Jessie's Ordeal Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jessie_69
jessie_69
137 Followers

"Yeesss!! Fuck me! God!! Deep..Harder" Jessie was unable to control the words that she mumbled, as Rick fucked her non stop, as she approached another orgasm. "So Deep!! YES!!! FUCK! Harder...Fuck Me Harder!!! MY GOD!! CUMMING!!!" Jessie pussy exploded in another intense orgasm as Rick held her with his seven inch cock fully inserted in her grasping pussy. Her clit was pressed against the base of his cock, with the head of his cock pushing against her cervix, the walls of her tight wet pussy were convulsing around the shaft as Jessie quivered and shook as her orgasm lasted for several minutes.

Rick stood still as he felt Jessie's tight pussy grip and massage his entire cock as her orgasm tore through her body. Her wet walls felt incredible on his shaft and the head of his cock as they quivered and contracted repeatedly gripping his cock.

When Jessie finally finished her orgasm and her pussy stopped contracting on his cock, Rick turned and started walking towards the bed. Jessie was still fully impaled on his cock as she hung from his neck.

Each step caused Jessie pussy to move slightly on the cock that was still firmly stuffed in her, stretching her deeper. The feeling of being stuffed so full, combined with the slight movement of the shaft inside her caused her to moan and gasp with each step, "Fuck me...fuck me...fuck..fuck."

Rick reached the bed and squatted down until her could lay Jessie down on the mattress, with his cock still fully inside her. Jessie's arms fell to the bed, both stretching out to her side as she fell back on the bed. Rick withdrew his cock from her tight wet pussy and crawled onto the bed with her.

Jessie was exhausted from the three orgasms that had ripped through her and lay motionless as Rick moved to position her in the middle of the bed. Rick moved to between her thighs, and gently nudged her legs open. Jessie's thighs parted and her legs parted as Rick moved forward lodging the large mushroom shaped head of his cock in the entrance of her pussy.

"Oh Fuck!" Jessie gasped as she felt the head throb in the entrance of her tight pussy as Ricked leaned over her prone body, supporting himself on his arms. His hips moved driving his seven inch cock into her pussy to the hilt. "FUCKME!!" Jessie gasped as her pussy was stuff full of cock and his pelvic bone ground against her swollen clitoris. Jessie was relieved that in this position, the head of Rick's cock was not pushing against her cervix, even as her pussy felt stuffed to the brim.

Rick started to move in and out, fucking Jessie's pussy hard, making sure to grind into her clitoris on each down stroke. "Fuck me..Fuck me harder!!!" Jessie lay on her back with her legs spread wide, too exhausted to do anything but lay there gasping as Rick fucked her wet pussy with his rock hard seven inch cock.

"Fuck Me...Harder...YES!!...Harder..Harder Fuck me Harder" Jessie mindlessly begged as Rick continued to slam his cock in and out of her pussy. "CUMMING!!!...OH MY GOD!!! AGAIN!!!" Jessie cried as an other orgasm tore through her abused pussy. Her hips jerked and her pussy contracted and spasmed as her stomach quivered while Rick continued to pound his cock into her. "YES!!!"

Rick continued to relentless fuck his cock in and out of her convulsing tight pussy, Jessie was forced to lay there exhausted and ride from one orgasm straight into an other. "OH MY GOD!! CUMMING AGAIN!!..Fuck me...I love that long hard cock." Jessie babbled as her body shook and contracted as her orgasm ripped through her. Rick started to fuck her harder and faster, with her pussy contracting and gripping as his cock as he approached his impending release.

"FUCK! CUMMING!!!!!" Jessie's sixth orgasm caused her to plead with Rick as he pounded her pussy rapidly. "Fuck me...Fuck me..Cum with me please...please cum with me...Yes...Harder..Cum with me...I'M CUMMING CUM WITH ME!!!!!" Jessie begged as her seventh orgasm began and she felt Rick slam his cock hard and deep inside of her pussy. He held his cock fully engulfed in her contracting, rolling walls, his groin grinding into her clit. Jessie felt his cock expand wider as her pussy convulsed and quivered around him, as she felt his shoot the first blast of cum into her.

Jessie felt his cock expand with each stream of cum that he deposited in her tight pussy. After firing his forth and last stream of cum into her, Rick spoke to her "Damn your pussy sure loves me fucking it!" with a smile on his face.

"Your cock fucks me so good...I can't resist cumming on your long cock." Jessie responded before her mind could stop her. Jessie was laying exhausted as Rick was still over her prone body, with his softening cock still buried in her pussy. 'I can't believe I said that!' Jessie screamed at herself. Rick was smiling at her, as he stayed where he was until his cock had fully softened. He then moved to lay down beside her on the bed with his limp four inch cock laying on his stomach.

Jessie could not even find the strength to close her legs, as she continued to lay with her legs spread, exhausted, with her skin glistening slightly with sweat. Her eyes glanced at Rick as he lay on the bed to her left, and noticed that Rick's skin was also glistening with perspiration. 'My God what is next' Jessie wondered as she felt his sperm start to seep out of her pussy and down the crack of her ass.

Jessie's eyes fluttered a few times as her mind raced, and then she passed out on the bed, exhausted from being fucked to seven hard intense orgasms.

jessie_69
jessie_69
137 Followers
12