Jessie's Ordeal Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessie shivered at the thought of his wide large cock head forcing its way into her tight asshole, and his seven inch long cock sliding into her ass. Jessie stayed where she was, her muscles were exhausted from her orgasms, her upper body laying on the couch.

She heard Rick get up from the couch, and walk into the kitchen. She heard the refrigerator open and close, and then heard Rick walk back into the living room. "Fixed you a glass of tea." Rick said as he placed a glass on a coaster on the end table.

Jessie groaned as she moved up, sat on the couch and took a big drink of tea. Rick moved to stand in front of her, his cock standing straight out, about five inches long. His cock glistened with Jessie's juices and her eyes were fixed on his cock as Rick spoke "Clean me off Jessie."

Jessie placed her glass on the coaster, leaned forward and engulfed his cock, swirling her tongue around, tasting herself on his cock. She sucked his entire cock into her mouth and tongued it clean. When she could no longer taste her pussy on his cock she leaned back, letting his cock flop out of her mouth.

Rick moved and sat beside her on the couch, his limp cock still shiny from her saliva as it lay on his thigh. He took a drink of his tea, leaned forward placing the glass on the coffee table and grabbing the television remote. As he changed channels looking for something to watch, Jessie glanced at the clock beside the television and was shocked to realize it was four thirty in the afternoon.

'Oh My God! He fucked me for hours!' her mind screamed as she sat staring ahead stunned. Jessie curled her legs up under her, as she sat stunned on the couch wondering what was next in her ordeal, as Rick settled on a movie to watch.

12