Jessie's Surprise Evening

Story Info
Husband surprises his wife with their lover.
1.3k words
3.78
59.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gavin had a plan … he wanted to surprise Jessie (his wife) with a night filled with romance, love, and hot steamy sex! He had arranged with Jody (his mistress - Jessie had already been seduced by her Bi the Lake - she was superb!), ahead of time, let her in on his plan and asked her to join in. Jody was hot and ready for action. Gavin went and reserved the honeymoon suite in this special hotel that Jessie and he had stayed in before. He invited Jessie to go to the hotel, check in and go and run the bath and relax. He would meet her there later.

Jessie arrived and looked around, the suite was beautiful. There were candles set all around, flowers and a bottle of wine. She found the note left from Gavin. It suggested that she take a long hot bubble bath in the Jacuzzi and he would be along shortly. Jessie poured herself a glass of red wine, ran the bath, lit the candles around the tub, undressed and slowly laid down in the nice hot tub. Began sipping her wine and feeling so relaxed. Jessie washed up and drank some more wine – she was feeling a little tipsy when she heard the door.

“Hi honey, I’m in hear, mmmm”, not hearing any response she assumed it was Gavin.

Jody quietly walked in the suite with Gavin, poured a glass of wine for each of them, undressed and quietly walked into the bathroom. Jessie’s eyes were closed relaxing in the warmth of the tub and the wine. Jody gently touched her shoulder’s, rubbing them as she bent down to nibble on her ear. “Mmmm that feels good” Jessie whispered.

Jody began placing soft kisses along her neck, Jessie opened her eyes in surprise and turned towards Jody as their lips met, their tongues entwining.

Jessie was extremely excited to see Jody again. Gavin was a hot lover to arrange this, and still wondered where he was. “Where’s Gavin?” Jody didn’t respond or let on that she knew he was waiting for things to heat up before entering, so he waited in the living room enjoying his wine.

Jody got into the tub with her reaching over to embrace her, began to kiss her neck and work her way up with her tongue towards her lips. She whispered “I want to eat your pussy!” before their tongues joined in a very passionate kiss.

The water was splashing as their bodies rubbed against each other. “Mmmmm” they moaned. Jody was on top rubbing her nipples with her own. Their legs entwined together and their clits rubbing against each others. The wild and passionate kisses and the moaning that was coming out of the bathroom were definitely an indication that things were definitely heating up.

Gavin taking his cue got up and headed towards the bathroom grabbing the bottle of wine along the way. The girls were so deep into a hot passionate embrace they didn’t even notice him refill their glasses. Suddenly, they both looked up and saw him and smiled with a lustful look in their eyes. Jessie winked at him, this was her way of saying “thank you”.

“Can I watch?” Gavin asked. They smiled and continued to turn each other on.

Jessie taking Jody’s tight ass in her hands, squeezing both cheeks firmly, causing her clit to rub against hers faster and harder. Jessie was so turned on she thought she would cum any minute. Jody released herself from Jessie’s grip and pulled her up and sat her on the side of the tub. Rinsing the suds off her freshly shaved pussy, she went down on her.

Jody’s tongue slowly reached towards Jessie’s wet pussy. As Jody’s tongue probed her clit, Jessie reached over to kiss Gavin. Their tongues met with great passion. Jessie saying “Thank you for this surprise honey”.

Jessie’s pussy mashing against Jody’s probing tongue made her so wet she fought off cumming just yet. “Lick my pussy babyyyy!” she begged.

Jody responded by teasing her as started to increase her licking, driving Jessie over the edge. Jody licked faster and faster, tongue fucking her slowly and then licked faster and faster, repeating this motion every once and while sucking on her clit. Jessie’s body arched and she grinded her pussy into Jody’s mouth sending shivers across her body, her pussy juices cumming all over her face. “Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssss!!!” she screamed. Jody continued to lick her cumming pussy until her orgasm subsided. Gavin turned to get a taste of his wife’s cum off his lover’s face. “MMMMMMM tasty” he states!

As he did this Jessie reached down and took Gavin’s very hard cock into her mouth. She sucked him slow and hard, pulling him deep into her mouth and slowly out, over and over. Gavin didn’t want to cum but it felt so wonderful he had to push Jessie back and nodded “ohhhhhh, not yet honey, let’s go to the bedroom”!

They all got out of the tub and dried each other off, touching each other so sensually. They went into the living room. Gavin opened another bottle of wine and poured everyone a glass. They all sat down on the bed and drank their wine, caressing and touching each other. Jody pulled out her overnight bag and opened it. She reached inside and took out a few sex toys. “What’s your flavor tonight Jessie?” she asked with a lustful twinkle in her eye.

Jessie responded with a smile “this one – but I want to wear it”. She had chosen a strap-on. Jody smiled in agreement and waited for Jessie to put it on.

Gavin bent down and started to lick at Jody’s wet pussy, slowly flicking her clit, she was so wet, he lapped up her pussy juices – “you taste so good, no wonder Jessie loves to lick your pussy!”

He increased the speed of his flicking tongue, driving it into her wet hole, which drove her over the edge – her body convulsed in a great orgasm all over his mouth. “Ohhhhhhhhhh Gavinnnnnn!” she moaned. Her wave of ecstasy subsided and Gavin moved away to allow his wife to enter her wet pussy with the strap-on dildo.

Jessie was laying beside them near the edge of the bed with her legs spread apart and her feet resting on the edge, with the strap-on pointing upwards. “Climb on Jody and fuck me!”

Gavin wanted in on this too – he wanted to fuck his wife while she fucked their lover. He placed the head of his rock hard cock at the opening of Jessie’s hot, wet pussy and entered, one hard thrust deep into her – driving her wild. “Fuck me baby! Fuck Me!” she begged him.

Jody climbed on top of Jessie facing her, slowly sat upon her awaiting rod. “Oh, this feels sooooo wonderful!”. She fucked slowly, up and down, up and down, her juices soaking the dildo. Gavin fucked his wife slowly, driving his cock in and out of her wet pussy. “Oh Gavin Fuck Me harder, harder!” she pleaded.

They all fucked for quite a while, in out, up down, in out, up down, faster and faster building to a great finish – Ecstasy!

Jessie was cumming all over Gavin’s cock, which made her drive the dildo faster and deeper into Jody, this drove Jody over the edge as she met her every stroke, driving her crazy, deeper and deeper it went, faster and faster and she could take it no longer and came all over Jessie’s toy. “OH yesssssss, I’m cummingggggg!” She screamed

Gavin watching and feeling the girls cumming pounded his wife harder and faster until he reached the brink of release and couldn’t take it anymore, “aaahhhhhhhh” he gasped as he pulled out and came all over both of them. Stroking his cock up and down, soaking the girls with his cum.

After their orgasms subsided they collapsed on the bed and fell asleep.

The next morning ….