Jessie's Ordeal Ch. 07

Story Info
Saturday afternoon continues for Jessie.
3.9k words
4.43
45.5k
16
0

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 09/27/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jessie_69
jessie_69
136 Followers

Jessie Andrews awoke on the couch in her living room, with her head on the snuggled on the chest of Rick, her nineteen year old neighbor who was blackmailing her for sex. As she opened her pretty hazel eyes she saw his cock laying limp on his crotch, the large mushroom shaped head touching his left thigh. His cock was covered in her dried juices from their earlier fuck, during which she came three times on his seven inch long cock.

Jessie felt his right hand still cupping her full firm 35C right breast as she looked at his shaved crotch. 'He damn sure knows how to use that cock!' she thought as he lifted her head off his chest. Her eyes left his cock, an glanced up at his handsome face, to see that he was sleeping with his head laid against the back of the couch.

Jessie reached up and removed his hand from her breast, careful not to wake him. She carefully and quietly moved to stand up in front of the couch. Jessie glanced at the clock by the television, which was tuned to ESPN, and saw that it was twelve thirty and realized that she was hungry. She turned to face the couch and grabbed her bathrobe off of the couch arm.

Jessie let her eyes roam over the six foot one, one hundred and ninety pound muscular young man asleep on her couch, starting at his short blond hair. She took in his young handsome face, muscular arms and chest, flat trim stomach, shaved crotch and muscular thighs and calves, as she put on her bathrobe.

As she pulled her robe closed and tied the sash her eyes once again returned to his shaved crotch and admired his limp cock laying on his thigh. His limp cock was four inches long, and was crusted with her dry pussy juices. She momentarily closed her eyes and pictured his cock in its erect full seven inch length and shuddered slightly, remembering how it felt in her mouth, throat and pussy.

Jessie opened her eyes, shook her head, and walked into the kitchen to fix herself some lunch. In the kitchen Jessie moved around gathering the required food stuffs and cooking utensils required to make some grilled cheese sandwiches. Jessie was standing at the stove making grilled cheese sandwiches, when two hand grabbed her full 35C breasts from behind, startling her, "Whaa??"

Her breasts were be squeezed as Rick leaned down and kissed her neck, as she felt her nipples start to swell in response to her breasts being groped. "Just came to join you for lunch. What do you want to drink?" Rick asked as he played with her firm tits.

"Iced tea would be nice." Jessie said as her hardened nipples where being twisted by his strong fingers, through her bathrobe. Rick removed his hands from her breasts and she heard him move to the refrigerator and remove the ice tea pitcher. Jessie finished making the grilled cheese sandwiches as she heard Rick move around fixing their drinks.

Jessie turned off the stove, and placed the plate containing five grilled cheese sandwiches on the kitchen table, and retrieved two plates and a bag of potato chips before coming back to the table. She handed one plate across the table to Rick, and sat down at the table. Rick grabbed a sandwich and started eating, as Jessie opened the bag of chips, placing some on her plate and the placing the bag in the middle of the table.

They ate in silence, with Rick eating three sandwiches while Jessie had two. Rick rose and carried his plate to the sink, and placed his plate in the dish rack. He returned to the kitchen and stood there with his cock sticking straight out from his shaved crotch, semi erect and about five and a half inches long. Jessie's eyes could not resist looking at his cock as she finished eating and stood up. Jessie took her plate and the plate from the center of the table to the dish rack next to the sink. Jessie retrieved the bag of potato chips, sealing them closed with a plastic clip, and placing them where they belonged.

"Come here Jessie." Rick said as he pushed his chair away from the kitchen table. As Jessie walked toward Rick, he patted the table with his hand saying "Sit right her and feed me desert!"

Jessie walked to stand in front of him, untied her robe sash and allowed her bath robe to open allowing her pussy and breasts come into view. She watched Rick's eyes move over her as the sat on the table and leaned back on her arms. Her legs spread as if they had a will of their own and her pussy was presented to Rick's hungry eyes.

Rick leaned forward and extended his tongue licking up her slit from the very bottom to the top. He repeated taking long licks of her entire pussy slit as Jessie felt her self become wet with desire and her pussy lips swell. His tongue was now worming its way into her tight wet pussy when he reached it, as he continued to lick her.

Jessie felt her clitoris become swollen with desire and his tongue swiped over it at the top of each lick that Rick made of her pussy. After a few more full length licks his mouth closed over her clitoris and sucked it into his mouth causing her to groan "Yes that feels good!"

Rick tongued her swollen clitoris as her sealed his lips over the top of her pussy and Jessie felt a finger gently enter her wet hole. Jessie felt her pussy being gently finger fucked by one finger as her clitoris was flicked repeatedly. Her excitement was quickly mounting as her young neighbor expertly ate her juicy pussy. "Yes! Eat my pussy!" Jessie gasped as she laid down on the kitchen table to relieve her arms from having to hold her up.

Rick attacked her swollen sensitive clitoris with his tongue, as he added a second finger and slowly fucked them in and out of her pussy. Jessie gasped for breath as her hand moved up to play with her hard pink nipples as an orgasm approached. Rick kept his lips sealed over her clitoris, lashing it with his tongue, as he fingers relentless plowed in and out of her pussy. "Yes!..Just like that...God...I'm cumming on you fingers!"

Rick tongued her clitoris slowly with his two fingers fully embedded in her pussy, as Jessie jerked her hips as her orgasm rushed through her body. Jessie felt her pussy grasp and contract on the fingers buried in her as her pussy exploded in orgasm. Rick's gentle tongue lashes caused her to stay at her peak as her pussy kept contracting, squeezing the fingers in her as her hips jerked.

Jessie's own fingers twisted her swollen pink half inch long nipples as her pussy juiced flowed over the finger in her pussy, "Yes! Oh My God!! CUMMING! EAT ME!"

Jessie felt Rick's fingers retreat from her contracting pussy, his lips removed them selves from her clitoris and moved lower to seal his mouth over her entrance and his tongue slid into her. Jessie's juices flowed into his mouth as his extended tongue wiggled in her pussy, as her orgasm began to fade. Jessie felt her pussy contract on Rick tongue as he ate her pussy, drinking her sweat juices. "Oh Yes. Lick it up. Eat my pussy!" Jessie gasped as he orgasm finally faded.

Rick moved back up and sealed his lips over her clitoris once again and went back to tonguing her swollen clitoris. Jessie was gasping for breath as she felt his fingers return to fuck her very wet pussy again. After a few strokes, Jessie felt the fingers removed from her pussy, and then felt them brush over her asshole. Jessie jerked at the touch there, but relaxed as he just rubbed her lubrication over her rosebud.

Rick's tongue was again lashing at her clitoris as his fingers kept fucking her for a few strokes, and then rubbing her pussy's natural lubrication over her asshole. Jessie started to move her hips as her pussy was being eaten, as she was once again approaching and orgasm on his talented tongue and fingers.

"Damn you...Eat my pussy.....So good!" Jessie gasped as she humped his face as he ate her pussy.

Rick kept two fingers in her pussy, steadily fucking in and out as he lashed her clitoris with his tongue. Jessie was rapidly approaching an other orgasm, as her own fingers twisted and tweaked her hard swollen nipples.

"Yes!! Just Like That!! CUMMING!!" Jessie moaned as her pussy again contracted in orgasm on his fingers. Jessie's pussy was grasping, trying to squeeze and hold his fingers inside her as she felt him remove his fingers from her clutching pussy. Jessie rose her head up as her eyes opened and she pleaded "No leave them in!"

Her orgasm had started to fade when Jessie felt two fingers reenter her wet pussy and Ricks other two fingers push against and then into her asshole. Jessie's eyes flew open in surprise, while she had experienced anal sex before she had never had something in her asshole and pussy at the same time. "OOhh!"

Jessie could not believe the feeling in her crotch, as both of her holes were filled with two finger each. She felt full, and could feel the fingers though the thin wall that separated her two holes as Rick moved them in and out of her slowly. The sensation of being penetrated in both holes at the same time, was causing Jessie to approach another climax.

"Oh God!..So full!!...My Ass and Pussy!..Damn..Fuck ME!" Jessie's hips started jerking uncontrollably as her orgasm approached. Rick's tongue lashed over her swollen clitoris and his fingers repeatedly fucked her two holes simultaneously.

"Oh My God!! CUMMING AGAIN!!" Jessie gasped as her hips jerked wildly as Rick held his fingers still deep inside her convulsing pussy and asshole. "Oh My God! Fuck me!" Jessie pleaded as Rick started to fuck her pussy and asshole again with his fingers, moving in and out as he tongue battered her swollen clitoris.

Jessie's fingers were pulling and twisting her half inch long swollen pink nipples as her hips humped up and down on the mouth sucking her clitoris, as Ricks four finger repeatedly fucked her. Jessie felt another orgasm approaching and begged "Fuck me!..Eat that pussy!!...Fuck my ass!" as her stomach quivered and her hips jerked.

Rick continued to move his fingers in out out of her two convulsing, contracting holes, two fingers in her tight wet pussy and two in her tight asshole. Jessie pulled hard on her swollen nipples as she gasped for breath as she exploded in another orgasm. "CUMMING!!! OH MY GOD I'M CUMMING!!!"

Jessie's hips froze as her pussy and asshole spasmed around the fingers buried in her holes. Rick held his fingers motionless as her holes repeatedly contracted, grasping, squeezing his fingers as Jessie panted through her orgasm. Jessie released her nipples and reached down to grasp the head between her thighs.

"Oh God!...Enough...Come up here" Jessie was still panting from her orgasm as she pulled upward on Rick's head "and...FUCK ME!" Jessie looked up as Rick removed his fingers from her pussy and asshole and released her swollen clitoris from his mouth. With one last lick the entire length of her wet pussy slit Rick stood up, causing the chair to scrape across the floor.

Jessie looked at him standing between her wide spread thighs and saw that Rick's cock was at its maximum seven inch length, topped by the wide large mushroom shaped head. She watched as Rick guided the large head to her wet open pussy and lodged the head into place. His prick now in place he moved both hands to her firm full 35C breasts, sitting high on her chest, and squeezed them as he slowly slid his cock into her in one continuous motion.

"Yes!!" Jessie gasped as she felt his cock slid into her pussy, stretching her, and filling her pussy with his cock. The head barely brushed against her cervix, as her pussy contracted around the long cock inside her. "So Big! So Full!" Jessie cried as Rick rotated his hips, causing his buried cock to move around in her pussy.

Jessie watched as he slowly withdrew his cock, until on the head remained in her and saw that his cock was already covered in her pussy juice as Rick started to slowly slide his seven inch cock back into her pussy. "Oh God! So Good!" Jessie gasped as Rick rotated his hips again, when he was fully inserted in her tight wet pussy, his groin grinding on her clitoris as his fingers twisted and pulled on her nipples.

"Yes! Fuck Me!!" Jessie gasped as Rick continued to slide his long cock in and out of her pussy slowly, grinding his groin on her clitoris on each stroke. Jessie felt her pussy grasp and contract on his cock, as it slowly fucked her, as she felt an orgasm approach. After only a dozen or so long slow stroked her pussy exploded in an orgasm and tightly contracted around the cock embedded in her convulsing wet pussy.

"CUMMING ON YOUR BIG COCK!" Jessie cried out as her eyes closed and her head lay back on the table, her stomach quivering as her pussy grasped the cock Rick held buried in her contracting pussy. Jessie's pussy finally stopped contracting on the cock buried in her, as her orgasm faded. She opened her eyes as Rick began to slide his cock out of her until only the head remained in her pussy.

Jessie groaned as he slammed his seven inch long cock into her pussy, his balls bounced against her ass as his pelvic bone smashed into her clit. Rick slowly withdrew his cock, and then slammed it back into her tight wet pussy, again grinding his pelvic bone on her swollen clitoris, causing Jessie to see stars as she groaned "Hard!!...So Deep!"

Rick continued to slowly drag his cock out of her pussy and then quickly hammer his seven inch long cock back into her pussy, grinding against her clit, and repeating this as he pulled and twisted her pink eraser shaped nipples. Jessie gasped with each thrust into her pussy as she felt yet another orgasm approach as Rick slammed his long cock into her.

"Oh God Yes!" Jessie gasped as Rick slammed his cock into her pussy, smashing her clitoris against his pelvis. Rick quickly slid his cock out of her pussy and slammed it back into her pussy, as he started to rapidly fuck her pussy hard with his long cock.

"Fuck Me!...Hard..God...Yes....Fuck..Me...Harder!" Jessie gasped as she raised her head watching Rick slam his long cock in and out of her grasping pussy, as her orgasm approached. His fingers continued to play with her hard swollen sensitive pink nipples as he fucked her hard, with long fast strokes.

"Oh My God! I'M CUMMING ON YOUR COCK!!!" Jessie cried out as an intense orgasm swept over her, her hips jerked up, her stomach quivered and her legs flew around Rick's waist. Jessie's legs locked around Rick and held his seven inch long cock buried in her pussy as she ground her pussy on his cock. Her walls contracted and grasped at the cock flesh embedded in her as her body shook through her orgasm.

As her orgasm subsided Jessie lay her head back down on the table, and panted as she tried to catch her breath. Rick released her nipples and grabbed her hands. Rick pulled her into a sitting position, her arms went around his neck and they kissed deeply, their tongues dueling with each other.

Rick grasped her ass cheeks and picked her up, his cock still embedded in her pussy with her legs wrapped around his waist. Jessie was preparing her self for another stand up fuck, as the head of his cock pressed against her cervix in this position. Rick carried her out of the kitchen, his cock twitching and moving against her walls as he walked, causing Jessie to gasp once or twice.

Rick carried her into the living room and placed her on the couch, gently laying her back against the head rest. His hands gave her firm heart shaped ass cheeks a squeeze and the moved to her legs, pulling them from around his waist. Jessie felt her legs pushed up until her thighs were pinned beside her chest, as Rick began to slowly fuck his cock in and out of her pussy.

This position caused Rick's long cock to press lightly against her cervix, and his pelvic bone to really press against her swollen clitoris. Jessie was pinned to the couch as Rick continued to fuck her pussy with long slow strokes as she watched his cock glide in and out of her pussy. Jessie lay there enjoying the sensations of this slow fucking as an orgasm slowly started to build in her.

"Oh God!..Fuck me like that!...I'm gonna cum on..your cock again!" Jessie gasped as Rick fucked her slowly with long strokes of his hard throbbing cock. Two more long strokes, pressing against her cervix, and smashing her clitoris against his pelvis caused her to explode once more.

"CUMMING!! GOD! COCK CUMMING ON YOUR COCK!" Jessie cried as her body shook and quivered with her orgasm. Rick began to quickly slam his cock in and out of her grasping, clutching pussy, as Jessie panted for breath. Jessie's eyes watched his cock rapidly move in and out of her, his cock covered in her juices, as Rick fucked her harder and faster.

"GOD!! HARDER" Jessie groaned as Rick slammed his cock into her orgasming pussy over and over. Jessie was amazed that her orgasm seemed to continue from one climax to the next as he slammed his cock into her pussy. "HARDER! OH GOD! FUCK ME!" Jessie gasped as Rick slammed his cock into her pussy as fast as his hips could move, his cock sliding in and out of her convulsing pussy.

"OH GOD! CUMMING! CUMMING AGAIN!!" Jessie cried as her pussy against exploded in orgasm, causing her entire body to shake and quiver as Rick slammed into her pussy and held his cock still, buried fully in her contracting pussy. "Damn your pussy is milking my cock!" Rick said as he released her thighs, and moved to squeeze her breasts as Jessie ground her pussy on his cock.

Jessie wrapped her legs around his waist and ground her pussy on his cock, as her orgasm slowly faded.

"Oh God...Can Take..Don't know how." Jessie gasped as she felt Rick pull her legs from around his waist. He used her legs to turn her over so that Jessie upper body lay on the seat of the couch as she knelt in front of it. His cock never left her pussy as he moved her into this version of the doggie position.

He started to slide his cock in and out of her pussy, as his right hand reached under her and grazed over her clitoris. Jessie felt his fingers playing with her clitoris and pussy as he fucked her long and slow from behind. His hand moved, and then she felt him play with her asshole, with his wet fingers.

Jessie groaned as he rubbed her pussy juice over her asshole and then felt a finger slide into her ass as he continued to fuck her pussy. Jessie groaned as Rick added a second finger in her ass and began to finger fuck her ass as he drove his cock into her pussy.

"Oh God! So Full!" Jessie groaned as she felt stuffed, with his cock sliding in and out of her pussy, while he finger fucked her ass. Rick worked a third finger into her ass, and fucked her ass slowly with his three fingers. Jessie was amazed at the feeling, her ass felt stretched open, like when her husband ass fucked her, while her pussy was stuffed with a long cock fucking her.

Jessie moaned and gasped as Rick began to fuck her pussy hard while he plundered her ass with his fingers. Jessie felt another orgasm swelling inside her, as she moaned "My Ass...My Pussy..Fuck.My Ass and Pussy!"

Rick buried his fingers as far into her ass as they would go and pounded his cock into her pussy harder, He curled his fingers downward slightly, causing Jessie to feel his fingers brush against his cock as the thin membrane separating her pussy and asshole. This feeling of being stuff full, in both her ass and her pussy caused her to orgasm once again.

"CUMMING! FUCK MY ASS!" Jessie cried as she felt her ass and pussy contract around the flesh in them. Rick slammed his cock into her pussy and held it there as Jessie felt his cum blast against her cervix and flood her pussy.

"Oh God!" Rick said as he ground his cock into her as he blasted his cum into her contracting pussy. Jessie was shaking as her orgasm finally subsided, her stomach quivering, as she gasped for breath.

Jessie moaned "Oh God!" as Rick pulled his fingers out of her ass, allowing her asshole to shut, as he pulled his cock out of her pussy. Rick moved from behind her and sat on the couch as he said "Might have to try that ass next."

jessie_69
jessie_69
136 Followers
12