Jessie Palmer Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was beautiful. Long and thick. And it was growing in front of her eyes. Even as she tried to clear the fuzziness that was circling inside her head, she felt her hand reach out so that she could stretch her fingers around the veiny girth.

"That's it, Missy," she heard Leroy's voice command. "Suck it..."

His fingers tightened in her hair as he pushed his cock between her lips. She knew she had conflicting thoughts inside her head but couldn't understand why part of her didn't want to do this. He was growing even bigger inside her mouth and she pushed away any unwanted thoughts so that she could swallow as much of his magnificent thickness as she could.

"Yeah, like that," he drawled, gently pushing himself in and out of her mouth.

Her hands went to his asscheeks, clutching them in her palms as her mouth went after him, anxious to take what was hers. As he grew to his maximum, she felt like she was floating along on a tide of sexual euphoria. Wrapping her fingers as far around the base of she was able, she lapped up one side and then the other before dipping her head to swallow him whole again.

"Oh ya, ya dirty bitch..."

He gripped her hair more tightly, holding her there while she eased off for a moment so that she could take each of his balls between her lips. His body jerked. Good. He hadn't expected that.

When she returned to his thick shaft and deep throated him again, he began to thrust into her mouth. It was as if he needed to send out a clear message as to who was in control. Claire tried to direct his thrusting hips so that she could blow him the way she wanted, but the African wasn't to be denied.

It was becoming more and more difficult not to gag as he buried himself further down her throat, but she could sense from his grunts that he was getting close now. Was he trying to hold back? Why? She needed this as much as he did.

Her fingers found his balls again, tugging on them as she sucked harder. The sudden action did the trick. His fingertips clawed at her scalp as his body tensed ... and then he was firing into her mouth.

Claire's fingers clawed at his ass again, holding him still as she took each burst as best she could. He was releasing so much of his creamy cum between her lips that she had to swallow hard before accepting the next offering. When he had nothing left, she eagerly licked around his spent head, making sure that not even a single drop escaped her lips.

Satisfied, she slumped back against the cold brick wall, panting from her exertions and the emotion of it all. When she bashfully looked up, he was grinning down at her.

"Ya got real talent," he drawled, tucking his diminishing cock back into his trousers. Claire was sorry to see it disappear. "You and Leroy are goin' to get on real fine..."

----------

It was the next morning, lying in bed, when realization hit her. She had pretty much slept all night, but the effects of the cannabis had remained and the dreams wouldn't stop coming. Except in the dreams she was no longer Claire Taylor, the reporter. She was Jessie Palmer. Actress and porn star...

Some of the fuzziness had cleared from her head and the sombre recollection of how Leroy had tricked her had begun to burn brightly in her mind. He'd been too clever for her, feeding her that joint. And then all that bullshit about thinking she was a cop—with one intention in mind.

And yet ... despite the cannabis, she had succumbed so willingly.

Her fingers slid down between her thighs as the image of his thick cock returned to her mind's eye. She brushed her fingers across her sensitive clit a couple of times before yanking her hand away. She didn't want to cum, not yet, not until she'd thought things through. And yet she was still so aroused. Like most white women, she had always wondered whether the folklore about African men was really true. Now she knew.

It was...

In her dreams, she hadn't just sucked Leroy's cock. The bushy haired African had turned her around so that he could take her doggie-style against the wall. Her body twisted on the bed. Damn, she could almost cum again from just thinking about it.

It wouldn't have been the first time she'd had a quick fuck in an alley outside of a club. But never with a black guy. And never while she was under the influence of drugs. He could have done anything he wanted to her.

Why hadn't he?

She curled up under the crumpled white sheets as she realised she'd actually asked herself such a ridiculous question, not knowing whether to laugh, cry ... or finger herself again.

It took three deep breaths for her to be able to think coherently again. Okay, she had compromised herself by stepping outside her journalistic boundaries, but then she'd done the same with Monika, hadn't she? What was it about this story?

It was leading her to places she never expected to go, places that scared her, yes, but places that aroused her too. Just how far was she willing to go to get the story of a lifetime? It was a big question and one she wasn't sure she knew the answer to.

Look, what's done was done, she told herself. Forget it. The milk had already been spilled and no-one was likely to discover what had happened. Put it down to experience. She was sure that successful journalists would have done far worse in their search for a story. And what did they say? The end justified the means.

She snuggled down between the cream sheets, making herself more comfortable as she thought things through.

Okay, what did she have? Laura had told her that Melissa Rhodes paid her for sex. If she was able to confirm that story, the MP was ruined. But there was more. Laura worked for someone called Olivia. To all intents and purposes, that suggested that the woman ran a prostitution ring. There were two stories here and if Claire could expose either one, her career was guaranteed.

Then there was that fine line she was treading.

If Donald Moseley got wind of either story he'd immediately drag her off the investigation and hand it over to one of his more experienced Journalists. No way. She had to find a way of convincing him to keep her on the case without revealing any of the details she was compiling. Once she had the evidence she needed, he'd have no choice but to let her run with it.

The key now was Leroy. Did he have any intention of keeping his side of the bargain? If she could get access to another one of the other girls, she could try to get her to corroborate Laura's story.

Leroy. When she thought of him she could see that wild bushy hair of his, the way he spoke out of the side of his mouth, the way his eyes undressed her ... and that long thick black cock.

Spreading her legs, she ran her the fingertips of her right hand around her nipples, across her stomach and then finally between her thighs. Planting the soles of her feet firmly on the mattress, she arched her body off the bed as she caressed her fingers along the length of her wet labia and back again.

Oh shit. She was going to cum...