Jessie's Adventures Ch. 00

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seethru57
Seethru57
626 Followers

After a few moments, she said, "You definitely are very skilled at this Jessie. I look forward to seeing you again. Do you remember the waitress at the bar?"

Yes, I remember her. She kept winking at me, like she knew what was about to happen."

Well, I often allow her to meet the girls that I train. Would you be interested? I'd very much like to expand your training to multiple women and public oral sex for you," she said, matter of factly.

I was surprised as I said, "I don't know how I would handle doing it in public. But the thought of it excites me."

"Good. Meet me at 'Hurley's' tomorrow night at eight o'clock again. We can expand on your learning. We can also discuss the photography, and getting you a contract. It's purely up to you Jessie. If you don't show, then we will never speak of it again. The choice is yours. Now get dressed, I have an early day tomorrow."

As I soon walked out the door of her magnificent home, my mind was a blur. It changed in the last few hours. And now my options were open, it was if I had the nerve to go through with this. I had to make a decision very soon.

Seethru57
Seethru57
626 Followers
12