Jessica's Secret Diary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
harding
harding
2,234 Followers

"D'you think?"

"Well," she said, "for one thing Tim likes me to shave down there, and I know you don't. I think he'll wonder how the hell I managed to grow my bush back overnight."

"I can shave quick enough," I told her.

"What'll you tell Mike?"

"I'll say it's a treat for him. He's never mentioned it, but all guys like that, don't they?"

"Tim does, sure. Maybe. I don't know, d'you think we fuck differently?"

I grinned, "We could find out." I knew I had her now. And I also knew she was in for a shock but I wasn't going to tell her that. Mike and I loved anal sex and we indulged ourselves once a week. We were about due for this week's session. I knew Sam liked it when I licked her asshole, but for some reason we had never discussed the sex we had with our partners.

We talked it through for another ten minutes, then went inside and exchanged clothes. Sam showed me how she shaved her pussy and I found myself getting really hot when I rinsed the last of the lather away and saw my naked pussy lips. I can hardly wait.

The next entry was the day after.

August 15th

I thought Sam was going to kill me!

"You could have fucking warned me!" she said when we got a chance to talk privately. "When Mike rolled me over I thought he wanted it doggie, but then when I felt his cock on my ass I nearly died!"

"What did you do?" I said, trying not to laugh.

"Well... Once I got over the surprise, I thought why not."

"Has Tim ever..."

"I don't think it's something he's really into," Sam said.

"And?"

"And what?"

"What was it like?"

Sam stared at me, then grinned, "You do that often?"

"All the time," I said.

"It hurt when he started, but once I relaxed I started to enjoy it. I really started to enjoy it."

"There's something, I don't know quite what, but something really sexy about being fucked in the ass," I said.

"So I've discovered," Sam said. "But you've made a real problem for yourself now," she added.

"Yeah?"

"Unless I can persuade Mike, I'm going to have to steal your husband now and then 'cause I want to do it again."

I closed the journal and let out a big breath. My Mom and my aunt were completely shameless. And I wanted to fuck them both! And Abi! I had been driving myself nuts worrying about what I fantasised about, feeling guilty and dirty, and all the while our parents had been lovers for twenty years and fucking each other's husbands!

I decided it was time to put the guilt aside and just go with whatever happened, and if any opportunity arose to make the most of it.

The women returned late in the afternoon and Abi put on one of the new bikini she had purchased so she could show it off. I think Mom and Jessica had shopped as well.

Abi and I lay on the loungers, watching as our mothers came out to do their exercise regime. They started slowly with stretches and then began a series of coordinated pulls, pushes, lunges and moves that quickly brought sweat pouring off them. They continued for almost an hour and I could see why they both had such good figures if they worked out this hard.

At the end they cooled down with more stretches, using each other as levers to pull all the muscles in their bodies, and again I could not help but see how their touches and brushes were far more intimate that I had noticed before.

"We're going to shower, see you later," Mom said, and she and Aunt Jessica went inside together.

After they had gone, Abi said, "D'you think they're going to shower together?"

I nodded, "I think they probably are," I replied.

"Holy fuck," Abi exclaimed. "This is just so fucking wild! Race, big boy," she shouted and ran to the pool.

I ran after her and yelled, "Forty laps this time. Let's make it worthwhile!"

After ten Abi was ahead. After twenty we were level. At thirty I had pulled half a length clear, but at thirty six she had pulled some of that back. I could hear her gasping for breath, and I knew I had her now and put in a final burst of speed and touched the side a full length ahead.

"Shit shit shit," Abi hissed.

"Your forfeit this time," I said, and smiled.

She smiled back and bit her lower lip.

"Another kiss," I said, and saw a flash that might have been disappointment in her eyes. "But not your mouth," I added.

"Not my... then where?" I saw a flush rise quickly into her face.

"Your boobs. I want to kiss your breasts," I said. I was aware of how hard my cock had suddenly grown inside my trunks. It had nowhere to go but sideways, and was curled painfully around.

Abi lifted her hands to her breasts and pushed them up. She looked down at them, then at me. "D'you think they're nice?" she asked innocently. The new bikini was her smallest yet and showed the heavy globes off to perfection.

"I think they're magnificent," I said. "I always have."

"Well..." she said.

"It was my choice," I said. "We always pay our forfeits, Abi."

She reached around behind and unclipped her bikini top, then held the material against her for a moment before slipping it away from herself and placing it on the side of the pool. She put her arms down and I gazed in awe at my cousin's naked breasts. Her nipples were light pink and very long.

"Why Abi, I do believe you might be a little aroused," I said.

"You think, do you? It's probably just the cold air." she said.

I dipped into the water so my face was level with them, then leaned in and gently ran a tongue along the full underside of first one and then the other. I licked around them, then moved to the tops, darting small kisses over their surface, moving in towards the nipples and then back out, teasing both myself and Abi.

I pulled away, still not having achieved my goal, and saw that Abi was standing with her eyes closed, breathing through her mouth. She felt me stop and opened her eyes and looked down, then cocked her head to one side as though to say "Go on then."

I moved back to my targets, lifting a hand to cup one and then both. They were full and heavy, firm and smooth and I opened my mouth and placed it directly over the nipple of her left breast, flicked my tongue out and teased her, then closed my lips and sucked on it hard. I had had a few girlfriends in college, but none of them anywhere near as gorgeous as Abi. Her nipples were rock hard and obviously very sensitive because I heard her hiss when I sucked the long nipple into my mouth, and her hand cupped the back of my head and pushed me against her. I transferred my attention to the right side, with the same response.

Then, growing bold, I dropped my right hand and cupped it over her sex. She jerked back suddenly, pulling away from me. I pulled away, scared I had gone too far.

"Wrong forfeit, bud," she said. "You lose..." She reached for her top and tucked herself back inside, turned and said, "Do me up, Jack."

I fumbled and finally managed to clip her back in. Relaxing a little now, I pressed myself against her back, deliberately pushing my swollen cock up against the crack of her ass, and cupping my hands back over her boobs.

Abi wriggled her butt on me and then pushed away.

She rolled over and stared at me, "We'd better watch we don't go too far," she said.

"I guess," I said.

"Of course," she smiled, "I haven't yet made my mind up how far that might be..." She flipped her feet so water splashed into my face and drifted away down the pool.

I pulled myself out and went towards the house.

"Going somewhere, cousin?" Abi called.

"I need a pee," I said.

"Oh," she said, "Is that all."

Ten minutes later I came back out to find her face down on the lounger, her bikini top undone again and pooled on the tiles.

"Oil my back," she said, holding up the suntan bottle.

"Christ, Abi," I said, "What are you trying to do to me?"

"I'm making up my mind," she said, and shook the bottle at me.

I took it and poured oil into my hands and started to work it over her back. She dropped her head back on to the pillow and gave a little murmur that sounded like "nice..."

Fuck it, I thought, she's teasing me now. I deliberately poured oil along her spine, letting it pool in the deep valley that ran down the centre of her muscled back, worked the oil outwards and then down to her bikini line, running my fingers just inside the waist, feeling the upward swell of her buttocks. Then I poured more oil and started to work on her legs, ankles first, gradually working my way up along the back of her knees, the outside of her thighs and then I ran an oiled hand up inside her thigh and let my fingers trace across the crease of her pussy. Abi made a little moan again and parted her legs slightly. I oiled the inside of her other thigh, ran my hand across her ass, lingering on the cleft between her cheeks.

"You're going to get oil all over my bottoms," Abi mumbled.

"You could always take them off," I said.

"I could," she replied. "But not right now." She lifted a little and looked at me over her shoulder. "They'll be back out soon."

I realised I had forgotten about Mom and Aunt Jessica. They had been gone ages, but Abi was right. Despite what we knew, it would still feel weird if they caught me oiling Abi's naked ass.

"D'you need another pee?" Abi said, smiling wickedly.

"Probably," I said, "but I'll manage." I handed the bottle back to her and lay on the adjacent lounger just in time as voices came from inside and the two sisters emerged. They had showered and changed into bikinis as well. There was now so much flesh on display, so much temptation, I didn't know where to look so I lay my head down and closed my eyes.

I heard Aunt Jessica say, "Abi, have you put suntan lotion on darling? I don't want you to burn."

"Jack did me," Abi said.

"Oh good. Did you do Jack as well?"

"No. He wouldn't let me." Abi said and I opened my eyes and caught her grinning under her arm at me.

"Abi, that's not fair. Jack could burn," my aunt said. I saw her feet move into view and then the lounger creak as she sat on the edge, "I'll put some on for you, Jack," she said.

I lay where I was and waited, then felt her small hands start to spread warm oil over my shoulders. She spread the oil outwards from my spine and then back, added more to her hands and worked her way down my sides and centre. When she reached my trunks she moved and started on my feet. I lay as still as I could and pretended this was all okay with me. Fuck, yes, it was okay with me.

My aunt's hands worked in the same way mine had on her daughter, up the back and outside of my thighs, then dipping inside and running along. When her fingers reached my ball sac they stopped and slid aside, but there was definite contact, and it was more than accidental.

She poured more oil and started again, working her way up. This time she let her hand rest for longer and her fingers curled around my balls and then pushed their way up to touch the base of my cock.

"Do you want me to do your front, Jack," my aunt asked, and I was sure there was laughter in her voice.

"Uh, no, I'm fine for now, thanks," I said.

"Okay then," she sighed and capped the suntan oil. She twisted as she moved to her own lounger, parting her legs directly in front of my face, hesitating a moment as though she needed to stretch a little, but I knew that she was displaying herself to me. The pale material of her bikini pants was stretched tight into the top of her legs, clearly cupping and outlining the full lips of her pussy. A small darker patch showed at the centre and I realised she had gotten wet while applying the oil to me.

She moved away and lay down and I heard her ask Mom if she wanted any oil.

"Later," Mom said, "I'm really comfortable just now."

Through lidded eyes I saw my aunt lift herself up, unclip her top and drop it on the tiles. She lay back down, but not before I had a full side view of her large breasts swaying as she lowered herself and then flattening as they met the lounger cushion.

I closed my eyes and tried to will my raging cock to go down, but it was at least half an hour before I dared turn over, by which time the strength had gone from both the sun and me. I got up and went into the house.

"He's going for a pee, I expect," I heard Abi say.

Once in the downstairs bathroom I dropped my trunks and my cock began to instantly harden. The constant arousal had poured pre-cum from me and the head of my cock was glistening. I didn't know how much more of this I could stand. I had never felt so turned on, so constantly, in my life. It felt good, but it also felt out of control.

I leaned back against the bathroom wall and closed my eyes, bringing visions of my cousin, my aunt and my mother into my mind as I slowly stroked my hardness in hand.

I was lost in the moment, waiting for that tickling sensation at the base of my cock that would tell me I was about to erupt when I suddenly heard the bathroom door open. My heart skipped a beat and I jerked upright against the wall. My Aunt Jessica stood in the doorway in just her bikini bottoms.

"Oh, sorry Jack, I didn't realise..." she stopped, glancing down.

I realised my cock was still hard, still gripped in my hand. "I'm sorry, I... uh... I"

My aunt just smiled and pushed the door shut with her butt. She reached behind and turned the lock. I was sure I had locked the door as well, but obviously not.

"Has the sight of us all made you a little exited, Jack?"

"Um, Sorry, I don't know what..." I started, stalled, then gave up.

She stepped across to stand in front of me, the globes of her breasts swaying as she walked, her hard nipples erect at the tips. I let my hand drop away from my cock and left it jutting out between us. I could hardly breathe, just waiting.

"It's okay, Jack," she said. "It's only natural." She looked down, "You're very big, Jack. Really very big," she whispered, and then in one fluid movement went on her knees, reached with her hand and gripped me.

"Nice," she whispered again, and I felt her warm breath brush against my straining head.

She took a fingertip and wiped the fluid leaking from the slit in the head, pushed the tip of her finger just inside the hole and forced more fluid out, spread it around until my engorged head was coated in slick clear liquid.

I made a small noise deep in my throat and watched as she leaned forward and put the mushroom capped head between her lips. She licked all around it, wetting me more and then let me slide further inside her mouth. I pushed my hips forward, another inch sliding inside her warm moistness.

She leaned back until just the very tip of me touched her lips, then leaned forward and took me back. She did that several times, each time taking more of me inside her. I wondered when she would start to choke, but she took four inches, five, and then another inch.

She leaned back again and I popped out between her lips. "You're so big, Jack," she whispered. "I want to swallow it all..." She took me back inside and this time kept pressing forward. I pushed, beyond any control now and felt her lips push down against my pubic hair. She opened her mouth wide and slid her tongue out and licked my balls, then closed her lips around me again.

I rocked my hips into her face, withdrawing, pushing, and she stopped moving and let me slide in and out of her mouth, each thrust forward bringing the head of my cock bumping into the top of her throat.

I had never experienced anything like it before, my one other blow job paling in comparison. I knew I was close to coming, and started to pull out, but my aunt placed her hands on my butt and pulled me back hard into her mouth.

I gave into the sliding, wet, slippery moment until that feeling started, grew and I felt the first jet explode up the length of me and into her mouth. She grunted and swallowed, taking it all and I let jet after jet of my cum deep into her mouth. As my cock became super sensitive I pulled back, and she tried to follow, but I had skipped out of her and the last jet missed her mouth and splashed onto her chin and then dripped onto her breasts.

"Oh my God," I groaned, and felt my knees collapse underneath me. I fell into a heap, my legs splayed out around my aunt.

"Thank you, Jack," she said. "That was absolutely wonderful. I've wanted to do that since the moment you arrived."

"You have?" I said, surprised.

"Oh yes," she said. "I haven't tasted cum for so long now, and I love the taste, love your taste."

"That was amazing, Aunt Jessie"

She laughed, "I think you really can drop the aunt now, don't you?"

I laughed too, then reached across and cupped her breast in my hand. It was bigger than Mom's, almost as large as Abi's but softer. The dark pink aureole around her nipples was large and puffy looking and I wanted to suck them.

She leaned forward and kissed me on the mouth and I tasted my own cum on her lips, then she stood up and put her fingers inside her bikini pants. She looked down into my eyes and I nodded. She peeled them down to reveal a completely shaved pussy. She lifted her left leg to allow me a better view, then looked around and sat on the edge of the bath, parting her legs for me.

"My turn now, Jack," she whispered.

For a moment I had a weird feeling of disassociation because she looked so much like my mother, and she was leaning back exposing her full naked body to me. Then suddenly I didn't care. My aunt, my mother, I would have taken the same action with either of them at that moment, in that situation.

I slid across the tiled floor to kneel between her thighs and bent my head to her sex. My tongue licked along the inside of her thigh, then up along her plump pussy lips. She was soaking wet and her fluids dripped down her thighs in glistening trails. I dipped my tongue into her wetness and licked all along her slit from the bottom to the top, then let my tongue lick around her hard clit.

She groaned and her hand gripped the back of my head. "Harder, Jack, be harder with me," she gasped.

I nipped her clit with my teeth and she groaned again, then I slid a finger inside her.

She was pumping her hips against my mouth now, moaning loudly, and I wondered if she could be heard outside. I slid two and then three fingers into her hot pussy, my tongue and lips pulling at the hard nub of her clitoris.

I took my other hand and started to rub along the fold of her ass. Amazingly she parted her legs even further, offering me access to the small bud cradled there. I moistened a finger in my mouth and then touched her asshole, ran the moisture around it and then pushed inside.

Jessica groaned loudly and started to pump wildly against me. I tried to keep my lips against her clit but it was becoming more and more difficult. My other hand was pushing and I slid the entire length of my index finger into her ass.

"I'm cumming now!" she hissed, "Fuck yes, I'm cumming."

Her pussy flattened against my face and I felt her shudder. Her sphincter tightened around my finger and with a final thrust she came against my face, spurting clear juice onto my mouth. I had never seen a woman squirt like that before, and it made me instantly hard again. She pumped again and I saw a jet of fluid emerge in a spray from between her pussy lips. I leant down and sucked it into my mouth, tasting my beautiful aunt.

It took her at least two minutes before she could say anything, and then she kissed me deeply on the mouth.

"I'm not sure how good an idea that was, Jack, but I'm glad we did it."

"Me too, Jessie", I said.

She hugged me tight. "Just one thing. If you ever put your cock in my daughter's mouth, you might want to tell her before you come. I don't know if she likes to swallow as much as I do."

With that she got up, wiped herself dry with a towel and pulled her discarded bikini pants on, unlocked the door and went back out. I heard the lock turn again, and realised she was using a coin to lock it from the other side. So I had locked the door after all, I thought, and burst out laughing.

harding
harding
2,234 Followers