Jessie Palmer Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And here, right now, the teenager was reigniting the fires that just wouldn't go away. The girl's tongue and fingers were incredible. Claire had never thought of herself as multi-orgasmic, but a third orgasm was on the way as surely as night followed day.

Olivia had changed seat and was watching the action from her position in the mahogany chair opposite. The hem of her dress around her waist, one of her legs was curled over the arm of the chair and her panties hung from her ankle. Those black fingers of hers were drawing patterns on her black pussy as she savoured the unfolding scene infront of her.

Her left hand cupped a large breast, raising it to her mouth so that she could suck on her nipple. Occasionally she pulled her fingers away from her sex to lick at them before allowing them to return to their task.

Claire couldn't take her eyes away from those fingers, or from that wonderful black pussy. It was glistening with Olivia's juices. She had never seen anything quite like the size of the woman's clit. And it was growing even larger with each stroke of her middle finger...

It was amazing ... and it was calling to her...

As if she could read her mind, Olivia suddenly crooked a finger towards her.

"All my white girls have that same craving," she softly breathed, a knowing look in her dark eyes. "Come here, Jessie."

Claire placed a hand on Laura's head and gently eased it away. As wonderful as the teenager's tongue was, she had stronger desires that needed to be satisfied. Stepping over the girl's body, she made her unsteady way across the plush carpet towards Olivia, her gaze glued to the honey pot that awaited her.

Dropping to her knees, she flicked her tongue across her lips in anticipation of the feast awaiting her.

"That's it," Olivia whispered caressingly, curling one hand around the reporter's neck and gently tugging her head forward. "Taste..."

----------------------------------------

Like a starving animal needing to feed, Claire worked her lips, mouth and tongue across Olivia's baby-smooth mound, lapping eagerly at the enticing black flesh.

Once you've had black, you'll never go back.

That's what Precious had told her, and then taught her. And it was true. The feeling of serving a black woman was like no other she had ever experienced. The aroma, taste and texture all combined to pervade her senses, remove reason from her psyche and replace it with sheer need.

Even when a movement to her left caught her eye, she was unable to stop. Laura held a video camera in her hand and was recording every second of the action. So what? There was no turning back now, even if she wanted to. And she wasn't sure that she did...

When Precious had told her there were two kinds of white women—those who badly wanted to be with a black woman, and those who didn't yet realise how badly they wanted it—she hadn't fully believed her.

She did now. Inside a week, the reporter had gone from one category to the other.

Olivia's hand reached down and tilted her chin.

"Such a beautiful sight, dear. Perhaps I'll allow you to watch the recording with me if you're really good..."

The older woman's warm hands returned to her hair. They occasionally tugged and guided her head up or down, letting her know what pleased her the most, but mainly scratching at her scalp with her fingertips.

As time went on Claire's head moved faster, her tongue flicked harder. She had no idea how long she had pleasured the woman, but she wasn't going to be denied. She wanted Olivia's orgasm and she wanted it badly.

She added her fingers to the mix, working two of them inside the pink folds as she concentrated her lips and tongue on that wonderfully large clit. It was magnificent and she swallowed it whole into her mouth, sucking on it like she would on a cock.

The action was enough to take Olivia over the edge.

Her heated moan came from the back of her throat as she came, more like a strangled gurgle, and then her body was arching. But Claire wasn't prepared for what came.

How could she be?

When the first squirt erupted, it took her by surprise as it splashed across her hair. She tried to jerk her head away but Olivia was expecting the response. Her strong hands held the reporter's head, her manicured fingernails digging into Claire's scalp as she held her close.

The full force of the second gush spurted across her face, and the third splashed over her neck and breasts.

Shock turned to desire. Reluctance to eagerness.

She opened her mouth in an attempt to catch and swallow and further emissions, not moving away until she was drenched. And in that moment of absolute sexual bliss, one thing became very clear to the reporter.

Her young life was never going to be the same again.

THREE MONTHS LATER

Claire took a seat on the small chair next to the wall and crossed her legs. There was a sort of karma about the meeting.

An exclusive interview with a highly esteemed Member of Parliament was quite a coup for the paper, and a major feather in Claire's cap. The request had insisted that the interview would be given to her and her alone, enhancing her journalistic reputation even further.

Donald Moseley was already delighted with her, especially as she had already brought him a couple of other exclusives during the last three months. Courtesy of Olivia, of course. Her alternative employer had kept everyone of her promises since their first meeting at her home.

She had been working full throttle to combine her newspaper and escort activities since then, and was looking forward to a couple of days break over the forthcoming weekend. Not that she would be getting much rest. Leroy was taking Precious and her to a weekend party in a country house near the New Forest. Some of Olivia's friends needed entertaining...

"Hello," a female voice greeted her.

Claire turned on her chair towards the sound. She had been so lost in her musings that she hadn't realised anyone had joined her in the small reception room.

Releasing her thoughts, she turned towards the new arrival. Melissa Rhodes was a full figured woman, with a warm and welcoming thick Caribbean accent.

"Claire, isn't it?" she asked, although there was a clear hint of amusement in her voice. "Let's get straight down to business, should we? It's a particularly busy day today. Come this way, please."

Without waiting for a reply, she turned on her patent leather pumps and started back towards the door. Claire let her eyes linger on the woman for a moment before standing. The little pinstriped skirt stopped high on the woman's shapely thighs and her wonderful bubble butt ass was clearly defined under the material.

A warm lick of heat flickered around her neckline as she followed the woman out of the door. In a sense, Melissa Rhodes had been the catalyst for everything that had happened to her. And now...

The woman grinned at her over her shoulder as she led Claire into what appeared to be a small ante room. When she closed the door behind them, a sudden metallic sound confirmed that the lock had been clicked into place.

She walked past Claire to the desk beside the curtained window and held up an A4 envelope.

"There's a full briefing inside," she said, removing her suit jacket and dropping it onto the desk.

Her immaculate white blouse struggled to contain her heavy breasts.

"Enough for you to be able to concoct an article of sorts," she continued. "It saves time. Your appointment is only scheduled for half an hour and I intend to take advantage of every moment."

She slipped both hands under her skirt and dragged her panties down her thighs, tossing them towards Claire.

"A souvenir," she explained, without a smile. "I need to see the draft article before print, of course. I'll let you have it back with amends."

Hiking her skirt up to her waist, she sat down in the dark wooden chair and planted the sole of one foot on the edge of the desk. She spread her other leg far enough for Claire to have a full view of the thick strip of curly black hair that adorned her compact, and very wet, labial lips.

"I'm really not sure whether to call you Claire or Jessie," she said, idly stroking her fingers across her glistening folds. "Not that it really matters. Olivia tells me you're the best girl she has. And Laura speaks highly of you, too."

Her deep brown eyes ran across Claire's body as she raised her free hand to glance at her silver watch.

"Twenty eight minutes," she said, her voice a little thicker in anticipation of what was to come. "I take a lot of pleasing, but if you make these the best twenty eight minutes of my life, your reputation is guaranteed. Then I'll make sure to introduce you to some of my influential female friends..."

Copyright 2014 by deliciousthoughts