Jessica's Report Card

Story Info
Jessica takes daddy's mind off grades
1.1k words
4.19
220.6k
48
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story based on true events which happened in our home.

Jessica is a very sexy young 18 year old girl, going to the local high school. She has 32C breasts that are perfectly round, and a tight ass. She has the reputation of being a huge tease to all the boys at school.

Jessica was usually more concerned with her social status than on her studies. No matter how hard her parents yelled at her, or punished her, she would always get bad grades.

She walked into the house about mid afternoon, like any other day. She was dressed in a white button up shirt that was tied so it showed off her slim stomach and accented her huge tits. She was wearing one of those flimsy short skirts that her mother always hated, and made the boys horny.

Today she was greeted by an angry figure. Her father was holding her report card, that she was sure had bad marks on it. "Damn!" Jessica though, "I'm in for another yelling I suppose..."

"Jessica! Do you know what this is? Another one of your damn report cards that show, again, that you are not trying! What am I going to have to do with you? I've tried punishing you, I've tried grounding, taking your car, your phone, your dating privileges...what else is there?"

"Dad I'll do better next..."

"Oh I've heard that one before! It just won't cut it anymore."

As Jessica heard these words, an idea popped into her head. She rushed over to her father, still holding her report card, and bent down on her knees. She did it so fast her dad had no time to react, or even know what she was up to.

Jessica quickly unfastened her fathers belt, and was just about to get his button undone when he grabbed her hands, pulling her up to him saying, "Jessica, what the hell are you doing?"

But right when he pulled her upright, she started grinding her cunt right against his dick. She could tell it was having an affect on him, father or no father. A man is a man, and besides, she was a very sexy little girl.

Her dad realized he was getting hard, and tried to distract his thoughts by putting her report card on the table, but when he released her hands, she went right back down on her knees, and freed the semi erect monster.

"Oh my god daddy! Mom wasn't lying when she said it was HUGE! It must be 9 inches long!"

"Honey! Get off your knees. I'm not your boyfriend I'm your father for God's sake." He put up a slight fight to get her to stand, but his member was growing at his daughters touch. He knew it was wrong, but he looked down at her, with his dick in her hands, and it made him so horny. "Jessica, if you don't let go soon, I don't think I will be able to stop...please....honey"

Jessica replied by stroking her fathers dick, slowly, ever slow slowly, while looking into his eyes. "Daddy, I want you in my mouth, I want to make you come." As she said those last words, Jessica put the head of her fathers dick into her mouth. She had trouble at first, because it was so big around, but she lubed it with her saliva, and worked it in.

"Honey .. oh god yes ...we ... we can't do this....I'm your...." He tangled his fingers in her hair at the back of her head. He was slowly sliding her head on his dick. Jessica looked up at him with wanton eyes, knowing she had him.

Daddy began to pick up pace, shoving his hips back and forth, ramming his dick into his daughters through. Jessica had a hand working at her cunt, moaning around daddy's stiff prick.

Daddy was in heaven. He pulled Jessica up to her feet, he held her tight against him, kissing her passionately. Tongues were intertwining and bodies were grinding. Before Jess knew what had hit her, daddy had pushed her over the kitchen counter.

He looked over his slutty daughter, her round ass was at perfect level with his erect dick. He held Jessica down with one hand on her back, while the other threw up her flimsy skirt. Jessica's black panties were wet, and had a musky smell about them. Daddy quickly tore them off, and was amazed, and turned on more, by his daughter's totally clean-shaven pussy.

"Daddy what are you doing, I wanted to make you cum in my mouth."

"Oh there's plenty of time for that, but for now...I want something else.."

Daddy began to rub his stiff cock against her young cunt.

"Daddy no! You cant fuck me! No! You're too big, you'll split me ..."

"If your going to act like a slut, I'll treat you like one!"

Daddy slowly rubbed his dick up and down the folds of Jessica's cunt, then slowly pushed it in. He grabbed her shoulders and pushed her down farter on to it. It was so tight. "Oh! Oh daddy...daddy....your filling me up so....soo....good...FUCK ME daddy! Oh my god, oh my god...DADDY...."

His daughters screams of passion urged him on. He started pumping in and out of his slut at faster and faster speeds. He fucked her like a stallion and she loved every minute of it. He pulled out, telling her that they should fuck in the bedroom, it's more comfortable in there. She thought it was a wonderful idea.

Jessica ran from the kitchen, into daddy's room with a girlish giggle. She hopped on the bed and spread her legs. Daddy was only moments behind her. He climbed onto the King-sized bed and positioned himself over his daughter. Putting the head of his dick at her pussy he paused. "Oh my god, I am fucking my daughter! What have I done.."

As he was pulling out, Jessica locked her legs behind his back, making it so he couldn't pull out fully. "Oh no, you finish what you started..." She slowly pulled herself all the way onto his firm dick. Sliding on and off it. Daddy lost all his inhibitions and started fucking her with a renewed fury. "Baby girl wants to be fucked does she? Oh I'll fuck you all right, you tramp...fuck...fuck......ahhh.....your pussy is so tight....god..."

"Yes daddy, make me come, make me come daddy...YES!" daddy fucked her as hard as he could, he was nearing orgasm himself. He gathered Jessica into his arms, stood up, and propped her against the wall. He hammered her as hard as his body would allow him. Jessica's firm tits bouncing every where as he hammered at her. "Jess, I'm coming...you slutty bitch I'm coming...yess...yes....."

"Hello? Glenn? Jessica? Are you home?"

to be continued...