Jessie

Story Info
She seduces her father at a masked ball.
2.8k words
4.5
112.8k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexy_nimph
sexy_nimph
44 Followers

I came bouncing into the living room and sank down onto the sofa.

"What you up to daddy?"

I was bored and my favourite pastime over the past few weeks had been to tease my dad; by wearing the shortest little skirts and the thinnest blouses, and letting my nipples push against the translucent material - and loving his reaction even more each time.

My mum had left us over a year ago now; silly woman didn't know what she was missing. My daddy was, well a typical daddy really, but to me he had become a strong, sexy and handsome man.

"Daddyyy..." I moaned as he still hadn't replied, his eyes refocused onto my face. He had zoned out completely while staring at my long tanned legs.

"What baby? Did you say something?"

"Daddy I'm bored, I want to go out."

"Out where? You're only just 18, love, don't forget that now will you?"

I raised my eyes to the ceiling.

"Daddy I'm not silly, I just want to go out for a few drinks, I'm not going to get raving drunk." I protested indignantly at his assuming tone, but I gave him my sweetest little girl smile, and I knew I had won.

"All right all right, we can go for a few drinks but I have to be back by nine to go to the masked ball Linda is holding tonight."

I pouted my lips in annoyance, but I was soon scheming a plan to get my daddy to fuck me one way or another.

"I don't see why I can't come to Linda's party daddy... I am 18 now, after all!!"

"You know the reason Jessie, now go and get ready and we can go."

Oh, I knew the reason all right. The party daddy was going to was a masked ball, a swingers' masked ball.

I arose from the sofa slowly, giving my father a perfect view of my firm young breasts. I skipped upstairs, yelling down to him,

"You go and make yourself sexy for me daddy!"

I heard his intake of breath from halfway up the stairs and laughed to myself.

I knew exactly what I was going to wear, but I needed to be careful of how exactly I was going to carry it off without daddy getting mad.

I browsed through my wardrobe and found my little red mini skirt and my sheer white blouse. I slipped the clothes onto my body. The skirt covered a suitable amount of my thighs but I knew that when I sat down it would ride up very high. I left three of the buttons open at the top on my blouse and slipped my feet into my new black high heels. I pulled my long silky blond hair up into a clip and walked downstairs to find dad waiting for me by the door.

His face was priceless; his jaw went slack as soon as his eye's settled on my body. He soon recovered though and we set off to Evolution, a bar in town.

The time passed quickly. We met up with some of dad's work colleagues and they quickly got into some deep discussion about office politics. I slipped off unnoticed to the bar and ordered another drink. When I went to pay for the drink the barman told me the gentleman standing at the opposite side of the bar had already taken it care of it.

I looked over and blushed as I saw my dad's friend Terry standing there. I walked over to where he was standing and kissed him on the cheek, and as I said thank you, his hand snaked around my waist and pulled me close to his body. I blushed some more as he kissed me softly on my lips. Someone coughed and we both turned. I don't know about Terry, but I nearly died when I saw my dad standing there.

An air of sadness seemed to surround him and before anything could be said, my dad turned and started to walk away.

"Daddy... wait, daddy I'm sorry."

I ran after him out of the bar, I caught his arm and pulled him to me, I wasn't going to let this happen, not now. He tried to pull away but I wouldn't let go,

"Daddy please... don't be mad I'm sorry."

I heard him groan as my body melded against his, but he was stronger than me and pushed me away as soon as my grip loosened.

"Lets get home Jessie, it's getting on for nine."

I let it be and we drove home in silence.

When we arrived home I set my plan into action straight away.

"Daddy I'm not feeling so great; I'm going to go and lay down."

"OK angel, sleep well and I will see you tomorrow."

As I turned away, an evil seductive smile touched my mouth. I lay quietly on my bed, listening to my father getting ready to leave. A while later he knocked softly on my door and said he was leaving. As soon as I heard the front door close, I was up off my bed and collecting the essential things I would need to seduce my dad.

I opened my wardrobe and pulled from the back the new dress I had bought last week.

The dress was so elegant. When I first slipped the cold black satin onto my body, it took my breath away. The top of the dress was exquisite, little black jewels line the very low cut neckline. The dress itself flowed all the way down my body in a very simple cut, the thing that made it what it was, was the fact that the dress had a split that travelled all the way up to my hip on one side. I slipped the cool black satin over my heated skin before sliding my delicate teenage feet into my black leather knee high boots. My pert young breasts didn't really need enhancing or support and the feel of the satin on my skin was too irresistible to wear any undergarments.

I placed my mask into my bag just as the doorbell chimed to signal the arrival of my taxi. The journey was relatively short and as we began to approach the party, I slipped my mask from my bag and positioned the black and gold embroidered mask over my eyes.

I walked silently from the taxi and immersed myself into the middle of a small crowd of people just outside the front door. I moved through the crowds and got myself a strong drink, my eyes searching the throngs of people surrounding me. My gaze settled on a small group of people, only two of whom I recognised, one was my father and the other was the hostess, Linda.

There were people chatting in small groups. Some people were dancing to the soft music that filled the room and some couples were in various states of sexual arousal.

As I looked around the room a set of masked eyes clashed with mine. I smiled coyly as I looked at this young tall man who was clearly assessing me. I watched as he made his way slowly towards me. He was quite well built, not muscled but he appeared to be well toned. His hair was dusky blond/brown, and what little I could see of his eyes behind his mask seamed to be a grey/blue colour. His mask was red and purple with what appeared to be a black dragon curling around the side.

He walked up and introduced himself as Gordon; he had a smooth sexy Scottish accent. He asked me to dance and as we made our way to the dance floor, he curled his arm around my waist. He drew me close as we stepped onto the dance floor; the music was soft and light-hearted. The space was confined and as his body pushed against mine. I felt his cock harden. I smiled, my head resting on his shoulder. Then, without warning, my dad was there, asking me to dance with him.

At first, I thought he knew it was me, but when he pulled me close to his body whispering how sexy and beautiful I was looking, I knew I was safe. My daddy's hands pushed against my soft young ass. Just knowing it was him was making my pussy drip with excitement. I moved my hips against his, our heated bodies grinding together.

I watched as his eyes widened with lust and excitement. As if in slow motion his lips lowered to mine. His lips softly brushed the fullness of my mouth, his tongue sneaking out teasing my lips. His hands began caressing my body, gently touching my cheek, and moving down my neck onto my breast, making me moan out as he tweaked my nipples through the cool satin. His hands splayed flat as he moved over my ribs, moving down to my pussy... My breath now coming in short sharp gasps as his talented fingers manipulated my senses.

I moved my fingers under his chin; I needed to feel his lips entwining with mine. As our lips touched, the kiss became heated and passionate, our tongues duelling with each other, our breathing becoming rapid as we became more and more aroused. His fingers then slipped under the slit in my dress. When they found no underwear resisting his access to my hot body, he couldn't seem to control the moan that escaped him. I could hardly stay standing as my daddy's fingers started to tease the lips of my teenage pussy.

"Oh god daddy please..."

I froze instantly, thinking, 'Oh god, I've ruined itttt...'

"Oh that's the way you like it, is it little girl? You like thinking about you're daddy fucking you?"

All I could do was moan in agreement as silent relief rushed through me.

"Well little girl, why don't you come and see just how much your daddy wants to slide this hard cock inside you," he said, as he started leading me across the dance floor.

He led me upstairs and we walked along a vast hallway with doors on either side. Halfway along, he pulled a key from his trousers and unlocked one of the doors. Once inside, he pushed me against the door, thrusting his cock against my pussy.

I look down with hazy vision as I heard the ripping of material. As I looked on with lust-glazed eyes, I saw him pull my dress to shreds, ripping it from the top of the slit all the way around; leaving me standing in a makeshift black satin jaggedly cut mini dress.

I recall thinking, 'goodness I must look like such a slut'. My tanned lean legs were uncovered with the ragged slashed material hanging loose high on my thighs. My knee-high boots were making me look all the more slutty. I watched his hands move slowly as he caressed my soft thighs. My hips moved involuntary as I gasped out

"Oh god daddy please... fuck me!"

My daddy's hands moved softly against my heated skin, pushing his fingers into my dripping wetness, his fingers moving over my sensitive clit, making me almost whimper with desire. I pushed my hands under his black silk shirt, feeling his nipples harden as I dragged my nails over his sensitive skin. Without warning, my daddy slid two of his fingers deep inside me, making my hips elevate towards him as I moaned my approval.

"Ohh god daddy please... I need to feel your hard cock inside me." A slow smile touched his lips as he moved down towards me, capturing my lips with his. I couldn't take it anymore, his slow teasing touch was killing me and my pussy was just aching to be filled with my daddy's hard cock.

We moved, or rather stumbled to the bed. I pushed him back onto the covers, moving immediately against his body.

I caressed his cock through his trousers, not believing that I was being so bold. I slowly took his trousers and lowered them to the floor, seeing my daddy's hard, sexually aroused cock for the first time. I kissed my way over his thighs, letting my tongue encircle his hardness. My fingers teased his balls as I enclosed my fingers around his hard cock before taking him into my mouth, tasting his salty pre-cum on my lips.

"Ohh god baby please... I need to taste your pussy."

I moved my body so my pussy was directly above his awaiting mouth. He pulled me towards him and I moaned in anticipation. When his first touch came, it felt like I had waited for that very touch for an entire lifetime. I groaned against his cock, my body trembled as his tongue teased my clit, driving me mad with desire as he played enticing circles of lust around my soaking wet pussy.

He pushed first one and then two fingers inside my wetness; making me gasp out in ecstasy.

"God daddy, please, I need to fuck you so bad!"

Strong hands moved to surround my waist, pulling me around so I was lying on top of his body. The material of my dress had shifted, leaving my pussy in direct contact with my dad's hard cock. His hands moved to my ass, molding his weathered hands against my soft skin, pulling me down so my pussy began to rub against his hardness. With each upward thrust of our bodies, my daddy's cock moved over my clit, sending electric shivers through my young teenage body.

I let my hand move between us. I softly guided his cock to my entrance, looking up at him, my eyes burning into his as I positioned my body over his cock.

I was shaking, little beads of sweat trickling down between my breasts. I licked my dry lips as I lowered my body silently onto his, making us one. He gasped out loud as his cock was buried deep inside my body. Our bodies moved in unison as we started to devour each other. He moved to capture one of my hard nipples between his lips, sucking the hard little peak into his hot wet mouth. I moaned out my pleasure as my body moved in rhythm with his, his cock moving inside me; feeling him pushing deep inside me, withdrawing excruciatingly slowly.

I wanted to see his face fully; I wanted to look deep into his eyes when my daddy couldn't take anymore; when he moaned out and came deep inside my body.

I reached up and slid his mask over his head, delighting in seeing the rapture, lust and overwhelming emotions displayed for my view on my daddy's face.

Suddenly, I was on my back. Daddy was still moving inside me and I could feel his hard cock move deeper with each thrust. I pulled my legs up, letting him thrust deeper inside my hot wet pussy.

Just knowing I had my daddy's cock inside me, feeling him pulling nearly all the way out before plunging once again deep inside me, was intoxicating. I wanted him to cum inside me. I wanted to feel his hard cock pulse with unrestrained desire. I needed to see the look on his face when he saw he was fucking his little 18-year-old daughter, seeing the realisation that his little girl had seduced and fucked him without his permission.

"Ohh god baby, I'm going to cum... please I have to see you... ohh god let me see those pretty green eyes."

I gyrated my hips one more time, making my daddy practically beg me for release.

I moved my hand up towards my mask, slipping just one finger beneath the black material, lifting it up and letting it fall back against the pillow, revealing my small heart-shaped birthmark on my right cheekbone.

I watched silently as my daddy's eyes stayed closed for a minute, trying to gain control of his urgency to cum. I watched as his dark eyes fluttered open. Once, then twice; the shock and lust-filled amazement creeping into his eyes before a deep satisfactory groan was released from his dry lips,

"Ohh jeezus, Jessie ohh, god!"

His words were released in a rush. I felt his cock throb and twitch inside me. I moved up towards him, resting on my elbows as I captured his lips with mine, kissing him deeply and passionately. His breathing was ragged, coming in short sharp gasps; and before he could pull out, he began cumming inside me,

My body arched against him, a small cry escaping my lips. My legs wrapped around his body, my hips bucking against him as my own orgasm hit me like a freight train. My body spasmed, tingling all over as daddy continued to shoot his sperm inside his little girl's pussy.

End

* * * * *

With thanks to: The Purvv, for helping me with editing this story.

Please vote for my story and any others you read! Any comments and suggestions on this story or further stories are most appreciated.

sexy_nimph
sexy_nimph
44 Followers