Jet Lag Jimmy: Malaysia

Story Info
Jimmy meets an Internet friend in exotic Malaysia.
2.5k words
3.07
46.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lost in thought I find myself elated to be returning to Malaysia for a week's worth of vacation. As soon as the airplane slams the pavement at the Kuala Lumpur airport, I get an untimely erection. It was one of those unprecedented ones with no tangible motive. I'm not thinking of Suprina at this time or anyone else for that matter. I guess I am overwhelmed by different ideas of being in a different country and at the mercy of a giant aircraft. I get off the plane and I instantly sink into the humidity and heat that bring me right back to reality and to where I am. I feel as though I have never left this city and have been here since my previous visit.

I know that I should organize myself first of all and decide on a plan of action and a place to eat. I know that Suprina would put me up and that that was what we had planned but I like to get my bearings straight on my own first, before moving in with her for my short stay. Besides there was still the question of Lea, the travel agent for her father's company, with whom I had had sex with last time I was here as a carefree backpacker. I ponder about Lea's weakness for tall American guys and how she cheated herself out of her wedding engagement with a successful local. I sit in the airport lobby with a stiff one just revelling in my good fortune. I think about calling Lea but realized that I would have to do some talking and play a few head games first before fucking her. But with Suprina it was the other way round, like we had already discussed via email, fuck first and talk later. As much of a thrill it would have been to see Lea again the thought of Suprina and the pictures that she sent me were too much. I start to get cold shivers in the midst of this heat just thinking about her. I pick up a payphone and dial her digits; the pay phone gives me a hassle as always. I slam the phone and yell out a "Fuck!" I get a few odd glances but try again. I compose myself as the phone rings on the other line. I am usually a patient person; I guess I'm just hot and horny over getting in Suprina's pants for the first time and knowing how much she wants it.

Some guy answers on the other end. "Yeah...!" I pause for a moment and my heart sinks in my chest, "Hello, would Suprina be available?". "Yes! Just a moment please." He sounds quite courteous. I can hear him talking to her in the background. My anger and confusion subside as soon as I hear: "Hello?" it's the first time that I hear your voice and it sounds like an angel tickling my soul. "Hi Suprina! It's Jimmy!". "Hi!" she shouts with glee as though I had already brought her to a climax. "Where are you?" she says.

- "I'm at the airport, looking forward to seeing you."

- "Me too, when are you coming over? Do you know how to get here?"

- "Yeah, don't worry, I'll hop in a cab and give the driver your address. I might make a pit stop on the way."

- "Great! How was your flight?"

- "It was great thanks; listen I'm anxious to see you in the flesh so I'll catch you later. See ya!"

- "See ya!"

I hang up and already I feel fabulous and ready to take on the city. I was so happy to hear her voice, I could have talked for hours but got greedy, maybe a little over anxious, and decided I want to see her right away. Grabbing my bags, hailing a cab, jumping in, I get out the slip of paper with her address on it and show it to the driver. He shakes his head and says, "I know, I know, I take you there." I ask him to take me to a place for "makan derang, sayur..." He says:"You want eat?" I say: "No, grocery store, I want to buy some groceries." "Okay!" he replies, "I take you there first." We pull into a shopping mall, God knows where, and I ask the cabbie to wait for me. I sit down for a laksa and a glass of tea but make it quick; I don't like grocery shopping on an empty stomach. I grab a basket, some beef, butter, vegetables and fresh fruit, along with a few other items. The cashier says:"Twelve ringgitt" "Teri-maka-si!" I retort, then return to the cab feeling high as a kite.

As we pull up to her place, I start getting cold chills again with a hard-on and butterflies in my stomach. I pay the man and step out of the car and into the damp heat with my bags. I throw my knapsack over my shoulder, pick up my other bag and groceries and brave the flight of stairs to her apartment. I put my bag down and knock on her door; by this time my heart is racing. I hear a lock come apart; the doorknob turns the door open and WOW...! THERE SHE IS! My penis starts pumping and I have a hard time catching my breath. All those emails, all that chatting, all the planning and fantasizing has all boiled down to this. "Hi Jimmy! So good to see you!" she exclaims. She looks so incredibly beautiful, I turn it down a notch: "You look beautiful! It feels good to finally see you in person". I give her a hug around her large waist and a peck on the cheek. Her movement, that I mindlessly follow, leads me to the centre of the living room where a short balding man with glasses is sitting on the couch. I place the groceries on the coffee table. Suprina take a breath and says: "Jimmy, this is...", "Wow what a view!" I cut her off and stare out the window overlooking the parking lot. I do not want to know the dork on the couch; I want her alone. I walk up to the dorky looking guy and bark, "Why don't you take a hike shithead."

Dork: -"Pardon me?"

- "I said, take a fucking hike... get lost!"

Suprina: - "Jimmy? What are you doing?"

- "Beat it chum!"

I grab the dork by the arm and drag him to the front door on his tiptoes. He doesn't struggle due to our size difference yet he calls: "Suprina!" She half-heartedly objects to my harsh behaviour, pursuing us and calling out my name a few times. Her body fills with adrenaline and a primal sense of justice. I slam the door on the dork's face and turn to face her. She has a stunned look on her face yet I detect a raw smile as though she enjoyed what had just taken place. She seems a little scared as well, so I put my arms around her large waist and press my penis against her thigh. "I would never hurt you." I explain in a soft voice, "You're too damn beautiful." I kiss her on the forehead; gently tap her bum and ask her if I can take a shower. She says that that would be all right.

After the shower, I spend the next twenty minutes in the kitchen, cooking up a storm while Suprina relaxes in the living room with a magazine. We talk, in loud voices from room to room, about our jobs and ambitions. I finally emerge with two plates of Nasi Derang with veggies and pull a bottle of red wine out of my bag. I pull the chair out for Suprina as she makes her way to the small dining room table. She lays her big bum down on the seat. I dim the lights; light some candles and open the bottle of wine letting out a pop. I then pour her a drop and ask her how she likes it. She just smiles and nods and I join her at the table. I remind her that she looks beautiful and she thanks me for the compliment. I thank her in return for inviting me, kiss her hand, and we engage in rich conversation for the duration of the meal. I go back into the kitchen and bring out a bowl of fruit salad that I place in the middle of the table to share with Suprina. We freshen our palettes with some star fruit and guava and smile at each other in silence.

I ask her if she is enjoying the dessert and then I stand up and solicit: "Would you like a taste of me?" She says: "Excuse me?" I walk over to her, unzip my pants, and pull out my cock. I let it all hang out in front of her, holding the purple helmet near to her face. I press it against her lips and nose while whispering soft words of encouragement. She sucks the tip twice, gives it a kiss, and through her dark skin blushes with embarrassment. I pull back her luscious black hair and blurt beneath my breath:"Can I smell your ass?" She hesitates for a moment and gives me a questionable glance but then slowly leans over on her right bum cheek. I immediately get on one knee and stick my face under her dress. I jam my nose in the ass crack and sniff her anus through the panties. It smells strong and sweaty yet clean, my cock almost explodes but I manage to hold off. I sneak my tongue into her clit under the panties and get a taste of what's to cum.

I begin to take off my clothes there in the dining area while looking around the apartment. I see a collection of American movies on VCD including "American Beauty", and some Clint Eastwood flicks. I can see now how she took pleasure in my "wild west" behaviour, kicking out her dorky friend. I notice a small library with beautifully polished tomes straight out of Opera's book club. There are also many photographs on the walls of parties and attractive people. Most of her framed photographs are of herself. I look over at Suprina and she has stripped down to her knickers, standing there not knowing quite what to do with herself. I take time to admire the woman that I'm about to fuck. She is of Portuguese and East Indian descent with a hint of Malay around the eyes. She looks beautiful, her big breasts and body are dark and firm. I see things about her character that I didn't notice before. She seems like the sort who is always organizing people and parties and loves planning events more that attending them. She peals down her panties and steps out of them with an air of relief; they seemed to be choking her around the crotch area. We hug, touching warm naked bodies. Suprina then tugs my forearm and moves toward the living room, I follow my dick that is pointing in her direction. I cup her massive tits together and suck them with a strong sense of pride. I nibble ferociously on her nipples and massage her tits aggressively. We kiss each other on the lips as though we both know exactly what to do next. She squats before me and starts sucking me off, making a sick slurping and popping sound as she does. I bend the knees and lean back to enjoy the ride, grabbing a tuft of her soft hair in my fist. Pressing my cock against my stomach, she licks my scrotum and bites my balls. Suddenly! The phone rings. Suprina stops, a little startled, and then gets up to answer it. I spank her good and hard on the rear end and she gives me a smile.

"Hello?" she says upon picking up the telephone receiver. I just stand there like an idiot with my dick in my hand. She sounds a little apologetic,"Oh hi...I know...ah huh..." A slight pause, "No he's just a friend from Canada..." I realize that it's the dork on the line. I go over to Suprina and start necking her, she strokes my hair and face. I rub my cock up and down the crack of her ass and force her to sit down. I hold my dick out for her to suck while on the phone and she eagerly obliges. I can overhear el dorko saying "What's that sound? That noise?" And she replies with a tone of innocence "Nothing." giving me a smile and licking the tip of my penis with the tip of her tongue. I give her a wink and start to slap my cock on her forehead. She giggles and hangs up the phone. She then turns away from me to bend over revealing the most glorious sight that I have ever seen. My heart races as it did at her front door and my cock damn near explodes once again. I lick her vagina and asshole in long strokes of the tongue carrying it up along the perineum. I then focus on the ass hole, getting it wet and blowing on it softly. She reciprocates with a fart uttering a few broken words of embarrassment. I breathe:"Good girl!" and kiss her left bum cheek. She giggles. I then rap my mouth around her pussy and suck it involving my teeth and nose. Her clit twists and she screams. I lick the hot pink flesh with a quick and piercing tongue.

I stand, align myself to Suprina who is leaning against an armchair and I slowly insert my penis into her vagina. I start fucking her rather quickly, making a slapping sound as my stomach bounces against her grand derriere. I catch a groove and follow it through until the phone starts to ring again. I slow my pace but she shouts out: "Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" so I graciously oblige by picking up the pace. I fuck her good and hard shouting out the first words that come to mind, "Paki fuck! Big fucking paki fuck!" The phone continues to ring as I thrust myself into Suprina, standing on my tiptoes and giving it all my force. Just before I blow my load, I stop, turn her around, grab her by the hair and stick my dick in her mouth. My penis erupts a split second before I get the head in her mouth so a little of the love juice squirts across her jaw. The white fluid trickling down her chin is highlighted against her dark complexion and to my surprise she swallows all the rest. She then stands up and with a guilty smile wipes off the cum with her forearm and verbalizes: "mmm...Yumm!"

I shake my head in disbelief and as we rub noses the phone finally stops ringing. She looks over to it and giggles. I wrap my arms around her large waist and give her a tight warm hug filling her with a strong sense of my appreciation. I then thank her for the wonderful experience and go to the kitchen to pour her a glass of cold water from the refrigerator.