Jessie's Attractions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Butch_lez
Butch_lez
10 Followers

As we approached hit backyard, I noticed a light on upstairs in, what I'm guessing, the master bedroom. "Are you sure she'll be out?" I pointed to the window.

She nodded. "She forgets to turn off the light a lot."

There were no cars in the driveway. Alec was still on the road, good. The back sliding door was unlocked so we walked inside. Everything was quiet.

"Stay up here, I'm going to go down alone," Maddie said before disappearing down the basement stairs.

I walked into the kitchen. The cordless kitchen phone was laying on the floor, broken. There was a creaking noise that came from upstairs. I walked towards the stairs and saw Alec's mother standing half way down. She was staring at me with a smile.

"Mmm well hello Jessie." She was wearing a short, red satin robe that was loosely tied. My mouth was dry so I just smiled nervously back at her. She walked towards me. I caught myself staring at her hard nipples so I looked down.

Her robe dropped and curled around her feet. I told myself not to look back up but I did anyways and gasped at my friend's fully nude mother.

She put her hand on her hip and posed. "Not bad looking for almost 42. I could still be a supermodel." She smiled. She was right. Her body looked amazing from her natural perky breasts to her tight stomach to her perfectly shaven snatch. I wondered for a second what it would be like to be between those luscious thighs. Upon realizing I was staring again, I turned away, swallowing hard. She seemed to not mind as she stepped closer. Taking my hand, she ran my finger between her breasts. "Yoga and regular exercise can do a lot for a body." I just stood there, too stunned to move, too embarrassed to look. I felt her smooth skin under my finger as she moved my finger down her trim stomach. "And not to mention good eating habits."

Part of me was excited and the other part kept reminding me that she was married and the mother of my friend. I felt my legs go weak as she pressed against me, forcing me against the wall. "And just feel how tight I am," she purred in my ear, sliding my hand between her legs and moving it around. I heard footsteps and tried to pull away. "Mrs. Mas..." She silenced me with a kiss and I gave into her, working my finger in and out of her. She was so wet and surprisingly tight. She moaned into the kiss and bit my bottom lip as I slid a second finger in. Using my free hand, I cupped her breast and played with the small pink nipple.

There was a gasp that came from behind her. I opened my eyes to see Maddie staring at us with her hands over her mouth in shock. She turned and headed for the basement. I managed to pull away from Barbie and ran after Maddie.

"Maddie, wait!" I caught up to her at the bottom of the stairs. Grabbing her arm, I turned her towards me. "Please, let me explain." She refused to look at me but I could see the tears dropping. "She came on to me. She backed me against the wall and took my hand. I didn't want any part of it. Please do not tell Alec."

She wiped her eyes and nodded. "It was just a shock."

I sat down on the couch, resting my head in my hands. "That was fucking weird," I said, inhaling her scent from my hand. Oh god, she smelled so delicious. I started to breath heavily as I got turned on again. Maddie sat next to me and rubbed my back, thinking I was hyperventilating.

"We should go," I said quickly. "You know, in case Alec comes back." I stood up without looking at her. I didn't want her to see how horny I was.

She stood silently and grabbed her bag. I led the way out, glad to see Barbie was nowhere in sight. As we walked across the yard, I looked back at the window and there I saw Barbie smoking a joint. She was back in her robe. When she saw me, she smirked and flashed me. Then she blew me a smoke filled kiss before disappearing to the left. The light went off.

Not a word was said as we walked back to my house. I opened my house door for her and we walked up to my room.

Kicking off her clogs, Maddie sighed and sat down on my bed. "Well this has been an interesting night," she said with a smile. She took off her t-shirt to reveal a black tank top that showed off her midriff.

I sat in my computer chair. "Too fucking weird."

She rolled onto her stomach facing me. "You were into it, don't lie. How did it feel?"

"Not really," I lied. I couldn't let the girl I love know that finger fucking her boyfriend's mom was the hottest thing I had ever experienced. "And what is this? Twenty questions? Slumber party time?" I said with a grin.

She smirked and got up. "Yes it is and I'm going to give you a make over and do all that girly shit that you hate!" She gave me a spin in my chair.

"Very funny," I said, stopping myself. I was eye level with her boobs and her nipples were hard. She sat back on my bed, smirking. "Besides, I'm exhausted."

"So where am I sleeping?" She asked.

"You can sleep on the bed and I'm going to sleep on the floor."

"Are you sure I can have the bed? I don't mind sleeping on the floor." She got off the bed.

"No really, it's okay. I've got a sleeping bag. The bed is all yours." I smiled at her and went to my closet for the sleeping bag and an extra pillow. I set up my new bed and took off my shoes before crawling into the bag.

She shook her head at me. "Stubborn," she muttered playfully as she turned off the light. With help from the moonlight, I watched her take off her pajama pants. She had on light blue boy shorts that showed off her ass nicely. She got in between my sheets. "Thanks for everything, Jessie. I really appreciate it all."

"Your welcome. It's what friends do."

"Good night."

"Good night, Maddie." I took off my glasses and set them next to me.

I lay awake, thinking about Alec's mom. It seemed like a dream or a porn movie. I glanced at the bed to make sure Maddie wasn't facing my way before I ran my fingers under my nose. The scent reminded me that it was not a dream.

Then there was Maddie, who was in her underwear in my bed. I bit my lip to try and steady my breathing but I was only reminded of when Barbie bit me. That's when I heard it.

There was a soft moan that came from my bed. I turned towards the her, trying to make as little noise as possible but the sleeping bag crinkled. There was the sound of movement from the bed and I closed my eyes, pretending to be asleep. After a few minutes I heard another soft moan.

I opened my eyes and looked at the figure in my bed. The moon was shining directly on my bed and I could see Maddie moving under the sheets.

Holy fuck! Is there something in the air making people horny? Actually, I didn't care because Maddie was masturbating in my bed!

She sat up quietly, clutching the sheet to her body. I closed my eyes quickly and reopened them when I heard her lay back down. She had the sheet pulled down to just under her hips and her shirt was pulled up. Her pale body stood out against my navy blue sheets as the shadows danced across her naked torso. Her breasts were better then I had imagined. Her small, light brown nipples were rock hard. She was going back and forth between her nipples with one hand and her other hand was between her legs. Unfortunately, the sheet was blocking my view of that. Her head was pressed against the pillow and she was biting her lip. Every now and then, a small gasp or moan would break free.

She opened her eyes and stared at me. She didn't stop so I kept watching, figuring she couldn't see my eyes. She licked her lips slowly. It took all I had to control my breathing.

Her hips began to buck against her hand and she bit down on her lip again. Her eyes stayed on me until she finally threw her head back and gasped out loud, moaning as her body shook with orgasm. Once her body had calmed down, she brought the hand that had been pleasuring her to her mouth and licked her fingers. Holy shit! I wanted a taste so bad. She began to pull her shirt back down and I closed my eyes again as she sat up to adjust the blanket.

I could not believe what had just happened. I waited a few minutes before I turned over. I wanted to touch myself but knew I couldn't get away with it. I rolled onto my back and actually tried to sleep.

There was total silence before Maddie spoke softly, "Jessie, are you awake?"

I hesitated. "Hmm," I responded, trying to sound like I just woke up.

"Did I wake you?"

"Mmm? Oh uh no. I don't think so at least."

"Oh, I just had a nightmare," she paused. "Could I ask something else of you?"

"Yeah?"

"Could you get into bed with me? It's just that I...that I'm scared."

It was obvious she hadn't had a nightmare so I was very confused as to why she wanted me to get into bed.

"Umm, sure I guess." I crawled out of my cocoon and walked to the bed.

"Can you stay with me the rest of the night? This whole Alec freak out makes me nervous and I'm scared that he will figure out where I went and suddenly show up." She looked up at me. If I didn't know that she had just played with herself, her face would have given it away. Her eyes had a sort of dopey look and there was a smile lingering on her lips. I nodded and started to get under the sheets. She turned away from me and I got behind her. When she was very little, her mother, before she became a bitch, use to do this to help her sleep. When we were in sixth grade, she started getting horrible nightmares and when we would have sleepovers, she would ask me cuddle with her to help her fall asleep. Usually I wouldn't stay the whole night, just until she had fallen asleep.

I left a few inches of space between us initially but she grabbed my arm and pulled me close, tucking my arm around her. Our bodies were pressed against each other. I could feel the smooth skin on her stomach under my fingers.

There was no way I was going to get any sleep. Not only was Maddie pressing her almost naked ass against my crotch, but I could also smell her sweet nectar. It was driving me crazy.

Maddie, on the other hand, had fallen asleep fast. Her breathing was regular and she looked so beautiful in the low light, so peaceful. I moved my arm and she didn't stir. Very carefully, I peeled back the sheet to see her body. Her underwear had a yellow sun on the front as well as a large wet patch. I reached out as an impulse to touch it but I stopped myself and put the sheet back. No, the night had been fucked up enough without me violating my best friend.

I finally managed to doze off but I faded in and out of sleep.

I woke up feeling strange. I was on the very edge of my bed and somebody was next to me. Sitting up slowly, I shielded the light from eyes as I checked out the body next to me.

It was Maddie. It wasn't all a dream. I really had picked her up at a rest stop and I really did finger Barbie. But did Maddie really play with herself on my bed? I couldn't remember if that was real or not.

My movement woke Maddie up and she turned to look at me. First she looked confused and then she remembered. She blushed. "Hey," she said softly.

"Hey yourself. You took up most of the bed." I smiled and got up, picking my glasses off the floor.

"Sorry but your bed is way too small for two people. You could have slept closer to me. We both know it would mean nothing." To you at least, I thought. "I had this bizarre dream that you were making out with Alec's mom."

I just looked at her, dumbfounded.

"Oh my god!" she gasped, covering her mouth. "That really happened, didn't it? And it wasn't just that. You were going to town on her pretty much."

I sighed, sitting down in my computer chair and leaning back. "I'm not proud of it."

"I would be. She's hot."

"She's also married. Besides, when did you join my team?"

"That's not that I meant," she said quickly. "I just think she's like, the definition of hot moms. Doesn't mean I would do what you did."

"She trapped me."

"Why are you being so difficult about this? Why can't you just admit that you liked it? From what I saw, it looked like you were acting on your own accord."

"I feel guilty because I'm an accomplice to cheating. If her husband found out..."

Maddie silenced me. "He doesn't give a flying fuck. You know that he's never around and that he isn't so innocent. Besides, she's home by herself a lot and at her sexual peak."

"Why are you so defensive about her?"

"Jessie, I'm just trying to help you relax about it, to help you not feel guilty about liking it."

I smiled. "Thanks. I feel a little better." I didn't feel that guilty at all. I felt exhilarated.

She smiled back before getting out of the bed. She put on her pajama pants and headed towards the bathroom. While she was gone, my phone buzzed. I looked at the screen. There was text message from a number I didn't know.

Cum bak @ noon for lunch 2 finish wat was started ;)

-Barbie

Holy shit. Holy mother fucking shit!

Maddie walked in and saw me staring at my cell phone. "What's up?"

"I forgot that I was going to have lunch with some friends today," I said, eyes still locked on my phone.

"Sounds fun. Mind if I stick around here today?"

"No problem. My house is your house. I should probably start getting ready," I said quickly before Maddie could question me. I walked into the bathroom and locked the door. Was I really going to do this? Fuck yeah! I got undressed and turned on the water.

After my shower, I went into my room in just a towel. Maddie was downstairs so I was able to change into plaid cargo shorts, a white wife beater, and a red button up shirt. I spiked my hair and walked downstairs.

Maddie was eating cereal in her tank top and underwear in my living room with cartoons on. I shook my head smiling. "I didn't mean you should get this comfortable."

She looked at me. "Well, don't you look ravishing. Very dykey. I like it."

"Thanks. But do me a favor and don't let my dad see you like this. He should get home at around six-ish but I'll probably be back by then."

I walked out my front door and headed for Alec's house. On the way, I texted Barbie that I was on my way. As I entered the woods behind her house, I started to get really nervous. I hesitated mid-way through the trees. Pleasing an inexperienced teen my age was one thing but a 42 year-old former model? I knew I would regret it if I left so continued forward.

When I emerged on the other side, I saw Barbie lounging by the pool in a black bikini and sunglasses. I wasn't sure if she was awake or not. She didn't seem aware of me. I still had time to leave. Swallowing hard, I turned to make a quiet retreat.

There was the click of a lighter. "It's too late to go now."

As I stepped onto my front porch, my mind was trying to catch up. Everything happened so fast and yet it was after four. Barbie hadn't had sex in years and she was aching for somebody. Me.

I walked into my room and saw Maddie curled up on my bed. I had forgotten that she was here. She was shaking slightly and it took me a second to realize that she was crying. I shut the door behind me and she sat up suddenly. A wave of fear washed across her face but it was quickly replaced by relief.

Wiping her eyes, she stood up and walked to me. "Alec threatened to bust my head in. I'm really scared, Jessie. Do you mind if I stay here until your mom gets home?"

"Of course you can." I put my embraced her and she leaned into me, resting her head on my shoulder. She inhaled deeply before pulling away. Her expression was odd. She stuck her nose into my shoulder again and sniffed around. She turned my neck and sniffed before pulling away again.

"Oh my god!" she exclaimed upon her revelation. "You had sex! And I know that perfume, I just can't place it." I just stared at her in disbelief.

"And don't try to deny anything. You have a few hickeys on your neck and you look like you just fucked somebody." Maddie smirked. I went to the mirror and craned my neck. Shit. There were three red blotches on my lower neck. On the other side, there were scratches. I hadn't realized what she had done at the time.

Maddie walked up behind me and grabbed part of my shirt, smelling it some more. "Get off me. It was nobody you know." I was scared she would figure out that I spent the afternoon with Barbie and that she caused the marks on my neck. I tried getting away from her but she wouldn't let go of my shirt.

I was straining against her hold when she suddenly let go of me sending me flying to the floor. "Oh my God! That's the perfume Alec's mom wears!" She looked down at me. "Oh shit. I'm sorry, I didn't mean for you to fall." She pulled me to my feet and led me to the bed. I flopped face down and she sat in the space next to me.

"Well, you have to tell me about it."

I groaned into the pillow. She grabbed it from under my face and hit my back with it. "Stop acting like you didn't like it. You wouldn't have gone otherwise."

I sat up and looked at her. "Come on, you don't want to hear about it."

"Yes I do. I mean, I don't need to hear about all the juicy details." She said that last part quickly and her cheeks turned pink.

"Okay well Barbie texted me, inviting me over. I had gotten all the way to the backyard and I was about to chicken out but she noticed me. Then I heard the sound of a lighter followed by Barbie saying 'It's too late to go now.' When I turned around, she was standing in front of me, smoking a joint. She took my hand and we sat down. We smoked the joint and talked a little bit. Turns out, we have a lot in common. After some kissing and foreplay, we went swimming and then...well you know. After that we went inside to shower and did some more. We got dressed, ate lunch, smoked some more pot, and fooled around some more. You were right. She's lonely and horny and in need of some TLC."

Maddie had remained blank faced the entire time. "So are you in love now?"

"No. We actually discussed this. It's purely lust. Friends with benefits. Except nobody is suppose to know that we are friends, let alone fucking."

"Okay so you're her toy?" Whatever she was thinking, her expression gave no indication.

I shook my head. "No I'm not a toy. We have intelligent discussions and like the same music and shit like that. We enjoy each other's company."

"That sounds like a relationship."

"No, it just means we have something to do in between sex."

Butch_lez
Butch_lez
10 Followers