Jessica's Quads

Story Info
Wife must save her husband by being gangbanged.
1.7k words
3.06
40.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
quadcox
quadcox
3 Followers

This is my first attempt at writing. It eventually turns into a parody. Enjoy.

*****

Jessica opened her eyes. Everything was pitch black. She could not remember where she was or how she had got there. A dull ache in her head made her think she had hit her head off something. Her thoughts raced towards her husband. She remembered now, something about him being in danger.

"That bastard," she said aloud. Alex, her husband had been caught fucking Alice Bernstein whose husband was not the kind of man you want to piss off. Karl Bernstein was the kingpin of a multimillion dollar criminal gang, famous for their extreme brutality.

Jessica had known nothing about her husband's affair, she suspected yes, being mixed up in cocaine dealing and prostitution was surely going to lead him to temptation. She had never know for sure though. Jessica stood up and blindly felt her way around. She could feel she was in a very small room with nothing in it. Blindly she groped and found a door handle, tried it, but it was locked.

She thought back and remembered being in bed with Alex when the house alarm had gone off.Alex had jumped out of bed with a gun but several hooded men burst into the bedroom with semi- auto mastics. "This is what you get for fucking the bosses wife scum," the leader had shouted. Jessica stole a look at her husband who was hesitating with his gun being outnumbered. The leader walked forward and whacked Alex across the head with his gun. Alex fell to the floor. Then the men turned to Jessica, she heard the clicks of gun safety when a voice said: "Wait!" Jessica could remember a blow to her head.

Back in her dark prison, Jessica began to panic. She suspected Alex was already dead and she would meet a fate as bad if not worse. Suddenly the lights went on.

"Well well," said a voice, coming from an intercom Jessica could now see. "Hello Jessica, I take it you remember how you got here by now.. and your predicament?"

Jessica knew that voice, Karl Bernstein. " Where am I?. What have you done to Alex?" she screamed.

"Nothing..yet." came the reply. "I am going to offer your a choice, you may go free now and I will deal with your husband, or ... well the second option would involve both of you still alive."

Jessica shuddered, she had heard many rumours regards Karl's extreme cruelty and that was to people who hadn't been fucking his wife.

"The door will unlock shortly Jessica, in the next room there are two doors. The door on the left leads to your freedom. I promise I will never pursue you. Behind the other door are your husband and his crew. Choose it and you and your husband will both be free!"

Jessica's mind raced with her dilemma. "Fuck it, I could run!" she thought. "Leave this life, there's plenty of ill gotten gains in the bank account. That stupid cunt Alex got me into this mess. I could get home, grab Amy and leave the country and..."

The door made a buzzing noise, then a click. Karl's voice came through the intercom: "Just to help you make your decision Jessica, I forgot to mention I also have your sweet daughter Amy along with your husband, now choose bitch!" There was laughter then silence.

Jessica's whole mind and body was reeling. She might have been able to leave Alex, but Amy? She opened the door and stepped into the next room. As Karl had said, the next room had to doors. With little thought she rushed towards the door to the right and opened it.

Inside was a spectacle that was hard to believe. She saw several naked men on the floor, but her eyes found her daughter Amy behind a window, sitting playing with toys. Behind another window was her husband, bloody and slumped on the ground. He noticed her and started thumping the window but there was no sound. Amy seemed oblivious to every thing, probably behind one way glass.

Jessica looked at the mound of naked men on the floor and to her horror recognised several of her husband's gang. Their legs had been removed, most likely by a surgeon. The stumps were healed, very clean with no blood. All had dull looks on their faces and each was spouting a massive erection. They seemed not to notice her at all however. They were twelve in total.

The intercom voice came on. "Now Jessica. Amy is behind one way glass and soundproof. It's been blacked out. even I am not sick enough to let you see here whilst you... well. Your husband is also behind soundproof glass. But it's not one way, no I want him to watch this. And I'm going to watch too. This is payback for the insult to me. It's also a chance to finish off your husband's gang and his silly effort to cut in on my business!"

Jessica felt completely helpless. She looked at her husband who had both hands on the glass, tears rolling down his face. Several men in white coats entered the room. Two approached her and began to undress her.

She stood sobbing resigned to the fact she was going to have to perform some kind of sick sex act. Finally she was naked. Four of Alex's crew members had been positioned into a cross shape on the floor. Their four hard cocks pressed together, they seemed almost to form one massive penis. An elastic band was slipped around the bases to hold them firmly together. Four more of the gang were also in a similar position, but were strapped atop some kind of platform with a hydraulic arm. The last four men were also like this and their platform was being raised vertical.

Another door opened and in walked Karl Bernstein, dressed in a $10,000 dollar suit, hair slicked back and with a smug grin on his face.

"Hello Jessica, we'll get started now. I don't expect your husband to get much enjoyment from your body after this. But at least it will keep me from smashing his and your daughter's heads with a sledgehammer!"

He walked over to Jessica and fondled her ample breasts. Slipping a finger in her pussy he exclaimed toward Alex: "I do believe the bitch is wet Alex! She's going to love it!"

Jessica felt light headed as two white coated henchmen escorted her towards the quad cock on the floor. They squirted lube on it, positioned her reverse cowgirl style over the cocks. Jessica shuddered as she felt the massive quad cock probing at her asshole. The henchmen pushed until her sphincter slipped over it and suddenly she was buried to the hilt with four cocks in her ass. She screamed in pain at the stretching of her sphincter.

"Well done Jessica," Karl jeered. " I think you are the worlds first quadruple anal penetration! the internet is going to go wild for this!"

Karl picked up a control box and one of the vertical platforms of men began to move in towards her.

Lying back Jessica eyed the quad cock coming towards her. They had grouped these men as they all had long cocks she guessed. The platform reached her and she felt the quad cock probing at her vagina. With a whir of hydraulic the quad cock moved forward and plunged into her vagina.

"What the fuck is that, a DPDP?" Karl said. "Jeez Alex she can take those cocks, wait I know it's a new term, quadruple double penetration, QDP!"

Jessica spat at him and said: "Its an octo DP you dump shit!" She grunted despite the pressure in her loins. She could feel the two quad cocks rubbing each other between the (porn cliché) thin lining of her pussy and ass.

The final platform of quad cock was now making its way towards her mouth. She glanced up to the window and saw to her disgust that her husband was enjoying the spectacle, furiously rubbing his hard cock.

Jessica found she was able to move slightly on her octo DP and she felt a tingle on her clit just as the last quad cock reached her lips. She spat on it and wrapped her lips over it.

"Now let the fucking begging!" Karl laughed. "As soon as you get twelve loads of cum you both go. Where I don't know, as I'm sticking this on X Hamster, it's going to make me a fortune. Hiring those doctors to amputate all those legs was very costly!" He pressed down on the buttons on the control box.

The three quad cocks began to fuck Jessica furiously. They pistoned in and out of her ass pussy and mouth. She felt an orgasm rising and quickly her pussy juices flowed all over the quad cocks in her pussy. Jessica felt all the cocks swell larger. She was beginning to enjoy it to she reached down to her clit and rubbed off ten more orgasms just in time as all twelve cocks spurted. She felt a huge gush of sperm in her ass and pussy. She realised that it was no longer an ass an pussy, but simply one hole as let's face it, two cocks would rip the (porn cliché) thin membrane never mind eight. Then she greedily gulped down the four huge cumshots in her mouth.

Karl pressed some buttons and Jessica found herself disentangled from the quad cock mess. She was covered in semen and in a state of post orgasmic bliss. Semi conscious, she noticed that her husband Alex was now down beside her, just in time to spurt his cum on her face. Greedily she lapped it up with a smile.

"Surprise! Happy birthday honey!" said Alex, before he nestled between her legs to lap up the cum mess from her vaginus.(she had only one orifice now.)

"Yes Happy birthday!" said Karl. "Your husband phoned me and I set the whole thing up as a wacky surprise!" Karl took out his massive cock and spurted a load up Jessica's nostril.

She snorted it hungrily and with a smile said:

"Thanks guys, you really had me going. That was awesome! Sure my internal organs are ruined but I came so hard. Who's ready for round two?" Everyone laughed. "Me!" said fourteen voices.

quadcox
quadcox
3 Followers