Jessie's Homecoming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jessicaj64
jessicaj64
40 Followers

Gradually, he stirred, his eyes flickered open and he looked down at Jessie who was looking up at him, and he smiled his gorgeous smile, the kind of smile that is centered in the eyes, stretches down across his lips and lights up his entire face. Stretching herself up to meet him, she kissed him gently on the lips, thanked him for such a wonderful night and excused herself as she need to return to her dorm to get showered and ready for the remainder of the day. "At least let me drive you home," begged the recumbent Jeff "Oh, no, but thank you. You've already done more than enough. Besides, my car is still right round the corner where I left it by the coffee shop." "Well, if you're sure?" "I am. Thank you." "Will I see you again?" "Oh I'm sure we'll run into each other again sooner or later," she grinned. "That's not quite what I meant." "I know, I'm sorry," she laughingly told him. "I just couldn't resist!" "Well, aside from jokes about my clumsiness, which, in truth, OK, I deserved, will I?" "I think so, yes. I would like that," came her response.

The following evening, being a Friday, Jeff picked Jessie up from her dormitory and took her to a new, Italian restaurant that had just opened up in town. Jessie had never eaten Italian before, though she was willing to try anything once. Or so she thought.

The two of them enjoyed a lovely evening of spaghetti, rich spaghetti sauce and red wine. Jessie could feel the effects of the wine. Although she liked to drink, and was often seen partying with the best of them over the weekends with her numerous girlfriends, she didn't often drink wine. But, the effects of the wine, which went straight to her head, lessened her sense of awkwardness. As she and Jeff walked into the rather nice restaurant, she couldn't help but notice a number of the patrons look at her somewhat startled with her purple Mohawk, and for a while she felt decidedly conspicuous. Jeff's lively conversation, together with the wine, eased her nerves and relaxed her nicely. After their meal and much more talking, Jeff suggested they return to his apartment again, to which she eagerly agreed.

As they drove back across town, however, she began to feel a little apprehensive. Although she had enjoyed the previous evening with Jeff at the coffee shop and his apartment, she felt an undeniable sense of unease. Jeff noticed her relative silence, and asked if she was ok. "Oh yeah, it's just the wine. I'm just not used to it," Jessie fibbed. Inside, her stomach had tied itself in knots. Once through the door to Jeff's apartment, they both collapsed on his couch, though she sidled into the corner somewhat. "Jessie, are you sure you're alright?" he enquired, genuinely concerned, it seemed. "Yes, I'm fine. Just, well, you know" Jessie said, trying her best to remain calm and nonchalant, whilst evading his questioning as best she could. "Well, ok, as long as you're sure," and with that he trailed his arm round her neck and shoulders. Oh god, here it comes she thought. He pulled her into him and tried to relax her, rubbing her gently on her neck and upper shoulders, but the only effect it had was to set her on edge even more and, frankly, annoy her.

As they sat and chatted, Jessie did her best to relax, and even succeeded somewhat.

Startling her, Jeff jumped up and about ran into the kitchen, coming back with two full glasses of more wine, and the half empty bottle, which he placed on the lamp table beside his end of the couch. "I know what'll relax you," he said, "let's have some more wine?" She started to protest, but took the glass anyway.

She drank from the glass, sipping it, not wanting to get too much of a buzz at this stage, but her nerves were apparently worse than she realized. Within ten minutes, her glass was empty while Jeff's was barely touched. "More?" he asked, even as he refilled her glass. "Umm, I guess so, thanks"

Jeff got up once more, dimmed the lights, put on a cassette into the stereo and soft piano music filled the room. Strangely, the only thought that occurred to her as she felt her head swim from the wine, was how remarkable it was that, for all his charm and style, he still had an old cassette playing stereo, not a CD in sight.

Jeff sat down, returning his right arm behind her shoulders and leant in to her to kiss her. All Jessie could feel was his lips on hers and then his left hand roughly fondling her right breast though her thin top, squeezing her, massaging her in a way that wasn't pleasurable at all. Jessie froze. She tried to ask him to stop, but with his lips still planted firmly on hers, all that came out was a muffled groan. When he finally came up for air, she tried again. "Jeff, Jeff, please? Please Jeff.....oh god, oh god, no...." Jeff's hands were pulling her shirt over her head, as Jessie moaned, trying her best to fight the effects of the wine and whatever else may or may not have been in it. She tried to crane her neck to see if he had drunk any more of his wine, but she couldn't see his glass. Finally, with all the determination she could muster, she called out to him "Jeff!! Jeff, please, STOP now! Stop, stop, please stop! Oh please, oh please stop," her voice trailing into sobs as she continued to beg him to stop. Jeff, pausing at her pleas looked up, and seeing the fear in her eyes and the tears running down her cheeks, pulled himself off her and stared at her. "Jessie, what is it? I thought...." "Please no, no, please no, just don't, ok? Just take me home" Jessie wailed.

Jeff got up, handed Jessie her shirt, which she fumbled her way into, and drove her home in silence. All the way, she sat with her knees hugged up against her chest, her breath still racked from her sobs, and trembled like a leaf. When they reached her dormitory, without saying a word, Jessie let her self out, shut the car door and, without once looking back, ran through the door into her dormitory.

Thankfully, Alice was out, and Jessie simply collapsed into bed, hugged her pillow and sobbed herself to sleep.

Ch. 5 Alice

When Jessie awoke the next morning, her head hurt like a semi had driven through and reversed up, just for good measure. Alice was already up and had already brewed some coffee. The tall, skinny Alice was insanely slender, with long shapely legs that stretched from the floor all the way up to her petite ass, while her straight black hair hung down half way down her back. Her boobs, like the rest of her, were petite, but perfectly proportioned to the rest of her stunning figure. Her olive colored face with its big, almond shaped hazel eyes was usually brought to life by her amazing, smile. But this morning, as she looked at her still fully-clothed room mate as Jessie lay on her bed, still barely awake, with a look of concern splashed all over her pretty face. "Jessie? What happened? You look awful, and you were sobbing in your sleep when I came in. Would you like to talk about it? Here, have some coffee, good and strong, just how you like it, right?" "Ohh, my head! Thanks, yes, you're an angel," Jessie managed as she sat up slowly and reached for the proffered steaming mug of black coffee. "I'm not sure. I...I'm really not sure what did happen" "Well, you went out with that Jeff, didn't you? Where did you go?" "He took me to that new Italian downtown, just off campus," began Jessie, still trying to gather her bearings. "Do you have any cigarettes? I'm not sure what happened to mine, and I'm dying for one right now." "Sure, here." "Tell you what, why don't you drink your coffee, have your smoke and then get showered and dressed and tell me all about it. You'll feel so much better once you're clean and got a fresh set of clothes on." "Ohh, goodness, my head. Yes, you're right. Thanks." This latter in gratitude for the two ibuprofens that Alice offered the brunette.

Once she had downed her coffee and smoked the cigarette clear down to the butt, Jessie stripped off her clothes, donned her bath robe and headed down the hallway for the shower. While she was no prude, as Jessie walked barefoot down the hallway in her women only dorm, it occurred to her that she had never before stripped naked quite so openly in front of Alice. While it was hardly a striptease, still, a strange look had crossed Alice's features that Jessie couldn't quite place. A full twenty minutes later, after a thorough soak under the invigorating steams of water from the shower head, her hair clean from having stood under the shower for a full five minutes followed by a thorough lathering in coconut aroma shampoo, conditioned and partially dried, Jessie wasn't quite feeling on top of the world, but certainly felt much more alive than she had half an hour ago. Reentering the room she shared with the beautiful Alice, she started to remove her bathrobe when Alice stopped her. Gently placing her slender fingers on over Jessie's own fingers, Alice felt a jolt, like electricity course through her body. "Honey, why don't you leave that on? Just lay down on your bed and I'll massage your cares away while you tell me all about last night" "Umm, ok" "just loosen it at the front and lay face down, I'll start on your legs and back" "OK, thanks" Jessie mumbled, still reeling form the jolt she received from the contact with Alice.

Doing as she was bid, Jessie laid, face down on the bed. Alice started rubbing her slender but surprisingly strong fingers into the soles of Jessie's feet. "Oh, umm, wow! That feels good!" "OK, good, now, start from when Jeff picked you up" Before Jessie recounted the experiences of the previous night, she timidly started by explaining her very limited experience with men, or with dating, period. All the while, Alice worked her magic fingers into the soles of Jessie's feet, then on up her right calf and the back of her knee, followed by her left calf and knee. Jessie's sad tale was interspersed with occasional moans as Alice continued her wonderful assault on her evermore relaxed muscles. Lifting the back of Jessie's bathrobe clear up to the crease of her butt cheeks, Alice's fingers continued up the back and inside of Jessie's right thigh. Jessie's moans grew more frequent and lingered longer on her lips as Alice's finger tips moved inexorably up her inner thigh towards her pussy. Jessie could feel her pussy moistening. Subconsciously, Jessie opened her legs wider give the olive skinned beauty access to her sex. Alice's fingers stopped just shy of their target, and made the same journey up her left thigh. As Alice's fingers again neared Jessie's throbbing outer labia, again her legs widened. Unseen and unheard by Jessie, Alice smiled and breathed in the heady aroma of Jessie's arousal.

Stealing herself to take things slowly, she moved her hands up to Jessie's butt cheeks, taking both globes, one in each hand and massaging them gently. Jessie's moans were coming almost continuously now, having forgotten about the tale she had been trying to tell.

Jessie's moans stopped abruptly with a squeal of delight and surprise when Alice licked her along the entire length of Jessie's butt crack and sealed it by biting first her left, then her right cheek, causing Jessie to yelp, then soothed the sudden pain by licking her bite marks as Jessie returned to her moans.

Alice continued licking, kissing teasing Jessie's cheeks as her hands moved up Jessie's back. Repositioning herself so she could reach up to Jessie's shoulders, Alice straddled Jessie's butt. Jessie couldn't understand, just for a moment, why she was feeling moisture at the point where Alice's body touched her butt, then, embarrassed by her own naivety, she turned her head to look at her companion to see that she was, indeed, stark naked. "Oh my god, Alice, ohhh, ummm, oh god that feels wonderful" Alice dug her fingers into the brunette's shoulders, massaging them deeply, so much so it almost hurt, but felt amazing. "Good god, Alice, when did you learn how to do this?" "Many years of practice, my dear," came her reply, "Now, robe off and turn over. Other side" "Yes ma'am!" On lying back down on the bed, face up, now equally naked, Jessie looked up at Alice in all her naked, ravishing beauty. "Oh my, Alice! You're, you're ... wow! You're gorgeous. Breathtaking! Why had I not noticed you before now?" "By the sounds of it, you weren't sure what you were even looking for. Now hush, and enjoy" "Ummm, ohhh, yes Ma'am!" as Alice again straddled Jessie, pushing the recumbent woman's arms clear up above her head and started alternately massaging and kissing her pits, massaging up her upper arms, all the way up to Jessie's palms and finger tips.

In this position, to reach Jessie's fingers, Alice had to lean clean over her, so her small, but perfectly formed, olive colored boobs dangled right over Jessie's face. Much as she wanted to, and she did desperately want to lift her head up and suck on the erect nipples with their huge, but beautiful dark areolas. But the older woman was pinning her to the bed while she continued her ministrations on Jessie's hands. Continuing to hold her down, Alice took Jessie's right hand and sucked hard along the length of each finger in turn, then kissing and licking her way down the entire length of Jessie's arm. She then repeated the procedure on her left hand and arm "Ohh, oh my god! Alice, Jesus, Alice, oh god, that feels so good! Ummm!"

Jessie's pussy was sopping wet, her lips positively quivering with desire, and Alice hadn't even touched her center yet, nor even her engorged nipples or breasts. Jessie's entire body felt like it was aflame with sensation, sensations she had never in her life felt, not like this. She felt she was going to come without Alice even touching her pussy.

And then it happened. Alice flattened her body hard against Jessie's, their boobs pressing against each other's. Jessie could feel Alice's diamond hard nipples pushing against her own boobs, she could feel Alice's neatly trimmed bush against her own pulsating lips, as Alice started licking her way from Jessie's left ear lobe, along the length of her jawbone, round to the right ear lobe and back, finally just grazing Jessie lips with her own. Their kisses were sensual, gentle, loving. And utterly breathtaking.

Alice ground her pussy into the younger woman's as their kissing became more passionate. When Jessie felt Alice's tongue gently probing between her lips, and she opened her mouth to let her in, she exploded. She came like she had never come before as the orgasm racked her entire body. Jessie shrieked as her body spasmed, her hack arched like she was going to fold herself in half. All the time, Alice continued to grind her pussy into hers, and continued her tongue continued to fuck her mouth.

Jessie's breath, very ragged and uneven, gradually returned to normal as she slowly came back down to earth. But Alice wasn't done yet. Not even.

Releasing her invasion of Jessie's mouth, Alice started back up licking her jaw bone, moving down her neck to her shoulders. Lifting herself off the younger woman, who had a fresh sheen of sweat covering her, Alice moved her hands gently down Jessie's torso, seeking out their target with well trained accuracy, first gently caressing the undersides of Jessie boobs. Her hands were followed quickly by those sensuous lips, as Alice took first one, then the other nipple into her mouth, sucking each nipple hard into her mouth, biting onto Jessie's nub sharply, and, as she had done with her butt, then soothed the pain to new heights of sensitivity with her gentle licks and sucks. While she sucked, bit and nursed on one boob, Alice continued to massage the other. "Oh god, Alice, you are, ohhhh, god, amazing, ummmm, ohhh, please, don't, don't stop, oh god that feels, ummmmm, ohhh, yessss".

Alice, once she had sated her need to suckle Jessie's beautiful boobs, continued her journey southward with her mouth, licking her way down Jessie's heaving stomach, pausing to tongue-fuck her navel before continuing on to her target: Jessie's throbbing, pulsating, engorged pussy. As she reached her target, Jessie was frantic with desire to feel this seductress' tongue on, in her pussy, for release. Instead, Alice teased her some more, licking along her inner thighs, around her pussy, then breathing hot breath on Jessie's engorged clit, which had protruded so far out of its hood that it looked ready to blast itself into orbit.

Alice continued to tease her lover with her hot breath over her clit, as she slowly entered her very gently with first one, then two fingers. Her fingers barely inside the opening of Jessie's vaginal opening, she crossed them and corkscrewed them around, just inside her opening and then lowered her mouth onto Jessie's clit. Once more, Jessie erupted.

"Oh JesUS H CHRIST! Oh god, oh god, oh jeesus, Alice, ohhhhhhhh, god ohhhh, ummmmmmm" came her shriek, tears streaming down her cheeks as she appeared to levitate almost a foot off the bed as she spasmed so hard, for so long, she had difficulty breathing. Alice continued to suck on her clit, riding wave after wave of spasms as Jessie's hips tried to buck her, but she held on until Jessie started easing off, releasing her clit, sliding out of her, gently kissing her pussy lips as she came back down, allowing her a safe and happy landing.

When Jessie's breathing finally returned to normal, Alice moved back up her body, held her in her arms and tenderly kissed her on her mouth once more. Tasting herself on Alice's lips, Jessie looked into Alice's smiling, tender eyes, "That was amazing, Alice. Oh my god, was that amazing?" Alice's response was simply to smile, "Shhh" her and gently kissed her again. "I, I should do the same for you" "Later -- there's plenty of time. No rush" "But I want to" "I know. Later, "smiled Alice.

Ch. 6 Endgame

From that point on Alice and Jessie did indeed become inseparable. Jessie had so many questions, but with her usual calm tenderness, Alice simply urged patience as they explored each other, physically, emotionally, spiritually and learned all there was to know about each other. And Jessie proved to be a quick and agile student, exploring evey inch of Alice's body in intimate detail and with dlightful results, fo r both women.

Jessie learned about Alice's background and family. Alice had known she was gay most of her life and, despite her family's East Indian heritage, her parents had been remarkably supportive and understanding when she came out. They had known, or at least suspected, for many years.

Over the course of the year, Alice and Jessie spent hours upon hours talking up a storm, studying together, making love frequently. Jessie, feeling she had some lost time to make up for, became the horniest woman on campus, or seemingly so, but always for just one woman: Alice, her very own beauty queen.

Whenever Alice walked into the room, Jessie swore, she brightened the room better than any ray of sunlight ever could. For her part, Alice worshipped Jessie. Her angel, she called her, because of her angelic looks, sure, but mostly for her innocent, total love for the older woman. At Christmas, both girls travelled to Philadelphia where Jessie introduced her to both her family and to Debbie, who had also returned with her new beau in tow. Far from the negative reaction from her family and friend that Jessie feared, all were simply relieved that she had finally found first herself, secondly happiness and, by no means least, Alice, whom they quickly came to adore.

After Christmas, they made the trip back down to Missouri to meet Alice's family before heading back to Lawrence where they moved out of their dorm and took up residence in their own apartment. While they knew the future held no guarantees, they were also sure that provided they remained together, and continued to love each other, there would be happy.

They finished their education together and decided to remain in Kansas, where, they remain and, next year, they plan on tying the knot. Jeff remained at KU his friendship with Jessie was strained at best during their time there. Mush to his surprise, he has been invited to the ceremony. But, Jessie explained to him, had it not been for that frightful night, Alice and she may never have truly found each other. It may be a civil union, but to them, the name matters not. They found their dream, somewhere over the rainbow.

jessicaj64
jessicaj64
40 Followers