Jessica's Rules

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow," said Jessica, "in all these years, you've never before begged me to stop. You must be in terrible pain. I am so proud of you, and so proud of myself that I've finally helped you reach your limits -- and beyond. Of course I'll stop honey. Now bring your cummie plate out to the living room. I'll turn on my recording and we'll get you that happy dribble deposit you've worked so hard for."

William knelt between Jessica's spread thighs, his head in her lap, his right fist slowly stroking up and down on his boner. Jessica stared intently at the young lady on the TV screen, her fingers mindlessly caressing William's forehead and stroking thru his thinning hair. Three roses had already been handed out and there were three more to go.

"I do so hope she gives a rose to that David Benson fellow -- he's such a hunk, and very polite. I'm sensing some submissive tendencies in that fellow too. A girl could do a lot worse than having a nice, polite, submissive husband."

William's strokes started coming faster now; all he could think of was finishing with a happy ending and getting some rest. "Please Jessica, I'm so wound up, can't I just finish with a nice release and go to bed?"

"No, no, no. We agreed to a dribbled ending and we're sticking to it. And remember, you still need to get permission before a single drop hits that plate. Go ahead now, here's your mantra: no squirting permitted, dribble one out for Jessica...."

"No squirting permitted, dribble one out for Jessica..." William repeated his assigned mantra quietly, over and over, as his strokes slowly picked up speed. Then, suddenly, his pace got away from him and his arousal was out of control. "Please Jessica, I need to cum now, please..."

"Oh Billy, there's still two roses to go, you'll just have to wait."

"Please Jessica, I can't wait, I'll do anything."

"Anything?"

"Yes, anything, please, just let me cum."

"Alright sweetheart, I want you to go on the internet tomorrow and order one of those doggy tails, will you do that for me honey?"

"Yes, anything. I promise, first thing tomorrow morning."

"Alright sweetheart, go ahead and make your little messy on the plate."

With the furry of a steam engine on a down grade, William pistoned his dick in and out of his hand, reaching ever more desperately for his final destination.

"Ah, oh, yes, Jessica..." he moaned as he Jerked his head up out of his wife's lap and let out a howl that would rival a pack of coyotes. Three jets of jism hit the plate before William was able to ease off on his stroking.Well, at least they hit the plate, thought William.

Jessica gently pushed his head back into her lap and petted him like she would an obedient puppy. She smiled to herself as she thought back to her meeting with the old widow Mrs. Trumble a couple weeks ago. They had met when they were both walking down to the curb to pick up their morning paper and had engaged in some neighborly small talk before Mrs. Trumble invited her back for coffee. They talked for half the morning before Mrs. Trumble started in on some of the intimate, kinky, details of her younger years.

"At one time we were the only house on the block," said Mrs. Trumble. "I'd put a leash on my husband's balls, then make him crawl around in the back yard. I'd feed him doggy biscuits and make him howl at the moon. We were so in love; I'd give anything to re-live some of those found memories."

Jessica smiled to herself again. She had a happy surprise for old Mrs. Tremble, and for William too.

12