Jessie the Office Slut Stage 04

Story Info
At last, a nice hard cock.
2.5k words
4.45
126.7k
39

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 09/22/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was about 30 seconds between me reaching my desk on Monday and the first shot of my naked pussy arriving in my inbox. Lisa had taken it from behind so that the thin strips of dark blue lace in the crotch-less panties framed my open pussy. You could see I was a little turned on, my lips were slightly swollen and a hint of moisture was visible. I felt a stir in my groin, I was learning to love being treated like this.

The second email was a minute behind it, my nipples the main focus of this shot, pointing up hard and proud, as I lay on my back holding my knees open, my heels in the air. This time I was wearing a black number with the breasts and crotch cutaway, clearly showing how wet I was by that point (I remembered Lisa pushing my lips open before taking that shot to show more of my cunt).

The email was from Andrew and came with an instruction. 'Jessie. Come to my office as soon as you read this. Knock and wait.' I stood outside his office in my summer dress and heels, my hair in a ponytail. I knew I looked like any young office girl, no one would guess that under the dress I wasn't wearing underwear, but a black satin strap bought for me by my company so that I could be undressed more quickly whenever they wanted to use me, see me masturbate, take pictures of my pussy.

I stood there for several minutes, scared of what would happen if I went back to my desk, embarrassed that the whole team could see me waiting there and would know what was going to happen to me next. Eventually the door opened and Andrew called me in.

'Jessie, you were a good girl at the weekend.' His hands were on my dress undoing the buttons slowly. I was his slut now and he wasn't going to waste time talking to me with my clothes on. 'I've seen the tape of you and Lisa and I'm very pleased with you.'

The thought that he'd seen me on my knees sucking Lisa's juices greedily from between her legs caused a trickle of moisture to escape my lips and dampen the top of my thighs and the thin black satin strap between them.

He admired my full tits as the dress fell to my waist. 'Now, take that off and get on the rug by my desk'. I finished undoing the buttons for him and slid my dress down to the floor, revealing my satin wrapped pussy and my smooth tanned legs and butt. The black satin straps framed my breasts as I lay down on my back on the deep sheepskin rug. I took my knees in my hands. Then I pulled them slowly apart and moved the strap to one side of my swollen lips to show him what he wanted to see. Andrew came over and stood over me, looking straight between my legs. He looked amused. 'That's a good little whore. You're learning very fast. And you already look at home lying on the floor with your legs open. '

He left me there holding myself open and went to fetch John, bringing him over to where I was laying naked, legs spread on the office rug for them. By this time I was sliding my knees up and down, enjoying the feeling of my swollen lips rubbing against each other.

They stood there looking down at me for a moment, then Andrew nodded as if to say 'help yourself' and John slid his zip down and revealed a thick hard cock, average length and already damp at the tip. He seemed like his treat, a 20 year old slut holding herself open on their office floor, naked, wriggling to stimulate her clit, about to become his own personal whore.

Andrew was watching us closely. 'John, let's show this little hussy what we do with girls like her.' John took his shaft in his hand and began rubbing it slowly, looking my young body slowly up and down. Then he knelt down between my legs and took a closer look at my pussy. I was so turned on now, my heart struggling to pump the blood to my swollen cunt fast enough. When he leaned in his cock was only an inch from where the blood was pulsing through me, the moisture dripping down to the inside of my thigh now.

Then he took hold of the satin strap and pulled it tighter against my pussy lips, his erection between the strap and my clit. The end of his cock was moist with my juice as he rubbed it up and down my slit, pushing hard against my throbbing lips, teasing me with the idea of having it inside me. I could see he loved the feeling of the smooth satin rubbing against the other side of his cock too. I hoped he wouldn't take long to plunge deep inside me. I could feel the trembling in my knees getting stronger and I badly wanted to be fucked, to take the last step in becoming the office slut.

But he pulled away, leaving me trembling. He was going to resist the temptation of my tight little hole for now, he wanted something else. He moved round to kneel by my head and guided his pulsing cock towards my mouth. He forced my lips open with the tip of his erection and teased my tongue with it. He gave me a moment to get used to the feel of him in my mouth, to lick and suck him a little. Then he thrust down hard into my throat, taking my left breast in his hand at the same time, rubbing and pulling at my nipple. I sucked him deep into my throat, hearing his moan as his cock felt the first pleasure of being deep-throated. My nipples stiffened under his fingers as he rubbed them one after the other.

He looked me in the eye while I licked and sucked his cock, taking him deeper and deeper into my throat as I got used to the feeling of his cock cutting off my air. I reached up and massaged his balls with both hands. His cock tasted delicious and I couldn't wait to feel him explode all over me. I felt him stiffen even more as I really got into the blow job, loving the feeling of Andrew's eyes on me while I lay there pussy exposed, choking on John's cock. He pulled back out of my mouth and stroked the shaft of his slippery cock above my face, still looking me in the eye. 'I loved your screensavers Jessie, and now I know how you feel around my cock I'll enjoy them even more.'

And then my eyes closed automatically as the first jet of cum sprayed into them. I heard a click and I knew Andrew was photographing my humiliation for everyone to see. John groaned, pulled his hand back again and pumped a second jet across my face, landing in my still-open mouth and across my lips and cheek. Click. The warm sperm kept coming as he milked his cock for every last drop. He closed his eyes and held himself for a moment.

And then as I lay there with his cum all over my face, John looked down at what he'd done to me and I felt Andrew take hold of my knees and spread me a little wider. He looked me over slowly, taking in the image of me lying there naked and cum soaked on his office floor. First with his eyes, and then with the camera. Click. Next he placed his first two fingers against my swollen clit and began a gentle but firm rubbing against my little bud.

I lost all control then and begged him to fuck me. I'd been their slut for a week now, stripping naked and masturbating on camera, bouncing around the office as I walked around bra-less every day, holding myself open to allow them a better view of my pussy whenever I was told to. By now I was hornier than I'd ever known I could be and badly needed to feel the walls of my tunnel gripping something firm. I knew my pussy looked fantastic when I was this turned on, my clit swollen, skin glistening with my own juices, but all I could really concentrate on was the throbbing in my clit. I had to be fucked. Soon.

I felt the strap moving again and suddenly his fingers were poised at my entrance, his thumb still making slow gentle circles against my skin. He also looked me in the face as he began to push his fingers inside me, but he was looking at the semen that covered me, not looking me in the eye the way John had. I was nothing but entertainment to this man, a warm tight place to put his cock. Something to humiliate.

I was desperate to cum now. I felt so dirty laying there begging for my orgasm but I didn't really care, I just needed to cum so badly I couldn't bear it. 'That should be wet enough.' He pulled his hand away suddenly. I gasped and a tear ran down the side of my face as I realised he wasn't going to let me finish. The throbbing was unbearable, I had to cum.

'Now go to the bathroom. Your things are there. Put them on, bend over the counter and wait. If you orgasm or even touch yourself at all you will be sacked.' I stood and moved to pick up my dress. 'No need for that, you can walk through the office in what you're wearing now.' I was wearing a strip of satin and a faceful of cum.

As I left the office I pulled my shoulders back and held my head high, making my breasts stand out, nipples hard, the strap lifting them slightly as my neck pulled at it with every step. I wanted to look good for them, to know they were pleased with what they saw, what they could fuck whenever they felt like taking a break from their work.

I could feel small drips of John's cum dropping on to my breasts as I walked. As I passed his desk Steve turned his screen towards me and licked his lips slowly as the video of me licking Lisa's pussy played there. He laughed when he saw the humiliation in my eyes as I passed, headed towards the bathroom to be used again.

When I opened the door I saw my blindfold and another tie. I didn't know what the new tie was for so I settled for blindfolding myself and took my position bent over the polished counter, still aching for release.

I didn't have to wait long. When the door closed I felt someone take my hands and place them roughly behind my back. Then the second tie was wound around my wrists and pulled tight. I felt a tugging at the bow on my back and then the soft satin strap fell away from my body exposing my pussy. I was fully exposed now and there was no hiding how turned on I was. There I was, bound, blindfolded, exposed and ready to be fucked, the evidence of John's blow job drying on my face and breasts.

'Here you go, time to cum for me again Jessie.' It was the mystery voice I couldn't place. I felt him place a vibrator between my hands. At last I would get some relief. I strained against the binding on my wrists, pulling my hands down as far as I could and placed the huge toy against my swollen lips. There was pain in my arms as I reached down hard, but the sensation in my clit was mind blowing. I moved my right ankle, spreading my legs further to allow more of my skin to feel the vibrations. I pressed it hard against my little bud and a moan escaped my lips. I was so hot I knew I could only last seconds with this plastic cock before it was soaked with my cum.

My breath was coming fast like I'd been running. My legs trembled in a way I'd never felt before, my cunt throbbed and I felt light headed. I could hear the motor of the video camera running and I knew that this too would be used to humiliate me later but I was beyond caring, I couldn't stop, couldn't think, could only cum.

And then I was buried in a wave of pleasure, the walls of my pussy contracting, my clit suddenly so sensitive I had to pull the head of the sex toy away and rub it more gently around the outside of my lips. 'Oh god, yes, yes. I'm cumming.' The waves of pleasure were all I could think of, my toes tingled and my head swam, it felt like every drop of blood in me was pulsing through my clit as I came for this unknown man.

And then finally it was over. I was so exhausted and relieved that I felt tears build in my eyes and suddenly I was sobbing as I lay my head down on the cold counter, the tears mixing with John's semen as they trickled out from under the blindfold and down my face.

He seemed to like that. I could hear his breath quickening and the noise of the camera was near my face now. As I lay there I heard the mystery man again, this time whispering into my right ear. 'Thank you Jessie. Now as you've been a good girl you can have some cock. Say "thank you sir".

I obliged.

I felt his cock poised at my entrance, his hands rested on my hips and then he pulled me towards him, pressing his trembling cock against me from behind, then he thrust down into me. He didn't stop until he was bottomed out inside me. There I was being fucked for the first time in the office, not knowing whose cock was between my legs, fucking me bareback as hard as he could. I imagined how it felt for him, a hot wet slut, half his age and sobbing with exhaustion and pleasure, gripping his cock tightly with her swollen pussy. The woman he'd watched stripped and blindfolded masturbate on a table for him and all his colleagues, now his to fuck, tied and blindfolded in the ladies bathroom.

He slid back and I heard the camera zoom to film a close up of him slamming down into me again and again. The sound of him slapping against me was cheap and dirty, providing the soundtrack to his office slut film. And then he was cumming. I felt his cock explode and he dug his hands into my shoulders as he pulled deeper into me to pump me full of his cum. 'ah, ah, you filthy slut. Take that, take it, yes, oh god yes. You're so tight, take it you dirty little whore.'

As soon as he was finished he pulled out of me and zipped himself up. Then he was gone, leaving me to wash the smell of them both off me and clean myself up. Ready for the rest of the team and whatever they had planned for me next.