Jessica's Secret Diary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
harding
harding
2,234 Followers

I slept late again the following morning and was woken by my aunt and mother tiptoeing through the room.

"Going out?" I mumbled.

"Sorry," Mom said, "We tried not to wake you. Jessica's booked a sailing lesson for us. We'll be out until this evening. There's a note for you on the kitchen table." She kissed my cheek and left the room.

"See you," Jessica said, and followed her. I heard the front door open, then my aunt say, "Go ahead to the car, Sam, I've forgotten my purse."

Jessica came back into the shaded living room and directly to me. She knelt down and kissed me, forcing her tongue between my teeth. Her hand slid under the sheet and grabbed my cock and I felt it twitch and start to harden.

She broke the contact. "Have a good day," she said, grinning, and left.

I collapsed back onto the bed and groaned. What a fucking family!

I drifted back to a half sleep, jerked awake by images of what I wanted to do with my aunt, my cousin... and, I finally admitted, my mother.

I heard floorboards creak above me and knew Abi was awake. I wondered if we had been left alone on purpose. If this was going to be the day...

I heard Abi moving around upstairs, then go into her mother's room. She would be reading the diary, maybe using her Mom's vibrator again. I wondered if I should get up and join her, but before I could do that I dozed again into an erotic dream about her.

I started awake again to hear Abi running down the stairs. She came straight across to me, still in the sleeveless tee and panties she slept in. Yes, I thought, sitting up.

She came at me quickly and slapped me hard, really hard, across the face.

"You fucking bastard!" she hissed.

I jumped up and away from her.

"Abi, what the-"

"You fucked my mother!" she shouted. "You fucking fucked my Mom!" She threw the open journal at me.

"I don't know what to say, Abi"

"The fuck you don't!" she cried, then she dropped to her knees and started to cry, her shoulders heaving.

"Abi..." I started.

She held a hand out, palm towards me, "Just don't!" she coughed between tears.

I picked up the journal and opened it to the last page.

I know I shouldn't have, but the temptation was too much and I could never resist temptation. I knew what Jack had gone to do, so I unlocked the door and "pretended" to surprise him. My God, his cock is huge – it must be the biggest cock I've ever seen, at least eight inches long and thick around.

Once I saw that thing I was lost. It's been such a long time since I've had a man. It's over two years since Mike died, and I needed someone. He tasted wonderful, and he came so much I thought I was going to choke...

"Abi," I said again. "I'm sorry."

"You fucked my Mom!" she said between sobs.

"Well, I didn't exactly fuck her," I said.

"Fucking her mouth doesn't count then?" she cried.

"Look..."

"No. Just..." she shook her head, searching for the words. "Just don't say a thing. I wanted you to – I wanted to – oh fuck!" she cried and ran back upstairs.

I lay against the cushions and listened to her stamping around. Ten minutes later she came back down, threw me a dark look and stormed out. The front door slammed and I was alone.

I felt everything starting to crumble around me. Yesterday Abi had been all over me and now here I was alone.

I got up and wondered around, made up the bed, started to eat breakfast and discovered I wasn't hungry. Finally I put on my running shorts and a tee and went out. I ran harder and faster than I had for a long time, feet flying, body working until came to the beach and sat for hours watching the waves, the water, specks of boats out to sea and I wondered if one of them held my aunt and mother.

I finally went home as it was growing dark. The house was still empty.

I was hungry and made myself a sandwich.

At a quarter to eight the front door opened and Abi came in. She glanced at me, gave me a crooked smile and then came across and put her arms around me, rested her head on my chest.

"Jack, I'm sorry, that wasn't fair."

I kissed the top of her head. "I'm sorry, Abi. I didn't mean it to happen, it just..."

"I was jealous," she mumbled into my chest.

"What?"

"I wanted to be the first to fuck you, Jack."

"Oh"

"I've always wanted you," she said, "Since... well, since forever. I've never been with anyone else, I wanted to wait for you."

"That's... sweet," I said. "But did you really think... I mean, we're first cousins..."

"That doesn't matter to me. I only ever wanted you." She looked up at me now, and I became aware of her breasts pressing against my chest. I lifted her chin and kissed her softly on the mouth. She responded, lifting into me, and I put my hand in the curve of her waist and pulled her closer.

"Jack, I want you to fuck me," she whispered.

She pushed me back onto the couch, reached up under her skirt and pulled down her panties. She stepped across and straddled me, fumbled with my shorts and felt inside. I had not underwear on and her fingers found my cock and pulled it free. She straddled me and I felt the hot wetness of her pussy lips part around the head of my cock. She sighed and smiled and lowered herself onto me.

"One thing, Jack," she said into my neck as she kissed me there, "I'm not on the pill, so you can't come inside me. Not today."

"I'll try not to," I said.

"I wouldn't mind if you did," she whispered, "but try..." She started to push against me and I lifted my hands inside her sweatshirt and felt her breasts inside her bra. I had come a lot the last few days, and I felt I could hold out for a while, and I wanted to be careful for Abi.

"I won't come inside you," I said. "Where do you want me to come, Abi?"

"On my face," she whispered. "I want your cum all over my face. When you're ready, I'd like that."

I kissed her, and at that moment we both heard the front door open.

Abi jumped back and I felt myself pop out of her. I grabbed my shorts and pulled them up, forcing my erect penis back inside them. Abi pulled her skirt down and then grabbed her discarded panties and stuffed them down the side of a cushion.

By the time my Mom and Aunt Jessica came in we were sitting at opposite ends of the sofa.

They looked windblown and sun burned. Mom's cheeks were red despite the heavy sunscreen she had worn, and she was rocking her head from side to side. She walked stiffly across to the other sofa and dropped into it, then groaned.

"Mom, are you okay?"

"Stiff," she said. "Who would have thought sailing could be so hard!"

I got up and went around behind her and started to knead her shoulders with my fingers, something I had done for as long as I could remember and which she always loved.

"Where does it hurt, Mom?" I asked.

She laughed. "It hurts everywhere! My shoulders, my back, my legs, my chest, my stomach, even my butt! But that's nice, Jack. You've always been good with your fingers."

Aunt Jessica looked at us and disappeared upstairs. I worked the tips of my fingers deeper into the stiff muscles in Mom's shoulders. After a couple of minutes Jessica came back down with a large towel and a bottle of pale golden oil.

She laid the towel out on the floor and said, "Sam, come here and lie down. I've got this really nice massage oil and Jack can do your back properly if you're lying down."

"Oh, I don't want to be any trouble," Mom said.

"It's no trouble." Jessica and I spoke the same words, almost at once, then laughed. I pushed against Mom's shoulders and said, "Come on, Mom, it'll do you good."

"Okay then," she said, and slid off the couch and onto the towel. The top of her head and tips of her toes just extended beyond the edges.

Jessica knelt beside her and pulled at her loose top. "Let me take this off you, Sam. You'll be more comfortable."

Mom lifted her head and looked at her, then nodded slowly. "K...". Mom's eyes were lidded as though she was about to fall asleep, but they were also a little glazed, and she sounded out of it.

Jessica tugged the loose top up and over Mom's shoulders. Mom lay back down with her head resting on her arms. Her long slim back tapered down to her narrow waist and then bloomed into her hips which disappeared into the big canvas shorts she wore. The strap of her bra cut white across her pale skin, leaving a hollow where it ran over her spine.

"Here Jack, this is good," Jessica said and handed me the large bottle of oil. I unscrewed it and poured a small amount into my hands, rubbed it between my palms. A subtle aroma of ginger and other spices filled the space around us. I leaned forward and began to work my fingers and thumbs into the hard knots of muscle in Mom's shoulders. I worked the tops of her arms and then the spine along her neck before starting on the big deltoid muscles of her back.

I had to push her bra strap down to get at the tail of each muscle, and then push it up as I worked down to her waist.

Jessica had gone back to the couch and sat watching us, her arm around Abi's shoulders, Abi's head leaning against her mother.

I found a particularly hard knot of muscle in the middle of Mom's back and dug my thumbs into it. Mom grunted and jumped and I said, "Sorry, too hard?"

"No," she mumbled, "too good." She reached around and snapped a finger under her bra strap, as if to ease it. I dug my thumbs in again and then Mom snapped her bra strap again, and I realised she was giving me her permission.

My fingers were shaking a little as I lifted the strap and fumbled with the catch, but on the second try I released it and laid the straps aside. Mom lifted her head and shoulders and pulled her bra away from herself then lay back down.

I poured more oil into my hands and ran them the full length of her naked back from shoulder to buttocks and back and she sighed. "Better?" I asked.

"Wonderful," she muttered.

I worked my fingers hard into all the knots until her back finally felt like silk, then leaned towards her and said, "Roll over, I'll do your front."

"Front?" she said into her arms.

"You said your stomach hurt. And your chest."

She nodded and I helped her turn. She smiled sleepily up at me and lay on her back, exposing the firm globes of her breasts to me. Her nipples were puckered and small at the centres, but in the rush of cooler air against them I saw them twitch and begin to stiffen.

I moved around so I was kneeling above her head, my knees almost touching her ears. I began to work the top of her shoulders. I oiled the hard bone of her clavicle and then began to work more energetically into the muscle that lay beneath the upper swell of her breasts. I was touching only the first rise for now, but her nipples began to respond and filled slowly, rising from the puffy aureole.

I ran my hands down their sides, toying with the fullness of them for a moment, then beneath and over her stomach. Muscles fluttered and jumped and Mom said, "Tickles."

"Sorry"

"No...nice tickle."

I applied more oil and moved further down, over her navel, dipping a finger inside and oiling the deep vertical cleft, moved on down to the top of her shorts and ran my finger along the waistband. Then I leaned back, took the oil and poured a small stream over her left breast, directly on the nipple. Mom jumped and her eyes opened, stared at me and then slowly closed again. "Mmm," she murmured.

I gently placed a finger tip into the oil where it had run down across her breast and started to rub it in and around, working my way inwards until my fingertip brushed a nipple.

I repeated the process with her right breast, and then began to stroke both hands up from her stomach, over the rising globes of their undersides until my palms cupped her stiffening nipples.

Mom sighed and whispered, "Harder, Jack..."

I pressed more firmly, rolling her breasts beneath my palms, pulling on her nipples which now stood rock hard. I realised that as I worked I was rocking my hips backwards and forwards, dry humping the top of my mother's head.

I was falling into the same daze as she was, and shook my head to clear it. My aunt and cousin were still on the sofa and now Abi lifted her skirt to display her pussy and began to stroke her fingers lightly over the puffed lips. Jessica had undone her shorts and pulled them open and I could see the top of her white panties. She was slowly unbuttoning her blouse and had freed half of the buttons at the top, her lace bra cupping those large breasts.

Jessica saw me watching and smiled, came across to us again. As she stood her shorts gaped and she wriggled and let them shuck down over her hips. She knelt down next to Mom.

"I'm going to take your shorts off, Sam. So Jack can massage your legs, okay?"

"Mm, good," Mom murmured.

Jessica unbuttoned Mom's shorts and slid the zip down along the front. She tugged, and Mom lifted her hips to allow the stiff canvas material to slide down and over her thighs. Jessica tugged them off and tossed them aside. She came back up and put her fingers into the elastic of Mom's panties. She tugged and waited, and after a moment Mom lifted her hips again. The thin white material slid down, revealing her shaved pussy.

God, I thought, in this entire family there's not a single pubic hair. It was wonderful. I had tried to get a couple of girlfriends to shave down there for me, but they were always against it. Now I had seen three beautiful, naked pussies.

I applied more oil to my hands and shuffled down so I could reach Mom's legs. I was now sitting astride her breasts and could feel them pushing against my inner thighs.

I oiled one leg first, running my hands from the knee upwards, digging in my thumbs and loosening the muscle. I ran my hand up the thigh, drawing my fingertips aside just before they brushed her pussy lips then running my hand up the hard bone of her hips and back down.

I performed the same manoeuvre on the other leg, then spread oil over her lower stomach, again my finger almost but not quite touching her sex.

Suddenly, I felt my Mom's hands on my legs, sliding up. She raised them and cupped by ass cheeks.

Jessica had stayed beside us, sitting back on her heels, watching closely. Now she smiled and said, "Jack, those shorts look awfully uncomfortable. They're way too tight."

I looked at her.

"Let me help you," she said, and started to reach for me, but then I heard Mom whisper from behind me, "No Jessica, I'll do it. You help your daughter."

Jessica smiled and leaned over, planted a wide mouthed kiss on me. She crawled back to the sofa and started to kiss her daughter's thigh high up. I could see how wet Abi had become, and the room was filled with the smell of oil and sex pheromones.

Mom's hands tried to reach the front of my shorts but my position made it difficult, so I raised myself up and moved back so I was positioned above her head again. Her eyes were open and gazed upwards at me. She reached for the clip on my shorts and clicked it open, then undid the four buttons that held the front closed. My shorts fell open at the front to reveal the nakedness of my stomach and the top of my pubic hair.

"Jack, where's your underwear?"

"I didn't think I'd need any," I said.

Mom smiled. "Maybe not."

Her slim fingers slid inside the front of my shorts and began to push them sideways and down. My cock was so hard she could not slide the material over it. I reached a hand down to twist it out but she stopped me, slid her own hand in and grasped my hard member and eased it from the material. My cock sprang into the open air and almost hit her nose.

I lifted myself so that Mom could pull my shorts off.

"My beautiful boy," she murmured.

I leaned forward again, not caring now what happened, and reached for her sex. My oiled fingers slid down her stomach, over her navel, further to the soft slim inside of her thigh. I touched the plump outer lips of her shaved pussy and she sighed. I ran my hand up and down outside the lips, then across them. Finally I slid one finger lightly along the centre opening, still closed tight by the full lips of my mother's pussy.

As I leaned forward I felt my cock slide along Mom's forehead and cheek to lie alongside her nose, the length of it covering her face. My balls rested in her hair, my cock head touched her chin. She turned her head only very slightly and I felt her kiss me lightly just beneath the engorged head. I was leaking fluid onto her chin, and when I looked back to watch her lips working along my shaft, I could see that her face was becoming slick with my emissions.

I reached down and parted the lips of her sex, slid a finger inside once quickly all the way to the knuckle, then back out to spread her juices over the hard nub of her clitoris. As I reached down, leaning forward to see my fingers inside my mother, my cock moved with me and suddenly I felt lips on my ball sac, and then Mom was sucking a whole ball into her mouth, first one and then another, licking them until they dripped with her saliva, rocking her head so she wetted her cheeks and nose and mouth. She licked them again and then pushed me further down and licked behind my balls in the second most sensitive spot a man has. Her tongue played and rolled around in the space between my balls and my asshole and then, for one brief moment flicked and licked directly across my ass.

I was trying hard not to come, and was determined to last as long as I possibly could. I wanted to fuck my Mom so much, but not straight away, I wanted to be slow, I wanted to play with her for a little longer yet.

I pulled upwards and back, removing myself from her tongue. Her head tried to rise with me, wanting more, but I moved more quickly.

"Jack," she muttered, but that was all.

"Turn over Mom."

"Over?" she said.

"I haven't done your butt yet. You said that hurt too."

"Does hurt," she muttered, "Needs a massage." She began to roll over and I watched as she raised herself and then lay on her stomach. I moved around and down the length of her and knelt with my knees either side of her thighs.

I took the bottle and poured oil directly over the round globes of her ass then quickly began to spread it beneath my palms, cupping and rolling her wonderful cheeks in my hands.

Despite almost all of my attention being taken with my mother, I managed to glance across to the others.

Jessica had removed Abi's skirt and her own panties and they were sitting side by side with their fingers stroking their sex, watching as I did things to my mother a son should not be doing.

I turned my attention back, and felt the pressure of my mother's thighs push against my knees. She was trying to open her legs and I was preventing it. I lifted one leg to allow her thigh to part, then dropped it back inside them, moved the other to allow her to open her other leg wider. She twisted, sliding one leg upwards bent at the knee and opening both of her holes to my view.

I poured oil directly into the crack of her ass and she gasped as it ran over her puckered asshole and down over her pussy. I slid my fingers along the inside of her thighs, dipped them into her pussy and spread the oil inside her, then withdrew and slid then them along the cleft between her cheeks. I ran a fingertip around the outside of her asshole, up to her waist and then down again.

Mom lifted her hips towards me as my finger slid back down and this time I rested the tip directly over the opening of her anus. She pushed back and my fingertip slipped inside her ass. She sighed deeply.

With my other hand I poured a little more oil onto her and slid my finger deeper. I now had the gorgeous sight of my mother's full cheeks parted, slick oil covering their entire surface, and my right index finger dipped into her tight asshole as far as the knuckle.

I slid my left hand down and cupped her sex, then dipped two fingers inside her. I began to work her seriously, slipping my fingers all the way in at the front, pushing my other finger into her ass, drawing it out so that the tip rested once more on the very outside of her budded hole, then pushing in again. Each time I pushed I went deeper until I could not get any more of my finger inside.

harding
harding
2,234 Followers