Jessie the Office Slut Stage 05

Story Info
Jessie gets good and used by the boys at work.
3.4k words
4.62
130.7k
46

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 09/22/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got home that night to find my brother watching porn on his laptop. It's not unusual for me to hear the sounds of a dirty movie coming from his bedroom but I recognised the sound of this girl's voice and I knew Steve had found the ultimate way to humiliate me. He'd told him what I was doing at work, sent him a tape of me performing for them.

I burst into his room planning to explain myself, expecting to find him horror struck at the sight of his sister being used as a fuck toy. Instead I found him stroking himself furiously staring at an image of a girl bent over being fucked from behind, her face obscured by a blindfold. He was right on the verge of cumming when I opened the door and couldn't hold it back. He turned to face me and our eyes met as he filled the tissue he was holding with a hot load of cum.

'Shit!' he yanked his waistband up to cover himself, desperately looking anywhere but at his sister's face. 'Don't you knock?'

'I thought, I mean, I didn't know you were....in here' It occurred to me he didn't seem as horrified as he should be having been caught masturbating over a video of his own sister. Although cumming in front of me had given him a pretty healthy amount of colour he wasn't rushing to hide the screen, just himself.

I looked at the screen purposefully. 'Movie night is it?' If it was possible that he didn't know who he was watching I was going to be ok after all, this would just be an embarrassing night for him and I could be the generous sister who didn't tell anyone.

'Jess you are such a cow. Get out. You're probably just jealous that someone would actually want to shag her' He stuck his tongue out and went to push me back out of his room. They must have edited out the close ups of what you could see of my face. He didn't know it was me he had just had watched being taken from behind. And the sight of me had tempted him to touch himself. I wasn't sure how I felt about that.

For about a minute anyway.

Then as soon I got back to my room and closed the door (locking it like he should have done!) I masturbated furiously at the thought that even my own brother wanted me. I came quickly even for me. I loved the feeling of being a dirty little whore, being wanted for the feeling I could stir in someone's cock.

I didn't know who I'd been fucked by today, he was just an anonymous cock pounding into me from behind, watching me squirm as he slid down into me, taking what he wanted then leaving me to wipe myself clean. He'd even sent the image of what we'd done to my own brother, probably anonymously. And I didn't care anymore, I just wanted to be used more, fucked harder.

I loved the feeling of being a sexual toy for them, the openness of them looking at my body all day, leering at me, feeling my nipples whenever they felt like it, watching my tapes on their computer and rubbing themselves under the desk while I sat nearby clearly able to see them. Several times I'd been called over to a desk and asked to open my legs while someone sniffed in the scent of me.

The thought kept me wet all evening, my mind kept going back to the office and the sight of John's cock raining cum from above me as I lay on the floor in the office, the feeling of release as I came hard on the vibrator in the bathroom. I was dying to see the videos that had been taken of me in the last few days. I'd seen a few seconds of myself with Lisa but not much more and I knew from the glimpse of my brother's screen that the tape of me being enjoyed by 'mystery voice' man would really turn me on. I wanted to see myself covered in cum exploding into the best orgasm of my life as I rubbed myself against the little plastic toy, and to find out whose cock I had been violated by.

I slid my hand inside my skirt and felt the wetness that was building there again as I thought back over the week's highlights, spreading the moisture as my finger traced a line up my lips then gently teased my clit. I brought myself to orgasm several more times that night. It seemed like the more I was getting the more I wanted, every day I was more turned on and couldn't wait to find out what they would do to me next.

The next morning I wore my blue crotchless panties and a smart grey dress. The dress was very businesslike compared to what wasn't underneath it. I was excited that I was actually being used now, not just watched, and I was looking forward to the day's 'work'. I liked the fact that just one or two of the men had touched me, I thought about a dozen had seen my 'show' but I still felt like a special prize that only a few lucky men had been able to enjoy more personally.

By the end of the day all that had changed.

I was getting on with some actual work when Steve came over to my desk and asked me to follow him. He led me to the copy room and standing at the doorway pushed the small of my back gently, moving me towards the machine. 'Lift your skirt and sit on the plate' he instructed. 'I need a cover shot for your DVD' He was going to put my screensavers together on a DVD? I hoped he would only show it the team, and maybe my mystery voice's son, but hopefully no more than that. And certainly not my brother, if he found out it had been me in that tape and I'd not said anything things would never be the same.

I slid my dress up around my waist and climbed up onto the copier, legs apart so my pussy was spread wide on the copy plate. He pushed the button and slid two fingers under me into my pussy. The image that came out was pure filth, a colour close up of a shaved pussy stretched around his fingers.

'Would you look at that? I can't wait to fuck you Jess.' He had picked up the copy and was shaking his head and smiling.' I'm really looking forward to the meeting later; you're going to be amazing I know it.'

What meeting? I had no idea what he was talking about. I realised I was still perched on the copier and started to climb down before this strange position started to hurt.

'Here' He put his hand out to help me down. 'On your knees Jess, now I've got this it would be a shame to waste it.' He pushed me down until I was knelt in front of his erection then undid his fly. He caressed my face for a moment before guiding it towards his cock and I slipped my mouth around it and started to lick gently at the soft skin at its head. He looked down at me 'I thought about you last week when my wife was doing that. I thought about how hot you looked on that conference table with your legs open wide and the nipple clamps on. About how it would feel to have you wrapped tightly around my cock.' He closed his eyes then and started to really enjoy my efforts.

I took him deep into my throat, gagging a little as the length of it took my air away. He was screwing up the copy of my cunt in his left hand as his right pulled my hair tight, keeping my face close and the blow job deep. He saw me look at the copy out of the corner of my eye. 'Don't worry, I have other shots of your pussy squirming on my fingers, I just wanted to get you in here so I could have you in private.' He winked down at me and I carried on sucking for him.

'Faster. Faster. I'm close, take it all the way down. That's it, now swallow there's a good girl.' I felt his cock start to spasm and a gush of hot liquid hit my throat. I did exactly as I was told, swallowing his cum as he drove down hard into my throat. He came hard and pulled my hair tight forcing his cock deeper as he did so. When he was finished he wiped himself clean on the side of my face. 'Mmm, dirty little slut!' He slapped the clean side of my face and laughed as he walked away, taking the now crumpled shot of my cunt with him.

Before I could get to my feet John walked in I felt my face redden slightly as he took in my pose, obviously realising what Steve had just done to me, and probably remembering a similar treat he'd had himself the day before. Then seconds later my shame was complete when I noticed Kate the trainee accounts girl had come in behind him. I was still on my knees with my dress up around my waist and a wet trail across one side of my face. She didn't seem to know what to say or where to look.

John broke the silence first. 'Don't worry Kate, you haven't stumbled on an affair. Jessie was just blowing Steve. She fucks everyone in this office. She's got a great little mouth. You should try her sometime if you're feeling curious.' Kate just looked at him with an eyebrow raised, a flirtatious look on her face. 'Maybe I will' she threw him a girlish laugh and rapidly left the copy room. I was flabbergasted; I had never imagined they would share our secret with the other women in the company. I felt my stomach sink, what on earth would they think of me?

It wasn't long before I found out what Steve's earlier comment had been about. Andrew called me into his office and sat me on his knee, sliding his hands in the sides of my dress and lazily feeling my bare breasts while he explained it to me. He rubbed my nipples and told me I would be called on to entertain them at this afternoon's monthly meeting.

At 2pm I headed to the meeting room with a tray of glasses as instructed. I opened the door and went to the foot of the long table where I began pouring a shot of whisky for each of the employees in my team. I was surprised to find Kate there too, she had no business being in our team meeting and I didn't want her seeing any of the things I knew would be happening to me next. She must have blackmailed her way in after learning our secret.

I walked up and down the table placing a glass in front of each of the men sat on either side of it. I hesitated when I got to Kate but a slight nod from Andrew told me she would be sharing in this toast. When I had done my rounds Andrew finished talking about the monthly performance figures and turned to me. 'And as a special treat for doing so well this month, Jessie is going to perform for the team again. Up you go Jessie.'

I knew what I had to do. I climbed onto the table and lifted my dress slowly up over my head, wiggling my hips to imaginary music at first, then when Andrew hit the button on the conference room projector, to the sound of the soft porn music they'd laid over my videos. I threw my dress towards the corner of the room and stood there in my crotchless panties offering them an alternate to the view on the end wall of me posing for Lisa in various slutty outfits.

No one had touched the whisky yet. I had detailed instructions and they obviously knew it. I was to sit on each lap in turn and pour the shot down my breast, letting them slurp it from my nipple as it ran down my skin. I started at the head of the table sliding my leg over Andrew's lap and placing my naked pussy against his thigh. I leant back and felt his warm mouth take its position at my right breast as I began to pour. His hand cupped my ass, feeling the lace which framed my exposed crotch as he drank his shot from my nipple in one quick slurp.

When he was done I moved down a chair and repeated the process for Simon, my member of staff. He loved the humiliation his boss was going through, pouring his drink on her naked tits, if the size of his erection was anything to go by. When I got to Kate she looked amused but determined to be involved. I looked around and realised that all eyes were now on us, the footage of me running on the far wall (which now showed me on my knees lapping at Lisa's pussy) was temporarily forgotten. Kate took the glass from my hand and dribbled a small amount of the shot down my left breast, then slowly licked from my hard nipple up my breast to the point where the trail started, then she repeated the process on my right breast, licking me clean in a slow deliberate way that said she knew we were being watched and she was in no hurry to finish. Her tongue was warm and felt soft on my skin, raising goose bumps as it passed over my hot flesh. My nipples reacted to her more than they had to the rest. She stretched the shot out to several turns on each breast before letting me carry on down the row of waiting men.

I had made my way around the whole of the table and was about to turn around and start over when Andrew's hand shot out and stopped me. 'Let's shake it up a bit. Pour the next set down your ass crack and let us lick it from your pussy.'

The bottle quickly did the rounds as I bent over the table and spread myself open for him waiting for the cold liquid to touch my most private of places. I didn't wait long. His tongue settled under my now swollen pussy lips and he poured the liquid in at the top of my cheeks. He sucked loudly as it ran quickly past my ass and down my pussy to his waiting mouth. He brushed his tongue all the way up getting every last drop, finishing with his tongue exploring the entry to my ass. I side stepped to where Simon was waiting for this next delicious treat, the first taste of his boss' whisky soaked pussy and again did not wait long before a tongue was lapping at me hungrily.

Five minutes later the whole team had sucked my tits, placed their tongue under my lower lips and tasted my pussy juices as they mixed with a good single malt. Kate had again taken full advantage of my position, getting on her knees behind me and beginning her lick mid-way down my inner thigh, her hand reaching down to her own breast as she licked me clean.

When the bottle was empty I went round collecting the glasses as per Andrew's instructions and was about to make my exit when I was stopped from leaving. Steve guided me back to the table and bent me over it in front of Andrew. 'I think it's time the boss got a bit of this don't you?' It was a question for the whole team and they all agreed enthusiastically.

I heard the now familiar sound of a fly opening and felt the head of his hard cock lining up with my moist entrance. I was feeling turned on by the show I'd put on but looking across the table into the eyes of my colleagues as my boss prepared to fuck me was as slutty and cheap as I'd ever felt. I was trembling but whether with desire or shame I couldn't tell. Then my pussy stretched to accommodate him as he drove down into me and I didn't care anymore. At first it was sore, his cock was big enough to stretch a 20 year old after no real foreplay and I moaned as he pulled back and slammed back all the way into me.

'Someone do something about that noise will you.' His voice was harsh as he carried on fucking me not caring about my discomfort, I was his to enjoy and he was going to take what he wanted. Across the table two of my colleagues began undoing their trousers and there was a race to fill my mouth in answer to Andrew's request.

There I was with a cock filling my mouth and my pussy, being pushed and pulled across the conference room table as they fought for the deepest position within me. I felt Andrew's balls slam against me as he bottomed out inside my pussy again and again, enjoying the feeling of a pussy young enough to be his daughter and tighter than anything he had fucked for decades. I felt his fingers squeeze my nipples hard and it drove me closer to orgasm myself.

They were settling into a rhythm now, the gasp that came from my being pounded behind was timed to create the most pleasure for the cock in my throat. I was aware of whooping and muttering as the rest of the team watched me bounce around like a ragdoll on their two hard cocks, my breasts sliding across the table when they weren't being held.

And then as I looked up into the face above me I knew I was shaking and he could tell what was happening. 'Get ready, she's going to cum boss.' I lost control then and felt the muscles in my pussy clamp around Andrew's cock as I started to cum. My mouth was suddenly empty and several guys were crowded round instead watching me cum, as usual there were camera phones capturing every moan and gasp. Having a room full of people watch me cum on my boss' cock was humiliating, hot, filthy, wonderful. The throbbing in my pussy was amazing, it carried on after the orgasm finished and I realised he was still pounding into me, about to unload his cock into me for the first time. When he came it was fast and hard. He hadn't taken long, not surprising given my age and the fact that I'd had most of them rock hard for a week now with the smell of my pussy filling the office and images of me masturbating filling their heads.

When the boss was finished a system quickly sprang up, with them starting in my mouth, then finishing in my now soaking wet cunt, each member of the team taking his turn on both sides of the table. Steve was pretty quick to join the queue and whispered what a slut I was in my ear the whole time he was fucking me. Telling me I was tight and wet and how much better than his wife I felt around his shaft, and how he was going to think about this whenever he next fucked her. How not many girls my age would let a room full of older men fuck her and did I realise what a dirty little whore I was and how much they were all enjoying me?

When my head was free for a second I looked around for Kate, wondering what she would expect me to do for her. I found she was sitting on the edge of the table letting them take almost indecent photos of her with a shirt button undone, her knees slightly apart, but no more.

As each guy failed to convince her to go further they would join the queue for me, sighing as they realised they would only see one naked office slut today but obviously pleased to be in a queue for the tight young pussy they'd been dreaming of all week...

don't forget to vote if you want more ;)