll soon do anything to feel my tongue and the others taste you like this!" the lady agent told her with plenty of kisses and licks to her cunt.

"By the way, how does it feel, not having a bush anymore?" the woman taunted her and Jessica looked down in utter horror to realize that she really had a bald snatch after all.

"How does this feel, slut?" the woman behind her asked as she actively rimmed Jessica, making her squirm even more.

"I bet that her ass is delicious, is it?" the first agent asked the other.

"Sweet as cherry pie! Here, taste it!" the second agent asked, locking lips and swapping spit in full view of Jessica as they tangled their tongues with her butt sweat and pussy juices passing back and forth.

"Oh, I have got to try that! You give her gash the old college try, alright?" the first woman directed the second to switch places, in what turned out to be first in many such swaps.

"You're delicious, honey, absolutely scrumptious! I could eat this pussy and ass all day long! Maybe I will some shift, eh?" the second taunted Jessica, making try harder to pull her gash away, but it was in vain.

"You might as well accept it and get used to it, honey. We're going to feast on your flesh as often as we wish, as are the menfolk, too, of course," the first agent warned her.

"Time for Shaft, you think?" the second agent wondered.

"Sure, one more lick and I'm done for now," the first agent told her, unable to resist another taste of Jessica's bum.

"You know, if you're that much into rimming, you're welcome to eat my bottom anytime, babe!" the second agent teased, but with a hopeful tone in her voice.

"Oh, really? Promise to lick mine, too?" the first agent encouraged her as she pressed some buttons along the wall.

"Hell, yeah, honey! You can see how much I love the taste of lady ass!" the second reassured her.

"It's a date, then? A rimjob date?" the first asked her.

"Sure, but bring your appetite, and I also mean for real food," the second retorted.

"Bon appetit, right?" the first one laughed as a giant dildo that she had unleashed rose from the floor on a long pole to invade Jessica's snatch now.

What was worse for Jessica was that the pole could move easily in and out of her cunt, simulating real sex. She kept struggling, even as the ladies parted her cheeks to share the rimming action while she strained to break free in vain. Every struggle, every stroke, every thrust simply made her shiver with pleasure, unable to hold back successive waves of pure sexual bliss. Every swipe of the two tongues just intensified the delights of being used this way, but Jessica also felt incredible guilt, which made her enjoyment of the act that much stronger.

Time became a blur and utterly meaningless for Jessica, as she slipped in and out of consciousness, passing out from exhaustion with so many orgasms consecutively. Every time she awoke, there were tongues swiping across her butt-crack, too, and she fought the tongues every step until she was tired of fighting the assault. She finally awoke one last time, a puddle of her own juices lying naked in a fetal position on the floor.

That was when a ball gag was put in her mouth and Jessica was carried to another room, where she found herself strapped and bound to a spreader bar. Her cheeks were parted as much as possible, with a series of swings from the cane applied to her bottom to make her buttocks smart. She soon felt like her ass was on fire, especially once a cock began pushing itself into her bunghole and the cane was replaced by bare hands landing her on her tush. Worse still, as she felt the burn and sting of the hands and cock, she came yet again, spilling her juices onto the floor. Something in her brain responded to the dual pain of sodomy and spanking as pure pleasure.

"Damn, you're very tight back there, aren't you? Don't worry, we'll loosen you up a bit, make you a new and improved slut as you wish to be deep inside. There's an inner slut just fighting to break free of the shell that you placed her in with your repression, honey. Not just a cum slut, but a butt-slut, tongue-slut, even a pain slut! To say nothing of what we can do with these fun bags, right?" the voice said as someone toyed with her nipples, making her drenched all over again.

"Where...am I?" Jessica tried to ask, but the gag blocked her yet again, even as the burning in her bum continued to get worse and her arousal grew right along with it.

Just when Jessica couldn't take any more without fainting, the man fucking her came inside her asshole and sent a load of very hot jizz toward her bowels. He slapped her ass a bit more and then another man took over from him, adding his even larger cock up her tush. He yanked her long, luscious blonde locks and used them to guide his every thrust as he pushed in and out of her butt. Jessica came in spite of her latest attempts to hold the line against further sinful enjoyment of her captivity, but it was hopeless. The more that the new stranger buggered her, the more that she reveled in it, aching for more even as she resisted it in vain.

When the gag was removed and a cock was shoved down Jessica's throat, she hated herself for it, but she didn't even think of biting it. She just gagged and sucked on that thing like it was the best thing ever, even though she could taste her own ass on it. The stranger fucked her throat harder and grew hard again, actively face-fucking her with a dick that had been up her butt, even if she was cleaner than she feared back there. When another man slid in underneath and started fucking her twat, Jessica lost her composure and came all over that man's prick.

Jessica became more aware by the second of how lustful a creature she really was, deep down, in spite of her repression now. The agents seemed to really grasp who and what she was more than she herself did. She craved more dick inside her holes now, unable to stop the fires of her lust spreading from one corner of her mind to another. She felt herself falling deeper into sin with every stroke of the three men's cocks inside each of her holes to use her. Why must sin feel so great...why did she have to love it so much? Could she really go back to being a prim and proper Mormon housewife and start a family with Mark if she was such a cum whore deep inside where it counted?

Jessica soon felt each load of jizz as it spilled inside her at last, and yet more men joined them to use her various holes. She became another puddle of piss and juices, not to mention all of that hot cum that leaked out of her gash onto the floor now. Her sweat dripped off her body in beads as she felt the series of thrusts inside her that burned inside her, and yet gave her chills, but ultimately warmed her to the core of her being. There really was a slut named Jessie inside the prudish Jessica and it didn't give a shit about temple endowments or recommends. It didn't wish to wear magic underwear, or any other underwear, for that matter. It wished only to be led along by a leash on a collar and fucked senseless by all comers!

Drained, Jessica just barely heard what the agents told each other, namely, that, "we'll repeat this process tomorrow, and as often daily as it takes, but we will break her down. The inner tart needs to be freed in all such women and she shall be."

Exhausted, Jessica was dropped back, naked, into her cell, where all evidence of the Shaft or anything else was gone now. It looked just like a regular cell again. Had she dreamed that part? Nope, no, it was very real, as her butt-crack reminded her and so did her sloppy twat. Jessica collapsed and fell asleep, every hole in her body aching and oozing cum as much as possible.

Okay, I just went a little crazy there...I'll do better at fighting Satan and his temptations in the morning. This other part of me coming out, it might feel loving and warm, but it's infernal and demonic, right? It's a hot wind straight from Hell, masquerading as a cool, refreshing breeze, and I dare not let it take me over. It's not some new, better Jessica coming out. That's a lie from Satan. It's just my sinful nature from Adam and Eve, that's all. I must...fight this...I do not wish to dishonor Mark by turning slut while he's away. I was already cruel enough as it was.

Such were Jessica's tormented thoughts and feelings, shaken by remorse and shame, as she tried to sleep, finding to her dismay that the more guilt she felt, the more she was sexually aroused. She tried not to think and feel that way, but it kept rushing back to her. Her juices flowed far more when she was ashamed of herself than otherwise. The humiliation just strengthened her growing passions and cravings for yet more rough, nasty, kinky, adulterous sex...she ached to be ravished, despite lying to herself and blaming Satan...

SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,008 Followers
12