Jessie's Ordeal Ch. 03

Story Info
Jessie's first morning comes to a close.
3.4k words
4.33
55.6k
13
0

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 09/27/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jessie_69
jessie_69
136 Followers

Jessie Andrews sat on the left hand side of the couch staring straight ahead. She was naked with her 35C firm breasts sitting high and proud on her chest. From the bottom of her breasts her torso slimmed down along her firm flat stomach to her small 22 inch waist. From her waist flared a nice trim pair of womanly hips and a pert nice round heart shaped rear end. Between her shapely thighs was a shaved pussy, with a landing strip of fiery red hair above her slit. Her firm thighs and sexy calves finished of her wonderfully sexy figure. At five foot four, one hundred and ten pounds, the very pretty redhead with hazel eyes had an outstanding 35C-22-34 figure.

Jessie sat on the couch with her hands in her lap, her shapely legs close together as she sat staring at the television morning program showing on the high definition television in front of her. To her right side Rick sat on the couch next to her. He also was naked, and was a muscular nineteen year old man, who stood six foot one, one hundred and ninety pounds, blond hair, good looking kid with blue eyes. His crotch was shaved clean and his limp cock draped over his left thigh, extending about four inches from his groin. At the end of the four inch limp shaft a large mushroom shaped head sat on the end of his cock.

Thirty four year old Jessie pulled her legs up onto the couch and wrapped her arms around her knees, as she sat there motionless as her mind reeled from the events of the morning. In the last four hours she was transformed from a sexy faithful wife, who had only had sex with her two husbands, to a woman who was blackmailed into serving for the pleasure of her nineteen year old neighbor. Rick had shown up at six thirty this morning, after her husband and stepson had left for their four day camping trip, with a video of her stepson breaking into and robbing houses. Rick had used that video to blackmail her into allowing him to use her for his pleasure.

He had already ate Jessie's wet pussy to one orgasm and fucked her twice with his seven inch long cock, with its large mushroom shaped head, causing her to have another seven orgasms on his young virile cock.

Jessie eyes flicked to the clock beside the television and noticed that it was now fifteen minutes to eleven in the morning. Rick leaned forward, reaching for his half full glass of lemonade on the coffee table. He raised the glass to his lips and drank the entire contents in several deep swallows. "Ah that is some good lemonade, I needed that." Rick sighed as he stood up from the couch.

Jessie's eyes followed Rick as he moved in front of her with his crotch turned towards her, as he moved past her between the couch and the coffee table. Jessie's eyes roamed over his hairless crotch, with his handing testicles and four inch long limp penis. He moved into the kitchen and called back to Jessie, "You want a glass of lemonade?" Jessie was parched for the activities and orgasms she had endured so far this morning so she replied softly "Yes please."

Jessie heard Rick moving around in the kitchen as he prepared two iced glasses of lemonade for them. After a few minutes in the kitchen Rick returned to the living room with a glass full of iced lemonade in each hand. He walked in front of Jessie extended the glass in his left hand towards her. She reached up taking the glass of ice cold lemonade from him, and brought it to her lips. Rick stood there with his limp dick hanging at eye level in front of her looking down at Jessie as she took a drink of the lemonade.

"Thank you" Jessie said, raising the glass for a second drink her eyes snapped to Rick's limp hanging cock as it twitched and extended itself from four inches to four and a half. Jessie tried not to panic, as she took a second swallow while her mind was screaming 'He can't be ready again so soon!'

Rick stood before Jessie watching her drink and seeing her neck muscles move as she swallowed caused his cock to twitch.

Jessie raised the glass for a third time and took two swallows of lemonade, as before her eyes Rick's cock jerked again growing to about five inches long and started to stand up slightly. Jessie leaned to her left and placed her glass down on the end table, before returning back upright. Rick watched her sitting there with her arms wrapped around her knees again, with her firm high breasts sitting proudly on her chest as her eyes stared at his cock.

Jessie was fascinated by the twitching of Rick's cock which was in front of her face as he stood there. He raised his glass, taking a big drink of lemonade, as his cock twitched twice causing in to swell up to approximately five and a half inches long. He leaned over and placed his glass down on the end table next to Jessie's.

This movement caused the head of his cock to brush against the back of her right hand, which caused it to jerk and swell up to six inches. Jessie's eyes widen in disbelief as his cock was now as long as her husbands, but only half standing up. Her mind screamed 'Oh my God he is almost hard again!!!!' Rick saw he eyes widen, and he grinned as his cock continued to twitch and swell as his cock grew an other inch and rose to extend up from his groin.

Jessie watched as Rick's young cock hardened before her eyes, until it stood up proudly at his full seven inch length with the large mushroom head swelling thickly on top. Her eyes saw the veins swell and his shaft twitch as he became fully hard in front of her face. Jessie's mind was swirling with panic, as she was not sure that she could endure an other fucking, or more orgasms so soon after the last two.

"You want to suck me off, or should I fuck you again?" Rick said confidently as he stood before her with his cock throbbing and bouncing in front of her face. Jessie's mind latched onto the idea of sucking him off to avoid having his cock fuck her to orgasm again so soon. Before she could stop herself Jessie's mouth open and she said "I'll suck your cock."

"Good girl!" Rick said with a smile as he moved to sit beside her on the couch. As he settled into the couch cushions beside Jessie, his cock stood up proudly from his shaved groin. Jessie lowered her feet to the ground and leaned to her left over Rick's lap. She paused with her head above his cock, as her eyes watched his cock throb and twitch before her eyes.

Jessie watched as his cock twitched and throbbed, causing the large mushroom head to expand even wider, as Rick reached around her shoulder with his right hand. He palmed her firm, full, round right breast and gently squeezed it. He continued to gently knead her right breast as Jessie leaned a little lower and let her tongue extend out to lick the head of Rick's seven inch throbbing cock.

Jessie felt Rick's cock twitch as her tongue licked over and swirled around the large mushroom shaped head of his cock. Jessie felt her right nipple swelling in Rick's palm as he squeezed and played with her right breast, while she continued to lick the head of his cock. Jessie lowered her head and allowed her tongue to lick and flick along the entire bottom length of Rick's cock, causing the large vein along to bottom to throb.

Jessie felt her nipple harden to it's full half inch length, pressing firmly into the palm of Rick's hand as he continued to knead her firm right breast, as she reached the base of his cock. She retreated back up the length of his cock, flicking her tongue along the big vein throbbing along the bottom of his shaft. When Jessie reached the head she swirled her tongue around edge of the large mushroom shaped head.

Jessie felt his cock twitch and throb strongly as her tongue swirled around the head, as he squeezed her right breast firmly. A moan escaped her lips, and Jessie raised her head up slightly allowing her to gaze at Rick's throbbing cock. Her eyes noticed how hard and swollen his seven inch cock was as it twitched before her face. A drop of pre-cum oozed from the slit in the head, and started to slide down the side of large mushroom head.

Jessie leaned down and let her tongue flick out and capture the drop of pre-cum before it could slide off the head of Rick's cock. She lowered her mouth and gently swallowed the wide mushroom shaped head of his cock. Jessie closed her lips around the shaft just below the head, and swirled her tongue over and around the head of his cock, causing her to receive another taste of Rick's pre-cum.

"Damn that feels good." Rick moaned as his fingers closed on Jessie's right nipple and began to play with the half inch long eraser shaped pink nub. Jessie felt the usual twinge in her pussy when her sensitive nipples were played with. She felt her left nipple swell slightly as Rick continued to manipulate her hard, swollen nub. The pleasure that the gentle manipulation of her nipples were giving her, caused her to moan and swallow five inches of the cock shaft that was held in her mouth.

Jessie's tongue played along the thick vein on the bottom of the hard shaft, momentarily forgetting it was Rick's cock in her mouth instead of her husbands. Suddenly Rick raised his hips thrusting the last two inches into her mouth, which caused the large mushroom shaped head to slide into her throat an inch. Jessie's eyes bugged wide open, having never had anything long enough to enter her throat in her mouth before.

Jessie started to raise her head to remove the cock from her throat, when Rick placed his left hand on her head, holding her in place. The large head of Rick's cock filled her throat and forced her to breath through her nose. Her throat muscles were contracting and squeezing the large mushroom shaped head of Rick's seven inch long cock.

"Your throat is milking my cock baby!" Rick moaned as Jessie tried again to move her head up, but he held her in place for another thirty seconds. When Rick removed his hand from the back of Jessie head, she jerked her mouth off his cock and gasped for breath. Jessie saw that his long cock was now coated with her saliva and was twitching with Rick's heartbeat. Jessie was still struggling with catching her breath when she felt Rick place his hand on the back of her head again.

He pushed her head back down towards his cock, but Jessie closed her lips and the head of his cock bounced against her closed lips. Rick stopped forcing her down when his cock head hit her closed lips. Jessie's mind was frantic, while she loved sucking the cocks of her two husbands, they had both always allowed her to control the pace and depth. Rick rose up a little causing the large head of his cock to press against her tightly shut lips. Jessie's mind was reeling with the realization that Rick intended to fuck her mouth, not just allow her to suck him off like she wanted.

Jessie tried to move her head up to talk to Rick, to explain she wanted to suck his cock her way, when he pinched her right nipple hard. Pain caused her mouth to open "Oowwwuummpphhh!" As soon as her lips parted, Rick pushed down and raised his hips driving his seven inch long cock back into her mouth and lodging the large mushroom shaped head an inch deep in her throat.

Again her throat contracted around the head of Rick's cock that had invaded her throat as she frantically breathed through her nose.

"God!! That feels so good...your throat is milking my cock!!" Rick exclaimed as he held her head in place, and resumed gently twisting and teasing her right nipple again. Jessie was amazed at the new sensation of a cock in her throat, and felt her throat muscles contract and squeeze the large, wide head trapped in her throat. As she breathed through her nose, she felt Rick move his hips slightly, sliding his cock out about and inch and a half, which removed the head of his cock from her throat.

Jessie opened her mouth wider, with his long cock still her mouth and gasped a few deep breaths through her mouth now that her throat was not blocked with the large mushroom shaped head of Rick's cock. After Jessie drew a third breath Rick rammed his cock back into her mouth driving the head back into her throat. Jessie's eyes were watering as her throat once again contracted around the invading head of Rick's cock.

Rick held her head in place, continuing to tease and play with her swollen and hard right nipple, while Jessie throat milked his cock. Jessie's mouth was stuffed full of cock, with the head buried in her throat, causing her throat muscles to contract around the invading flesh. Rick's manipulation of her right nipple was still sending pleasurable sensations to her brain.

Rick again lower his hips slightly, dragging the head of his cock out of her throat, but keeping about five and a half inches of cock in her mouth. Jessie again opened her mouth wide, and gasped for breath. Again after Jessie drew a third breath Rick pushed his cock back into her throat, causing her throat muscles to contract and milk the head of his cock.

"My cock loves fucking your throat!!!" Rick moaned as her held his cock in Jessie throat. Jessie's eyes were wide open and watering, as her mind was beginning to rethink her decision to suck Rick off to avoid fucking him a third time. After almost a minute, Rick again moved slightly withdrawing the head of his cock from Jessie's abused throat. Jessie again opened wide and gasped for breath around the cock still in her mouth.

Again after her third breath, Rick shoved his cock back into her mouth causing the head to lodge in her throat. Rick continued to twist, tease and play with her right nipple, while fucking her throat with his seven inch long cock. Jessie's head was still held still by Rick's left hand as he repeated the routine of burying his cock in her throat for a minute, withdrawing an inch and a half and allowing her to gasp three breaths.

"Damn your throat feels good!!!!" Rick said as he buried his cock into Jessie's throat and held it there. Repeating the routine, of holding his cock buried in her throat, and then withdrawing letting her get a few deep breaths before closing her throat by shoving his large mushroom shaped cock head into her throat.

Rick kept repeating this action until Jessie's eyes appeared to be crying, as tears poured down her cheeks. Jessie gasped for breath, and tried to move her head up to give her some relief, when Rick shoved his cock back into her throat. Jessie's body was responding to the relentless manipulation of her right nipple by Rick's fingers, which had caused her left nipple to expand and push against his thigh as his cock fucked her throat.

"Oh God!!" Rick moaned as Jessie's throat contracted around the head of his cock. He withdrew his cock an inch and then shoved his cock back into Jessie's throat as his cock expanded and shot the first stream of his cum directly down her throat, as his large mushroom shaped head filled her throat. "Drink my cum!!!!"

Jessie had no choice but to swallow the first blast of cum, as the head of Rick's cock was buried in her throat. Jessie felt his large mushroom shaped head expand as a second blast of cum raced down her throat. Jessie frantically swallowed the cum in her throat. Her throat felt his cock head expand again as the third stream of cum raced down her throat, and then it expanded once more as a fourth blast of cum fell into her throat.

Rick's left hand left her head as he exclaimed "Yes swallow my cum!!!" as he twisted her right nipple hard. Jessie raised her head dragging her mouth up Rick cock as a fifth and last stream of cum landed on her tongue. Jessie removed her mouth for his cock and swallowed the last of his salty sweet cum and she gasped for breath.

Rick released her right nipple, and let a sigh escape before saying "I don't no which is best fucking your throat of your tight pussy." Jessie sat up and was busy wiping at the tears on her face as she struggled to catch her breath. Rick looked over at her and remarked "Guess you have never had that pretty little throat fucked before huh?"

Jessie sat in silence as she finished wiping away her tears, and pulled her feet up and wrapped her arms around her knees again. Rick leaned forward and stood up, he moved over in front of Jessie and reached for his half full glass of lemonade. Jessie saw Rick's cock was in a semi hard state, pointing at her face, and shrunken to a five inch length. He drained his glass and walked into the kitchen.

Jessie sat silent on the couch blankly staring at the television, 'God I don't know which is worse, his cock fucking my throat or his cock making my cum over and over while he fucks my pussy'. Jessie noticed that her jaw was a little sore, and her throat felt raw, she glanced at the clock and noticed it was eleven twenty in the morning. 'Oh my God he throat fucked me for over thirty minutes!' raced through her mind as she sat there stunned.

Rick walked back in and sat down beside Jessie on the couch and placed his glass on a coaster sitting on the coffee table. "That was the best blow job ever, my girl friend can't suck my cock that good." Rick said as he picked up the television remote. Jessie was surprised he was comparing his young ex cheerleader girl friend to her. He changed the channel to ESPN, and returned the remote to the coffee table.

Jessie sat still with her arms wrapped around her legs, as Rick sat back on the couch watching television. Jessie felt dirty and used, with Rick's second load of cum, still on her body, where she had rubbed it into her skin, and her throat still sore and raw from his throat fucking her. After a while she reached over and grabbed her almost empty glass of lemonade and brought it to her lips. She drained what remained and stood up to go to the kitchen for more.

As she stood her eyes dropped to Rick's crotch and noticed that his cock now hung limply on his left thigh, and was only four inches long. She walked into the kitchen refilled her glass and took a healthy drink. The ice cold lemonade felt smoothing as shew swallowed. Jessie walked back into the living room and glanced at Rick on the couch.

His head was leaned back against the couch back and his eyes were closed. She watched him for several minutes to ensure that he was asleep, while her mind was racing 'Thank God! I finally wore him out. I bet he sleeps for hours after cumming three times in five and a half hours.'

Jessie still felt dirty and used, she placed her glass on the end table coaster and went up stairs. She moved through the master bedroom and into the master bathroom. She turned on and adjusted the water and then stepped into the tub and pulled the shower curtain closed. Jessie turned on the shower and started to soap and scrub her body while her mind thought 'I wonder what else I will have to endure before this ordeal is over.'

jessie_69
jessie_69
136 Followers