Jessie Lee, Butterfly Tactics

Story Info
The newly minted Jessie Lee comes to terms with her new self.
5.6k words
4.45
12.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story takes place after Once and Future Bimbo Pt. 04 and at the same time as Cum Dumpster Finds Her Way Pt. 03. It shares characters from the above stories, and the troll Phil winds his way through those stories and Kallie Takes the Lead Pt. 01-05.

Jessie Lee is futa. If that's not your thing, this isn't the story for you.

***

Oh, my freaking skull.

As I struggled to bleary, painful consciousness, rough gloved hands dragged me along a wet cement floor.

My head throbbed, especially the spot that slammed against the hard wood of the crate while those neanderthal cockstains moved me around on the dock. No blood. Guess I was lucky and missed hitting the backside of a bolt when they upended the whole box.

"What the fuck... is going on with this... thing?"

He didn't seem to care if I was awake or not, they didn't care if they hurt me.

His fingers dug into my armpit, and cold dead fear washed through my body.

"Damned if I know, I've worked here since before we used the mutie bull cum to reshape the cows, and I've never seen anything like... her."

I let my head hang down, rolling between my shoulders, its better to pretend to be out of it than to struggle and let these thugs hurt me more.

"You're playing a little fast and loose with the pronouns aren't you?"

"What? She's got tits, and hips, soft skin, and actually still smells good after weeks in a shipping crate, so why are you being a bathroom bill dick about it?"

Annnnnddd fuck me. Dick Bigsuit, the guy who kidnapped us, smirked his ass off when he said that all the cum Gordon fed me and Christine bristled with mutagenic compounds. I haven't had a chance to really see myself, I was different then, God knows what I look like now. I haven't had anything else to eat for weeks.

"Well maybe because *she* has a dick!"

The tops of my naked toes burned against the floor as they dragged me, I had to get up soon.

"If it bothers you, don't stare at her cock then."

"It's not natural."

"Not natural? Are you even fucking listening to yourself? Natural? We turn Otaku bitches into big titty cow women with mutation forcing bull semen. What in hell is natural about anything we do?"

I'm at the farm. Of course. Where else would we be? I'm fucked.

"At least the women are still women. The mutie junk doesn't change that."

"Dumbshit, you are *dragging* with you *proof* that isn't true 100% of the time."

"It ain't right."

"You didn't care about right or natural when the side effect of fucking the freshly converted cowgurls gave you a bigger cock."

"Damn straight."

"So you like the bigger cock?"

"Fuck you."

"You're too easy..."

Bigger cocks... Bigsuit said fucking the fresh cows changed him. Leather straps cinched down on my wrists, as they let me slump to the floor.

"Get her up. On three, one... two... pull!"

My muscles screamed as the bindings around my wrists hoisted me into the air, I couldn't pretend to be unconscious anymore. As they tied my bindings down to a batten, my toes lifting off the ground, leaving me spread eagle hanging in the air.

"No! Stop! Please, no!"

Every note of my voice, the fear, the pain, sounded completely like a young woman.

"Hose her down boy!"

I lifted my head as the first stream of high pressure water blasted my face. The other water jet hit me square in the back. Ruthlessly they raked my body, up and down, "accidentally" blasting my cock, balls, tits, and asshole.

"Hold!"

The water instantly stopped.

"Bring me that horse brush."

He ran the brush several times over the flesh of my belly and thigh.

"Her fur is falling right off with the brush. Go get Phil."

"Are you sure?"

A note of out of place fear crept into the younger man's voice.

"Do what I fucking tell you!"

He pulled my chin up with his left hand, looking me in the eye. He rubbed under my left eye, the fur covering my skin falling out onto his palm.

"What in the everlovin fuck are you two pricks calling me for? Don't you have cow cunts to fuck or something?"

"Sir, the freaky catch, she's got mange or something, her fur came off with the water jets, it just rubs right off."

He grabbed a hold of my face, palming it like a basketball while he examined me, turning my head on a swivel, when I recognized him through his fingers . The bouncer! From the club next door to my porn shop.

"The butterfly must fight it's way from the cocoon, fight and strengthen its wings, or it will never fly. Then what is the point of being a butterfly?"

He poured a thin oil into his large hands, his huge palm held a quarter of the bottle, before he aggressively rubbed it into my body.

"Jasper Lee. Quite the spot of bother we are in today..."

He walked around the space where I hung, literally on display for him.

He wrapped his fingers around my legs and pulled all the way down to my toes. Oil and fur flicked from his fingers, and he started the second leg. My unused muscles cramped and I screamed.

"Oh Jasper, do be still, I'm barely getting started."

My scream shocked me. It wasn't a manly scream of pain, not by a long shot. I sounded exactly like a terrified woman.

"Gag her and Get out, you cunts. Now. Go."

Phil's voice barely came to a whisper, but it might as well have been the word of God for how fast the other men jammed a rag in my mouth and sprinted out of the room.

" I always wondered what would happen if the cow and bimbo mutagen lines ever crossed. Unless I am very wrong, that's what happened here. Tell me, have you met anyone you thought was extraordinary? A woman who's very presence explodes the space around them just by simply existing? I'll bet You have."

His eyes bored into mine, my mind flashed images of the goddess that visited my store, the fleeting moments of time I served her, worshipped her on my knees between her feet - before Gordon broke me to his will. Fine fur sloughed from my skin at his touch. His thumbs worked my face and neck, my fingers and toes. It was starting to feel - good.

"What I think is going on is the two mutagenic strains you were exposed to have been warring within your body, neither one gaining ascendancy until now. This fur, is like a butterfly's cocoon. We shall see what you become."

He turned his back to me, my arms and chest burning from the strain of suspension, my fists throbbed from holding my weight.

My body slathered in oil, glistened in the distant light from outside. He stood back, admiring me, like a painting.

"Now the good parts."

He dragged his enormous hands down my ribs and hips, scraping the fur from my flesh. His thumbs dug deeply into my- breasts. As he worked the fur from around my enormous nipples, the pleasure blinded me, and the blood that had slowly been engorging my tits now slammed full tilt into my cock.

"Good girl! That's the way."

My eyes rolled back in my head, as he rolled my tits in his hands. I threw my head back, as Phil rimmed my ass with his knuckle. I'd have fallen to my knees, if I hadn't been hanging from my wrists.

"Hold it right there, darling."

Phil wrapped the fingers of his enormous hand around my neck, holding my head pitched back where my pleasure spasm took me. With his left hand, he looped a cold stainless steel anal hook around my throat. I heard links in a chain go taught as he bent me backward a few more precious inches, to slide a second hook up my ass.

"Ahh, aaaaa!"

I could barely verbalize as he relaxed his grip until the taught chain prevented me from straightening up, or looking forward. I could barely see the curve of my breasts in this position, to say nothing of the rest of the room or what Phil was doing. My struggle against the hooks, to reach the floor, to see, did nothing but feed the horrific arousal the violation of my ass had begun to give me since Gordon made me his bitch.

"Oh! She likes!"

I did. And I already had rejected a lifetime of masculine pronouns in favor of she and her. There was nothing left in my body of my life as a sad overlooked male person except my cock and balls, which I hadn't even seen to examine since being let loose from the crate.

"Yes, yes. Calm your breathing, I need to take care of something."

Leather looped my left ankle, then my right. Phil pulled my legs apart leaving me hanging spread eagle.

"I'm sure this will help a little until I can finish cleaning you up, and get to the real examination."

He slid wooden blocks under the tips of my toes, I cried out in relief as they took the weight of my body almost completely from my wrists. I wobbled and fought the chain and hooks and straps for balance, the unfamiliar weight of my growing tits won out forcing my body to hang forward.

"That's it girl, hold still."

Phil cupped my balls in his hand. Startled, I sucked in all the air I could passed the hook and chain choking me. I shook, I trembled in fear and bliss as he thumbed my sack.

"Here we go, slide all that fur right off."

His fingers pawed and twisted my balls, not quite crushing them, but clinically removing my fur. He had laid hands from my hairline to my toes, all save for my cock flesh, hard between my shapely legs.

"Most fellas prefer a small clitty on their dick-girls, if they like dick girls in the first place. You, my dear, don't exactly meet the expectation."

I moaned no, holding on to the typical male terror of genital mutilation, and wept fat heavy tears.

"Oh no you don't. Let's do something about that furry little cock of yours."

As Phil wrapped his fist around my dick, I fought the hooks and chain to see- anything! At best, I could see my tits bounce impossibly into view, my lungs heaved as my balls ratcheted up, ready to explode. Clinically, Phil jacked my cock as I thrashed. The hook up my ass lurched further in, banging my prostate. I opened my eyes, and saw the angry thick head of a cock throbbing between the valley of my tits.

"Aren't you a little prodigy?"

He jammed his thick fingers alongside the hook, battering my spot.

"FUCK!!"

I screamed my lungs out, and the cock in front of me painted the ceiling with stream after stream of thick, white, heavy cum.

"Look at that. Sample jar... collect the sample... Good."

He laced his fingers in my hair, pulling me backwards once more. The hook eased it's way from my asshole, and from my neck. I could straighten up. Or, at least I thought I could, as my hair sweaty and gross plastered across my chest, and my head hung down in the other direction. Sexual energy drained from my body it was all I could do to breathe for those precious few minutes.

I saw, but couldn't believe, my humongous tits, thick nipples presenting proudly through the river of my hair, pointing stiffly at Phil.

"How very convenient!"

Cum rained down from the ceiling as he thumbed my nipple, and ran his fingers between my legs. He spoke into an oddly shaped microphone. As he spoke, it appeared to be carving grooves into a wax cylinder.

"Post removal of sexual stimulation, the substantial phallus and testicles of subject Jessie Lee retract into the body cavity leaving the appearance of a woman of the bimbo strain, albeit an a typically short example. Subject Lee's "vagina," is responsive and receptive to insertion."

He pushed his fingers deeply into me, alongside what felt like my cock which swelled slightly.

"I have got to get you to the lab to properly study you. Let's fix it so that you don't act on any crazy thoughts that come into your head."

In his left hand, with a flourish, he produced a diamond encrusted piece of jewelry too small to be a necklace. A teardrop gem settled into the middle of my forehead as part of an impossibly delicate woven metal adornment. He pressed the stone to my skin, and needle sharp bits of the mount cut into my flesh.

Pain flashed, then subsided.

"There. That should make it quite unlikely that you will do anything you aren't told to do."

He cut the strap from my ankle with his thumb nail, and did the same for the other leg. My toes barely touched the ground again and my thighs vibrated from the abuse.

"Stop shaking. ~stop shaking~ "

The words rattled through my head, I felt the sensation of those words bouncing between my mind and the jewel. I stopped shaking.

"You'll find that tiara will help you to - accept instruction. Gordon I'm sure has trained you to need and service cock, and while essential, is fundamentally different than following directions. Now after I free your wrists, stand up straight and follow five steps behind me. ~stand up straight ~ follow five steps behind me ~ five.steps.behind.me ~"

He cut my wrists free, and even though my greatest desire in the moment was to fall to the floor- I lifted my head and stood straight, my arms at my sides. I stepped bare foot through the puddles and glop on the floor, a measured five steps behind him. My body on autopilot, my mind still racing, I tried to take it all in.

I was much taller than I remembered being, Phil and I had been close to the same height. I wasn't quite as tall as my goddess had been, and certainly no where near as tall as Gordon. My tits defied gravity, and dominated my frame, I smelled like my goddess. I tried to tilt my head to look, but I couldn't see my toes as I walked for all the jiggling mass of breast flesh in the way, and at the moment all I could do, was as I was told.

We passed other high pressure hose stations where mutated cow-women were being cleaned, milking stations where clear hoses drew their milk while a vast variety of men stood in cue to fuck them. I saw Christine, massive breasted and changed, getting her head shaved.

"I know what you're thinking, but none of this is for you. Not until I chart your line and see what crossing two bloodlines has done for you, and further, just how exactly a male survived the process. Go into my lab and stand on the platform in the light. ~stand ~ on ~ the ~ platform ~ stand.on.the.platform ~"

1950's era photographic lamps brightly lit up a tiny stage, illuminating decades of random furniture and scientific instruments in the rest of the room. A hodgepodge, steampunk's wet dream computer monitor sat behind a square magnifying glass lens. The manual typewriter interface glowed orange from many staggered rows of vacuum tubes. Two steps up to the stage, a painter's tape X told me where he wanted me.

"There. Perfect."

I stood frozen in place once I reached the X and turned to face him. Every inch of my body ached, with the loss of fur and soaking wet, the chill should have had my teeth slashing my lips to bits, chattering like crazy.

No.

I couldn't move a muscle I wasn't told to move.

"It looks like magic to you, doesn't it? I assure you, once you acquire enough knowledge and power, the difference between the two is very small. Stand with your feet a shoulder width apart, so you face the mirror, lace your fingers in your hair so that it stays off your shoulders, behind your head."

I didn't have the strength, the will, or a reason to resist his orders, amplified through the tiara. With my head throbbing, and my body exhausted, this magic was the only thing holding me up.

"I could make you dance a jig, if you knew how to dance and jig."

He paused thoughtfully, turning his back on me and fiddling with his machine.

"I'll have to collect samples, this might hurt... well, a lot!"

He wore lenses over his eyes, magnifying the black emptiness within them. Phil pressed a button at the table.

"Send Gordon to my office. Oh! We like that, do we? Your pulse jumped and your eyes dilated. Well, the mutagenic properties of bull semen shouldn't have any further effects upon your body, although clearly it has a hold on your desires."

His thick fingers tugged roughly on my nipples, blood rushing to my head, pounding with each heartbeat.

"He'll be here soon, and I'll get to see first hand what made you the man you are today."

His fingers worked my breast, trying to milk me. The rational part of my mind, way down deep in the back, knew this made sense it *was* a dairy farm after all.

"Just a drop... there."

A drop of fluid hung from the tip of my engorged tit.

"Gotcha!"

He caught the drop on the tip of a long clear crystal wand. He held it between the two of us as the liquid absorbed into the stone.

"The problem with asking questions, is that sometimes you get an answer."

He frowned, expecting something that wasn't happening. I wanted to scream, I wanted to crawl away. The best I could manage were the tears streaming down my face.

"Ah!"

The crystal turned red, then blue, and settled into a beautiful shade of purple.

"That's what I thought."

He inserted the rod into a slot in his computer.

"Definitely bull strain mutagenic compounds. As a male, that should have killed you straight off, but here, yes, here are pre-catalyzed bimbo strain mutagen."

He shook his head at me.

"No one who knew you would recognize you now. I doubt that if you hadn't been exposed to the bimbo strain, Gordon would have even noticed you."

He snapped a photo and everything went white, the after image dancing in front of my face.

"The bimbo strain is fickle. You must have been exposed to it at the zenith of activity."

Looking at his equipment, he frowned.

"I can see what a tremendous emotional strain this is putting you through. Let me help."

I trusted his help like I would coming from a politician.

"It's your male identity that's causing you all this pain. I'll give you a suggestion that might help. We'll feed it directly into your very brain."

He leaned in over my shoulder, whispering right into my ear.

"You know, way down deep in your soul, the places that you could never even begin to lie... that you wanted Gordon to take you. You wanted him to change you. You wanted to be like... her."

My mind flashed images of my goddess.

"Your desire plays a factor. You wanted Gordon up your ass, you needed Gordon down your throat. Thinking about it gets you hard, nothing makes you happier. You want his bull cock in your new pussy, but you know, don't you, that he never will. He's not made for pussy."

I felt my cock slipping out of its sheath, rising to full power. I stopped crying.

"He's on his way here now..."

Phil slipped a thick pair of fingers up my ass.

"Both channels lubricate, clever girl... mind you, the humiliation will always be there with you, less than a man. To be fair, you always have been."

He twisted his fingers in and out, banging his knuckles against the spot deep inside me.

"And now here you are, an accident designed to seduce and be fucked by men and bulls alike. The question is, will the product of a mixed strain union present a threat to my plans. Gordon! Come in."

Gordon had fucked my face and asshole mercilessly for weeks, I could feel my ass spasming in anticipation. His glassy eyes betrayed the same lack of will, we'd become familiar with on the train.

"Jessie, be a good girl and make yourself ready for Gordon. Bend over, touched the floor with your palms, and relax your holes. Gordon, this is your cow. Take her!"

Oh, god! Oh Gordon! He rushed towards me, his cock jumping menacingly between his rippling thighs. I braced myself for the bestial coupling and my body lubricated for Gordon's thickness destroying my insides.

He stopped.

"Tell me what you think, Gordon."

He leaned in, the bright ring in his nose touching my cheek. With my tits in my face, and my hair hanging down, I could see less than nothing. He inhaled deeply, his cock painting my belly with pre-cum. He licked the back of my neck with his unnaturally long tongue.

And then spat on the ground.

When Gordon turned on his heels and left. I was shocked, and... disappointed.

"I don't think he's interested in you anymore."

12