Jeurridam Ch. 11: The Vault Matrix

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay." He shrugged. June held up a bottle of wine, surprising Zanir to seize in surprise.

"You need this more than any of us." June said.

"Alright..." Zanir said, willing to try it for the hell of it.

"We're gonna play a little game of chips..." I said, putting the the board on the table, "Who ever loses a round gots to take a shot of some sneaky."

"Sneaky?" Zanir asked, not liking the way this sounded.

"Oh God, it's this wine that tastes like nopals and papaya. It tastes like really pungent fruit juice with a really smooth consistency. You'd never know it's the most nausea enduc...."

"SHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" June interrupted, slamming his hand into Heaven's face, "Let him find out..." Zanir looked at him, completely unimpressed.

"Let's get this shit underway..." Zanir said, taking the challenge. The game went underway.

Each one of us had a deck of thirteen cards. It was a typical card game to try and see who could beat the others hand. Who ever won, got a pick of chips. As the game progressed, one had to bet their chips to keep them circulating in the game. Who ever lost had to take a shot of sneaky. It was often a very intense game, even when played casually. Of course chips was the number one gambling game in the entire desert.

I passed out the cards, each man getting a deck. For the sake of fun, we let Heaven go first since he was the youngest. He dropped a mid range card, waiting for everyone to go. No one dropped a card too high, June winning this round with a seven of diamonds. June raked in seven chips of diamonds, some of the most valuable in the game.

Next was Zanir's go. He dropped a nine of diamonds on the table. Heaven rolled his eyes, sitting back in the seat, not having a superior card. I dropped a nine as well, just to play it safe. June dropped a nine of diamonds as well, pissing everyone off.

"What?" He asked.

"BAM!!!!" Heaven said, dropping a King of spades. He dooped us all.

"Fuck..." June sighed, reaching to the floor to grab the shot glasses. He poured, Zanir, himself and I a bit of wine and we took the shot. All eyes, fell upon Zanir who puckered, surprised by the pungent kick. It burned hard on the way down.

"Wow." He said, blinking hard and slow as his eyes watered. We all laughed at him, Heaven raking in thirteen chips of spades. The little fucker was in the lead by quite the margin.

"I hope you didn't play your best hand." June said, looking unimpressed, "I'm in it to win it..." Heaven looked equally as hardened.

"Maybe I did, maybe I didn't... We'll see." He said. This boy had a trick up his sleeve but his pokerface was strong!

I played my hand, dropping a fairly powerful ten of spades. No one had a more powerful card except Heaven who, had a queen of spades. We had to take a shot again.

"Damn, do you have nothing but spades?" June asked. Heaven looked at his deck, then to June.

"Nah, I got more than spades." He said, "I'm just whittling my hand down."

"Why?" June asked, not getting the boy.

"Why would I tell you?" Heaven responded.

We continued playing, all of us becoming shitty drunk as the hours elapsed. Not a single person wasn't talking shit about the other. Heaven had won two rounds, June two, me one and Zanir, not a single. It was so funny because he seemed so good at everything but incapable of playing this silly game.

"You motherfuckers ain't shit..." He said, causing us all to laugh. He clenched his head, obviously hella drunk.

"We are if we're beating you." June responded.

"Shut up!" Zanir said, seeming as though he was about to gag.

"Bro you okay?" I asked.

"Nah, I'm about to..." He said, suddenly puking all on the floor. Heaven got up, not pleased at all.

"Damn, you got mouth-shit all on my shoes!!!!!" He said. Zanir looked up at him, not caring.

"Wash them..." He shrugged.

"You're going to wash them..." Heaven responded. Zanir stood up, obviously a very confrontational drunk.

"You're gonna make me?" He asked, coming face to face with Heaven.

"Nooooo..." June said, getting between them, "You're both tip-overs... can't take a lick of alcohol..."

"Hey, can someone come over and clean this up????" I asked.

"Right!" A custodial worker said, rushing over with a mop and bucket.

We sat Heaven and Zanir down, Heaven just a giggling mess. Zanir on the other hand clenched his head, not favoring his intoxication. Heaven began laughing harder and harder. Soon, everyone in the lounge was just looking at him.

"What?" June asked the boy. Heaven pointed at Zanir.

"He threw up..." Heaven continued laughing himself into damn near strangulation until he puked himself. The custodial worker looked at him, so not pleased about the additional mess.

"Sorry..." Heaven said after it all.

"Well we both know now not to give you liquor any more..." June sighed.

Beth came into the lounge, hearing all the laughter. She looked to see her brother and Zanir wasted. June and I became a bit on edge, with the feisty girl seeing all that unfold. Her eyes fell upon the gambling table.

"Oh my god... You got these two drunk, and played chips," She said with plenty of fire in those eyes, "Without me????"

"Bruh... you've been gone all day!" June responded.

"Still though... I need to unwind too. Figuring out this school schedule is tough." Beth sighed. June came over to her, smoldering her with those emerald eyes.

"I'll help you unwind..." He said, grabbing her by the waist.

"Um...." She tried to say but found June's lips locking onto hers. She was then lost in the moment, the two somehow making it out of the lounge and into the lower vaults. It made me mad as hell. I now had to watch out for two incredibly drunk kids, one violent enough to projectile vomit, the other laughing himself into dangerous puking.

I sat beside the two boys, Zanir eventually falling asleep. Heaven just giggled.

"They're the weirdest couple." He said.

"I know." I sighed, "Just stay right here. I'm gonna get Zanir back to his quarters then I'll take you back to yours."

"I ain't going no where. I'm staying right here..." Heaven said, his hand falling between my legs. He smoldered me with those eyes, arousing me quite a bit.

I politely removed his hand, waking up Zanir. Zanir waved me away.

"FUCK OFF!!!!!" He shouted, before kicking me in the leg.

"Fine... Sleep right there!" I said, going back to Heaven. All Heaven did was laugh pitifully at him, "Don't you fight me..."

"I won't fight you..." He said getting to his feet. He tried to kiss me but I moved him away.

"Vomit mouth..." I teased, Heaven just rolling his eyes as I wrapped an arm around his shoulder. We walked out of the lounge down the stairs to the housing vaults. We reached his room, the boy tripping over his own feet. I laid him across the bed. He didn't know how bad I wanted him but considering he was drunk, I wouldn't dare take it from him.

"Julio..." Heaven said.

"Yeah?" I responded looking at him.

"Fuck me..." He said bluntly.

"Sorry, can't do that bro. Maybe when you're sober." I laughed.

"Pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaassseeeeee!" He begged, reaching for me. I moved out the way, the boy falling from the bed to the floor. He crawled towards me faster than I could react, creeping up my legs, "Just do it! Being a virgin sucks!!!! Just fuck me for the sake of iiiiiiittttt!!!!!!!!!!"

"I'm a virgin too. Well a virgin dealing with men anyways. Why would you want to have sex drunk?" I asked, "Wouldn't it be more memorable when you're not about to pass out?"

"I just want you... to FUCK me!" Heaven said, trying to undress me.

"Dude!" I said, laughing, pushing him off. He was so funny when drunk. Not even gonna lie, I was loving this! I wanted to bone Heaven bad but considering he was drunk and there was a chance he wouldn't remember this night, it wasn't worth the risk. Not to mention, I wasn't packing anything serious down below. It was an average length with an above average girth. I didn't want to leave the wrong impression with Heaven. I wanted to impress him in every way! He looked at me, those narrow green eyes getting all wide and cure.

"You don't want to fuck me?" He asked, getting incredibly sad.

"Bruh, don't do this to me." I sighed shaking my head.

"All I wanted," The boy weeped, "Was to lose my virginity to someone special."

"Heaven." I said, truly feeling bad now.

"You don't want me, do you?" He asked, a drunk illogical mess. Hell I was too.

"No, I do want you!" I pleaded.

"THEN FUCK ME!!!!!!" He demanded.

I couldn't take it any more. I picked the boy up, throwing him onto the bed. We began undressing each other, kissing each other hard and passionately! His pants came off, revealing a throbbing boner. It was cute, clean with no veins and a very nice girth. Being a virgin though, I didn't know what to do with it. I just wanted his ass!

He rolled over revealing a very, very plump ass, one he hid under layers of clothes. I spread his cheeks, spitting between them. The boy squirmed, eagerly anticipating my entry. Two fingers slid between his cheeks before spitting again. For safety measures, I spat on my cock too. It was now time enter the boy.

I stuck the head in slowly, knowing anal sex is a very delicate process in the beginning. Slowly, I placed the entire length of my shaft inside the boy's workings. The thing he did with his ass, pulsating it fluidly, like some type of exotic dancer made me shutter in pleasure. I grabbed the boy's waist, beginning to thrust into him.

He moaned out, laying his face across the blankets. I grabbed his head, pushing it into the covers. Didn't want anyone to hear us... He spread his legs even more, propping his ass up in the most irresistible way. It brought us even closer together. He now was laying on the bed instead of in doggy-style position. I loomed over him, pounding his ass from above. The boy seemed to love it, squirming backwards in an effort to bring is even closer.

It was all I could remember before waking up beside him. Both of us were naked, staring at each other. Heaven sprung up with very little recollection of what happened that night. I was a bit nervous. Considering how cut and dry Heaven was, he might not be happy about what happened last night.

"Oh my God... did we?" He asked, unable to complete the words.

"Yeah, I think so." I shrugged, knowing God damn well we fucked!

"Oh my God... I don't remember it. Do you?" He asked.

"Not much..." I sighed, leaning up to look at him.

"I mean..." He said, thinking hard, "I wanted it to be something I remember, losing my virginity..."

"Hey I gave you my virginity last night as well. I wish I could remember it better too." I said, laying back on the bed. I remembered every detail from the night.

Heaven looked at me, full of intrigue.

"What do you remember?" He asked.

"Both of us being pissy drunk and falling all over each other until something happened. Then we woke up staring at each other." I laughed. Now this wasn't a lie. That's pretty much how it happened.

"Oh..." Heaven responded, not liking how uneventful that sounded.

"Eh, we can try again some other time." I offered, smoldering the boy. He leaned across the bed, kissing me.

"I'd love to." He said.

"Well, now we gotta get ready. We have a lengthy ride to Ciudad Juarez. We were supposed to do it yesterday but got a bit distracted." I laughed.

"Okay..." He said, getting to his feet. His head was spinning, quite hungover, "FUCK!!!!"

"You okay, bruh?" I asked.

"This is what I hate about being drunk." He said, slowly drifting towards the floor. I caught him before gravity did.

"Someone obviously doesn't drink much." I laughed, leading him to the shower, "Let's just get cleaned up and be on our way." I turned on the lights, the boy shutting his eyes tight.

"SHIT!!!!" He screamed.

We showered, freshened up and were on our way. We met up with June and Beth outside the main facility. Beth seemed a bit concerned about something.

"Did anyone see Zeek last night? He didn't come home." She asked.

"Nah, I didn't see him." June said.

"Neither did we." I said for both Heaven and I. Beth looked at her younger brother who was hidden behind layers of desert cloaks and the densest sunglasses.

"You're wasted, bruh?" She asked, laughing.

"Yeah." He chuckled.

"Drink like a gallon of water and tough it out... Got work to do..." She said, patting his shoulder. We watched her as she left. For once Beth wasn't being crazily overprotective of Heaven.

"I'm still drunk, I guess." Heaven said unable to believe the sight as we walked to the buggy.

We met up in the Merchant Flats before heading out on the mission. Upon entering, there was an intense standoff! The juggernaut Logatti Clan was there with their entire force, the Merchant Flats completely surrounded. I looked at Heaven who was utterly shocked.

"What the hell?" He asked.

Our buggy was stopped by the Logatti's armed goons. They pointed their guns at us. I wasted no time in climbing up to the turret, aiming it at them.

"MOVE!!!!" I demanded. The Logatti goons moved out the way, allowing us to get to the garage. Heaven drove us in, parking the buggy near the exit. June parked his next to us.

Sitting at the tables up the platform was Dale Logatti and Alistair in an intense discussion. Logatti goons were on Dale's side, Merchant Clan members on Alistair's. Alistair looked at us, giving us a quick gesture to get out of here. The three of us looked at each other, heading back to the buggies. As we did, Logatti goons snatched up Heaven.

"Boss... Heaven's here!!!! He's here!!!" The man who was restraining the boy said.

"LET ME GO!!!!" Heaven screamed. Dale got to his feet, surprised to see his son here. He then turned back to Alistair.

"Where are the rest of my children?" He asked. Alistair just sat there staring, silently, "If you won't speak, I'll slaughter everything you own..."

"You won't get the chance. All it takes is one button, June," Alistair said, June holding up his kill switch, "For my turrets to rip everyone of you apart. Now since things have changed, there's something I want to talk to you about..." Dale looked at Alistair, quite angrily.

"Talk to me about? You just sat here and lied to my face saying you didn't know where my kids were after I had evidence that every single last one of them were here! There's nothing to talk about. We're leaving..." Dale said walking down the platform.

"First of all, I didn't lie! If your kids weren't here what makes you think I knew where they were? Secondly, I never denied they were ever here, I just said they're not here and that I didn't know where they were. And thirdly, the choice to leave is up to Heaven!" Alistair responded, the strangest smirk on his face. Dale slowly turned to the Alistair, the most formidable look etched into his face.

"And let him affiliate with scum like you? He's my son and I will take him back home no matter... what!" Dale said through the grit of his teeth.

Heaven really began to struggle now. He pushed and shoved the goons hard, the men couldn't quite restrain him as they'd normally restrain someone, Heaven being Dale's son.

"LET ME GO!" Heaven screamed, kicking one dude hard in the groin. The goon released him, giving Heaven the leverage to beat the shitty pulp out the other one.

"STOP!!!" Dale shouted, shocked by just how vile Heaven was being. He and his son exchanged menacing glares, "You're coming home... no discussion..."
"I'm not going anywhere!" Heaven quickly refuted, "Why are you doing this?"
"Because Revivalists are back in town and I'm rangling up what's mine until the UCAC can get here and push these tyrants out! You're coming home." Dale said, slowly approaching the boy.

"Dad..." Heaven said shaking his head, backing away. It was clear he was quite frightened of his father. It did nothing but surprise Dale.

"Why don't you want to come home? What's out here for you that's you don't have back there?" Dale asked. steadily coming forth. June and I backed out of the huge man's path.

"Um, how about freedom? Choice to do what I want to do? I've learned so much being in Jeurridam that I'd never learn being trapped at home. You call it a home, I call it a prison and I'm not going back! You'll have to kill me to bring me back..." Heaven said through the grit of his teeth. It did nothing but frustrate his father.

"Now Heaven, I never had to discipline you before... Don't make this be the first time..." He said.

"I'm not Ezekiel. I'm not AFRAID of you! I'm not going to SIT HERE and let you beat me!!!! I'll fight you if it's the last thing I'll do! I'm not coming home... You should let Zeek go too! Let him do what he wants to! It's not fair to us that you treat us like prisoners rather than family!!!!" Heaven fired back, not backing down from his father's advancements. Dale looked at Heaven in confusion.

"We don't have Zeek, we came here looking for you, Zeek and your sister." Dale responded.

"What?" Heaven asked, surprised.

"Wait, you all were together?" Dale asked, trying to make sense of this.

"Yes! We were together... Zeek didn't come back to camp last night and we got worried." Heaven said back.

"Ugh, that boy... probably has gotten himself into all kinds of shit for himself..." Dale said, shaking his head.

"You're wrong," Heaven said, eying his father with nothing but wrath, "Ever since you kicked him out! Zeek has been doing good for himself! In fact, he's making it his mission to prove that he doesn't need you!" It was a shock to Dale's very system. He was staggered by the heavy words.

"Really?" Dale asked, "So where is he?"

"That's what I wanted to talk to you about." Alistair said, coming from up the platform.

"Why did something happen to him?" Heaven asked, rushing over to him. It left Dale in nothing but shock, his youngest son seeming to cling towards the leader of a rival gang that he was supposed to detest.

"I've been sending my best informants out into the town to relay information to me about the Revivalists... What they found out is that several people have been abducted and taken down into a vault inside Dredge Valley... They were all in Henderson where you know, Ezekiel works. I'm not putting it past anyone that Ezekiel may have been one of the many people abducted. You know the Revivalists have resources... They would have known who he was from a crowd." Alistair explained.

"That's the vault Zanir mentioned the other day." I said.

"Zanir?" Dale asked, stepping forth towards me. I backed away from the looming man.

"Yes... He's been helping us make it on our own without you." Heaven said in my defense. It was then things began to make sense to Dale.

"So it's true... Zanir did destroy Da Lagon, but why?" Dale reflected. Heaven just looked at his father with so much pent up rage.

"That is a long story but, is Zanir still here? He hasn't left yet??" Alistair asked.

"Zanir is still here." Heaven responded.

"You know Zanir too?" Dale asked, hating how things have gotten out of control.

"Yeah," Alistair said, "And you were wrong to do what you did to him! If we weren't fighting for the same team, I'd punch you out cold..."
"Don't act like you wouldn't use him the same way! You're not as high and mighty as you might think, Alistair." Dale said, stepping forth towards the man.

"Prove it." Alistair fired back, ready to brawl.

"Ya'll ain't proving shit!" Heaven said, rushing between them before a massive brawl broke out between the ginormous men, "We need to find Zeek because Zeek could be in some serious trouble... We need to tell Zanir this first and foremost! He's the only person who can help if Zeek truly has been captured by the Revivalists..."

"Even then, the Revivalists are nothing like Da Lagon. He can't mow through them like he mows through us! They're are a militarized conquest! We'd need an army to stop them." Alistair said.