Jessi's Wild Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This routine continued for the next three dancers. They were all gorgeous, all of them stayed right in front of me, performing for me, grinding their hips as close to my face as they dared. I figured that Barbara had talked to them, and they all wanted to turn me on.

Finally, the announcer said, "Okay, guys, we have a special attraction for you now. Kaeri and Kristi will dance together, how about it, let's hear it for these two sexy girls!"

The lights went down, then a single spotlight came up. There was Kristi, dressed in a teal teddy, the color looked great against her pale skin. It was cut high at the hips and low cut on top. Her breasts were barely held in by the top. She began moving sensuously to soft music, dancing by herself, as if she was with someone. Again, she was right in front of me.

Then another spotlight came on, and there was Barbara. She was dressed in a man's white dress shirt and tie, and had her hair pulled back into a bun. She walked up to Kristi, and took her hand. They began to dance together, with Barbara taking the lead. Their movements were slow and sexy, and they began to move their hips together. Barbara's hand reached down and cupped Kristi's ass, running her hand between her cheeks, urging the strap of her teddy in between. The redhead sighed and pressed her body into Barbara.

Kristi slipped her hand under Barbara's shirt, and began to stroke her soft skin. Barbara pressed her thigh between Kristi's, and the two girls started rubbing their mounds against each other's thighs, moving up and down together. Kristi opened Barbara's shirt to reveal her large breasts and puffy, red nipples. Barbara had one hand on Kristi's ass, and with the other she slipped the straps off her shoulders so her breasts were exposed.

The two girls began to rub their breasts together, hard nipples against hard nipples. Kristi pulled Barbara's shirt off so she was dressed in only a tiny thong, it looked like the one she had been wearing with me. The two girls started kissing, or at least acting like they were kissing. Barbara slid Kristi's teddy down her body, and soon both of them were standing there in just their thongs.

They were kissing, and it was obvious that they were not faking it. These were passionate kisses, everyone could see their tongues dancing together. Barbara had her hands on Kristi's ass, pulling the redhead's hips into her thigh. She slipped her hand between Kristi's cheeks, then slid it down so she was fingering Kristi's pussy. Kristi was doing the same, and the two of them were grinding their pussies against the other girl's thigh.

It was a very hot scene, and I could feel myself getting wet. Or I should really say "wetter"! I had not bothered with putting my soaking wet thong back on, and I slipped my hand under my skirt and gently rubbed my mound. I looked around, and I could see guys all around me rubbing their crotches as they watched the women make love to each other. James was busy watching the other guys, and I could tell the presence of all these guys with hard cocks had James aroused, too.

I returned my gaze to the stage. Kristi had raised the leg that was between Barbara's so that the blonde girl was riding it with her leg wrapped around Kristi's, her head thrown back. Kristi leaned her face forward and started sucking Barbara's nipple, and the guys in the audience went crazy. Barbara reached for Kristi's nipple and was tweaking it, as she was grinding her pussy into the redhead's thigh.

Kristi leaned her body forward, and set Barbara on her back on the floor. Kristi kneeled between Barbara's thighs and they started kissing again. Kristi was grinding her hips into Barbara, and the blonde girl had both her hands on Kristi's ass, pulling her in tight.

Kristi broke the kiss, and began licking her way down Barbara's stomach. As she got closer, she pulled Barbara's thong off and threw it to me, although to the crowd it looked like she just threw it anywhere. I couldn't believe how soaking wet it was, and when I lifted it to my nose I could smell her juices.

Barbara was on her back with her legs spread wide. Her hips were arching up into the air, fucking a face that wasn't there. Kristi looked at me and smiled, then dove between Barbara's thighs. I could hear Barbara moaning softly as Kristi licked her, and Barbara's hands went to the back of Kristi's head. Her hips were still thrusting up, begging Kristi to fuck her deeper with her tongue, and her moans were getting louder. The audience was screaming now, and the dollars were raining down onto the stage.

It didn't take long until Barbara screamed and was thrashing all over the stage, her hands clutching Kristi's hair, pressing the redhead's face tight against her pussy. After a minute, the two girls stood and bowed, then gathered their tips and costumes and headed off stage to thunderous applause.

"How about it, guys, let's hear it once more for Kaeri and Kristi!" The audience yelled and stomped and clapped, and finally the two girls came back out on stage, hand in hand and still nude. They bowed again, then headed off stage.

"Kaeri and Kristi! Come on guys, give it up for these two hotties!" The audience screamed and hollered some more.

After a couple minutes, the next dancer came out. Her routine seemed pretty tame compared to what we had just seen. A few minutes later, one of the waitresses came up and whispered into my ear, "Barbara is ready to go if you are, she's by the front door."

I smiled and thanked the waitress, then told James, "It's time to go, James. Thank you for the best birthday ever!"

We walked out to the front door, and I introduced James to Barbara. I gave James a big hug, and I could feel his erect cock pressed into my stomach. "Oooh, James, you liked the show, didn't you?"

I reached down and stroked him through his pans, and he laughed and backed away. He said, "Yes, it was very hot! If I didn't know better, Kaeri, I would have thought you actually had an orgas, right there on the stage." Barbara gave James a wink, and the three of us headed outside.

I turned to James. "I hope it's not a problem, sweetie, but Barbara wants to buy me breakfast. I'll see you at work on Monday, okay?"

"Of course, Jessi. I actually hoped this might happen, you go ahead. I figured that you, together with a bunch of sexy bi women was bound to lead to fireworks. But call me tomorrow, tell me all about it, okay?"

I kissed James on the cheek. "Thanks, James, you are the best!"

Barbara offered me her arm, and we headed out. We spent most of the night fucking, and Kristi actually came over later, but that's another story entirely.

This was definitely a birthday to remember!!!!

* * * * *

How about it, dear readers? Please send me feedback, I love to hear from you. Especially the sexy women out there... Tell me how the story made you feel. Let me know if I should take this further, or if you have other ideas for stories.

12