Jeurridam Ch. 03: The Outskirts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What would that be?" Galveston asked, beyond eager to answer it.

"You haven't came out to your father yet have you?" I asked. Galveston sighed, the answer being very obvious.

"No, I haven't. It's why I want to leave. He'll never accept me for who I am." He sighed.

"I understand that! I haven't told mine yet..." I sighed.

"Maybe," Galveston laughed, sorting through a pile of rubble, "We can sit both our dads down and discuss it with them..."

"Yeah, that sounds like a good idea and have both of them kill us!" I said back, finding the joke hilarious.

"Yeah my dad will beat me senseless, your dad...'ll shoot you with a cannon." He laughed.

"Maybe it'll all be worth it." I said, walking over to him.

He stood up, looking me in my eyes. His smile was so warm I just wanted to relish in it for the rest of eternity.

"Maybe so." He said, edging closer to me.

We kissed...

*****

Jesus, this story had soooooo much ground to cover this chapter, I'm scared it might be too ambitious. The next chapter of Jeurridam won't be uploaded until the first 3 chapters of UCAC are uploaded. Then I'm gonna get to chapter eight and nine of Dark Stag which is when the first crossover happens.

Jeurridam has reached it's first mile stone of creation and will take plenty of time to reach the second milestone. I know the series is not quite as liked as the Dark stag series, but this has been an idea I've longed to write.

As always, comment! Tell me what you like, what you don't like...ECT. I tried my hardest to proofread it but this 25 pages worth of MLA writing so I'm bound to have missed an area.

Oh and one last thing, I did a last minute change of a character's name to Galveston instead of Alistair. Galveston's father is now named Alistair which is a very minor spoiler for the future chapters.