Jessie's First BBC

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled out and turned her over on her back and mounted her again. He shoved deeper and deeper as they fucked face to face, his huge body looming over her. She had her small hands pressed against him and was scratching his dark flesh as he continued pounding his huge dark cock in and out of my girlfriend's pink pussy. He was fucking her like mad and I knew that if she had any objections, he was too much for her to fight off. She was at his mercy completely as he used her small body for his pleasure.

She looked up at me with a vacant look in her eyes as she began to cum for the third time on Chris's cock. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled up close to him has his thrusting gave her another blissful orgasm. He thrusted through her orgasm and shoved deep at the height of her climax and she screamed louder than I've ever heard any girl during an orgasm.

She collapsed back on the couch and Chris's cock slid out of her, leaving her pussy gaping wide open. By this time, Sarah was up with her ass in the air on the other end of the couch. Chris turned and slid his cock inside of her pussy and shoved it all the way in. She took him all the way on his first thrust and almost immediately came on his cock.

I stood up and walked over to Jessie, who was still laying on the couch. I rubbed her stomach and kissed her cheek. She turned and looked at me and I kissed her lips softly. She tasted and smelled of sex. I looked up and saw Chris's ass as he was humping Sarah's pussy deep. Her tits swung under her as they fucked. She moaned loudly and came again very quickly.

Jessie rolled over and wrapped her arms around me and kissed me deeply. I felt my cock stirring again as we kissed and asked if she was up for a little more.

She laughed and twisted around to put her ass on the edge of the couch. I moved between her spread legs and guided my cock inside her well fucked pussy. I'd never felt her so loose and sloppy before. She smiled at me as I thrust in and out. Chris was still fucking Sarah doggy style, his ass less than two feet from Jessie and me. Sarah was cumming again louder than before and I could see her fingers digging into the cushions as Chris's cock plowed into her.

Seeing Sarah's beautiful, sexy, body racked with pleasure and feeling Jessie's warm sloppy pussy was enough to push me to the edge. I was on the verge of cumming myself and pulled out and began jerking my cock, shooting my load up Jessie's tight stomach and small tits. Just as I was cumming, Chris pulled out of Sarah and turned to Jessie himself; he was jerking his own large cock at her face. She surprised me by leaning toward him and taking his huge cock in her mouth and began stroking him. He then exploded in her mouth, filling it with more cum than she could handle, at which point she pulled it out and stroked his last few shots onto her beautiful face. She had cum from her hair all the way to her chin, some dripping off to her chest mixing with mine.

I'd never seen her so beautiful and knew immediately that I wanted to share her again. Seeing her with this huge black man had been so arousing.

After a few minutes, Jessie stood up and walked to the bathroom to shower, while Chris and I got dressed. Sarah lay naked on the couch watching Chris. Seeing her sexy young body so casually was a dream come true. She seemed completely unconcerned with being naked in front of me. When Jessie returned, Sarah took her shower.

Jessie and I lay down together and snuggled before falling asleep together.

I awoke the next morning before everyone else and snuck out. I had a big test coming up and needed to study. Jessie called me about ten and wanted to meet me in the cafeteria for lunch. She looked to be almost in tears when we met on the sidewalk out front. She hugged me tightly and did break down in tears.

"Oh, what did we do?!?" she said between sobs.

"What? Last night?" I asked.

"Yes, I can't believe we did that."

"Are you ok with it, Jessie? Are you mad at me about it?"

"No, and I don't want you mad at me."

"I'm not mad, baby." I assured her.

"Well, I didn't mean for any of it to happen." she said. "But, when I saw Sarah go down on you and you looked so happy, I thought I'd be foolish to not do the same."

"You know you didn't have to. I didn't ask her to do that and I should have supported you putting a stop to it."

"Well, I didn't know." she said. "I thought you wanted her."

"No!" I lied. "I was just going along with it. I didn't know it would turn into what it did."

"I know; I'm so sorry." she said, starting to cry again.

"It's ok." I assured her again.

"No." she said. "When Sarah was on top of you, I thought you two were having sex. I didn't know you weren't, you know...inside her. She told me this morning that you weren't."

"Oh." I said, remembering Sarah's ass rubbing my cock off.

"When I saw that I just decided 'what the hell, why not?'. You know?"

"Yeah, I can see that." I said realizing how she must feel.

"Well, I'm not mad that you did that with him."

"You're not?" she asked, still crying.

"No. Did you enjoy it?"

"What? You're not mad, and you want to know if I enjoyed it?" she asked puzzled.

"Yes."

"Well, yeah. The sex was great. But I'm sorry that I cheated on you."

"It's ok." I replied. "I liked watching it."

"You liked watching me have sex with another guy?" she asked, completely baffled.

"Yeah, it was a turn on actually."

"You're really not mad?" she asked again for clarification.

"No." I said. "And if you want to, I'd be up for watching you again."

"Really? I didn't like it when I thought you were fucking her."

"I'm sorry." I said, feeling bad for what happened now.

"Well, you just can't do that again." she said, but added, "I didn't mind her going down on you so much, but the sex was different."

"Well, I won't do it again."

"But you're ok with me doing it?" she asked.

"If you want to. And if you're ok with it." I added.

"Well let's just see how things go." she said.

We kissed and held hands as we walked to lunch. We sat beside Sarah who didn't mention the incident. Over then next week we discussed it further and decided that it hadn't damaged our relationship and that we would try to plan something with Sarah and Chris.

They were both willing, and understood that Jessie was uncomfortable with me having sex with Sarah. So when we did fool around again, Sarah sat stroking my cock while Chris fucked my girlfriend. Then when they were done, Jessie fucked me to orgasm while Sarah and Chris finished up.

Over the next several weeks, we did similar arrangements and even got to were I sat and watched the three of them have a threesome. After a couple of months, Jessie asked me if I'd mind her having sex with them while I wasn't there. This was a big step and we talked about it a lot before we decided to let that happen.

After the first time, Jessie showed up at my dorm room afterwards. I was so aroused from thinking about what they were doing that I was all over her when she arrived. I ate her out while she told me all about it.

Before we hit the 4 month mark having sex with Sarah and Chris, Jessie turned up pregnant. Chris and Sarah broke up shortly after and our swapping ended. Chris called Jessie a few times, but she refused to meet him because she was friends with Sarah and still dating me. We were most certain that the baby wasn't mine; this was somewhat difficult for me to swallow, but I had known about the sex and even encouraged it so I couldn't legitimately be mad.

We stuck together through the pregnancy and sure enough, the baby was black. Our families were shocked and couldn't understand, but we assured them that we were ok with it and that they should be too.

I finished up my degree before Jessie and we got married. She graduated about a year later.

Over the next 10 years, Jessie had many other lovers, some were Sarah's boyfriends, and even a couple of times she would bring by more that one guy.

We have two other children, which are mine. Well, at least they're white.

Least week, for my birthday, Sarah and Jessie arranged three black guys to come by and play. It was amazing, watching my tiny wife, sucking and fucking three well hung black men while Sarah sucked me off all the way to orgasm. It was truly a great birthday.

12