Jesus, Sis and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SikFuk
SikFuk
172 Followers

Pete grinned. "You remember Slim, right?"

"Sure," Patty said, making the final adjustments to her swimsuit. Slim said a halfhearted hello, but he was busy checking out my sister in a way that made me want to slug him right in the mouth. Sis had her back turned, trying desperately to get her suit back on, but we could still see the jiggle of her left bosom. Finally finished with her swimsuit, Sis turned around.

"Hey Slim. How's North Dakota?"

"There's a lot of work up there," he said, flashing his stupid, lady-killer smile. "You could get a job making twenty bucks an hour no problem."

"No thanks," she said, breaking eye contact with him. That was a relief, at least until until five seconds later when he was taking a slug of his beer with his head tipped back and his chest puffed out, and she was watching him.

"Anybody else want a beer?" Pete asked. Patty grabbed one and downed it in one long series of gulps. She even let out a little burp when she was done.

Pete high-fived her, which made her tits jiggle in a most unusual way, and then we all headed for the water. We weren't out there five minutes before Pete had pantsed both me and Slim, and tossed our swim suits over on the other side of the cove. Then the girls pantsed him, but I could tell he let them do it, since, just a few minutes earlier, he'd explained to us how he could take out any assailant with just one bare-handed lethal blow.

They splashed around, Sis and Patty struggling to pull each other's swim suits off, and a couple of minutes later, they were naked too, tossing their suits up on the beach so they wouldn't have to go searching for them later. Then Pete challenged everybody to a race out to the island. I had to roll my eyes. It was a foregone conclusion that he would win, but we all had to play along. Like I said, you don't ever want to get on Pete's bad side.

As the four of them took off, splashing and giggling, I held back, thinking what's the use? They don't need me. I'm just a nuisance, like a horsefly at a picnic. I sighed and started a lazy crawl over towards the other side of the cove to retrieve my swimsuit. When I reached the other side where the shade starts, I stopped swimming and treaded water, afraid to look at what was happening out on the island. I wondered if Sis was going to fall for Slim all over again. Christ, he'd already seen her naked, and she'd seen him naked. There wasn't much left now except for the kissing and what comes after that. I was so wrapped up in regret and jealousy, I didn't even notice the sound of the approaching swimmer.

"Hey," Sis panted.


"Hey," I said, startled by her magic presence. "How come you're not..."

"Shhh," she said, holding her finger up to her mouth, "they don't know yet." Then she turned over on her back and made tiny little trails in the water with her stiff nipples. "Over here," she said, as she glided past me.

I followed her to the part of the cove that's hidden from the island. The water's about five feet deep there; just enough for a person to stand up without getting a mouthful of water. I stopped, turned around, and Sis floated right up to me, wrapping her legs around my waist and grabbing my shoulders. She sat there, holding onto me, catching her breath, and I watched her buoyant bosoms bobbing just under the surface.

"You're jealous, aren't you?" She asked.

"Yeah," I sighed, sort of grabbing her around her butt to help hold her up.

"Don't worry Bobby," she said, almost in a whisper. "I gave up on Slim a long time ago."

By this time my pecker was stiff as a fence post, nudging up against her tummy. I was pretty sure she could feel it, but she didn't seem to mind. "Do you want to practice-kiss?" she asked, her face just inches from mine. I closed my eyes, and then we were kissing; her bosoms pressed against my chest, my pecker aching like it hadn't spit in weeks. The feel of our naked bodies touching, it was like nothing I had ever felt before. Suddenly, I was complete. I was a man, in the arms of a woman. In that moment, I realized my destiny was to be naked with Sis for the rest of eternity.

"Feel better now?" she whispered, between kisses. I nodded. Without a word, she hitched herself higher, reached down with one hand and guided my pecker in between her legs. Then she settled back down till I could feel it slithering up between her butt cheeks. "You like?" she whispered.

"Yeah," I gasped, as I felt her hips start moving slowly back and forth. Then we were kissing again. I had to say a little prayer to Jesus, asking Him to not let my pecker spit yet. I wanted this moment to last forever.

That's when we heard them, Patty and Pete and Slim, swimming back to shore. My heart sank. We looked to make sure it was them, and not some kids from down by the dock. It was them. Defeated, disappointed, with my pecker aching to spit, we untangled ourselves from each other. There was an awkward silence. Sis turned to head back to the beach, but then she stopped. She swirled around and cuddled up to me one more time, jamming my pecker up against her tummy.

"I love you," she whispered, "and I'll always love you, no matter what happens." Then she gave me a baby-kiss on the lips and left me standing there in the water, wishing I had just one more minute with her.

A few moments later, we all had our swimsuits back on, and Patty was chugging Pete's last beer. Then we gathered up our stuff and headed back to the parking lot, Pete and Slim bragging about all their heroics in basic training, Patty and Sis tagging along behind, letting out the occasional giggle.

When we got back to the parking lot, Slim asked Sis if he could call her sometime. Sis said yeah but I was pretty sure she was just being polite. Sis is like that. She doesn't want to hurt anyone's feelings, at least not until she has no other choice. Patty is a little more reckless. She seems to like pushing boundaries, like down at the cove pulling their swimsuits off.

"Can I ride with Pete?" Patty asked, already heading for his car.

"Sure," I said, glad to have Sis all to myself.

"Cool," Patty said. Turning to Pete and Slim, she asked "you won't mind if I change out of my suit while you're driving, will you? I think I got sand in it."

"Of course not," Pete said, slapping Slim on the back. "You won't mind, will you Slim?"

He shook his head "no" and they left. As we watched his Jeep head out of the parking lot, Sis turned to me. "Would you mind if I changed out of my suit while we're driving?"

"You're kidding, right?"

"No I'm not kidding," she said, flicking one shoulder strap off.

"Sis!" I barked, "not here. There are people around."

"What people?" she asked, flicking off her other strap. Just then we heard a car coming, so Sis put her straps back on. We climbed into the truck and she looked over at me. "You like seeing me naked, don't you?"

I could feel myself blushing. "Yeah?"

"I like being naked for you," she said, pulling her shoulder straps down. "I feel like I'm being... generous... like I'm doing something good, something special for you."

"I do appreciate it, Sis," I said, turning the key in the ignition. The old beast started up with a cough, and we headed out of the parking lot. I watched while she pulled her swimsuit down to her waist, and then inched her butt off the seat to pull it down her legs.

"Much better," she said, opening her legs and fanning herself. She leaned her had back and looked over at me. "Do you think it's weird that we've been naked together?"

"No," I said, a little confused. "I suppose Matthew 5:28 could be an issue, but you seem to be okay with it. I mean, Pete and Slim also saw you naked, so..."

"Bobby," she said, as if she was insulted, "I'll have you know I stayed under water when Patty stripped my swimsuit off, and I put it back on before they swam back to the cove."

"You were saving your naked for me?"

Sis laughed. Then she turned serious. "There's different kinds of naked, Bobby. There's skinny dipping naked where nothing sexual is going on, and then there's sexy naked like you and me and your erection. You liked that kind of naked, didn't you?"

Her smirk made me wonder if she was teasing, or being honest. I went with honest. "Yeah, I liked it, but aren't we sinning when we do that?"

"I can't make up my mind about it," she said, absentmindedly twisting a lock of hair round and round on her finger. "Sometimes I love the Lord, and sometimes I loathe Him. It seems like living the perfect life would be awfully boring. What about pleasure? What about our physical needs? There has to be a balance somewhere."

With that settled, or unsettled, she lay down on her back, with her head in my lap. After we had made it through the all the hairpin turns and were headed out onto the flat, she took my hand off the steering wheel and placed it on her left bosom. "Women like being touched here," she said, "especially around the nipples." Then she let out a raggedy sigh and just stared up at me like I was Jesus or something. I caressed her chest. It felt soft and pliable, not all hard and bumpy like my own chest. I played with her nipples, feeling them stiffen between my fingers. She giggled. A few minutes later, she moved my hand down to her wet spot.

"Be gentle," she said. "Feel the little bump, right there at the top?" She took my finger and placed it where I could, indeed, feel a little bump down there where her woman hair thins out. "That's my clitoris. It's what makes me come. Coming is like when you make your pecker spit, but I can come all day long."

"Holy cow Sis. All day long?"

"Well," she grimaced, "all day long would wear me out, but I can come over and over without waiting for a recharge, if you know what I mean."

"That's cool, Sis. Where did you learn all this stuff. You certainly didn't get it from Mom and Dad."

"Planned Parenthood," she said, as if she was revealing a secret no one should know. "Masturbation is perfectly natural. Everyone does it. I even caught Dad doing it once. He was out in the barn, Mom was in town, and I was supposed to be picking apples, but I came back to get another crate and saw him. He didn't see me. That would have been embarrassing, but that's when I realized it was perfectly natural to be devoted to the Lord Jesus Christ and to also surrender to our physical needs."

"Holy cow Sis. I had no idea."

"Yep. That reminds me, I owe you one."

"One what?" I said.

She removed my hand from between her legs and sat up. "Pull over," she said, "and I'll show you." There was a turnout up ahead, so I cruised to a stop, right under a big cottonwood tree. Sis scooted over next to me. "Undo your pants," she said. I obliged, and then she pulled my pecker out. "I've been wanting to do this ever since Sunday at the church, but I couldn't get my nerve up." She held it loosely, slowly moving her hand up and down like she was afraid she was going to hurt me.

"Oh God Sis," I moaned, "that feels so good." Already I could feel the pecker spit welling up inside me. I put my arm around her. Her face was just inches from mine, deep in concentration, just like when she was a little girl working on her coloring book. She was really good at it. She never went outside the lines. Now, stroking me slowly, precisely, she exhibited that same dedication. I couldn't have done it better myself.

"Oh Sis!" I moaned, "it's getting close." Instantly, she grabbed a plastic grocery bag off the floor, shook it open, and whisked the bag over my pecker like a hat. I tensed up. I gritted my teeth. I white-knuckled the steering wheel.

"Come for me baby," she whispered in my ear, and I did. My pecker spit came shooting out in long spurts, hitting the top of the bag like milk shooting from a cow's udder. "More" she said, continuing to pump. I gave her more. I pushed and pushed till it felt like I was turning inside out.

"Oh Sis," I moaned, feeling the tears welling up in my eyes. "That was so good. I love you. I don't ever want this to end. I want to be with you forever."

"Don't worry baby," she whispered, her lips fluttering against my ear, "I'm not going anywhere. We're a team now. You and me. At least for the next two days till Mom and Dad get home."

I let out a sigh of relief, suddenly feeling stupid for being so honest with Sis. Neither one of us could predict the future. All we had was the next two days. After that, it was anybody's guess. I let out a long sigh and settled back against the seat.

"All finished?" she asked, as my pecker grew soft.

"Yeah," I said, suddenly feeling sad that it was over so quick. I watched as she slid the bag off, tied it in a knot, and tossed it out the window. Then she lay down again, her head resting in my lap like before.

"Do me now," she said, guiding my hand down between her legs. I did as she asked, my finger finding her little bump and gently rubbing it. "Go sideways" she whispered, so I did. "Lighter." I did that too. "Oh Bobby," she moaned, "that's perfect." I rubbed, she moaned, and then the hay wagon ride hit. Her whole body started vibrating, her hips bucking, her little bosoms bouncing, and it was like she couldn't catch her breath. I was worried about her, but I figured if it felt like the way I felt when my pecker spit, it was probably a good thing.

Finally she settled down, and moved my finger off her bump and down into her baby chute. "Shove your finger all the way inside," she whispered. I did, and it was like impaling a piece of apple pie. Warm apple pie. I held it there for a minute, hoping I was doing it right. "One more finger Bobby. All the way in." As I slid in a second finger, the salad dressing smell hit me. In that moment I wanted to taste her, drink her up, swallow the slimy juices emanating from her baby chute. This unquenchable desire was alarming, but the whole thing with Sis was alarming, so I didn't worry about it, I just kept at my task.

She took my hand and showed me how to go in and out slowly. "Like this," she said, "all the way in, all the way out." Once I had it the way she liked it, she placed her finger on her little bump and went to work on it. "It's not going to spit like yours," she said. "It's more of a slow leak."

"I like it, Sis," I said, marveling at this new side to her I'd never seen before. My fingers kept moving in and out, her finger kept moving back and forth, and then the hay wagon ride hit again.

"Oh Jesus," she cried, "Do it! Do it harder! Fill me up! All the way!"

It was scary, watching her lose control like that, but she seemed to really need it, and it seemed to make her really happy, so I dug my fingers in deeper till I thought they would break off.

"Oh Bobby!" she moaned as I pounded in and out of her baby chute, "this is the best moment of my life."

"Mine too," I said, listening to the smacking sound of my fingers going in and out of her. I didn't realize it till later, but this was the moment that would stick with me. I would think about it constantly. The level of trust between us, the utter surrender, it was beyond love, it was the two of us acting as one being, one entity more powerful than God Himself.

Finally, after maybe 20 minutes of on-again, off-again hay wagon rides, Sis had had enough. Good thing too, cause my hand was starting to cramp. She sat up groggily and grabbed the last Coke from the floor of the truck.

"Thirsty?" she asked, after taking a long drink. She handed me the can and I took a sip.

"We should probably get back huh?" I asked, pretending not to stare at her naked body. Now that she was sitting up, her bosoms looked a lot nicer, not all flat like a pancake when she was lying on her back.

"First shower!" she cried out, and it reminded me of how she'd always say that when we were finished with tossing the baseball around.

"Sure thing, Sis," I said, watching while she climbed back into her cutoffs. I did the same, and then started up the truck and pulled out onto the road, thinking about what we'd done. It seemed so natural, so intimate, so perfect. How could it be wrong?

It was a quiet ride back to town with Sis dozing against the passenger door. I had to wake her before we made it to the gas station at the crossroads so she could put her shirt back on. Looking at me groggily, she asked:

"I wasn't going to tell you but... Um... I've been taking birth control pills for the last couple of months.

"What!" I gasped, the fear of Jesus suddenly hanging over me like the Sword of Damocles.

"Relax. I get them at Planned Parenthood to make my monthly cycle less severe."

"Well..." I pondered, "I guess that's not going to get you into any trouble with the Lord."

"The Lord this, the Lord that, I'm sick of it Bobby. I'm a woman now, and I don't need to pray for Jesus' approval. I can do whatever I want and so can you."

"I trust you Sis," I said, nor really sure if I did. "I just hope you're not going down the wrong road with your life."

She thought for a minute. "Do you want to take back what we did today?"

"I guess not," I admitted.

"So here's the deal," she said, looking at me like Mom when she's showing us a particularly hard math problem during home-schooling hour. "We've pretty much mastered practice-kissing and the other things. I think it's time we moved on to practice baby-making."

"What?" I gasped.

"I'm on the pill, Mom and Dad are away for two more nights..." She waited for my reaction, but I hadn't figured it out yet. Being with her that way was exactly what I wanted, but I was scared to admit it. Then I realized I was already in over my head. Sis had me wrapped around her little finger, and I think she knew it. She took my hand. "Well?" she asked.

"Okay Sis, but if we both get struck by lightning, it's your fault." She slid over and gave me a kiss on the cheek, and I figured if I did get struck by lighting, at least I'd die happy.

Driving home, I was floating on air. Sis and I had finally gotten real with each other. We'd overcome God's wrath and discovered God's love worked best when we were naked together. All I could think about now was my pecker inside her, making that same smacking sound my fingers had made when I was making her come. I could hardly wait to get home so we could finish what we'd started, but when I pulled into our driveway, my heart sank. Mom and Dad were back. Two days early.

"Oh crap!" Sis moaned, "now we can't have baby-making practice. I so wanted to do that. What if we turn around and go down to the river for a little while?

"They've already seen us," I said. I could see Mom, silhouetted behind the screen door, watching us pull in.

"What about tomorrow in the tack shed?" she asked, checking to make sure all her buttons and snaps were in order.

I thought about it. Tomorrow in the tack shed would have been better than nothing, but I wanted our first time to be perfect, like a wedding night. "What about waiting a day or two till we can have a bed and a bathroom?"

"Bingo," she said, pointing her finger at me like a gun. "That would be better. Okay, I can wait that long."

"Will you wear white for me, Sis?"

"Of course, Bobby." Then she took my hand and kissed it, down below the dashboard so Mom couldn't see.

The next couple of days were hectic. Dad had had a minor stroke, and the mood around the house changed drastically. I was convinced Dad's stroke was God punishing us for what Sis and I had done, but Sis said that was stupid. Dad didn't eat right and that's why he had a stroke. God had nothing to do with it. Even so, Sis and I fell back into our old roles of brother and sister. She did bring a plastic bag into my bedroom a couple of times to make me come, but I could tell her heart wasn't in it, especially when she let me touch her inside her panties, but then said she was too distracted for anything to happen.

SikFuk
SikFuk
172 Followers